all ᶤˢ fair ᶤᶰ ℓσνє ᵃᶰᵈ WAR (ʀᴇᴅ ᴅᴇᴇʀ ʀᴘ) Oᵖᵉᶰ/Aᶜᶜᵉᵖᵗᶤᶰᵍ

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: all ᶤˢ fair ᶤᶰ ℓσνє ᵃᶰᵈ WAR (ʀᴇᴅ ᴅᴇᴇʀ ʀᴘ) Oᵖᵉᶰ/Aᶜᶜᵉᵖᵗᶤᶰᵍ

Postby xxshadowluvxx » Fri Mar 21, 2014 3:40 pm

(Can you reserve one lady, one lead hind, One lead stag and one follower? :3)
"w i t h shortness of breath,

Image Image Image

you explained the i n f i n i t e."
xxshadowluvxx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby azhefa. » Fri Mar 21, 2014 3:41 pm

{{I'll edit the Rank Discriptions to see if I can make it a little more clear. We can start once 2 more people join and the person who reserved spots posts their forms (:

@Shadow - Sure!

**Edit: @Shadow - Do you want your follower in a band already has a leader? Also what gender?
pisces est/south eastern usa newly single
───────────────────────────────────────────────
current online hours: unknown, due to work
will be switching to night shift at the end of the month

going through it and doing my best
please have patience with me
azhefa.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xxshadowluvxx » Fri Mar 21, 2014 4:07 pm

Name: My name is Constance
Nickname: I don't have many nicknames. My parents used to call me Con when I was a calf
Inner Band: The hierarchy; Titan
Offspring: I have only had one half in my old band, his name was Royal Knight
Rut harem: the King's; Titan
Personality: Constance is a very pristine hind, she dislikes getting dirty or rough. She prefers to stay away from mud, or anything of that sort and stay in meadows or fields with Titan. She dislikes fighting, because she finds it to be a very un-ladylike and ugly thing to do. She is very caring to other hinds and calves in her rut, and very loyal to her king, never straying with other stags, or allowing them to overcome her. She enjoys being friendly to the other ladies, since she sees them as family in a way. She does not have an angry side to her, usually when she is upset or feels like she has done something wrong, she becomes slow, and depressed, secluding herself from the others.
History: I was born in a small harem, it consisted of only five hinds, including my mother. I had only one other half sibling, whom I didn't get along with. The other hinds weren't very kind either, they never helped each other, and only paid attention to their calves and their leader. My father began to ignore my mother when he got more hinds, causing her to feel depressed. One day when we were all journeying to find a new place to stay, a mountain lion had stalked us from afar. When it attacked, my father quickly tried fighting it off, but finding that the large feline was too strong, he tried to get his hinds away. He had forgotten to help me and my mother, causing us to get away on our own. The lion had chased us, and my mother had tried to distract it so I could get away. I did manage to escape, but my mother had already been caught by the lion. I tried to find my father and the other hinds, but never managed. I ended up being found by another hind and her harem, which took care of me. I then grew up in that rut until the age that I could leave. Then, I found my own harem, had my own calf, but the stag was rather pushy and obnoxious. I grew tired of that stag, and once my calf was older, I left, but then I found Titan, and I've stayed with him since.
Other: None

Name: Dakota
Nickname: None
Inner Band: Mine
Offspring: I have not had any calves
Rut harem: None
Personality: Dakota is an independent, strong hind when it comes to leading. If anyone is out of line, then she won't be afraid to show them their place. She has no mercy for deer that are disrespectful, and usually isn't afraid to fight them if it means them leaving. She dislikes stags that are full of themselves, thinking they are the best thing in the world, when they obviously aren't. She does have a caring side for calves, since she has a soft spot for them, but the only time you'll really see her being sweet is with calves.
History: I was born more or less as a loner. My mother never stayed in one harem for a long time. She went into my father's harem for a very short time, only staying with him until the point when I was born. She left when I was three months old, and at that time I didn't understand why she was leaving my father. My mother didn't hesitate to leave me when I was old enough to find another harem. I despised how my mother acted, and swore I wouldn't be like that.
Other: None

Name: My name is Apollo
Nickname: I don't believe you can shorten Apollo
Inner Band: My own
Offspring: I have indeed had calves in the past, in which I cannot remember most of them
Rut harem: None yet
Personality: Apollo is very solemn, and not very talkative. He doesn't talk very much, and when he does it's usually when it comes to leading. He hates having to bother with hyper, and obnoxious stags, so you could say he has a short temper. He snaps easily when disturbed, but never gets physical, he usually only yells, though his words could easily lead to a fight. He is very charming, and polite with hinds when trying to court them, as well as protective over his own calves.
History: I had a rough past, my father being a cold leader and my mother being the tough love type. They both raised me to be a tough leader, be merciless to those that disrespect. I was taught to fight at a very early age by my father. He told me not to be afraid to fight for what you want, and not to take anything from anyone. When I got older, I realized a lot of it was wrong, and that not all were bad, nor did everything mean I had to fight. I left quite soon, disliking how my father acted, or how he treated others. Due to his teaching, I still have moments where I feel like I turn into my father, but I try to keep that from happening.
Other: text

Name: My name is Elusive
Nickname: I do not have any
Inner Band: I do not have a leader yet
Offspring: I have not had any calves
Rut harem: None yet
Personality: Elusive is very flirtatious, and charming. He acts as if he is royalty, and refusing to allow people to think differently, even if he is only a follower. When he flirts with hinds, they're normally in bands, and he usually just does it to see if the stag will fight, and if the stag doesn't then he will court the hind away. He isn't afraid to fight other stags, or get rough with them if it means getting what he wants, and when he wants something he won't stop pursuing it until it's his.
History: I had a fairly normal past, grew up in a large harem, and was spoiled by my parents and the other hinds. The other hinds gave a lot of attention to me, so I guess you could say that's how I became such a lady's man. My father raised me to be a charming stag as well, teaching me how to court and charm hinds, and how to start my own harem. When I started getting my horns, I was forced to leave, though I understood. I've been trying to get my own hinds since.

(Working on my forms still (:

Sorry for not specifying! I would like the follower(Elusive) to be in one with a leader, and it is a stag)
Last edited by xxshadowluvxx on Sat Mar 22, 2014 6:27 am, edited 11 times in total.

Image Image Image

xxshadowluvxx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby azhefa. » Fri Mar 21, 2014 4:11 pm

{{@Shadow - Alrighty, and by the way, the picture you have for Elusive is actually an Elk not a deer. And if they are a Lead Hind or Lead Stag, just put "My own" under Inner Band (:

**Edit: @Shadow - The only stag band with a leader is Apollo's at the moment, my stag Prince is following him now. Elusive can still be a follower, but without a leader until someone joins with one.
Last edited by azhefa. on Fri Mar 21, 2014 4:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

azhefa.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xxshadowluvxx » Fri Mar 21, 2014 4:15 pm

(Oh, alright, I'll change that in a minute :3)

Image Image Image

xxshadowluvxx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby azhefa. » Fri Mar 21, 2014 4:17 pm

{{**Edit: @Shadow - The only stag band with a leader is Apollo's at the moment, my stag Prince is following him now. Elusive can still be a follower, but without a leader until someone joins with one.

azhefa.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xxshadowluvxx » Fri Mar 21, 2014 4:35 pm

(Alright, that'd be fine.
I finished their personalities, and thats all I can do as of now, since it's late and my brain is running out of ideas for it ^-^)

Image Image Image

xxshadowluvxx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby azhefa. » Fri Mar 21, 2014 4:48 pm

{{Lol that's fine, I'm headed to bed soon too. Once you get their histories finished, they are all accepted (:

azhefa.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby agathokakologic » Sat Mar 22, 2014 3:32 am

Name: Diana- the Roman Goddess of the Moon.
Nickname: None: never have, never will
Inner Band: The Queen
Offspring: None so far..
Rut harem: None at the moment, really
Personality: text
History: text

WIP
Last edited by agathokakologic on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
agathokakologic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby D.E.L.E.T.E. » Sat Mar 22, 2014 5:13 am

Name :: Alyssia
Nickname :: Ally
Offspring :: Wants
Rut Harem :: Titan
Personality :: Alyssia is a very calm, flirty, {{ With the King only, of course. c: }} loyal, {{ To the King. c: }} smart, and outgoing hind
History :: Alyssia was born into this meadow, from a large harem. She was kicked out at the age of one, to prevent in - breeding. Traveling around, Alyssia came across the King's Herd. She joined, and fought her way up to Lady.
Other :: My Stag's Forum is below. c:

Name :: Aaron
Nickname :: Ron
Offspring :: Forbidden
Rut Harem :: Forbidden
Personality :: Aaron used to be a very calm, flirty, loyal, smart, and outgoing stag, but being exiled for an unknown reason turned him into a crazy, cruel, distrustful, dumb, and arrogant stag. He longs to mate with a hind, but id forbidden to every do so again.
History :: Aaron was born into a small harem. His parents were arrogant as well, and no one liked him, not even the king. He was banished / exiled for an unknown reason, and is know forbidden to ever mate again...As he hides n the shadows.
Other :: My Hind's Forum is above. c:

{{ Anyone open for them? c: }}
D.E.L.E.T.E.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me