BTR- Survival Stray Dog Pack RP (Not Accepting)

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: BTR- Survival Stray Dog Pack RP (Need Members!)

Postby Meerkat Love. » Sat May 05, 2012 6:12 am

Sunny soon fell asleep again, burring her head into June's soft fur, sorta using her fur as a soft pillow, her tail wagged gently as she slept

Comet yelped 'hey!' as he was picked up, he was going to jump off, but when he realised how "high" he was, he sat down and whimpered slightly
ImageImage
Meerkat Love.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby daxawesome » Sat May 05, 2012 6:16 am

June barked " Comet this is a scary world and you would not last so please let me help you out?" She turned her head and licked both of them. She then turned her he's back and walked out of the park.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
black & white
daxawesome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Meerkat Love. » Sat May 05, 2012 6:18 am

Comet tilted his head 'The world isnt that scary' he sighed and layed down, it seemed that nothing would change Junes mind, so he just gave up
ImageImage
Meerkat Love.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby daxawesome » Sat May 05, 2012 6:29 am

June barked " I will put you down but when you run in to big scary hungry dos do not come running to me.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
black & white
daxawesome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Meerkat Love. » Sat May 05, 2012 6:31 am

Comet frowned 'Ill stay' he said, he didnt believe her about 'the big scary dog' and didnt want to stay, but decided he would have to
ImageImage
Meerkat Love.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby daxawesome » Sat May 05, 2012 6:43 am

June barked " Ok I will put you down" She picked Comet down and smiled then walked off. She did not feel right about this. She walked away but turned back every second.
black & white
daxawesome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Meerkat Love. » Sat May 05, 2012 6:47 am

Comet looked at her for a second, before turning and heading off, not paying attention to any dangers around him, since he didnt believe in dangers
ImageImage
Meerkat Love.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby daxawesome » Sat May 05, 2012 6:49 am

June could not do it. She went running for Comet as she ran past Comet. She picked him up with he enough and went running for the shop. She turned left then right. She ran up the stairs and in to the dressing room. She put Sunny and Comet in there then barked to Storm " look at this pup I found!"
black & white
daxawesome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Meerkat Love. » Sat May 05, 2012 6:53 am

Comet yelped as he was picked up, he started squirming around, when he was put down he jumped back, shaking slightly, now petrified

Sunny woke up as she was set down agan on the floor, she yawned and rolled onto her back, her tail wagging and she yawned tiredly

Storm lifted his head 'wha? what? another pup?' he turned to face the pup, then he suddenly felt really weird, he stood, then looked at June
ImageImage
Meerkat Love.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby daxawesome » Sat May 05, 2012 6:56 am

June barked " His name is comet and I think he was own by your owner too because of the address." she looked at the address on Comet collar then Storm. She smile then junped in the crib and started to lick Comet to calm him down.
black & white
daxawesome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me