.:*тнє ѕтαят σƒ α ηєω вєgιηηιηg || ѕємι-ℓιт || α¢¢єρтιηg!*:.

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

How much should each person post on this RP?

10 sentences
42%
1 DETAILED paragraph
54%
Other ideas? {PM me please}
4%

Total votes : 26

.:*тнє ѕтαят σƒ α ηєω вєgιηηιηg || ѕємι-ℓιт || α¢¢єρтιηg!*:.

Postby ~*Reeses*~ » Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:40 pm

*Credit to the original photographer of all pictures.*

It is the year 1925 and you live in the Grand Tetons in Wyoming. You have been here all or most of your life and love it. There are 300,000 acres to roam free and take advantage of that and travel as much as you can. Well, as much as you could.. after the humans came that changed quite a bit.
    It was a cool autumn afternoon in the Grand Tetons, the sun was going down and the moon was slowly rising. An older, brown paint stallion stood in the middle of the meadow, surrounded by the colonies of herds and families, grazing at what was left of the green grass. He listened to the sound of the wind; no birds were chirping and no other woodland creatures were being as active as they always were. Instead of the usual noises he heard, he heard something different. Something that was definitely not meant to be there. Raising his head gently, he looked back at the forest where the noises were coming from. Then, in the distance he saw them.. the humans. But the humans were ready for a battle; they came with 4 metal monsters {cars} and large metal and wood sticks in each of their hands. The stallion reared up, letting out a loud and hateful whinny to the herds around him, telling them all to run and to not look back. As he turned, and galloped off towards the forest where the horses had ran off into, he could hear the human's snickers as loud booming sounds followed them.
    After what felt like days.. weeks, the humans stopped. The snickering, the gun shots and the loud noises that the metal monsters let off were all gone. All of the horses were exhausted and the foals were only horse-lengths more of running before they would collapse and the stallion himself felt as if we would as well. Looking back over at the herds, he saw that they had lost almost half of the horse population that once stood with him at the other side of the mountains. But what the stallion didn't know, and feared was that it would never be the same again. The stallions began fighting over every last mare and foal that roamed this new land and those mares and foals were scared for their lives, already losing their stallions, foals and herds.
    The horses wouldn't be seeing their old homeland for quite a long time and by the looks of it, that time would not be spent pleasantly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I guess this is needed since everyone likes to steal things from my RP;
The plot was thought of and made by me, don't steal it.
The land, season and weather page was designed and made by me, don't steal it.
The rules were made by me, don't steal them.
The herds page was made and designed by me, don't steal it.
The member's page was made and designed by me, don't steal it.
The form was made by me, don't steal it.

Think that you will get away with stealing /anything/ from my RP? Think again.
I will catch you and I will report you. Thanks.(:
Last edited by ~*Reeses*~ on Tue Dec 25, 2012 5:56 am, edited 3 times in total.
~*Reeses*~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

.:{The Land, Seasons and Weather}:.

Postby ~*Reeses*~ » Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:47 pm

This RP takes place in the Grand Tetons National Park, Wyoming and Yellowstone National Park, Wyoming.. though you may travel into Montana since Yellowstone goes into it.

This is the overview of the Grand Tetons.

The other side of the Grand Tetons.
This is Jackson Lake, one of the main lakes.
There are many meadows spread throughout the Tetons.
Many waterfalls as well.
The forest is all around.
Another main water source, the Snake River.

Because of all the things in the Grand Tetons, there are many animals such as; Horses, Moose, Deer, Bears, Mountain Lions, Alligators and more so be aware in new areas.

(A season lasts a week long.)

❀Spring❀
It is breeding and birthing season, Stallions are getting protective over their mares!
It's starting to get hot but not too hot yet.
You are also starting to make your way back up to the meadows for the year!

☼Summer☼
Mares are still in heat and stallions are still fighting!
It is hot and the heat isn't helping the mare's heat scent!

♣Autumn♣
Very few mares are in heat and they wont be for much longer.
There are some warm days and some cold days.
Start making your way to the valley and seek shelter for Winter!

❄Winter❄
No mares are in heat but some are giving birth.
Be sure to have shelter since it can get to below zero!

{x} Sunny
{x} Breezy
{} Windy
{} Cloudy
{} Rainy | {} Drizzle {} Heavy {} Occasional
{} Misty | {} Heavy {} Light
{} Snowy | {} Heavy {} Light {} Flurries
{} Foggy
{} Stormy | {} Thunder {} Lightning
{} Frosty
{} Freezing
{} Warm
{} Hot
{x} Cool
~*Reeses*~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

.:{The Rules}:.

Postby ~*Reeses*~ » Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:49 pm

I don't mean to sound strict but I get tired of some of this stuff..

~Respect me and the mods.
~No unnecessary OOC please, this is spam and we don't need spam filling up the RP.
~You must post at least 10 sentences to be in this RP. Even with WB.. you should be able to put together at least 10 detailed sentences, it really isn't that much.
~Use correct spelling and grammar please, it's not that hard to look up on google how to spell something.
~No God-Modeling or Power Playing, I will be strict about this.
~No horse is perfect and all horses die... it's just reality.
~When birthing or mating please *Fade To Black* or take it to PMs.
~No snaking mares from another stallion while the other stallion is offline.
~No killing any horses with out me and the other person's permission.
~Please post at least once every few days or else I will assume you have dropped the RP. If you are going to be away, please PM me.
~Put "The Grand Tetons" in the other part of your forms so I know that you have read the rules.
~You may cuss but I suggest that if your mother wouldn't like you saying it then star it out.
~Do not force breed. Period.
~If I ask you to leave the RP, please do not fight about it.
~When talking OCC please use; ( ), { }, etc.
~If you have a problem with another user on this RP, please PM me.. don't cause OCC drama.
Last edited by ~*Reeses*~ on Thu Dec 20, 2012 8:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
~*Reeses*~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

.:{The Herds}:.

Postby ~*Reeses*~ » Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:52 pm

Twilight Revenge's Herd!
Lead Mare:
Mares: Whisper from a Lone Owl,
Nikita,
Fall Of A Nation
Bachelors:
Foals:
Raine,
Silent Shadows

_____'s Herd!
Lead Mare:
Mares:
Bachelors:
Foals:

_____'s Herd!
Lead Mare:
Mares:
Bachelors:
Foals:

_____'s Herd!
Lead Mare:
Mares:
Bachelors:
Foals:

_____'s Herd!
Lead Mare:
Mares:
Bachelors:
Foals:

_____'s Herd!
Lead Mare:
Mares:
Bachelors:
Foals:

Lone Mares:
Saba
Different Dimensions
Smitten Miss
Ladee Rebel
Necessary Roughness
Burning Red
White Cherry Blossom
Half Buzzed
An Angel's Promise
Snow
Mi Corazon
Arrow from the Hunter
Prancing Fawn
Egyption Wind
Ciarán
Angelique
But The Tigers Come At Night?

Bachelors:
Ticket To Paradise
Aragon's Reign
Polaris
Cest La Gerre
Fighting Fate
A Striker By Night
Rip Van Winkle
-open-
-open-

Foals:
Freedom Falls
Silent River
Bandit
Last edited by ~*Reeses*~ on Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:15 pm, edited 33 times in total.
~*Reeses*~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

.:{Members, Warnings and The Form}:.

Postby ~*Reeses*~ » Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:55 pm

The username's in purple are mini-mods, please respect them.
An excuse will last 1 week, after that you need to PM me again if you need more time.

Username ★ Horse ★ Page the form is on

X = Stallion
X = Mare
X = Filly
X = Colt

X = Inactive

Reeses ★ Twilight's Revenge ★ Page 1
Reeses ★ Fighting Fate ★ Page 1 and 14
Reeses ★ Saba ★ Page 1
Reeses ★ Raine ★ Page 1
Reeses ★ Silent River ★ Page 1
Reeses ★ An Angel's Promise ★ Page 1

GhostyxChoco ★ Freedom Falls ★ Page 1
GhostyxChoco ★ Ticket To Paradise ★ Page 1
GhostyxChoco ★ Mi Corazon ★ Page 14

Aubergine ★ Polaris ★ Page 1
Aubergine ★ Fall Of A Nation ★ Page 1
Aubergine ★ Necessary Roughness ★ Page 1
Aubergine ★ Burning Red ★ Page 1
Aubergine ★ Cest La Gerre ★ Page 1
Aubergine ★ White Cherry Blossom ★ Page 1
Aubergine ★ Rip Van Winkle ★ Page 1

Rated R ★ Aragon's Reign ★ Page 2
Rated R ★ Half Buzzed ★ Page 2

F o x f l i g h t - ★ Whisper from a Lone Owl ★ Page 3
F o x f l i g h t - ★ Silent Shadow ★ Page 3
F o x f l i g h t - ★ Arrow from the Hunter ★ Page 3
F o x f l i g h t - ★ Prancing Fawn ★ Page 3

VanWen ★ Different Dimensions ★ Page 3
VanWen ★ Smitten Miss ★ Page 3

BarrelRacingCowgirl ★ Nikita ★ Page 4
BarrelRacingCowgirl ★ Ladee Rebel ★ Page 4
BarrelRacingCowgirl ★ A Striker By Night ★ Page 17

~ Rain ~ ★ Snow ★ Page 3
~ Rain ~ ★ Egyption Wind ★ Page 18

BlueTheBrave ★ Bandit ★ Page 11

Sicariix ★ Ciarán ★ Page 23

Taintedkitten ★ Username ★ Horse ★ Page the form is on ★ Page 28

.burlesque ★ But The Tigers Come At Night? ★ Page 29

If you receive 3 warnings then you will be banned/booted from the RP, easy as that.

GhostyxChoco; 1- Posting less that 5 lines twice.
Toffee c.a.k.e.s.; Banned.

Feel free to use your own form^^

*No more stallions please!*

Code: Select all
[center][size=150]~{Name | Gender | Rank}~[/size]
[img]*Picture%20here*[/img]

[size=120][u]~The Basics~[/u][/size]

[b]Name:[/b]

[b]Nickname:[/b]

[b]Gender:[/b]

[b]Age:[/b]

[b]Breed:[/b]

[b]Coat Color:[/b]

[b]Eye Color:[/b]

[b]Mane and Tail Color:[/b]

[b]Height:[/b] {17.5hh is the max for this RP. Sorry to all of the huge draft horse lovers<|3}

[size=120][u]~Deeper Inside~[/u][/size]

[b]Personality:[/b] (At least 10 sentences please.)

[b]History:[/b] (Optional)

[size=120][u]~The Horses Around~[/u][/size]

[b]Family:[/b]

[b]Mate:[/b]

[b]Foals:[/b]

[b]Herd:[/b]

[b]Rank:[/b]

[b]Others:[/b][/center]
Last edited by ~*Reeses*~ on Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:16 pm, edited 33 times in total.
~*Reeses*~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

.:{My Characters}:.

Postby ~*Reeses*~ » Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:56 pm

~{Twilight's Revenge | Stallion | Bachelor}~

~The Basics~

Name: Twilight's Revenge

Nickname: Revenge

Breed: Quarter Horse

Coat Color: Blue Roan

Eye Color: Brown

Mane and Tail Color: Black, roots are a light grey/brown though.

Height: 16.8 hh

~Deeper Inside~

Personality: Revenge isn't exactly the average stallion. He likes getting what he wants, whether that's a mare, to breed, a territory or whatever else he wants. At first he may act nice depending on the mare but if doesn't go the way he wants then that can change in pure seconds. He knows how to snake mares and will if he has too but he'd prefer the mare to save the pain, for her, and just come with him. Once the mare is in his herd his personality changes back to the nice stallion they knew before. He treats all mares equally and will protect them all the best he can.

History: Revenge was born in his father's herd just like most of the other horses were. Instead of being the normal foal that sticks around their mother, he followed his father, watching all that he did. He'd watch his father snake mares and fight stallions. All that time he thought how cool his father was to have so many mares and be a threat to other stallions. As he grew older he began to have the same attitude as him, he'd help his father gain up on mares and force them into their herd. After a while his father found him as a threat, knowing that he now knew how to snake mares, he didn't want his son to snake mares from him. He got kicked out of the herd at age 3 and has been sticking to his father's ways ever since.

~The Horses Around~

Family: He never really talked to his mother even though she was with him until the day he got kicked out of the herd. His father he knew, but kicked him out of the herd. Revenge has many siblings but never really got to know them.

Mate: No mates

Foals: Silent Shadow, Raine

Herd: His own

Others:

~{Saba | Mare | Loner}~
Image Image

~The Basics~

Name: Saba

Nickname: Saba

Breed: Gypsy Vanner

Coat Color: Chestnut

Eye Color: A dark orange-brown

Mane and Tail Color: Almost like her coat color, except a little lighter.

Height: 15hh

~Deeper Inside~

Personality: To sum up Saba's personality into only a few words they would be: Daring, Brave, Flirty, Smart and Attitude.
Daring and Brave;These two personality traits are more combined than separate. Saba isn't afraid to stand up for herself even if she's in a situation that she knows she will lose, she wont back out until she knows that she's tried her hardest. She doesn't care how risky or dangerous things may be but if there is a purpose or reason that she has to do it, then she will. Some horses would fight with her whether or not she's brave or just stupid. In her opinion, she is brave, standing up to stallions and bachelors and doing the risky things that she does on a regular basic. Just like any mare, Saba is quite Flirty. When she sees a stallion it's just her natural reaction and instincts to be flirty. She will test the boy, seeing how far he'll go before one of them snaps. She isn't afraid to play along with a bachelor's games but once it gets to a certain point, she'll make sure that the stallion knows that she's done messing around. In some cases, Saba has taken it a bit too far and has ended up getting herself in trouble but she always finds a way out. Smart; Saba is a very smart mare, she knows when stallions are trying to snake her or trying to get her to join their herd by force, she isn't stupid. She knows how to talk her way out of things and get herself out of trouble but even if she is smart, she knows that she cannot talk her way out of everything. And last but not least, Attitude. Every mare has it, it's just not something she can hide. She probably has the biggest attitude in the meadow with her personality. She is pretty good at talking back to stallions and how to tick them off. Her attitude really only shows when she's being sarcastic, or mean or when she is annoyed. Don't make her mad or annoy her and you'll be perfectly fine.

History: (At least 3 lines please.)

~The Horses Around~

Family: Sire + Dam

Mate: No mate

Foals: No foals

Herd: No herd

Others:

~{Silent River | Colt | Lone Foal}~
Image Image

~The Basics~

Name: Silent River

Nickname: River

Coat Color: Light Chestnut

Mane and Tail Color: A tad bit darker than his coat color.

Height: 11hh {Expected to be at least 16.5hh when grown}

~Deeper Inside~

Personality: *Shall develop more in the RP*

History: River has had a somewhat hard life. He was born a loner with his mother and remained a loner for the first month of his life. After that month a stallion came around and his mother got defensive, protecting her foal. The stallion began biting her, nudging her, kicking at her. The whole time the foal had sat there in silence, watching the stallion beat his mother. The stallion ended up snaking his mother, forgetting about the foal that had walked a ways away but was still in sight of the two. Now he is alone with no one.

~The Horses Around~

Family: His mother died and his father he never knew.

Others:

~{Raine | FIlly | Foal}~

~The Basics~

Name: Raine

Nickname: -

Coat Color: Grulla

Mane and Tail Color: Ombre; white at top and darker brown at bottom.

Height: 13hh

~Deeper Inside~

Personality: (At least 3 lines please.)

History: (At least 3 lines please.)

~The Horses Around~

Family: Twilight's Revenge; Father, Free; Mother, Nikita; Aunt, Silent Shadow; half-brother

Mate: None

Foals: None

Herd: Twilight Revenge's Herd

Others:

~{An Angel's Promise | Mare | Loner}~
Image Image

~The Basics~

Name: An Angel's Promise

Nickname: Angel or Promise

Coat Color: Buckskin

Mane and Tail Color: Dark Brown

Height: 15.3hh

~Deeper Inside~

Personality: When horses find out that her and Kujo are realted, they find it quite surprising. Not only because they look completely different but also because of their personality's.
Promise is a very sweet, gentle and shy horse; she doesn't like to cause fights nor be in them for that matter. She prefers that everyone is happy without having to fight to prove dominance or to gain respect from others. She believes that a horse should earn respect and loyalty instead of trying to force it upon others. Promise is very trustworthy, you could trust her with anything and everything and she'll never tall or even talk about it if that's what you wish. The only time when she may act something other than her usual self is when she is angry or upset. When she is mad, her sides turn completely, going from a sweet and gentle mare to a protective and aggressive mare. This is very rare to find in her and you'd actually have to try if you want to see this side of her.

History: - - - - -

~The Horses Around~

Family: Kujo; her brother.
Sire + Dam

Others: {Later on, if we need stallions, I will make her brother.}

~*Reeses*~ wrote:
~{Fighting Fate | Stallion | Bachelor}~
Image Image

~The Basics~

Name: Fighting Fate

Nickname: Fate

Breed: Shire

Coat Color: Bay

Eye Color: Dark Brown

Mane and Tail Color: Dark brown, almost black.

Height: 17hh

~Deeper Inside~

Personality: Fate what the mares call a "typical stallion"; he is rude, flirty, strong, stubborn and mean. When I say rude I mean he doesn't care about other horses really. All mares are to him is a toy and something you use then throw away or pass onto the less fortunate. Yeah, they're in his herd and he'll protect them to the best he can but if the mare doesn't co-operate or doesn't listen to him then he isn't afraid to be rude and mean towards her. Then just like any other stallion, Fate is quite the flirt. He has his ways of sweet talking and persuading mares to join his herd. When he flirts, he tends to act smart yet dumb. If the flirting doesn't work then he turns to the rude and demanding side. Strong; really, all horses are strong. But he is strong both physically and mentally; he wont let a mare try and get to his mind and fix his ways. No, if they want him to change then they will have to try pretty hard. As for the physical strength, as I mentioned before, he has muscle covering his body; the muscle is mostly from running but some comes from frequently fighting both mares and other stallions. Still being somewhat young, Fate is quite stubborn. He doesn't like being told no and will do what ever it takes to get his way. He also hates when horses don't follow his directions and he will harm the horse if it doesn't listen. And as for mean, what stallion isn't mean? It's natural instincts. Yeah, some may be able to control and hide it more but Fate, for one, isn't afraid to show it.

History: {I think I am going to start making the history optional on forms.}

~The Horses Around~

Family: He left his family and herd when he was young, hasn't seen them since.

Mate: Mate? That's a joke.. right?

Foals: None right now.

Herd: His own.

Others:
Last edited by ~*Reeses*~ on Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:42 am, edited 10 times in total.
~*Reeses*~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: .:*тнє ѕтαят σƒ α ηєω вєgιηηιηg V.2 || ωιρ, ησ ρσѕтιηg!*

Postby ~*Reeses*~ » Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:45 pm

Open for posting forms and questions and that kinda stuff xD
    For now, I will only be accepting 9 more stallions. Sorry but we don't want each stallion to have only 1 mare^^
~*Reeses*~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: .:*тнє ѕтαят σƒ α ηєω вєgιηηιηg || ѕємι-ℓιт || α¢¢єρтιηg

Postby Mari_hadalittlelamb » Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:54 pm

~{Freedom Falls| Filly| Loner}~
Image <-- as a mare

~The Basics~

Name: Freedom Falls

Nickname: Freedom

Breed: Gypsy Vanner (If I must change breed. Then please let me know )

Coat Color: Dun

Eye Color: Light brown

Mane and Tail Color: Black

Height: 13.5 hands

~Deeper Inside~

Personality: Shy and timid, prefers to be vacant and alone. But can be sweet and cuddly. Freedom beileves she has a reason for her bashfulness after her own father, vicously beated her mother to expulsion. She doesn't know exactly why he did. But she has an grudge against stallions and colts who's herds are to snake and breed. Freedom does absolutley not tolerate abuse. She is protective and loyal to those she loves.

History: She was born a loner after her mother was banished from her herd. Her mother died after 8 days of giving birth. leaving Freedom to fend for herself. When freedom was born, the first thing she saw, one she opened her eyes was her own mother and father in a fierce altercation leading up to physical violence and their expulsion. For a week they traveled side by side searching for a new home. Sickness struck Freedom's mother leading her to collapse and pass out from exhaustion, stress, and depression. Freedom laid by her mother's side. Thinking she was just sleeping. But does a horse sleep for more than a day? It took a few reality checks for Freedom to realize that now she was on her own. Soon she met Silent River and it seemed like he seemed to understand her more than anyone else. She knew she was still young..but..she..seemed to like him. More than a friend wise/ But thats silly!

~The Horses Around~

Family: Gone

Mate: Maybe oneday

Foals: Someday she wants some

Herd: Loner.

Others: The grand tetons c:

~{ Ticket To Paradise | Stallion | His Herd}~

~The Basics~

Name:Ticket To Paradise

Nickname: Ticket

Breed: Marwari

Coat Color: Metalicy dunish Chestnut

Eye Color: Black

Height: 15.7 hands

~Deeper Inside~

Personality: Short tempered and Stubborn..soft spot for foals and some mares. Can be sweet and patient. Personally Ticket is not one for physical violence. He himself finds that snaking and beating mares just for gestation was just unhmane. He despise Stallions who abuse their mares harshly. Ticket would never lay a hoof on another horse unless he had to defend himself or his herd/others around him. Royal is his lead mare and he'd do anything to keep her and the other mares safe from harm.

History: Ticket is not really herd horse. He does sometimes prefer to be vacant or by himsel most of the time. When ticket was a colt he observed how some Stallions could be so rough and harsh to their mares and foals. He even witnessed one collapsing after she was just exiled. Leaving her 9 day old filly by herself. Ticket was outraged at the stallion, shaking his head in disgust and dishonor at the actions of some stallions. Ticket was a horse of hiumself until he met one mare named Royal. Royal was a very beautiful young mare that made his heart leap at the sight of her. Ticket vowed to stay by Royal whenever he could. The two stay together until Ticket offered for her to be the first in his herd. He, himself never did consier one. but it was the harsh weather and climate that made a herd a better choice of survial.

~The Horses Around~

Family: Long gone.

Mate: maybe Royal?

Foals: Royal should be expecting soon

Herd: His own herd. Royal (All the king's horses) is his lead mare.

Others: and Th Grand Tetons

~{Mi Corazon | mare | loner}~

~The Basics~

Name: Mi Corazon

Nickname: Heart

Breed: Spanish Mustang

Coat Color: Black and White

Height: 15.2

~Deeper Inside~

Personality: Mi Corazon's personality really quite changes upon her mood. She sometimes blames the ''bad'' side on her past. She can be very impaitent and rude, but that's mostly when she's in heat. Really she is very serene and caring. Mi Corazon or Heart as she prefers to be called, is also sometimes outgoing but very cautious (an other result of her past). She likes to be more of a ''loner''. She believes that independence is very important for survival, but she would sacrifice herself for others. Something she wished was done for her...Heart seems to have a rough time talking, she has trust issues. But the right stallion just needs to ''crack'' her shell

History: Mi Corazon was born on Feburary 14th, 2010, to a quite careless dam and snobby sire. As a filly Mi Corazon learned that she was the ''cause'' of her parent's problems. you see, her dam and sire were quite the show horses. But her dam became sick when she was in gestation. When Mi Corazon was born, she realized that unlike other horses. It wasn't much of a ''happy birthday''. Her dam was so angry at her, that this is why she could never preform again. This was the reason why she became sick. If it weren't for the trios' master, Heart's dam surley would've disowned the newborn filly. Her father believed the same thing as her dam. Heart never knew what love was, despite she was born on the most loving day in history, at the age of 1 year she ran away during training. She ran and ran until she reached the valley, a part of her wondered if she should've ran back...but another part was famished and starved for the wild. Just like her ancestors.

~The Horses Around~

Family: She doesn't care for them. But they're names were; Soldier's Cadence (Sire) and God's Will (Dam)

Mate: nope

Foals: Maybe..one day

Herd: Nope

Others: The Grand Tetons

[I own no pictures]
Last edited by Mari_hadalittlelamb on Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:41 am, edited 4 times in total.
Mari_hadalittlelamb

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~*Reeses*~ » Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:56 pm

{Of course you may RP again! Would you like me to make Dreams again? Or a filly/colt like him for Freedom again? I'm changin up my characters a bit.}
~*Reeses*~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby reynard » Mon Dec 17, 2012 2:00 pm

{ Note to Reeses: Please make sure you see that Kear is in Revenge's herd, and that I re-did the character of Polaris. XD }

.::|Eggy's Forms|::.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

.::|Polaris|::.

Name: Polaris
Called: Po
Breed: Mustang

Personality
Despite his smaller stature, Po has a big heart. With a keen gaze and a naturally happy demeanor, the stallion is nice to be around, offering protection, but not being forceful. More apt to talk than fight, some will call him a coward, but others will just say he is just a generous horse. Never forcing mares into something they don't want to do, he has a history of being almost a refuge for those who need somewhere to get help and somewhere to hide. He does however have one rule. Don't play around with his leniency. Once you commit to being in the herd, you must stay with him. The stallion has had his heart broken so many times, one more threatens to drive him over the edge. The only fall back he suffers from is his tendency to become withdrawn, thinking about the past and zoning out of the presence. He also tends to be a bit awkward around foals, as he is not sure how to go about handling them quite yet.

Herd: His Own.
Family: Tamra (Mother), Goliath (Father), Rip (Step-Brother).
Mate: None.
Foals: One, deceased.
Other: The Grand Tetons.

History
Po's mother was the lead mare of his father's rather large band. In fact, that was probably why Po was raised to be courteous to mares, as his mother was actively involved in his life. His father, whom was a viscous stallion, had tried to turn him into a monster, but had realized that his son was more impassive. As much as Goliath saw that as a flaw, he still found a place to love his son, keeping him in the herd even long after the other colts had been driven off. It was Po who had made the final decision to leave as a four year old, wanting to travel and start his own herd. Despite his respect and tolerance, a young colt around at least ten in heat mares was beginning to drive Po a bit insane. A few times he formed his own herd, but never a large one. Then, he met a mare, and it was young love. Stupid love, but young love. They had a colt together, but he died of weakness, probably because he was late in the season and a chill got him. The mother blamed Po, who was a head over heels idiot for her. She went off with another stallion, leaving Po shattered. He traveled alone, and rallied, now seeking to start a newer, larger herd.

.::|Fall Of A Nation|::.

Name: Fall Of A Nation
Called: Kearney
Height: 15hh

Personality
It isn't easy, getting to know Kearney. It isn't because she is shy or timid. No, it is because she is smart. Easily able to slip out of many a horses grasp, the intelligent fae usually doesn't do things she doesn't want to. Using her natural unique beauty, this mare tends to flirt to males to get her way in the world. Some can even wonder if she can truly care for something or someone other than herself. With a smart gaze and a seductive smile, Kear usually knows what she wants, and exactly how to get it. Although, every mare had a reason to act how they do, and Kearney has one. Even though she had been bred a few times, she has never quickened. With the possibility of her barren state, Kear began not to care, never getting that nurturing motherly side many mares held. Instead, she grew bitter.

Herd: Twilight Revenges Herd.
Family: None to mention.
Foals: Touchy. Wants, desperately.
Other: The Grand Tetons.

History
Kear has already been through three herds in her short years. One by her own volition, two not. Her first herd was the one she first knew, the one she was born in. Her mother was not special, just another mare her father picked up in a raid as a bachelor. When she was three, she was snaked away by a bachelor while her father was distracted by another. She had not wept to much, she was growing bored in her herd. Eventually, she had ended up get snaked away again, this time by an old stallion. Despite his attempts, she never grew heavy with foal. After he deemed her barren, she was driven out again. This time, she was willing, and walked away with grace and ease. She has remained alone.

.::|Necessary Roughness|::.

Name: Necessary Roughness
Called: Nessie
Breed: Mustang/Paint
Height: 14.2hh

Personality
Nessie is actually the exact opposite of her name. With a dainty look and a shy smile, this mare is very insecure about herself and having others around her. Always timid, part of her insecurities probably stem from her oppressive father, or her naturally small stature. Despite her own opinions of herself, Nessie actually does have a naturally beautiful look, but does not know how to use it to her advantage. She can be easily lied to a tricked, and is more apt to run the stay and fight. Her demeanor is usually calm and subservient, but gentle and nurturing. She cared for all those around her, even if they do not reciprocate the feeling. It would not be odd for her, despite her shyness, make a sacrifice play, giving herself to save another. She fears losing someone she loves, but at the same time, she fears falling in love in the case it will kill her because of her fragility. If tempered right, Nessie can grow into a more leaderly figure, but if just dominated, she will continue to just be submissive to others wishes without raising much of her own protest. As much as she wishes to be a mother, it could be a risk because of her dainty frame. She will not raise protest, but if a stallion is kind enough, they will see that Nessie have a foal is a prospect that must be thought out, especially timing.

Herd: Loner
Family: Fire Flower (Mother)
Foals: None.
Other: The Grand Tetons

History
Nessie was born to the lead mare and lead stallion. From day one, she was off to a bad start, as the proud parents both wanted a colt, not a filly. Especially a filly who looked so tiny and weak. Not expected to live through the first chill of the season, she surprisingly did, and was quickly named to give her strength. Her name came from a final plea for her to grow strong and healthy, to bear many heirs and let her fathers legacy live on in her blood. Unfortunately, the only thing that remained tough about her was her name. Eventually, her father gave up on her, and let the next stallion snake her away. However, he too decided she was to small and to young, driving her off to let nature deem her fate. Surprisingly, she survived, but is currently unprotected, and is seeking the nearest herd possible.

.::|Burning Red|::.

Name: Burning Red
Called: Kerosene, Kero.
Height: 16.1hh

Personality
Kerosene is a fun mare. Flirty and a jokester, generally she is easy to laugh around. A comedic relief whenever necessary, her first language is sarcasm. With an easy way about her, a certain feeling that you could just walk up to her and talk, and soon you will be her best friend, she is not hard to love. However, in her happiness and joyful demeanor, she does not tolerate much crap from any horse. Even if she can sometimes be insensitive, she always speaks her mind, whether it be with her sarcasm or just bluntly saying things. She is also terrible at hiding her own feelings, so reading her is like reading an open book. On top of her humor, she tends to be a bit bawdy and ribald, as well as loud. She calls it how she sees it, and is not afraid of the kick backs, which could eventually be her undoing.

Family: Sea (mother), Ferran (father).

History
Kero was born to a regular old band-mare, and grew up without the constant love and attention a lead mares foal gets. Her father led a relatively large herd as well, so he was really focused on some of the more gorgeous foals that he knew would grow up to be fine, beautiful mares. Instead, she hung out with some of the other colts, becoming more of a tomboy than a sweet little filly. Before long, she found her friends being driven out of the herd. When she developed into a lovely female, perhaps not the most beautiful, her father took attention of her. He decided she was far to much like the colts, constantly messing around and not afraid to get a little rough. He had his mare temper her more to be like a lady, but in the process he made her stop talking to her mother. It nearly crushed the fae, so one day the mother and daughter ran off. When they where found, her father was so angry that he took it out on her mother, who Kero learned had been his lead mare until the far more pretty one had come along. Sea did not survive the ensuing beating, and Kero did manage to get away. She has since been on her own, and has done rather well over the years.

.::|Cest La Gerre|::.

Name: Cest La Gerre
Called: War
Height: 16.3hh

Personality
Despite his more bold name, War is all about chivalry. Older than most bachelor stallions, he himself has held down several herds over his years, but things change, and he is on his own again. War is very gentle despite his size and breadth. He tends to listen to what others have to say, and is rarely talkative himself. He is also sometimes overprotective, the fruits of his years as a band stallion. He offers refuge to any horse that needs it, but also acts that they respect his chivalry and don't take advantage of it. War is also very wise, and often gives great advice if asked. He tends to be unbiased, and has gotten to the point where he treats snaking bachelors as flies, not engaging in battle but just going all out to scare them off. He is a doting father and a loving mate. He does have a bit of an old fashioned sense however, which means he may not make his love a lead mare. With him, the mare most suited for the job gets the title. He is a hopeless romantic though, and can be a doting mate. He rarely takes a mare however, as he feels it is unfair to his herd. He is very fair to all of his mares, and very loving overall.

Herd: His Own
Family: Alou (Mother), Scorpio (Father)
Foals: A few, all older.

History
War has actually had more of a normal upbringing. Born and raised in his father's herd, he actually was not the son of the lead stallion. He was the son of the lieutenant stallion and his favorite mare. This actually didn't miff the lead stallion at all, as he understood when the lieutenant agreed to join, he had actually brought a single mare with him with the agreement that she was his, and he would touch none of the others as long as he had her. War grew up seeing what actual love looks like, as well as being doted on by both mother and father. When he was old enough, the lead stallion decided that having two lieutenant stallions was a bit excessive, and spoke to War instead of just driving him out. War agreed and left the herd, where he then traveled. He has held a few herds throughout his years, but is now thinking about settling down with a much more permanent herd.

.::|White Cherry Blossom|::.

Name: White Cherry Blossom
Called: Fleur
Height: 14.5hh

Personality
Fleur is very quiet and very beautiful. She has always learned to submit to stallions, and will rarely raise any protest to them. Her silence is not from meekness, but more from choice. When she speaks, it is usually something worth listening too, otherwise she would not say it. She has experienced much in her short years, making her seem a bit distant and cold. When she warms up to horses, she usually does not talk more, but talk less. She shows more body language though, and smiles a bit more. Fleur also knows her duty, and as a beautiful and unique mare, she had been bred before. She will not fight against a stallion, but instead submit and have a foal. Fiercely protective though, that foal is very well guarded by its mother. When she does talk, a small hint of sarcasm and wit in her tone and words when she does. One thing she does not deal well with being alone. Despite the terrible track record she has had with herd, she needs to be in one to feel safe, no matter the stallion. The bigger the herd, the better. Some say she has a certain leaderly quality to her because of her almost no-nonsense attitude, but Fleur herself would deny this, saying she lacks the emotion and care necessary to mother a herd.

Family: None she cares to mention.

History
Fleur was born to a very submissive band mare and a very oppressive band-stallion. The young, beautiful filly was used to being looked at like chattel instead of her own being, and was told from day one that the mares true purpose was to bare foals to the stallion, and nothing more. The stallion who she called her father beat her, bullied her, and broke her spirit young. He also killed her mother right in front of her, showing her what the punishment was for those who talk back to her. When she was only two, he let a young stallion whom had been almost like his lieutenant and protege take her as a starter for his own herd. He was equally as mean to the young mare, and did not realize that if she got pregnant young, it would be detrimental to her and her foal. When she was only two, after much abuse, she conceived a foal. When she was three, she gave birth to the stillborn, and grew lethargic from the difficult delivery. The stallion, furious, beat her until she could barely stand, but did not let her leave the herd. Over the years, he continued to breed and beat her, but her abused body could not handle it, and she miscarried often. The herd grew bigger, and using her as an example, he would show the other mares what it meant for them if they talked back. Eventually, after years of abuse, he spurned her and turned her out on her own. It has only been a week, and she is still bearing the bruises, marks, and brokenness from her final beating the day he turned her out. It was the worst one yet, and she is out looking for a herd again anyway in her broken and hurt state.

.::|Rip Van Winkle|::.

Name: Rip Van Winkle
Called: Rip

Personality
Rip is not as innocent as his name makes him sound. Driven by instinct, he tends to use his primal urges combined with his wit and attitude. With a snarky, sarcastic way about him, he rarely cares about any others but himself. Ambitious and intelligent, he is dangerous and clever. If the eye is a gateway to the soul, than his are the right color, his heart as black as the jet in in his gaze. He sees mares as playthings, expendable and fun. He is ever spoiling for a fight, but is smart enough to realize that there are some he will not win, and purposefully will steer clear of them. He is not ashamed to snake a mare against her will, or snake a mare from another herd. He has a fantastic wit though, and can be fun to banter with because he is stubborn, but puts thought into his replies. With every response, the goal is to break the armor of the other. His danger isn't just from his blatant disregard for others feelings, however. He is manipulative, and a snake, able to talk himself out of many (not all however), situations, and talk others into stick ones. He is also an agile fighter, as he does not have the brunt muscle, which may be why the way he is.

Herd: His Own
Family: Dead. He doesn't care anyway.
Foals: A few, never met them.

History
Rip's mother was in a different herd than the one of the stallion that fathered him. She had been snaked away for a brief time, and was bred, before groveling back to her former band stallion, who took her on. He was a cruel, nasty stallion, and often took his anger out on her and Rip. When Rip was a year old, he decided that his mother was making him soft, and separated the two. Rip was then under the tutelage of his stepfather Goliath, who taught him how to be a true stallion. A nasty, cruel, insensitive stallion. When he was three, his stepfather and him got into a brutal brawl for the herd. Unsurprisingly, Rip lost, overpowered by the hefty band stallion. Since, he has gone rogue, snaking and breeding a few mares here and there, before finally deciding to begin to build a herd.
Last edited by reynard on Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:02 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Image]

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 18 people.
I have received 14 gifts.

IMPORTANT INFO: For the description portion, you have to break up each line to fit within the invisible boundary. Try to fit it within the "page break".
reynard
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me