Ѳн Ƥℓɛαƨɛ - T e e n R o m a n c e - [Accepting.]

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Ѳн Ƥℓɛαƨɛ - T e e n R o m a n c e - [Accepting.]

Postby ghost; » Thu Nov 17, 2011 1:07 pm

Oh please,
I don't need you to love me.
I don't need you to care.
I don't want to hear it;
that 3 letter saying that is used every day.
There is just one thing,
one thing for you to say.
And I have nothing to lose for it.

Oh please,
don't pretend like you care,
You aren't fooling anyone.
Last edited by ghost; on Thu Nov 17, 2011 1:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ghost;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Ѳн Ƥℓɛαƨɛ - T e e n R o m a n c e - [Accepting.]

Postby ghost; » Thu Nov 17, 2011 1:07 pm

Picture credit to Daniel Sulzbach(MrRepzion)

- r u l e s -
*Hey! Listen!
- Seriously, if you don't listen I will not accept you or you will be given the boot.
- Please LISTEN to me and my mini mods! We dont talk for nothing!
*Who are you?
- NO Anime! I can not stress this enough. ONLY realistic, please.
- Also, for every female, you must make a male. Or at least try to keep gender ratios even.
- Keep all your charries active.
-Maximum limit is 4 characters
*Keepin' it real.
- Be realistic!
- Your charries may not fall in love with one another. How boring would that be? Rather.
*Be Proper
- Use correct grammar/ punctuation. I understand spelling errors, but you should know how to write sentences by now. If you don't, then no.
- Have presentation. Make your posts and forms look nice. If you can't then I will rage.
*Common Sense
- All of Tess's rules apply.
- PG-13! This is ChickenSmoothie after all.
- This is a semi-literate to literate roleplay. If you can't type 5 sentences per post/per character then you should not be here.
- The codeword is: Banana Nut Muffins
- Please let me know when your going to be gone for a few days, so I dont delete you from the list.
- Be fair!
- Forget about "Banana Nut Muffins" put Captian Jack :3
- This rp isn't all about love. That would be boring. It's about troubles of life and how they change.
- Have fun! That was cheesy, I know.

- f o r m -
Code: Select all
[center][img]URL HERE[/img]

[img]http://dl.glitter-graphics.net/pub/263/263171lxlble1hnk.gif[/img]

[b]| [size=120][color=#800040]т н є в α ѕ ι c ѕ[/color][/size] |[/b]

[b]- иαмє : :[/b] [size=95][color=#808080]***[/color][/size]
[b]- иιcкиαмє : :[/b] [size=95][color=#808080]*optional*[/color][/size]
[b]- gєиdєя : :[/b] [size=95][color=#808080]***[/color][/size]
[b]- αgє : :[/b] [size=95][color=#808080]***[/color][/size]

[b]| [size=120][color=#800040]α ρ ρ є α я α и c є[/color][/size] |[/b]

[b]- нєιgнт -[/b] [size=95][color=#808080]***[/color][/size]
[b]- ωєιgнт -[/b] [size=95][color=#808080]***[/color][/size]
[b]- вodу мodιfιcαтιoиѕ -[/b] [size=95][color=#808080]*optional*[/color][/size]

[b]| [size=120][color=#800040]ι и - d є ρ т н[/color][/size] |[/b]

[b]- cяυsн -[/b] [size=95][color=#808080]*optional*[/color][/size]
[b]- тнємє ѕoиg -[/b] [size=95][color=#808080][url=click]***[/url][/color][/size]
[b]- ѕєχυαl oяιєитαтιoи -[/b] [size=95][color=#808080]***[/color][/size]
[b]- ρєяѕoиαlιту -[/b] [size=95][color=#808080]***[/color][/size]
[b]- нιѕтoяу -[/b] [size=95][color=#808080]*Must be longer then personality*[/color][/size]
[b]- oтнєя -[/b] [size=95][color=#808080]***[/color][/size][/center]
Last edited by ghost; on Thu Nov 17, 2011 1:57 pm, edited 3 times in total.
ghost;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ghost; » Thu Nov 17, 2011 1:08 pm

Photo credited by Daniel Sulzbach(MrRepzion)

- c h a r acters-

Valentyn Fate Simoe- female- nineteen- TrippZter
Zella Rose Pond- female- eighteen- TrippZter
Blake Edward-Anthony Richards- male- twentyone- TrippZter
Catalina R. K. A. M. I. Sabrina Dante-Cruzp- female- twenty- Jay Hawk

Last edited by ghost; on Thu Nov 17, 2011 1:55 pm, edited 4 times in total.
ghost;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ghost; » Thu Nov 17, 2011 1:08 pm

- t h e t o w n -

Last edited by ghost; on Thu Nov 17, 2011 1:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ghost;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ghost; » Thu Nov 17, 2011 1:09 pm

StillTheKing

| т н є в α ѕ ι c ѕ |

- иαмє : : Valentyn Fate Simoe
- иιcкиαмє : : V
- gєиdєя : : Female
- αgє : : Nineteen

| α ρ ρ є α я α и c є |

- нєιgнт - Five foot six [5'6]
- ωєιgнт - One hundred and thirty-four pounds[134]
- вodу мodιfιcαтιoиѕ - Septum, Tongue, Spider bite piercings. She has a work in progress long-term tattoo on her back. So far, all she has finished is a mustache on her right index finger.

| ι и - d є ρ т н |

- cяυsн - None
- тнємє ѕoиg - Still the King-BrokeNCYDE
- ѕєχυαl oяιєитαтιoи - Heterosexual
- ρєяѕoиαlιту - Sweet but Tough. Valentyn is a head-strong Russian girl who isn’t afraid to speak what’s on her mind; whether it’s important or just plain random. She has Schizophrenia, but it’s hard for others to see it in her because of her years with treatment. Valentyn can be quite protective to the ones she loves, but is also very shy and timid around them. She is aggressive to strangers and when someone tries to harm her, she does not feel guilt if she causes pain to them.
- нιѕтoяу - Valentyn Fate Simoe. Born to Russian natives, Andrew Lee Simoe and Valeria Lynn Sterling.
Valentyn's parents wanted her to have a unique name, so that's what they gave her. She was born around Valentine's Day, but it has nothing to do with her name; pronouncing her first name Val-n-teen, instead. They gave her the middle name of Fate, because they knew she would come to great things. Sadly, they were wrong. Luckily, they never got the chance to see all she did.
Valentyn lived with her parents for 13 years until they passed away in a fire. Having no other known family besides her twin brother, she was orphaned and forced to live in an orphanage. Bullied by the others, Valentyn was picked out of the crowd and dropped into drugs. The only way she knew to get rid of the ridicule was with through violence and anything illegal she got her hands on. She constantly was harming others; this often led to solitary confinement.
She hated it there and knew the only way out; death. Her constant attempts of overdoses and slits, the orphanage moved her to a mental health facility in the United States, at age 15. She stayed there for awhile, but left after she was claimed 'sane' and of legal age. Now at age 19, she tries to live a normal life. She got a little apartment not far from the tattoo parlor she works at, and tries to spend time with her brother whenever she can.

ThisisMyTown

| т н є в α ѕ ι c ѕ |

- иαмє : : Blake Edward-Anthony Richards
- иιcкиαмє : : Bear
- gєиdєя : : Male
- αgє : : Twenty-one

| α ρ ρ є α я α и c є |

- нєιgнт - Five foot eleven [5'11]
- ωєιgнт - One hundred and forty-nine pounds [149]
- вodу мodιfιcαтιoиѕ - He has a black star on is right forearm, and a bar code tattoo on the side of his neck with the numbers, "455-6477-96892403" under it. The numbers are a tricky way to say, "I'll Miss You 9/24/03", it is a remembrance tattoo for his grandfather. Bear plans on getting more tattoos later on, but he wants meaning to them, not just random ones.
18mm gauges, septum and Medusa piercings. He also has snake bites, but does not wear them often

| ι и - d є ρ т н |

- cяυsн - None
- тнємє ѕoиg - My Town- Hollywood Undead
- ѕєχυαl oяιєитαтιoи - Heterosexual
- ρєяѕoиαlιту - Bear is kind of a pushover. He doesn’t think twice about things before he does them, or people tell him to do something. That’s one of the main reasons he has done so many drugs. Alcohol and Smoking; that’s all he does now. He doesn’t say he is addicted to them, because he knows he isn’t. Sure, he might be an alcoholic, but he isn’t technically addicted per say. It’s more of a thing; he does them because they make him feel good. He doesn’t crave for a blow ever second of the day, but he does seem to have them handy. He tries to stop, but it doesn’t seem to be happening anytime soon. Despite all his poisons, Bear is a pretty sweet guy. Always caring what someone else wants first, and not his own needs. Eh, some might even call him a lady’s man at times. That is, if they don’t want to see tomorrow. He is very faithful and will stay to his word on anything. Yes, anything.
- нιѕтoяу - Born in Amsterdam, Germany. Raised in Tahoe City, California. Surprisingly, Bear came from a pretty normal, and wealthy, family. They weren't like big time Mafia members, or anything, just some lawyer couple. Although his Father was in a large drug trade ring; guess that’s how Bear got hold of most of his drugs at age 13.
8th grade. That’s about the time he started his drinking. Of course his parents didn’t care; his Father was the one who gave him the full Jäger bottle in the first place. From there on, his drinking choices grew and grew. But not once did he ever touch wine. It was a family thing, really.
Drinking was his way to get away from life’s bullies; that or pounding their faces in with his brass knuckles. They were not actually brass knuckles, but a large ring with an engraved face on the band that his father had given to him for protection
Once he was a barely-legal adult, he flew himself back to Amsterdam. There he got into his smoking drugs. Pretty much just one thing though. Weed. And that is all he ever wanted to try.
When he traveled back to the states, he was continued to be bullied; even though he was 18 years of age. Back in Amsterdam, the drugs he did were legal. They were here, too, but since so many people didn’t do what he did, he was frowned upon. However, Bear didn’t care.
Packing his things, he moved from his parent’s house into a small ranch house just outside the suburbs, although he also has an apartment just so others don't always come to his private home. Either way, he is away from people. Away from his life. But with his friends.

GetUpOffYourFeet

| т н є в α ѕ ι c ѕ |

- иαмє : : Zella Rose Pond
- иιcкиαмє : : Z, Zelly
- αgє : : Eighteen

| α ρ ρ є α я α и c є |

- нєιgнт - Five foot four [5'4]
- ωєιgнт - [One hundred and thirty-seven pounds [137]]
- вodу мodιfιcαтιoиѕ - Septum and snake bite piercings. She has a sleeve on her right arm at consists of a lot of random things, including a Domo, Zelda & Tri-force, and some masquerade masks.

| ι и - d є ρ т н |

- cяυsн - None
- тнємє ѕoиg - Get Up- BrokeNCYDE
- ѕєχυαl oяιєитαтιoи - Pansexual
- ρєяѕoиαlιту - First Impressions are hard to erase. Especially when it is of Zella. When meeting someone new, she is the first person to shake someone’s hand and show them around. She comes off when a bubbly personality to authority. Something that hides all the things she does.
The rules she lives her life by? Be good, to hide the bad.
And that is exactly what she does. She points out the troublemakers to anyone of a higher authority that herself. However, what she doesn’t do is pick herself out. Behind the backs of adults, she is a punk. Swearing-like a sailor, drugs, pranks. Sure, she has some run-in with the law, but she gets out of it from all the ‘good’ news about her from around town. Perfect, is not the way to describe this UKer.

- нιѕтoяу - Zella was born and raised in London, England to high class family. Her father was a middle-aged man of authority, who would do anything for the Queen. “God Bless the Queen”, was what he taught his daughter as her first words. As for her mother, she lived a tragic life which she took out on her children. By the age of 13, Zella’s mother had all but lost her mind. When her father came home, he found their 2 younger sons lying on the ground. Not Breathing. In the bathroom he found his wife. Her hands were pressed down on the struggling neck of Zella in the bathtub. Under the splashing of her teenage daughter, Mrs. Pond was humming a small tune. It haunts Zella still today.
After this horrible accident, that her father saved her from, she was moved to the states. Her mother was checked into a hospital and she never heard from her again. Once her father moved to the states with her, he remarried. Which was not for the best. He became a drunk, and began to abuse Zella in unspeakable ways. Her step-mother just turned the other cheek and acted as nothing was happening.
After 4 years of it, Zella had enough. She began to go against her father, breaking family rules. Tattoos were the only major thing he ever noticed. However this, of course, still violated her father and angered him. When ever he would lay his hands on Zella, she would fight back.
By the age of 18, she left that horrible household and went on her own into an apartment building. To this day, she wishes that she was able to take her 6-year old step-brother from that house, but she couldn’t. Like many things, it haunts her.
ghost;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby crazy. » Thu Nov 17, 2011 1:32 pm

| т н є в α ѕ ι c ѕ |

- иαмє : : Catalina Rosalinda Kristina Alexandria Mai Isabella Sabrina Dante-Cruz
- иιcкиαмє : : Cat, Rose, Lexi
- αgє : : 20

| α ρ ρ є α я α и c є |

- нєιgнт - 5'3
- ωєιgнт - 98lbs
- вodу мodιfιcαтιoиѕ - 3 tattoos, and a belly button peircing along with ear peircings.

| ι и - d є ρ т н |

- cяυsн - Blake
- тнємє ѕoиg - Concrete Angel by Martina McBride
- ѕєχυαl oяιєитαтιoи - Straight
- ρєяѕoиαlιту - Alexa is a smart and intelligant young woman. She loves to take pictures of her friends and family as photography is one of her favourite passtimes, but she also enjoys volleyball. Alexa is a beautiful volleyball player that admires every little skill and demonstates it with elegance. She is tough and cruel when she needs to be but isn't afraid to put you in yourplace. Her sharp mind is something that she admires about her self and she isn't the type of person who likes to put people down, although she can be violent and but her fists in the middle of something when words are said she will never be able to understand why certain situations shouldn't be dealed physically. Alexa loves people uncondionally when she falls for someone, and that isn't always a good thing. She has trust issues, and can be a bit of a drama queen at certain times. But altogether she is a kick @$$ girl who loves to show you what she has got.
Her two favourite things in life other then volleyball and photography are animals and art. She loves to pain tand draw and has a passion for the cute and cuddly. Although cats drive her insane and mice freak her out that doesn't stop her from working at a pet store. She volunteers at the SPCA and is always on the top of her game, she lives on a farm with her daughter and her bestfriend. Alexa grew up in a rich family and embrases her country side with a passion. She is a down to earth girl when she chooses to be but her constant blabbering on and on can get annoying. Don't let her looks and charming smile diseave you though, underneith that innocent small girl, is a vicious and feirce tiger ready and willing to pounce.

- нιѕтoяу - Born in raised in Texas, she grew up on a farm and knows her way around, she moved away when she was 15 since she was pregnant and her parents didn't approve. She met a few people as she lived in an apartment by herself and developed a best friend. Alexa has lots of money so she saddled up her bags and bought a farm. Her and her best friend now live on the farm and have a typical country life, Alexa loves her life and her and her bestfriend raise her five year old daughter prodly.
While Alexa lived with her parents though, despite the perfect life everyone thought she had she was abused, her birth parents died in a var crash on the way home from the hospital when she was born, the accident had taken place in Houston Texas. She was put up in foster care and were foster family would touch her innapropriately every night, she jumped from family to family till she was five each one having its own problems. When she was five someone adopted her and she enrolled in school, she was abused though in that family but never complain, they treated her well and loved her deeply. But when they discovered she was pregnant the beating got worse and she had to run away. The money Alexa had was her inheritance from her biological parents, they were rich. Her grandmother will send her a very gracious check on her birthday and for chrustmas everyyear, and she occasionally gets a check from her 25 year old sister that she only lived with for a year of her life and hadn't seen since. She makes it by and she now loves her life, her daughter is her whole world and her best friend is extremely nice. On her last birthday she recieved a present from her exboyfriend, AKA. The father of her faughter. He wanted to apoligize for leaving her and their daughter, he gave her an extrmely generous check and a bunch of stuff for their daughter, but he made it clear he didn't want anything to do with them again. Alexa knws that the offer was sweet but she feels bad taking it, she never meant or wanted for her life to turn out how it did but she hopes her future is going to be better.

- oтнєя - She has a 5 year old daughter named Chelsea. And Captain Jack! lol
crazy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ghost; » Thu Nov 17, 2011 1:35 pm

[[You are accepted, Jay Hawk(:]]
ghost;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -Kaylin- » Fri Nov 18, 2011 10:03 am

| т н є в α ѕ ι c ѕ |

- иαмє : : ***
- иιcкиαмє : : *optional*
- gєиdєя : : ***
- αgє : : ***

| α ρ ρ є α я α и c є |

- нєιgнт - ***
- ωєιgнт - ***
- вodу мodιfιcαтιoиѕ - *optional*

| ι и - d є ρ т н |

- cяυsн - Nope.
- тнємє ѕoиg - [url]CLICK![/url]
- ѕєχυαl oяιєитαтιoи - ***
- ρєяѕoиαlιту - ***
- нιѕтoяу - Growing up in the southern part of Alabama was hard. But luckily she had learned to shoot a bow and arrow with extreme power and aim before her father had died. Now, she uses that gift of hers. But only when needed. She had moved when she was nine years old. Her brother, Ross, was more into science than sports like her.
- oтнєя - ***

{Editing, shower.}

Last bumped by ghost; on Fri Nov 18, 2011 10:03 am.
-Kaylin-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me