|тнє -я є α l- ωσяld|

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: |тнє -я є α l- ωσяld|

Postby valar morghulis » Sat Nov 26, 2011 4:30 pm

{{ pink -- read the rules, please. You'll have to post more than that.
Also, all of the characters are in a limousine about to head to the house, it was waiting just outside of the airport. She wouldn't need a taxi. }}
I JUST WANT TO MAKE
Image Image
CRAZY SCIENCE WITH YOU
valar morghulis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pinkysparky1756 » Sat Nov 26, 2011 4:32 pm

Sorry :P Ill go over all of them again.
pinkysparky1756

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pinkysparky1756 » Sat Nov 26, 2011 4:33 pm

I havnt found a good RP and now that i found one im just so excited xD
pinkysparky1756

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pinkysparky1756 » Sat Nov 26, 2011 4:36 pm

::Charlotte::

She looked around in the limo and smiled. These are the people I will be spending three months with... Three drama filled months
She glanced around, not knowing what to say. She shifted positions and then looked around again. "My names Charlotte" She said kinda softly and then smiled.
pinkysparky1756

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eve-tastic » Sat Nov 26, 2011 4:42 pm

"Yep, I do, actually. It's really pretty." Well, apparently people didn't mind her idea and were going ahead with introducing themselves. Wonderful. They were ALL well on their way to being introduced, then. Or kind of. Sliding her hand along the leather, Zoe reveled in it's cool touch and leaned her cheek against headrest while she listened and they introduced themselves. And more people would just keep flooding in! Honestly, how many people could this house hold? It must be like a mega-mansion or something, if it needed a limo to fit everyone that would be heading to it. She just hoped that they would get along, really. Yeah, Zoë could throw a punch and a few nasty comments, she'd just really rather not. That was the kind of person she was, a peacemaker. Don't mistake her for blending in the crowd, though, oh no. She'd rather stand out and kick someone in the shins then blend in and avoid all fights.
It seemed they didn't need Zoë anymore, they were doing just fine talking amongst themselves for the moment while they introduced themselves. "Oi! I was just about to ask that. Anybody manage to count?" Zoë brightened up slightly, grinning at Arabella. First having a really cool name, then practically reading her mind. This girl definitely scored brownie points.

Was it his turn to answer to the really tiny girl's question? Already? Yeah, he'd sort of been spaced out, headphones firmly over his head. Noticing a bunch of people were glancing at him, though, he removed the headphones and placed them around his neck. Yup, he was not antisocial, and so he didn't act it either. "I'm Drew Bennett. Nice to meet all of you." C'mon -- a faux-gentleman was nothing if not polite, after all.
Glancing, he noticed that the seat directly across from him was empty, Drew propped up his feet on it. "D'you mind?" Drew glanced around at the other occupants of the limo. He had long legs, and they needed stretching! Or maybe showing off. Hey, don't blame him, there were lots of cute girls and he was a boy! It doesn't take rocket science to finish that equation. Though, you know the thought only just crossed his mind that he might be grossing them out. Oh well, whatever. They'd be living together for three months, and so any problems they might have must be figured out and solved pretty quick.
"I go to seek a Great Perhaps." - François Rabelais
•••
eve-tastic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moiety » Sat Nov 26, 2011 4:46 pm

{ tea . } wrote:

Caysee glanced to the girl that had been introduced as Arabella and shook her head slightly. "No, but their were quiet a few. But I did take notice as to how they decided to spell my name wrong." She said with a small laugh. Caysee reajusted herself in the seat uncomfortabley. She was beginning to grow impatient. She glaned around to all the other blinking faces and thought to herself. Three months. Three drama filled months with these people....
moiety

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby compulsive » Sat Nov 26, 2011 4:47 pm

[[So I'm assuming we start in the airport, getting to the limo?]]
'CAUSE LATE AT NIGHT
WRONG SOUNDS MORE APPEALING THAN RIGHT

i'm so sorry for being gone for so long and i wish i had a good reason
a year later and i'm back what now
compulsive

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moiety » Sat Nov 26, 2011 4:53 pm

{ yup ! we started getting to the airport and finding the limo :3 }
moiety

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pinkysparky1756 » Sat Nov 26, 2011 4:55 pm

::Charlotte::

She smiled and glanced at the boy. He was kinda cute... "I dont mind" She said. Then she turned her attention to the girl who introduced herself Caysee. Then she looked at all the other people, then back at Caysee. "So were is everybody from?"
pinkysparky1756

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby je ; t a i m e » Sat Nov 26, 2011 4:59 pm

·loѕт ιи тнιѕ ρlαcє· wrote:
❀ qυαятz ❀ wrote:
(Oh, goodness. xD I went ahead and finsihed Heather's form. I may just finish my boy's form tonight. I really wanna roleplay! It's pretty much killing me. lol)

{{ She's accepted ^^ . . .that puppy is so cute o_e lol }}

(Why, thank you. xD It's my cousin's puppy, actually.)
je ; t a i m e

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me