BTR- Survival Stray Dog Pack RP (Not Accepting)

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: BTR- Survival Stray Dog Pack RP (Need Members!)

Postby daxawesome » Sat May 05, 2012 5:41 am

" No I feel like something is not right and I going to find out!" she spoke. She walked down the steps and out of the store. She let out a sigh then started on er journey. She walked down the dirty winding road.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
black & white
daxawesome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MalleusGrey » Sat May 05, 2012 5:46 am

((Accepted Meerkat ^^))

8:20pm
Syn snarled.
'I remember it well my friend.' He said, momentarily glancing at the female before turning his gaze back to Kaiser.
'but I didn't come to fight. Not this time.' Syn looked at the female again, and this time kept his eyes on her. He could feel the other male's hot breath on his muzzle and it steamed in the cold air of the night. He continued.
'I came to you to bring you a compensation.'
╔══════════════╗
@malleushyde on instagram
╚══════════════╝
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Commissions Are Closed
ImageImage

Bequelle's Liontails

-
Brave New World
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
MalleusGrey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Meerkat Love. » Sat May 05, 2012 5:48 am

Storm watched her go, he thought for a second, not sure whever to go after June, which he really wanted to do, but he knew he couldnt leave a pup alone and it wouldnt be safe outside for a pup
(yay :) )

Comet opened his eyes, he lifted his head and then shook his fur, before standing and yawning, he started to run off, before being tugged back as the leash he was tied to got hooked on a piece of metal, he whinnied
ImageImage
Meerkat Love.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby daxawesome » Sat May 05, 2012 5:52 am

June turned the corner then the next and walke din to a near by park. She saw comet tied to a metal pole. She rushed over and started to chew on te leash when the leash was broken. June barked " Hey little one I come in peace." she bowed.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
black & white
daxawesome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BlackadderKat » Sat May 05, 2012 5:54 am

Kaiser.

'God, if looks could kill...' Kaiser thought, his glare increasing tenfold when the mutt didn't even look back at him. But he ignored that as he just noticed that Syn was starring at the female. Whom he still didn't know that name of, or if she was from a pack, for all he knew, Calia's or Crypt's pack could come jumping out of the tall grass and beat him to half hell. He bared his teeth and ground out: "And what on earth could you have that I want...? "
BlackadderKat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Meerkat Love. » Sat May 05, 2012 5:55 am

Comet lowered his head, he was very shy around strangers and didnt really like strangers either, he stepped back a little, he glanced at the leash, before turning his head back to her
ImageImage
Meerkat Love.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby daxawesome » Sat May 05, 2012 5:58 am

June came closer and put Sunny down on the ground. She locked comet ear and barked " Do not be afraid you hungry or thristy?"
black & white
daxawesome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MalleusGrey » Sat May 05, 2012 6:02 am

8:23pm
Syn broke his gaze from the female and redirected it back to Kaiser. Smiling slyly, he spoke.
'Dominance of the whole of London. With my wit and your... well, what ever skills you do have, it can be ours.'

((got to go for a bit guys! Will be about half an hour ^^))
╔══════════════╗
@malleushyde on instagram
╚══════════════╝
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Commissions Are Closed
ImageImage

Bequelle's Liontails

-
Brave New World
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
MalleusGrey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Meerkat Love. » Sat May 05, 2012 6:04 am

Sunny yawned and looked around, her eyes half closed since she just wanted to sleep, she slowly slid down onto her stomach and yawned, letting out a whine

Comet shook his head 'n-n-o' he said backing away a little, feeling a little uncomfortable, he looked at Sunny for a second before looking at June
ImageImage
Meerkat Love.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby daxawesome » Sat May 05, 2012 6:08 am

June lifted Sunny back on her back to sleep. She then got closer to Comet and wrapped him on the bandana. She lifted him on to her back. She started to walk. She barked " You may sleep an no worry I will protect you.... My name is June" she smiled then walked through the park.
black & white
daxawesome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me