The Bitter Snows (v 1.2)

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: The Bitter Snows (v 1.2)

Postby Sugarkitza » Thu Jan 18, 2018 12:14 pm

Hann
"Stay Firm. You'll Be Alright."
Male || 4 Years || SnowStar Alpha
Tagged;

Silent, the SnowStar Alpha made his way through the pine forest, ocasionally passing the familiar oak or thistle. Every few minutes he would stop to mark, though he made sure to look around first incase another wolf spotted him. His mind wandered, first to Wilde, the pretty Fae he cared for, and then to Rowana, and the typical pack drama. Despite being unwelcomed, his worries and thoughts soon returned to the upcoming war. He didn't want it, but there seemed to be no way of avoiding it. Kali wanted this, and there was no way to stop it.

Spirit
"Life Breaks You, So Stay Strong, My Dear"
Shewolf || 3 Years || SnowStar Huntress
Tagged;

Finished with her grooming, the shewolf stood up and shook out her fur. Spirit's eyes turned to the den entrance. Inside it was warm, and felt more welcoming than she felt anywhere else. If possible, she would probably just stay there, alone forever, considering nothing else felt much better. Yet, as part of SnowStar - though she never slept in camp- she still had a job. Hunt and feed the pack. With a light sigh, the female stepped out into the early morning sunlight, ready to begin the long, tiresome day.

Persephone
"Rest, My Sweet. Mother Loves You."
Shewolf || 4 Months || SnowStar Pup
Tagged;

The young shepup shifted over, turning on her side. She slept peacefully, her tail curling and flicking gently against a few sprouting fronds of grass. Persephone turned over, belly up as she nestled close to the nearest shewolf.

Ragnar
"If You Poke The Beast, Be Prepared To Loose Something."
Male || 3.5 Years || DarkStorm
Tagged; Koda

Hearing his name and the greeting, Ragnar lifted his head, turning to look over at the passing wolf. Recognizing it to be Koda, he dipped his head, somewhat politely. Though not fond of dealing with others, he did make sure to respect the higher ranks, well enough. Being that Koda was not just of a higher tank but a healer who took care of others, he got more than most other wolves, though they rarely spoke to eachother. A simple, polite greeting seemed to be enough for Koda, and Ragnar, though unsaid, agreed.

Minerva
"Something Will Always Try To Stop You. Don't Let It."
Shewolf || 6 Months || DarkStorm Pup/Apprentice
Tagged;

Minerva was up a bit earlier than usual, carrying a stick in her jaws. She shook her head back and forth, amusement in her eyes. The young female wouldnt have been up just yet, if it hadnt been for her desire to practice. Seeing that she was a bit older, the Fae was able to begin practicing, learning to hunt and fight for the pack
She turned her head quickly, almost slapping a near by female in the leg. At the growl, her ears flattened and she was stunned briefly, before turning and running away in the oposite direction, playing just like before.

Khee
"Seek Truth and Peace. It Alone Will Sustain You."
Male || 3.5 || Loner/Rouge
Tagged;

Khee had jus returned to his den as the sun began to rise. His green eyes flashed as he glanced around the clearing, checking for any nearby wolves. After determining there were none, he slipped inside the old badger den with a fish hanging from his jaws. Khee laid in his sleeping place, taking a look at the two large piles of antlers he had. With a small shrug, he tore into his meal, only going to sleep when nothing edible remained.
My lovely son <3 Image
Mind clicking on my child Feraligator? He could use some love and it
would be much appreciated.

I have an Art Shop too!
Sugarkitza

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stelpup » Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:34 am

Luna stalked out of the shadows cautiously, when she suddenly froze and uttered a low, terrifying growl.
She saw a male wolf with the same jet-black fur she had, but with a white face (Khee).
Last edited by stelpup on Fri Jan 19, 2018 12:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-stellapup, creator of smitten kittens.
click to adopt yours today

ImageImage
stelpup

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sugarkitza » Fri Jan 19, 2018 12:13 pm

Hann
Tagged;

Silent, the SnowStar Alpha made his way through the pine forest, ocasionally passing the familiar oak or thistle. Every few minutes he would stop to mark, though he made sure to look around first incase another wolf spotted him. His mind wandered, first to Wilde, the pretty Fae he cared for, and then to Rowana, and the typical pack drama. Despite being unwelcomed, his worries and thoughts soon returned to the upcoming war. He didn't want it, but there seemed to be no way of avoiding it. Kali wanted this, and there was no way to stop it.

Spirit
Tagged;

Finished with her grooming, the shewolf stood up and shook out her fur. Spirit's eyes turned to the den entrance. Inside it was warm, and felt more welcoming than she felt anywhere else. If possible, she would probably just stay there, alone forever, considering nothing else felt much better. Yet, as part of SnowStar - though she never slept in camp- she still had a job. Hunt and feed the pack. With a light sigh, the female stepped out into the early morning sunlight, ready to begin the long, tiresome day.

Persephone
Tagged;

The young shepup shifted over, turning on her side. She slept peacefully, her tail curling and flicking gently against a few sprouting fronds of grass. Persephone turned over, belly up as she nestled close to the nearest shewolf.

Ragnar
Tagged; Koda

Hearing his name and the greeting, Ragnar lifted his head, turning to look over at the passing wolf. Recognizing it to be Koda, he dipped his head, somewhat politely. Though not fond of dealing with others, he did make sure to respect the higher ranks, well enough. Being that Koda was not just of a higher tank but a healer who took care of others, he got more than most other wolves, though they rarely spoke to eachother. A simple, polite greeting seemed to be enough for Koda, and Ragnar, though unsaid, agreed.

Minerva
Tagged;

Minerva was up a bit earlier than usual, carrying a stick in her jaws. She shook her head back and forth, amusement in her eyes. The young female wouldnt have been up just yet, if it hadnt been for her desire to practice. Seeing that she was a bit older, the Fae was able to begin practicing, learning to hunt and fight for the pack
She turned her head quickly, almost slapping a near by female in the leg. At the growl, her ears flattened and she was stunned briefly, before turning and running away in the oposite direction, playing just like before.

Khee
Tagged; Luna

Khee's green eyes opened, imediatly landing on the dark female outside his den. His fur bristled, and his lips curled upwards, not snarling yet, but somewhat frustrated. Why was there someone near his den? Instead of speaking, he stayed silent, standing up and coming to a comfortable sitting position, releasing a small yawn. He kept his body ready, smart enough to go without relaxing before the unknown wolf.
My lovely son <3 Image

I have an Art Shop too!
Sugarkitza

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stelpup » Fri Jan 19, 2018 12:24 pm

Luna's piercing eyes never left the male. She gave a sharp snap of her teeth.

ImageImage
stelpup

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sugarkitza » Fri Jan 19, 2018 12:29 pm

Hann
Tagged;

Spirit
Tagged;

Persephone
Tagged;

Ragnar
Tagged; Koda

Minerva
Tagged;

Khee
Tagged; Luna

His eyes narrowed as he watched her. Would she go away? Khee tilted his head taking a slow step forwards tail flicking. "What do you want, Fae?" He questioned. It sounded more like a demand, though unintentional, with his deep tone.
My lovely son <3 Image

I have an Art Shop too!
Sugarkitza

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stelpup » Fri Jan 19, 2018 12:34 pm

Luna didn't budge when the strange wolf stepped toward her. She was only confused.
had i really walked that far away from my territory?
But either way, the land that the wolf was guarding looked nice, so she stalked forward to where their noses almost touched. She looked into his eyes, and couldn't help but notice how similar the two of them seemed already. Here eyes flickered with memories, and she was sure he noticed.
Don't trust anyone
her muscles tensed back up and she shoved the emotions about the wolf away.

ImageImage
stelpup

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sugarkitza » Fri Jan 19, 2018 12:38 pm

Hann
Tagged;

Spirit
Tagged;

Persephone
Tagged;

Ragnar
Tagged; Koda

Minerva
Tagged;

Khee
Tagged; Luna

Khee growled, turning his body slightly to guard the entrance of his den. He didn't move, only refraining himself from snapping back at the Fae because the two didn't know eachother.
My lovely son <3 Image

I have an Art Shop too!
Sugarkitza

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stelpup » Fri Jan 19, 2018 12:42 pm

Luna was unsure about what to do next.
do i back off now? do i fight?
she flinched slightly at thought of what she did to her father.
she bowed her head, and suddenly she realized what was bothering her.
in a low, quiet voice the hasn't spoken in nearly a year, she said,
"aren't you afraid of me? don't you know what i have done?"

ImageImage
stelpup

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sugarkitza » Fri Jan 19, 2018 1:21 pm

Hann
Tagged;

Spirit
Tagged;

Persephone
Tagged;

Ragnar
Tagged; Koda

Minerva
Tagged;

Khee
Tagged; Luna

"I will not fear a wolf I don't know." He said evenly. Khee didn't speak often, seeing that he was alone most of the time. His voice was dry, and mainly careless regarding the situation. "What do you want?"
My lovely son <3 Image

I have an Art Shop too!
Sugarkitza

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stelpup » Fri Jan 19, 2018 1:49 pm

Luna looked weaker and skinnier than ever before. She didn't speak, but instead slowly crept closer to the den. "I'm sorry." she growled, right before bolting toward the den, gulping down the first piece of meat she found.

ImageImage
stelpup

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me