The Geeks and the Populars -literate role play- [Full]

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

The Geeks and the Populars -literate role play- [Full]

Postby Minimetoo » Sun Nov 13, 2011 3:24 pm

The Geeks
Are the "A" students, the computer wizards, the tech masters, and the science nerds. We come in all shapes and sizes, but there is something we all have in common. Each and every one of us have to go through each day of school worrying if--or better yet, when--the Populars will pick on us. We are just fine by ourselves in our own little groups, and we would've been fine staying away from the Populars if our English teacher hadn't paired each and every one of us up with one of those popular jerks to finish a project that will be a huge portion of our grade. That means we have to make up for their laziness. I'm not usually one to complain, but I am not happy about working with them.

And the Populars
Are furious! How dare the teacher think that we Populars could actually be around those nerds? It's bad enough we have to be in the same class as them, but now we have to work with them? Unbelievable! We are the jocks, the stars of the teams, the owners of this school. The Geeks should just hide their little nerdy heads and leave the school. Everyone knows they are jealous of us. Just because we are better then them, they start trouble with us. The only up side about this stupid project is that those Geeks have to do all work. Wait... That means we can get a good grade without having to do anything. You know, this actually might be a good idea.

:The Characters:
Zachary "Zack" Robin - [Minimetoo]
Ezequiel "Zeke" Robin - [Minimetoo]
Hazel Frosse - [Minimetoo]
Rebecca "Becca" Frost - [Minimetoo]
Kiara Amir Liby - [::.Music.Child.::]
Hagen Adre Smith - [»»вℓυє•мσση•ωσℓƒ©««]
Hailey Fizo Smith - [»»вℓυє•мσση•ωσℓƒ©««]
Paris Kimberly-Jayne Wagner - [I<3MJ]
Prince Joseph-Michael Wagner - [I<3MJ]
Claire - [MorningLight]
Period Margo Machenzee "Marlee" - [Music's Lover]
Marco Jipsy Film "Mathew" - [Music's Lover]
Elijah Wood - [I<3MJ]
Adam Redmond Charles O'Malley - [I<3MJ]
Ashlyn Mae Peterson - [Hazelwish]
Tyson Kaiel Nix - [Music's Lover]
Joy Charks - [Angellove95]
Daniel Easton Sanders - [Angellove95]
Macy Thorton - [1ginger1]
Summer Brooke Day - [iPuppeh1]
Brody Dun Mass - [iPuppeh1]
Troy Sanders - [1ginger1]

.:Partners:.

Ashlyn Peterson - Zack Robin

Becca Frost - Adam O'Malley

Marlee Machanzee - Hagen Smith

Hazel Frosse - Marco Film

Claire - Troy Sanders

Kiara Liby - Zeke Robin

Hailey Smith - Prince Wagner

Paris Wagner - Tyson Nix

Macy Thorton - Daniel Sanders

Joy Charks - Brody Mass

Summer Day - Elijah Woods

Rules
.All of Tess's rules apply.
.Please wait until I accept you.
.This is a literate role play, so I expect literate posts.
.Every character should have a crush of the opposite group, even if they do not like them at first.
.Not all Geeks have to wear glasses; Just thought I'd make that clear.
-There aren't many rules because I expect you to know what is right or wrong. Thanks for reading, I hope you join. ^^-

Code: Select all
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Geek or Popular?: [/b]
[b]Image:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Crush:[/b]
[b]Requested partner?:[/b]
[b]Other:[/b]

My Characters

Name: Zachary "Zack" Robin
Geek or Popular?: Geek
Image: Image
Personality: Zack is your day to day theater nerd. He loves acting like he loves air. He's a cheery young senior, one that all the Geeks have grown to love. He's never missed a day of school in his life and is usually seen dressed up his drama class. Going from tuxedos to tights, Zack is always ready for his part and isn't ashamed to go to school in his costume. It's hard to believe Zack and Zeke are related, twins actually, because they are complete opposites. 
Crush:
Other:

Name: Ezequiel "Zeke" Robin
Geek or Popular?: Popular
Personality: Zeke is the star player of the basketball team and a complete heartbreaker. He's got a killer smile that has gotten him every girl he wanted. He'd be the perfect Popular if it weren't for his Geek brother ruining his image. The great change between the two started in middle school, when Zeke and his friends joined the basketball team and Zack and his friends auditioned for the school play. Ever since then, Zack has been doing everything he can to embarrass his twin brother. Zeke tries to stay away from his brother and all the other Geeks to maintain his status as the Mr. Popular.
Crush:
Other:

Name: Hazel Frosse
Personality: The beautiful and talented Hazel has always been a pretty popular girl since grade school. She used to always be in pageants, but when her mom passed away when she was eight, she shied away from that scene and became a your day-to-day Popular. She throws the big parties all the time because her rich daddy is always out of town on business trips. Because the absence of her father and the loss of her mother, she hardly ever truly smiles. Not that anyone has noticed. As long as she puts on her pseudo smile for the world to see, everything in the popular world will be fine and peachy like it always is.
Crush:
Other:

Name: Rebecca "Becca" Frost
Personality: Becca is never seen without a camera. She always has one around her neck, ready to snap a picture of anyone or anything that crosses her path. She's a quiet girl that only stays around her little group, even of she never gets pushed around by the Populars. She is in charge of who and what goes into the yearbook and those jerks don't want to risk not being in it at the end of the year. But she is still a Geek, so the mocking behind her back is inevitable. Her quiet and kind demeanor stays the same though, and she still smiles at the Populars, even if all they give her are dirty looks.
Crush:
Other: She has two kittens, one named Casper and Tammy

Last edited by Minimetoo on Mon Nov 14, 2011 1:20 pm, edited 12 times in total.
This account will soon no longer be in use. PM me on FR if you want to get a hold of me. Username is Minimetoo there.
Minimetoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Geeks and the Populars -literate role play- acceptin

Postby »»вℓυє•мσση•ωσℓƒ©«« » Sun Nov 13, 2011 3:32 pm

Name:
Hagen Adre Smith
Geek or Popular?:
Definatily Po-Geek!
Personality:
Hagen is a wonderful guy,he is real sweet and is never a jerk.He doesn't look or act geeky at all...but truthfully he is and always will be.He is a shy person.He suffers a major depression that caused him to loose his look on the world and life.He only focous's on his work and personal things.He isn't very social and does stick up for himself.He knows how to fight back with words and fists so watch out.He is Hagen...
Crush:
Not at the moment no...
Requested partner?:
Hmm...No requests...
Other:
He has a pet fox named Zia:

Name:
Hailey Fizo Smith
Geek or Popular?:
Definatily nither[can she be?If not she is a Geek!
Personality:
She is shyish and is almost peeking behind a curtian of shy.She loves words and uses them in writing and poems.She is a computer freak and a writing freak.All her emotions are put on paper..no not a diary..a poetic diary.She isn't much of a talker and may not talk back to you if you talk t o her.She does fall in love with bad boys...she can't help it.She doesn't like cheerleaders cause they all hate her...only cause she throws stuff at them during games.She is sometimes a bad kid but once you meet her she is awsome!
Crush:
Not at the moment no...
Requested partner?:
Hmm...No requests...
Other:
Nanner beans!
Last edited by »»вℓυє•мσση•ωσℓƒ©«« on Sun Nov 13, 2011 4:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.
»»вℓυє•мσση•ωσℓƒ©««

Nature's first green is gold
Her hardest hue to hold.
Her early leafs a flower
But only so an hour
Then leaf subsides to leaf
So Eden sank to grief
So dawn goes down to day
Nothing gold can stay
-Robert Frost
-The OutSiders
»»вℓυє•мσση•ωσℓƒ©««

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby k i t t e n . » Sun Nov 13, 2011 3:40 pm

Name: Kiara Amir Liby
Personality: Kiara could be considered a popular. She is super smart, though, and very shy. She loves to sing and is a great volleyball and soccer player. She is very kind and caring, also. She is an only child and her mother died when she was three. Her father is never home, so she's pretty much on her own. If she ever got the chance to become a popular, she might turn it down, but you never know.
Crush: None. No one would like her anyways, so there's really no point in having a crush.
Requested partner?: No
Other: Nope.
k i t t e n .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Minimetoo » Sun Nov 13, 2011 3:45 pm

(( Accepted. ^^ Since Kiara doesn't have a crush or a requested partner, I'm going to pair her up randomly with a popular for the project when the role play starts. Is that okay? ))
This account will soon no longer be in use. PM me on FR if you want to get a hold of me. Username is Minimetoo there.
Minimetoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby k i t t e n . » Sun Nov 13, 2011 3:47 pm

((Sure! :] Just so you know, I get writer's block a lot... O.o))
k i t t e n .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~BlueBird~ » Sun Nov 13, 2011 3:49 pm

Name: Claire
Image: http://www.google.ca/imgres?q=Pretty+gi ... 9,r:15,s:0
Personality: Kind, Caring, Snobby. Those are the three words that describe her. Shes kind to her friends, though when not heard, she can be snobby. She cares for the people she loves, and will listen to their problems. She can be stubborn, when provoked. People understemate her, which is another reason shes snobby.
Crush:
Requested partner?: None
Other: She HATES stuck up people.
Last edited by ~BlueBird~ on Sun Nov 13, 2011 9:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.
CLICK
ImageImageImageImageImage
US!
~BlueBird~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby k i t t e n . » Sun Nov 13, 2011 4:02 pm

((When will you be pairing her up with someone? Just curious. :]))
k i t t e n .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~BlueBird~ » Sun Nov 13, 2011 4:03 pm

(Can I be paired up? JW. If not, its okay :3)
CLICK
US!
~BlueBird~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Richie's Gal Forever » Sun Nov 13, 2011 4:06 pm

Name:
Paris Kimberly-Jayne Wagner
Geek or Popular?:
Popular
Image:
Personality:
Paris is only considered a popular because of how rich she is and because she's involved in almost everything. Basketball. Volleyball. Cheerleading. Tennis. Soccer. Baseball. Swimming. Track. Student council. Choir. Gymnastics. Drama. You name it, she does it. She's been popular since the day she walked into pre-school because of how rich she was. But, she's not like the other popular kids. She's very sweet and kind and very very shy. She's a vegetarian, humanitarian, and she loves nature.
Crush:
---
Other:
---

Name:
Prince Joseph-Michael Wagner
Geek or Popular?:
Popular
Image:
Personality:
Prince is not like every other popular kid. He's very sweet and kind. Prince, despite his parents' deaths, is a very upbeat guy. He loves to look on the positive side of things. He has a very good sense of humor like his mom and he's very talented just like both of his parents. Like his mom and dad, he's a vegetarian, humanitarian, and he loves nature. He can be a little mischievous at times, but aren't all kids that way? He can be a little snappy, but that's only if he thinks he's being made fun of or his siblings are being made fun of. He will pick a fight with whoever hurts his or his siblings' feelings. He can't stand to see his little sister or brother sad. Yeah, he loves to torture them, but he supports them and will be there no matter what. He's very sweet other than that and gets embarrassed really easily. He can't stand to see people fighting and will do everything he can to prevent it. He hates gossip and snobs. He pays attention in school because he was taught better than to skip class or not pay attention.
Crush:
---
Other:
---
Last edited by Richie's Gal Forever on Tue Nov 15, 2011 8:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
{{ 'Cause you were born to be my baby
Baby I was made to be your man
We've got something to believe in
Even if we don't know where we stand
Only God will know the reasons
But I bet he must've had a plan
'Cause you were born to be my baby
And baby I was made to be your man
'Cause you were born to be my baby
And baby I was made to be your man}}

{ Bible verse of the day 12/10/13: "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was with God in the beginning. Through him all things were made; without him nothing would be made that has been made." ~John: 1-3
Richie's Gal Forever

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Minimetoo » Sun Nov 13, 2011 4:10 pm

(( MorningLight, can you please fill out the personality a little more? This is a literate role play. I didn't think I'd have to add word limit for the forms.

When there's an equal amount of and girls, I'll make the partners and post them for everyone to see. :3 Since everyone's a little shy to put up crushes, I'll make the partners for everybody who leaves the 'Crush' section blank.

I<3MJ - Accepted! ))
Minimetoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me