The Geeks and the Populars -literate role play- [Full]

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: The Geeks and the Populars -literate role play- [Full]

Postby p u p p e h » Mon Nov 21, 2011 12:24 pm

Summer:

My eyes open wide with shock. I frown and turn away from him, sighing.
I roll my eyes at people staring, not caring one bit,
p u p p e h

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Geeks and the Populars -literate role play- [Full]

Postby k i t t e n . » Mon Nov 21, 2011 12:26 pm

::.Music.Child.:: wrote:
::.Music.Child.:: wrote:
Kiara
She gave the book back to him. Then she glared. "Don't call me a geek. I'm not a geek. I'm just smart! I guess you wouldn't understand how some people feel, since you've been making fun of them. Most of my life, I have been popular. I know how you guys think. I do not like it. So if you're gonna be like this the whole time, then it won't be fun for you either," she told him. Her eyes teared up a bit, remembering her mother, who was deceased. A tear rolled down her cheek, but she quickly wiped it away with her hand. She looked back to Zeke. "I guess I'm creative, we could do a powerpoint since you wish not to do a play or anything. I'm not really into essays or anything, they're plain and boring. I like to add some color and pictures to make the words more fun," she told him. Wait, why am I even telling him this? It's not like he will listen. I'm just a "geek" to him, she thought to herself.
k i t t e n .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me