The Bitter Snows V.1.1 (Open & Accepting!) Needs members!

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: The Bitter Snows V.1.1 (accepting returning, will open s

Postby munchqueen » Sun Jan 08, 2017 8:23 am

Blaire nodded, but was slightly disappointed. She was about to say that she understood, but stopped herself when Hann let out a short bark. She looked over her shoulder, eyes landing on a white she-wolf. Blaire felt a flicker of hope; maybe Hann would let her go out if she had a SnowStar wolf with her. After all, he did say that she couldn't go out alone, not that she couldn't go out at all.
munchqueen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sugarkitza » Sun Jan 08, 2017 8:27 am

Spirit // Shewolf // 3 Years / Snowstar Pack // Hunter // Crushless
Tagged; None/Open

Spirit let out a short huff, waiting for the right moment to dart across the clearing. She could see the entrance to her den- the den she hadn't slept in for about a week now. Her tail tip twitched in anticipation, before she finally forced herself to move.

Ragnar // Male // 3.5 Years // Darkstorm Pack // Fighter // Crushless
Location; Darkstorm Camp // Mood; (?)
Tagged; None/Open

The brute let out a huff, slipping out of his den. He had slept most of the day- though not willfully- as he had stayed up late the previous night going around the territory on a patrol. There wasn't much to think about. Simply eat, drink, and sleep. He frowned, turning his head to see other wolves moving around, active, and shook his head. "Whatever." He muttered, swishing his tail to and fro.

Shasta // Male // 3 Years // Outsider // Crush; Possibly Jade
Tagged; Jade

His eyes widened in surprise as she was suddenly on top of him. He smirked, sticking his tongue out of the corner of his mouth. "You want me to get up?" Shasta asked, before turning and rolling the two of them over, so he had the shewolf pinned down. "Did I do it right?" He asked.
My lovely son <3 Image
Mind clicking on my child Feraligator? He could use some love and it
would be much appreciated.

I have an Art Shop too!
Sugarkitza

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ammy2-56 » Sun Jan 08, 2017 8:32 am

Hann
She seemed to be ignoring him, but maybe she just hadn't heard him.... He barked again, louder this time, and then called Sprit's name. His ear flicked as a breeze began to blow through and he waited for her response to his call.
Eyes shift in myriad hue,
hollowing from the wearying
nights of unblinking watch
as innumerable miles pass
beneath a fatigued soul.

I am she; my spirit grows
thin as the gentle curtain
of eons settles over reticent
dusk, starved for the day's
rich history.

Each thread drawn to it is
plucked, a shallow fray left
in the wake of its sudden
severing. Its modest scar
on every heart and mind will
go unnoticed and forgotten.

Each of them I commit to
memory, attaching a solemn
piece of myself to the gossamer
veil of time that billows across
a ceaseless and unbroken sky.

x
x
Ammy, or Am to old travelers I fear have moved on from this exhausted path.
You may see an odd sketch or two from me on occasion, though I have far less time
for such things now than I used to. Despite the responsibilities voraciously eating
up my days, I carry on with the stories in my head I have yet to learn how to tell.

⊰⊱xxTTRPG Playerxx⊰⊱xxWorld Builderxx⊰⊱xxAvid Writerxx⊰⊱
x
x
x
x
Doing the best I can in a strange time
Ammy2-56

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sugarkitza » Sun Jan 08, 2017 8:45 am

Tagged; Hann, Blaire

The shewolf raised her head, clearly showing her surprise. "Alpha." She said slowly, pinning her eas back, and suddenly turning her head to sniff her coat, wondering if she smelled like Koda. "How can I.. help you?" She asked, biting her tongue when she looked back at him.

Tagged; None/Open

The brute let out a huff, slipping out of his den. He had slept most of the day- though not willfully- as he had stayed up late the previous night going around the territory on a patrol. There wasn't much to think about. Simply eat, drink, and sleep. He frowned, turning his head to see other wolves moving around, active, and shook his head. "Whatever." He muttered, swishing his tail to and fro.

Tagged; Jade

His eyes widened in surprise as she was suddenly on top of him. He smirked, sticking his tongue out of the corner of his mouth. "You want me to get up?" Shasta asked, before turning and rolling the two of them over, so he had the shewolf pinned down. "Did I do it right?" He asked.
My lovely son <3 Image

I have an Art Shop too!
Sugarkitza

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ammy2-56 » Sun Jan 08, 2017 8:49 am

Hann
He noted her pinned ears and gave her a questioning look as he spoke to her. "Blaire wants to leave camp for a bit of a walk, and I don't want her to go alone. Would you go with her, please?" he asked, turning his gaze to Blaire momentarily. He still didn't trust her fully, but it was true that he didn't want anyone going out alone.

(Oh-ho-ho.... Blaire's gonna know who you were with, Spirit. You've been a bad little pupper, haven't ya? Also, Hann is like, "It's dangerous to go alone, take this!" *shoves Spirit in Blaire's face* XD)
beneath a fatigued soul.

rich history.

Each of them I commit to

x
x
You may see an odd sketch or two from me on occasion, though I have far less time
for such things now than I used to. Despite the responsibilities voraciously eating
up my days, I carry on with the stories in my head I have yet to learn how to tell.

x
x
x
x
Ammy2-56

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sugarkitza » Sun Jan 08, 2017 8:54 am

(Omg)

Tagged; Hann, Blaire

Spirit's eyes widened and she stayed where she was, frozen to the spot. "I acctually came to rest.. but I suppose going out again wouldn't hurt." The Fae didn't want to seem odd after having not returned to camp for a few days, and she hoped she wouldn't be questioned if she accepted a duty imediatly.

Tagged; None/Open

Tagged; Jade

My lovely son <3 Image

I have an Art Shop too!
Sugarkitza

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ammy2-56 » Sun Jan 08, 2017 8:58 am

Hann
"Then I'd suggest you both make it a short walk, and stay on flat ground as much as possible. Being tired on difficult terrain will not end well, trust me." he told them both. He would have offered to go with Blaire himself, but he knew he still could not wander too far without the risk of re-opening his wounds, which had only just begin to heal. Of course, if he ran into a fight while outside of camp, he wouldn't stand a chance in his current state.
beneath a fatigued soul.

rich history.

Each of them I commit to

x
x

x
x
x
x
Ammy2-56

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby munchqueen » Sun Jan 08, 2017 10:06 am

Blaire looked to Spirit, her eyes curious. This e pression, however, was a cover up; she could smell something, but it was faint, and she would look suspicious if she started sniffing around right then. She did not speak, as it was not her place, allowing the conversation to stay between an alpha and his subordinate.

(Aw snap)
(Snap snap Ima crocodile)
munchqueen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bℓυ ωιитєя » Sun Jan 08, 2017 2:14 pm

Dalton snarled as Fang threw him, he landed lightly and spun around to glare at the male. He bristled as he spoke of his mate in such a disrespectful manner and was about to leap forward when Fang seemed to change. He straightened up suspiciously, but remained silent, his cobalt blue eyes absorbing everything. Then the sound of Rosie's sobs reached his ears and he was gone, darting to her side in an instant. He draped himself around her, licking at her face comfortingly.
"Im sorry I couldnt protect you..." he moaned, eyes still focused on the direction he had left Fang, teeth bared.

Rowena yawned, emerging from her den, she had fitted in a small nap. Her paws were feeling much better, Hark sure was a good healer. Her mind drifted to Boyer.. And then Fang.. Before she grew dizzy, confused by her feelings for the two.
Bℓυ ωιитєя

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sugarkitza » Sun Jan 08, 2017 4:25 pm

Tagged; Hann, Blaire

Spirit nodded, biting her tongue. "Sounds good." The shewolf said hesitantly, before turning towards the Fae. "So we shall be going then?" Spirit met her gaze for a moment, before turning her head. The shewolf gave her a curious gaze that worried her.

Tagged; None/Open

Tagged; Jade

My lovely son <3 Image

I have an Art Shop too!
Sugarkitza

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me