fOX cREEK | nEW aND aCCEPTING

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: fOX cREEK | nEW aND aCCEPTING

Postby van Wolf » Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:16 am

M i d n i g h t S k i e s
Age;; 3 years old ~ Gender;; Male ~ Rank;; Soldier ~ Location;; A hilltop ~ With;; Winter

Midnight breathed in the fresh air. He picked up the scent of Winter a few miles away. As the scent grew stronger, he knew she was behind him. He smiled "I had a feeling that you were coming" he said before turning to face her "Good morning Winter. How are you?"
van Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lucid Dreamer » Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:20 am

Winter looked carefully at him, her hazel eyes studying him as he spoke. 'The better question is, how are you?' she asked, twisting his question back round so now it was him who had to answer. Lowering her haunches to the earth, she sat and laid her ears back slightly. Her respect for the army member was shown in her body language. Winter did not smile back at him as she made herself comfortable, instead she simply looked at him, awaiting an answer.
Currently working to complete my deer collection. I will overpay for bulk WL deer.
Lucid Dreamer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby van Wolf » Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:35 am

Age;; 3 years old ~ Gender;; Male ~ Rank;; Soldier ~ Location;; A hilltop ~ With;; Winter

"I'm fine thank you" he said, laying down on his stomach and resting his head on his paws. The snow continued to fall lightly into their pelts. Midnight glanced around before getting up "Oooh" he said, shaking his coat to brush the snow out his fur "Winter is nearing, that's for sure."
van Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lucid Dreamer » Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:41 am

Winter smirked to herself. The season of her birth was nearing. 'Perfect' she spoke out loud, more to herself than to Midnight. 'I guess we'd better start stocking up' she said as she rose to her paws. Pointing her snout to the greying sky, she looked up in wonder as small snowflakes drifted around them. 'Have you ever wondered what it would be like to fly?' she said her thought out load. Winter was known for being a dizzy dreamer, and that didn't stop in the daylight.
Currently working to complete my deer collection. I will overpay for bulk WL deer.
Lucid Dreamer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby van Wolf » Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:47 am

Midnight looked up at the sky, his orange eyes glinting in the crack of sunlight which would soon disappear in the grey sky. "I have often wondered, in fact there were times I actually believed I could" he said, chuckling to himself. His mind suddenly drifted off into a snowy daydream.
Last edited by van Wolf on Fri Feb 21, 2014 12:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
van Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lucid Dreamer » Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:54 am

She looked at him, almost surprised at his reaction. Normally she was labelled as being an idiot, but seeing as Midnight seemed to share her love fore daydreaming, it gave her the confidence to continue.
As the dyeing light faded, Winter drew her attention towards the horizon. A wood dense and thick with trees lay right ahead of her. But she also knew that that peaceful landscape also held hidden dangers. 'We best be on guard' she said, turning her head to the side as she now spoke directly to Midnight. 'Hunting season is nearing' her voice was flat and emotionless, as if she didn't care about the hounds that were to be sent to hunt them down and rip them to shreds. Standing quickly, she shook out her pelt and sniffed the air, as though she was looking for a specific sent.
Lucid Dreamer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby van Wolf » Mon Feb 17, 2014 5:02 am

Midnight suddenly snapped out of his daydream. "Huh? Oops, sorry, I was daydreaming again. Yeah, we better keep are eyes and ears open, though my eyesight and hearing isn't that strong" he shuddered slightly when she mentioned the hunters. He got to his feet, a look of readiness and alertness in his face and body language.
van Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lucid Dreamer » Mon Feb 17, 2014 5:03 am

[any ideas for action hun? x]
Lucid Dreamer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby van Wolf » Mon Feb 17, 2014 5:13 am

((I was thinking that maybe Midnight and Winter have to go and look for food in the local town and run into some trouble... I don't want to give away too much XD ))
van Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lucid Dreamer » Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:02 am

She looked at him through her hazel eyes. 'Come on' she said, instantly taking the lead as she headed off across the grass land. She slunk along in a sly way, her body lowered to the ground and her ears pointed and swivelling around, picking up on the sounds of the wood. The light caught her eyes and made them shine like the precious stone, a tigers eye.
She was walking towards the nearby village, the clans only reliable source of food. Winter hated to lower herself to the point of savaging, but when times were tough it was survival of the fittest.
Lucid Dreamer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me