BTR- Survival Stray Dog Pack RP (Not Accepting)

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: BTR- Survival Stray Dog Pack RP (Need Members!)

Postby daxawesome » Fri May 04, 2012 5:49 pm

June pulled Sunny under her fur to keep warm. It was getting colder. She barked " I am not from around here I was driving with my family in till this all happened and I was stuck here and i met Calia and she let me into this pack here. Storm do you know anything about the Crypt pack because I am very interested we are support to hate them but I see no reason do you?"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
black & white
daxawesome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Meerkat Love. » Fri May 04, 2012 5:53 pm

Storm tilted his head 'nope, i have never heard of them, and I see no reason to fight'
ImageImage
Meerkat Love.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby daxawesome » Fri May 04, 2012 5:56 pm

June nodded then barked " So I guess in the morning you will head off?" She chewed on the mouse. June then stopped chewing and looked at Sunny she was so cute. June kissed her then looked back at Storm.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
black & white
daxawesome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Meerkat Love. » Fri May 04, 2012 6:00 pm

Sunny smiled slightly in her sleep

Storm shrugged 'im not sure, maybe'
ImageImage
Meerkat Love.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby daxawesome » Fri May 04, 2012 6:01 pm

June barked " Your not sure is there something you like here?" She saw Sunny smile she kissed her again then started to rub her nose down her back.
black & white
daxawesome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Meerkat Love. » Fri May 04, 2012 6:07 pm

Storm nodded im not sure'

Sunny slept
ImageImage
Meerkat Love.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby daxawesome » Fri May 04, 2012 6:09 pm

June barked " Well your not sure yet but there is a lot f things here to like!" June started to run sunny back with her nose.
black & white
daxawesome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Meerkat Love. » Fri May 04, 2012 6:12 pm

Storm nodded 'I expect there is'

Sunny smild as she slept
ImageImage
Meerkat Love.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby daxawesome » Fri May 04, 2012 6:17 pm

" Storm one question...This is a scary world how are you surviving?" June asked. June flipped Sunny on her stomach and started to scratch her stomach with her hand.
black & white
daxawesome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Meerkat Love. » Fri May 04, 2012 6:19 pm

Sunny smiled in her sleep, her tiny tail gently wagging

Storm said 'Stay away from any un neccesary problems and just stay out of trouble' he lowered his head again
ImageImage
Meerkat Love.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me