The train tracks (open and accepting)

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

The train tracks (open and accepting)

Postby Stillanonion » Thu May 04, 2017 5:10 am

Last edited by Stillanonion on Fri May 05, 2017 5:54 am, edited 3 times in total.
Stillanonion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stillanonion » Thu May 04, 2017 5:28 am

How long had it been since you had eaten? you thought as you padded of the hard concrete patch wading into a large wheat field. You'r ears pricked as you picked up the scent of a vole. With the hot summer sun out you doubted it would be very fast so you stalked forward drinking in it's scent pinpointing its location before pouncing on it sinking you're teeth into it killing it with a swift bite. A huge rattling sounded out and you pushed through the rest of the wheat sudenly confronted by something much larger than any monster (car) it rattled along screeching to an abrupt halt just at it did you spotted two ginger tabbies who looked your way waving there tails friendly inviting you over "What is this" you asked and the larger of the two a tom replied "is'a train" he purred "were on our way out but we thought we could stop for a quick hunt before it started again" he said casting a hungry glance to the tall wheat fields before flicking his tail to the smaller she cat and they pounced out racing toward the wheat "the names robin" he called before stalking into the wheat. These weren't the only two you noticed more cats switching between these trains? some jumped of and slid behind a building and seemed to be home others carried small kits out and wriggled under shelter setting them down gently what IS this you thought
Last edited by Stillanonion on Thu May 04, 2017 7:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Stillanonion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stillanonion » Thu May 04, 2017 5:48 am

The main home of the train cats are by a large stretch of wheat field most cats live here but some live in other stations it is mostly known as the hub but there are three other commonly used the bizarre, the out lands and the river bank tracks. One of the tougher eras known is the bone yard where many old or injured beyond belief cats go to lay there last breath it is is cluttered with old trains that no longer run and the tougher toms tend to settle there with a mate and kits. However the bizarre may seem calm at first only the toughest and quickest of cats live there. The out lands are for the soft cats who want to take it easy. The hub is a mixture of most of them. Whilst the riverside train tracks are for the more water loving of felines.

> No force mating
    > No killing another cat without permission
    >Don't make mary/gary sues please
    >I will change the season every 20 pages
    >You can travel to other places by getting on the trains
    >You don't have to travel to just the other main places you can make up your own
    > Pm me with a place you really want added to the tracks with its description and I'll add it
    >You can have as many characters as you like
    more rules will be added as we go
Last edited by Stillanonion on Thu May 04, 2017 7:46 am, edited 2 times in total.
Stillanonion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stillanonion » Thu May 04, 2017 5:55 am

Robin|3 years|Male|Theawesomekitten
Finch|2 and a half years|Female|Theawesomekitten
Tartar|3 and a half years|Female |Theawesomekitten
Hamilton|4 weeks|Male|Theawesomekitten
Storm|4 weeks|Male |Theawesomekitten
Owl|4 weeks|Female|Theawesomekitten
Warhawl |3 years|Male|Wolfiesoftpaws
Fawn|1 year and 6 months|Female|Wolfiesoftpaws
Tumblefern|3 years|male|cat cuddles
Mouse|3 months|female|cat cuddles
Rock|10 years|male|cat cuddles
Name|Age|Gender|Username
Name|Age|Gender|Username
Name|Age|Gender|Username
Name|Age|Gender|Username
Name|Age|Gender|Username
Name|Age|Gender|Username

(more spaces will get added as people come)
Last edited by Stillanonion on Fri May 05, 2017 10:23 am, edited 9 times in total.
Stillanonion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stillanonion » Thu May 04, 2017 6:01 am

new-leaf{x} spring
green-leaf{} summer
leaf-fall{} autumn
leaf-bare{} winter
Last edited by Stillanonion on Thu May 04, 2017 7:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Stillanonion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stillanonion » Thu May 04, 2017 6:02 am

Code: Select all
[quote][center][b][size=150](Name)[/size][/b][/center]
[right][img][/img][/right]
gender>
age>
*breed>

personality>
likes>
dislikes>

crush>
mate>
kin>

history>

*other>
[/quote]

you can make your own
* = optional
() = delete

Last edited by Stillanonion on Thu May 04, 2017 7:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Stillanonion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The train tracks (open and accepting)

Postby Stillanonion » Thu May 04, 2017 6:43 am

Robin

gender> Male
age> 3 Years
*breed> Standard tabby

personality> Energetic, friendly, clueless, flirty, clumsy, brave, protective
likes> Hunting, travelling, vole, messing with twolegs (humans)
dislikes> Rain, dogs, rats, wind, staying in a place for to long

crush> none
mate> win his heart
kin> finch his sister, burr his father and biscuit his mother

history> He and finch were born in the bizarre but took to the life of travelling soon after there mother was hit by a train they found her in a ditch and swore never to make strong bonds unless it was with each other.

*other>

Finch

gender> Female
age> 2 And a half
*breed> Standard tabby

personality> Shy, quiet, friendly, adventurous, nervous
likes> thrushes, chasing birds, collecting herbs
dislikes> others being wounded, getting left behind, thorns

crush> none
mate> win her heart
kin> Robin her brother, burr her father and biscuit her mother

history> After her mother died she and Robin hopped on the nearest train and ever since they've been travelling but ever since she saw the look on her mothers face she has dedicated herself to learning the ways of a medicine cat

*other>

Tartar

gender> female
age> 3 and a half
*breed> mix

personality> sweet, naive, cautious, friendly, calm
likes> kits, other cats, the sun, rabbit
dislikes> being alone, rain, wind, snakes, trains

crush> none
mate> deceased/none
kin> hamilton, storm and owl her kits

history> tartars mother died when she was birthed her father couldn't care for her so he gave her away to a queen who had lost a kit as she grew she grew closer to one of the toms from her foster mothers litter eventually they left to live in the bizarre and became mates she became pregnant and a couple of day before she birthed crow her black and dark grey mate got hit by a train. She set away for the hub as they had planned but the kits came to soon and she had a rough birth leaving her weak she gathered her three kits and got on a train that she thought went to the hub but it's been weeks now and she's changed many train only now she seems to be on the right track

*other>

Hamilton

gender> male
age> 4 weeks
*breed> mix

personality> brave, passionate, stubborn, friendly, ambitious
likes> play fighting, hunting, feilds
dislikes> storms, long rainy days, kittypets

crush> none
mate> win his heart
kin> Storm his brother Owl his sister Crow his father and Tartar his mother

history> so far hamilton doesn't have much of a history apart from travelling train to train

*other>

Storm

gender> male
age> 4 weeks
*breed> mix

personality> Rambunctious, brave, smart, witty, fast, snappy
likes> storms, birds (specifically crows) the songs twolegs sing on occasion
dislikes> snow, cloudy days, fear

crush> none
mate> win his heart
kin> hamilton his brother owl his sister crow his father and tartar his mother

history> so far Storm doesn't have much of a history apart from travelling train to train

*other>

Owl

gender> female
age> 4 weeks
*breed> mix

personality> sweet, adventurous, quiet
likes> long sunny days, fish, water
dislikes> fire, trains, twolegs

crush> none
mate> win her heart
kin> storm and hamilton her brothers crow her father and tartar her mother

history> so far Owl doesn't have much of a history apart from travelling train to train

*other>
Last edited by Stillanonion on Fri May 05, 2017 9:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Stillanonion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolfiesoftpaws » Thu May 04, 2017 9:06 am

(Name)Warhawl (War for short)

gender>Tom
age> 3 years
*breed>Caracal, his mother and father were domestic and bred by two-legs.

personality> He's usually pretty independent but has a few close friends. He is very witty and clever, but also very kind and soft-hearted. He has a soft spot for kits. He loves a good swim and prefers a meal of rabbit, therefore he is a skilled hunter. He is also very brave and almost never backs down, unless it happens to be the best move at the time.
likes>Rabbit, kits, swimming,hunting, a good sun nap, going for a run and sharing a sun nap with another cat.
dislikes>Social situations with lots of other cats/crowds, cold rain, snow, chilly water, bitter herbs.

crush>None at this time.
mate>None at this time.
kin>Unsure, see history.

history>He was born at a two-leg breeders by a purebred mother and father, and he knows he has siblings but is unsure of who they are as he was adopted out. He tried his best to be a good pet, but was tossed out when he mated and bred with their resident female cat. He's unsure of what happened to her and their kits, but was dumped on the side of the road by two-legs. He tends to stick to himself now, he has a small hope he will find his family, but has considered re-mating.

*other>If someone else would like to play his former mate/kits that's fine ^^

(Name)Fawn

gender>She-cat
age>1 year and 6 months
*breed>Mixed

personality>Fawn is, like her namesake, very sweet and shy, but can sometimes be a little clumsy. She always means well, though. Fawn may be shy but her kind nature means she has plenty of friends, she loves to be a social butterfly and chat with them.Fawn will almost never fight, she's a bit of a scaredy cat, however she will if she needs to.
likes>Friends, adventures, snow, food.
dislikes>deep water, large birds, snakes, strangers.

crush>No one yet.
mate>No one yet.
kin>Older brother

history>She was born and raised in the outlands, so she's only ever known safety and kindness, but she wants to see the world and explore, but is too scared. She has one other littermate, her older brother. Her parents are around still, but do not reside in the outlands with her and her brother.

*other>None~
Hey there~ My name is Wolfiesoftpaws, I go by wolfie or xiovanna ^^
I honestly have no pronoun preference, but I normally go by she/her
I love rps so,so much! <3 I also adore trading,music,drawing,the list goes on!
I'm usually on pretty frequently, but here recently I have gotten hurt, so I apologize if it takes me some time to get back to you ^^'. I'm also forgetful and tend to leave CS up even when I've gone to do something or am doing something else.I do not do rude people,
I will not hesitate to block/foe someone for being rude :>
I have grown very weary of rude people over the years and have NO patience for rude players <3
ImageWolf Rp~Check it out
Over The Bend-wolf rp~
Wolfiesoftpaws

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stillanonion » Thu May 04, 2017 9:38 am

(accepted)
Stillanonion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cat cuddles » Fri May 05, 2017 10:18 am

Tumblefern

gender> male
age> 3 years
*breed> mix

personality> Tumblefern tends to be clumsy, friendly, clueless, brave, a bit of a flirt, excitable
likes> Tumblefern likes spending long days sunning, greenleaf, newleaf, horses and sleeping
dislikes> Tumblefern dislikes storms, leafbare, being woken from a good nap, snow, birds

crush> none
mate> no
kin> none so far

history> Tumblefern was born in the bone yard his family was known for following the ancient warrior traditions. He spent most of his life in the bone yard but has just decided to leave and go to the bizarre.

*other> he has three claw marks on his right thigh that slope onto his back

Mouse

gender> female
age> 3 months
*breed> mix

personality> Mouse is sweet, friendly, shy, smart
likes> mouse likes rabbits, mice, herbs, the trains
dislikes> mouse dislikes large birds, twolegs, rats, dogs

crush> none
mate> none
kin> sweetpea her mother

history> Mouse was still very young when her mother died she was being carried on the tracks to the hub from the bizzare seeing as her mother couldn't find a train. When she was 1 month old a dog came after them. The two were very hungry and tierd so instead of running her mother hurried her away into a little space where she would be safe and when the noise of fighting had died down. She saw only a scattering of different fur and blood leading to the edge of a cliff. She has tried surviving however she is suffering greatly and is still following the tracks she and her mother were on.

*other> she is currently malnourished and has matted, dirty and stained fur

Rock

gender> Male
age> 10 years
*breed> mix

personality> Rock is lazy, sassy, rude
likes> Rock likes napping, chatting, eating, rabbits, birds, rodents
dislikes> Rock dislikes monsters, twolegs, fire

crush> none
mate> none
kin> none

history> Rock was born blind so his family never left the out lands but occasionally travelled to the riverside train tracks every once in a while he doesn't tend to leave the high lands now but occasionally will go to the riverside if he wants a change

*other> he's blind
cat cuddles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me