Ⓕⓡⓔⓝⓒⓗ Ⓛⓞⓥⓔ ‖ Semi-Lit RP ‖ Romance RP {Accepting}

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Ⓕⓡⓔⓝⓒⓗ Ⓛⓞⓥⓔ ‖ Semi-Lit RP ‖ Romance RP {Accepting}

Postby -nutella love. » Mon Nov 14, 2011 6:57 am

--αℓєχαи∂яια--
--Visitor--

Alexandria eagerly got off of the bus that stopped in front of her apartment complex, her two suitcases in her hands. She looked around the slightly crowded streets, which reminded her of New York. She rolled back her shoulders, weaving through some of the people as she went to the door of the apartment complex. She bumped open the door with her hip, going to the counter. She checked herself in, smiling a bit again as the man behind the counter gave her the keys to apartment B1.

Alexandria thanked the man in French, which was one of the French phrases that she knew by heart. She grabbed her bags again, going up the stairs. She stopped in front of door B1, dropping one of her suitcases. She opened the door, picking up her bag and going in. Sh bumped the door closed with her hip again, and she put the suitcases on the nearby chair. She didn't bother with actually looking around the place. She'd rather go sightseeing. She grabbed her camera and put it around her neck, used to the familiar weight. Then she grabbed her purse and slung it around her so that it was settled in front of her.

--мιкєу--
--Visitor--

Mikey groaned awake to an annoying French radio station, so he slammed his fist down on the alarm. He had arrived late last night, so instead of going out he dumped his bags and went to bed. He slowly sat up, rubbing his eyes. He realized he was still in his clothes from the plane ride, so he went to his bag and unzipped it. He took out a dark pair of jeans a red plaid button down. He changed into that and went to the bathroom.

He ran his hands through his hair a few times before throwing water on his face. He brushed his teeth, looking at himself in the mirror before turning and leaving the bathroom. He grabbed his translate book, because he was a failure when it came to French, and some money. Then he left his apartment.
    why hello there! i see you have a smudge on your screen.
    don't worry, i hired a cleaner:

-nutella love.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lennie » Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:32 am

{{ genevieve lorainne vertiline
{{ "whenever the end is, do you think you can see it? well, until you get there, go on, go ahead and scream it, just say it..."
    A small smile painted Genevieve's lips as she stepped into the main bedroom of her apartment. She should have been tired, but she couldn't help but feel wide awake, as it was only her second day in Paris. She actually hadn't slept a wink the night before, but she wasn't concerned, as her thoughts were currently on finding an outfit that she would feel comfortable in. So, pulling on a pair of faded gray skinny jeans, she grabbed her v-neck white shirt- the one that had the music notes on it- and her pale blue zip up jacket. Pulling on her gray boots, her gray hand knitted beanie and her small music note earrings, she smiled brightly as she glanced out the window before finding herself unable to resist the urge to step out onto her balcony, glancing at the place she was to now call her home with a more than pleased smile. "*Bonjour le monde." She knew that no one had heard her, but it wasn't as if she cared.

Shrugging, she grabbed her small backpack, and headed out the door taking the stairs two at a time until she skidded to a stop just outside the main door. Taking rather determined steps down the street, she paused in front of a cafe and a moment later she opened the door, waiting until she was offered an open table.
    As she glanced at the menu, she couldn't help but be grateful that her father had taught her French at a young age. Sure, she wasn't from here, but thanks to his determined lessons, she actually knew how to get by in Paris. Although, quite a bit of things weren't easily pronounced by her, and to say the least, she couldn't really read the language but on a bright side, somehow her British accent seemed to hide itself when she spoke French, though it was more than evidently still there.
    So in the end, shrugging, she went by the pictures to find herself planning on ordering a simpler fruit crepe and a coffee.

{*Good morning world.}

{{ xavier hugo clalios
{{ "if I could find a way, to see this straight I'd run away, to some fortune that I should have found, by now..."
    As per having just come to Paris, Xavier couldn't say that he was all too excited. Well, perhaps he was, but he managed to hide it well. He hardly knew any French, and to say the least he had no idea how to get to his new apartment. Which was incredibly frustrating for him, as he'd been wandering the streets for the past hour unknowing how to get to his apartment, and furthermore, which apartment he was in. It would be the last time he trusted his father to plan things for him. "Um, excuse me? I mean, *excusez-moi?" He stopped a rather elderly woman on the street before showing her the instructions that his father had written for him in French upon the paper that stated where to go. "Ah!" The woman smiled knowingly before pointing down the street and then pointing for him to turn into the first building around the right corner. "**Merci." Sighing with relief, he thanked the kind woman before walking down the street until he found himself before the building that was to be his new home.

Managing a smile, he walked in, and within moments found himself before his new apartment with an expression of pure relief. At least now he didn't have to stress about finding his home.

{*Pardon me/ Excuse me
    **thank you}
|x|x|x┌─────────────┐
|x|x|x|x|they / he | trades
|x|x|x||||||||||||||cs help
|x|x|x└─────────────┘
|x|x|||"the hunt is everything,
|xand the pack is always ready
"
Lennie
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby VansPeep » Mon Nov 14, 2011 12:17 pm

Reese
Ryder Maria Ruzzo

After only cleaning for twenty minutes, Reese decided she was done cleaning. She had never really been a neat freak kind of person.
She unpacked her small messenger bag and suitcase into the single small dresser in the one bedroom apartment before sitting down on the lumpy old mattress. She ran a hand through her long wavy hair before standing up and pushing her glasses up her noise. She grabbed her small purse, put her little European currency she had in her wallet and grabbed her keys walking out the door.
Her first stop was at a small general store where she bought a pocket translator guide and a map.
She knew some basic French but since she was going to be living here a while she decided it would be nice to have some help. "*Bonjour, mon nom est Ryder." she practiced as she walked down the street reading her map.

*Hello, my name is Ryder.

Andy
André François Liam

Andy looked up as the bell rang meaning an order was ready. He got up and took the plate carrying it over to the old man. He did is usual thing where he asked if that was all and got anything else the man needed before sitting back down at the table. He didn't go back to his school book though, but instead looked around the cafe. He was a tall French, he knew that much since he was a giant to lots of them. He also was half American though so he got his tall genes from that side of his family. He let out a small sigh before returning to his book getting ready for a big paper he had due.
{Under Cunstruction...}

Join www.howrse.com for a fun time.
If you join, when signing up put VansPeep as your sponser! Thanks a bunch!
VansPeep

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby baestille » Mon Nov 14, 2011 12:46 pm

Ƥαяιƨ ιƨ ωнɛяɛ Ɩ αм ƨʋρρσƨɛ∂ тσ вɛ. βʋт
ωнʏ αяɛи'т ʏσʋ нɛяɛ ωιтн мɛ?

Saphire struggled as she pulled her two suitcases into the loby of the hotel she was staying in. It was not the best place in the world, but it suited her needs. She handed her bags to the bellman who plopped them on a green and gold rolling carrier. She craddled her purse in her arm and she rumaged through it searching for her paperwork for her new place. She finally found it, of course at the very bottom of her bag barried bellow her useless sunglasses, jacket, wallet, handbook, and three packs of gum. Her hand stretched over the grey counter to hand it to the old man behind it who was half asleep. He took a deep breath in and then said with a tired strained voice,"Votre numéro de pièce est C4."

Before she answered she flipped through her handbook and then said a little confused,"Merci beaucoup, au revoir!"

She quickly grabbed the keys from the wrinkled hand of the man and lugged her purse over her weak shoulder. The bellman slowly followed behind her and pressed a small button on the left to the red doors, that soon opened into a tiny room that was playing an old song. She looked at her keys that had scratched in C4, she pressed the dull, yellow button that said floor number three. After a few seconds of waiting it opened into a long hallway full of doors leading to the rooms. A few steps to her right was another red door that said at the tip top C4. The bellman handed her bags to her and then said,"Profitez de votre séjour."

Then he casually strolled off to assist someone new down stairs. She waved goodbye and then slipped the key into the slot, turning it to the right it clicked open. She turned the knob and walked into a small living room and kitchen. She dropped her bags on the light brown couch that looked straight into a small tv. She wandered around her temporary home finding two bedrooms, one slightly bigger with an ensuite. She was to tired to do anything else but just fall onto the light red bed, her back aching from the previous plane flight.

αℓℓ ∂ɛα∂ αмɛяιcαиƨ ɢσ тσ Ƥαяιƨ.
Ɯнɛяɛ ∂σ Ɩ ƨιɢи ʋρ?

Jaxson groaned as his alarm beeped through his head. He tried to slam it but instead missed it and ended up slamming his fist into the light brown nightstand on the right side of the bed."Pouah !!!!!! pourquoi? Ouch!" He yelled at himself. He stood up then accurately turned it off, he slowly stumbled out of his bed and into his bathroom. He threw cold water into his face and slowly began to awake. He walked out into his kitchen and slipped a piece of bread into the toaster and grabbed the orange juice. Pouring it into a tall glass cup and sitting down at the bar, waiting for the toast to pop up. Once it did, he grabbed it and tossed it onto a red plate. He took a deep breath, taking in the smell of fresh toast. His favorite breakfast in the world, and the easiest to make. He took a big bite out of the corner and then took a long sip out of the juicy orange juice.

After all of it was completely gone, including the crumbs he strolled into his closet and grabbed a purple tee and black jeans with green converse. He grabbed his black backpack and slipped it on, he casually walked out of his home and into a busy street. He went into a coffee shop that had like hundreds of people yelling at the two people behind the silver counter. He yelled over the crowd,"Je vais prendre un café à la vanille!" He was quickly handed his order to him becuase he was the only one they had every single day. His coffee was warm and smelt like heaven. But it was gone almost as soon as he got it and he was off wandering the streets again.

----hi im bee {{ she/her
    -- my pms are always open
    -- and feel free to trade me Image

baestille

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Memoria » Sat Nov 19, 2011 2:53 am

[ Vaaans ! I always love your roleplays ! I'll join . c: ]
Hello there!

I'm Fiona~ Feel free to call me anything you'd like!
I am a hobbyist. Photography is my love!
Speaking of love.. I love my boyfriend! Ack! o 3o'
I love you Mitch <33

ImageImage
Memoria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eve-tastic » Sat Nov 19, 2011 5:10 am

:: Aimée ::

ⓐ ⓛⓘⓣⓣⓛⓔ ⓑⓘⓣ ⓐⓑⓞⓤⓣ ⓨⓞⓤ...
ғʋℓℓ иαмɛ:: Aimée Fontaine
иιcκиαмɛ:: "Nope. Would you like to try shortening Aimée? Though some people call me Fonty just to get on my nerves."
ɢɛи∂ɛя:: "I'm a boy. Obviously. Why would you think anything different?"
αɢɛ:: "21. Ha, no. Fell for that? I'm 18."
вιятн ρℓαcɛ:: Paris, France.
ℓσcαℓ σя ʌιƨιтσя:: "Local. All these tourists... they're just annoying."

ⓢⓜⓘⓛⓔ ⓕⓞⓡ ⓜⓔ!
нαιя cσℓσя & ƨтʏℓɛ:: "Varies from dark brown to light brown depending on the lighting and the season, but brown. It's in waves, generally, unless I straighten it and it's long."
ɛʏɛ cσℓσя:: "Plain-jane brown."
нɛιɢнт & ωɛιɢнт:: "I break the scales at 5' 4" and a whopping 100 pounds."
вσ∂ʏ мαяκƨ & αятƨ:: "I've got birthmarks. Everyone has birthmarks. I haven't met one person without birthmarks."
иσямαℓ ωɛαя:: "Everything."
σтнɛяƨ:: Don't be fooled by her brown hair and brown eyes... her face is very sculpted, with high cheekbones, full lips, and a perfect chin.

ⓓⓘⓖⓖⓘⓝ’ ⓓⓔⓔⓟ
ρɛяƨσиαℓιтʏ::
Aimée is a very sweet, kind girl, but don't get on her bad side or she is the worst enemy you will ever have. Her main flaw is that she doesn't warm up very much after the death of her twin sister, but once she does, she is the best friend you could ever ask for.
Ha, NO. Aimée is a rather big flirt, enough to talk to you if you approach her with a grin and a pick-up line (though she might call you out on how lame it is.) Sure, she's a fan of guys; isn't every girl? Though she's not a player, don't confuse her with that, because if she's dating you, she's dating you, just don't expect her to be 110% not-flirting or checking out the eye candy every now and then. Off of the topic of boys, don't think that she's dumb just because she's a flirt and fairly pretty; Aimée is an intelligent girl and will not take kindly to being treated like a piece of dirt from the guys. Suffice to say, she's not always the type to curl up in a little ball and cry herself to sleep... though, admittedly, she's a romantic.
Off of that topic, when it comes to socializing with the people of her gender and/or just friends, Aimée is quite outgoing and warms up quickly, though she's not always entirely open. There's usually some kind of mystery surrounding the girl, despite her fairly normal childhood. Aimée likes having a slew of secrets at her disposal, but is not a gossip; she won't do anything with them, at least.
нιƨтσяʏ:: "I've been tortured by Voldie since I was thirteen. I'm a normal girl, god. What's someone got to do these days to prove it?"
ℓικɛƨ:: "Dancing, modeling (editorial, since I'm not nearly tall enough for runway), and purple."
∂ιƨℓικɛƨ:: "Tourists, gerbils, and bad accents."
σтнɛяƨ:: "Look, just come up and talk to me, would you?"

ⓟⓔⓡⓢⓞⓝⓐⓛ ⓛⓘⓕⓔ
ɛϰ-вσʏғяιɛи∂/ɢιяℓғяιɛи∂:: "Yeah, my ex-boyfriend Jean-Luc. We broke up 'cause... well, we just had a falling-out. It was a great big snowballing mess. We used to be really good friends, though, so we still talk sometimes."
cяʋƨн:: "Nope."
вσʏғяιɛи∂/ɢιяℓғяιɛи∂:: "No."
κι∂ƨ:: "Oh. My. God. What kind of person do you think I AM?"

ⓐⓑⓞⓤⓣ ⓨⓞⓤ!
ʋƨɛяиαмɛ:: you-know-who, though this is apt to change.
иιcκиαмɛ:: Nope.
cσ∂ɛ ωσя∂:: french.

:: Char. ::

ғʋℓℓ иαмɛ:: Charles DuBois
иιcκиαмɛ:: Char.
ɢɛи∂ɛя:: "I'm a dude."
αɢɛ:: "21. Not like those fakes, though -- I'm actually 21. [he's actually 21]."
вιятн ρℓαcɛ:: Queens, New York
ℓσcαℓ σя ʌιƨιтσя::"I guess visitor. My accent's pretty good, though, so..."

[size=120]ⓢⓜⓘⓛⓔ ⓕⓞⓡ ⓜⓔ!

нαιя cσℓσя & ƨтʏℓɛ:: Brown, on the longish end of the short side, and messy.
ɛʏɛ cσℓσя:: "A pale blue-green-gray thing. Like a stormy sea, or so I've been told."
нɛιɢнт & ωɛιɢнт:: 6' 3" and 200 lbs.
вσ∂ʏ мαяκƨ & αятƨ:: "I've got a dragon wrapped around my bicep that I got for my eighteenth birthday, but now I'm starting to regret it."
иσямαℓ ωɛαя:: "Jeans and a tee or sweater, I guess."
σтнɛяƨ:: "Nope."

ⓓⓘⓖⓖⓘⓝ’ ⓓⓔⓔⓟ
Charles is, quite honestly, a really sweet, responsible, and dependable man. He's seriously one of the best friends you'll ever have. Maybe Char's not quite the funniest guy out there if you're someone with a more pessimistic and sarcastic sense of humor, but he's loyal to the end and will stick by you through thick and thin. For his girlfriends, it is much the same, and he is a romantic with a heart of gold, setting up surprises like picnics and buying roses. However, if you're not one of his current friends, it will be doubtful you'll get to be his girlfriend; he likes to pick from the existing collection of people he's already close to.
Charles is perpetually cheerful, and more often than not, he'll have a grin plastered on his face and will be ready to laugh and cuddle with whoever comes his way. However, Char's generally bad at standing up for himself or really having a backbone, and hates confrontation.
нιƨтσяʏ::
Charles's mother and father are both French, but shortly before the two got married, they moved to the U.S. Thus, despite his fluency in the language, his French looks, and his heritage in France, he's really not a local and is in fact as much of a tourist as anyone. Currently, Char is in France as a study abroad semester for his first semester of his senior year in college.
ℓικɛƨ:: "Dogs, girls, and rock music and ice cream. No! You can't see that." *sheepish smile*
∂ιƨℓικɛƨ:: "All the normal stuff people dislike. Like... drugs and stuff, I guess? And I'm not a fan of players who fiddle around with girl's hearts, their jerks, and... yeah. Um, I guess I also don't like basketball that much?"

ⓟⓔⓡⓢⓞⓝⓐⓛ ⓛⓘⓕⓔ
ɛϰ-вσʏғяιɛи∂/ɢιяℓғяιɛи∂:: "Well, I'm 21. I've had a bunch. Part of the reason I decided to spend the semester abroad, though, was to get away from my most recent girlfriend, Rachelle. She was cheating on me, and... yeah."
cяʋƨн:: "No."
вσʏғяιɛи∂/ɢιяℓғяιɛи∂:: "Look, I just got here."
κι∂ƨ:: "I'm in college! God."

ⓐⓑⓞⓤⓣ ⓨⓞⓤ!
ʋƨɛяиαмɛ:: you-know-who
иιcκиαмɛ:: >>
"I go to seek a Great Perhaps." - François Rabelais
•••
eve-tastic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby VansPeep » Mon Nov 21, 2011 4:08 am

You-Know-Who wrote:
:: Aimée ::

ғʋℓℓ иαмɛ:: Aimée Fontaine
иιcκиαмɛ:: "Nope. Would you like to try shortening Aimée? Though some people call me Fonty just to get on my nerves."
ɢɛи∂ɛя:: "I'm a boy. Obviously. Why would you think anything different?"
αɢɛ:: "21. Ha, no. Fell for that? I'm 18."
вιятн ρℓαcɛ:: Paris, France.
ℓσcαℓ σя ʌιƨιтσя:: "Local. All these tourists... they're just annoying."

ⓢⓜⓘⓛⓔ ⓕⓞⓡ ⓜⓔ!
нαιя cσℓσя & ƨтʏℓɛ:: "Varies from dark brown to light brown depending on the lighting and the season, but brown. It's in waves, generally, unless I straighten it and it's long."
ɛʏɛ cσℓσя:: "Plain-jane brown."
нɛιɢнт & ωɛιɢнт:: "I break the scales at 5' 4" and a whopping 100 pounds."
вσ∂ʏ мαяκƨ & αятƨ:: "I've got birthmarks. Everyone has birthmarks. I haven't met one person without birthmarks."
иσямαℓ ωɛαя:: "Everything."
σтнɛяƨ:: Don't be fooled by her brown hair and brown eyes... her face is very sculpted, with high cheekbones, full lips, and a perfect chin.

ⓓⓘⓖⓖⓘⓝ’ ⓓⓔⓔⓟ
Aimée is a very sweet, kind girl, but don't get on her bad side or she is the worst enemy you will ever have. Her main flaw is that she doesn't warm up very much after the death of her twin sister, but once she does, she is the best friend you could ever ask for.
Ha, NO. Aimée is a rather big flirt, enough to talk to you if you approach her with a grin and a pick-up line (though she might call you out on how lame it is.) Sure, she's a fan of guys; isn't every girl? Though she's not a player, don't confuse her with that, because if she's dating you, she's dating you, just don't expect her to be 110% not-flirting or checking out the eye candy every now and then. Off of the topic of boys, don't think that she's dumb just because she's a flirt and fairly pretty; Aimée is an intelligent girl and will not take kindly to being treated like a piece of dirt from the guys. Suffice to say, she's not always the type to curl up in a little ball and cry herself to sleep... though, admittedly, she's a romantic.
Off of that topic, when it comes to socializing with the people of her gender and/or just friends, Aimée is quite outgoing and warms up quickly, though she's not always entirely open. There's usually some kind of mystery surrounding the girl, despite her fairly normal childhood. Aimée likes having a slew of secrets at her disposal, but is not a gossip; she won't do anything with them, at least.
нιƨтσяʏ:: "I've been tortured by Voldie since I was thirteen. I'm a normal girl, god. What's someone got to do these days to prove it?"
ℓικɛƨ:: "Dancing, modeling (editorial, since I'm not nearly tall enough for runway), and purple."
∂ιƨℓικɛƨ:: "Tourists, gerbils, and bad accents."
σтнɛяƨ:: "Look, just come up and talk to me, would you?"

ⓟⓔⓡⓢⓞⓝⓐⓛ ⓛⓘⓕⓔ
ɛϰ-вσʏғяιɛи∂/ɢιяℓғяιɛи∂:: "Yeah, my ex-boyfriend Jean-Luc. We broke up 'cause... well, we just had a falling-out. It was a great big snowballing mess. We used to be really good friends, though, so we still talk sometimes."
cяʋƨн:: "Nope."
вσʏғяιɛи∂/ɢιяℓғяιɛи∂:: "No."
κι∂ƨ:: "Oh. My. God. What kind of person do you think I AM?"

ⓐⓑⓞⓤⓣ ⓨⓞⓤ!
ʋƨɛяиαмɛ:: you-know-who, though this is apt to change.
иιcκиαмɛ:: Nope.

:: Char. ::

ғʋℓℓ иαмɛ:: Charles DuBois
иιcκиαмɛ:: Char.
ɢɛи∂ɛя:: "I'm a dude."
αɢɛ:: "21. Not like those fakes, though -- I'm actually 21. [he's actually 21]."
вιятн ρℓαcɛ:: Queens, New York
ℓσcαℓ σя ʌιƨιтσя::"I guess visitor. My accent's pretty good, though, so..."

[size=120]ⓢⓜⓘⓛⓔ ⓕⓞⓡ ⓜⓔ!

нαιя cσℓσя & ƨтʏℓɛ:: Brown, on the longish end of the short side, and messy.
ɛʏɛ cσℓσя:: "A pale blue-green-gray thing. Like a stormy sea, or so I've been told."
нɛιɢнт & ωɛιɢнт:: 6' 3" and 200 lbs.
вσ∂ʏ мαяκƨ & αятƨ:: "I've got a dragon wrapped around my bicep that I got for my eighteenth birthday, but now I'm starting to regret it."
иσямαℓ ωɛαя:: "Jeans and a tee or sweater, I guess."

ⓓⓘⓖⓖⓘⓝ’ ⓓⓔⓔⓟ
Charles is, quite honestly, a really sweet, responsible, and dependable man. He's seriously one of the best friends you'll ever have. Maybe Char's not quite the funniest guy out there if you're someone with a more pessimistic and sarcastic sense of humor, but he's loyal to the end and will stick by you through thick and thin. For his girlfriends, it is much the same, and he is a romantic with a heart of gold, setting up surprises like picnics and buying roses. However, if you're not one of his current friends, it will be doubtful you'll get to be his girlfriend; he likes to pick from the existing collection of people he's already close to.
Charles is perpetually cheerful, and more often than not, he'll have a grin plastered on his face and will be ready to laugh and cuddle with whoever comes his way. However, Char's generally bad at standing up for himself or really having a backbone, and hates confrontation.
Charles's mother and father are both French, but shortly before the two got married, they moved to the U.S. Thus, despite his fluency in the language, his French looks, and his heritage in France, he's really not a local and is in fact as much of a tourist as anyone. Currently, Char is in France as a study abroad semester for his first semester of his senior year in college.
ℓικɛƨ:: "Dogs, girls, and rock music and ice cream. No! You can't see that." *sheepish smile*
∂ιƨℓικɛƨ:: "All the normal stuff people dislike. Like... drugs and stuff, I guess? And I'm not a fan of players who fiddle around with girl's hearts, their jerks, and... yeah. Um, I guess I also don't like basketball that much?"

ⓟⓔⓡⓢⓞⓝⓐⓛ ⓛⓘⓕⓔ
ɛϰ-вσʏғяιɛи∂/ɢιяℓғяιɛи∂:: "Well, I'm 21. I've had a bunch. Part of the reason I decided to spend the semester abroad, though, was to get away from my most recent girlfriend, Rachelle. She was cheating on me, and... yeah."
cяʋƨн:: "No."
вσʏғяιɛи∂/ɢιяℓғяιɛи∂:: "Look, I just got here."
κι∂ƨ:: "I'm in college! God."

ⓐⓑⓞⓤⓣ ⓨⓞⓤ!
ʋƨɛяиαмɛ:: you-know-who
иιcκиαмɛ:: >>

{{Accepted. Sorry I haven't been on much. Got grounded! :?}}
{Under Cunstruction...}

Join www.howrse.com for a fun time.
If you join, when signing up put VansPeep as your sponser! Thanks a bunch!
VansPeep

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby compulsive » Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:34 am

:: Aurore ::

ғʋℓℓ иαмɛ:: "Aurore Anastasie Ahlerei, did I stutter?"
иιcκиαмɛ:: "My nickname? You can call me Triple A! Or you know my name... Aurore."
ɢɛи∂ɛя:: "Female, even before I was born."
αɢɛ:: "19 years old, what about you?"
вιятн ρℓαcɛ & ∂αтɛ:: "I was born here in France on October 19th, 1992."
ℓσcαℓ σя ʌιƨтσя:: "I'm a local, but I'm not the be"

ⓢⓜⓘⓛⓔ ⓕⓞⓡ ⓜⓔ!
нαιя cσℓσя & ƨтʏℓɛ: "I'd say it's blue and 'scene' as people like to call it." (Like in the picture.)
ɛʏɛ cσℓσя:: "Blue, not to different compared to my hair."
нɛιɢнт & ωɛιɢнт:: 5"10 and 119 pounds.
вσ∂ʏ мαяκƨ & αятƨ:: "Well, my ears are pierced. "
иσямαℓ ωɛαя:: Usually form-fitting jeans or tights with a t-shirt or dressy or flowy top, depending on what she feels like wearing. Sometimes she wear sweatpants and a t-shirt.
σтнɛяƨ:: --

ⓓⓘⓖⓖⓘⓝ’ ⓓⓔⓔⓟ
ρɛяƨσиαℓιтʏ:: Aurore is a up-beat, friendly person. She enjoys the company of others. and listening to their stories. Despite that she doesn't mind hearing herslef talk and tell some stories of her own. Aurore is also quite consideriate and affectionate, though she can be quite cruel and do or say some unnecessary things, but usaully regrets it and apologizes. She also can be very sarcastic, in a teasing, joking way and in a hurtful, mean way. Honestly, Aurore doesn't really like fighting, but sometimes she just can't help it. She likes sitting back and just having fun. It's not that Aurore can't be serious; she really can. There's just not many times she has to be serious. Aurore can also be a little senseless at times; a total dolt. She really is smart though, street-wise and school-wise but everyone forgets and makes mistakes every once in a while. Aurore is actaully quite creative and imaginitive, though it doesn't always show. And at times Aurore can really beat herslef about things. When she's just feeling low, she'll blame everything on herslef and put herself down. But, fourtantly, that rarely happenes and isn't a issue. Aurore is quite humerous and enjoys a good laugh. She's also a little weird and awkward, but isn't everybody? And lastly, Aurore is a little indesicive. She has trouble deciding and doesn't really know what she wants alot of the time.
нιƨтσяʏ:: "Was born in France, but lived in the U.S up until I was 18. Since I was old enough to be on my own legally, I came here. I've only lived in France for a little over half a year and currently live with my cousin who has an oppisite situation as me, kind of. He was born in America (The U.S if you're wondering), but moved to France when he was 2 with his parents. He's lived here ever since. And I guess that's all you really need to know for now."
ℓικɛƨ:: "Well, off the top of my head... I like the color blue, hot pockets, jewelry, and dressing up for special occasions. Oh and owls are awesome. And who oesn't like the word 'noobcake'!"
∂ιƨℓικɛƨ:: "Well... I dislike getting hurt, being labled because of my hair, being naked in front of anyone, and messes. I also dislike cleaning messes, rabid animals, and cake. Nah, I'm just kidding. Actually I dislike a certain type of cake. The type that's too sweet for me."
σтнɛяƨ:: "I'm awesome."

ⓟⓔⓡⓢⓞⓝⓐⓛ ⓛⓘⓕⓔ
ɛϰ-вσʏғяιɛи∂/ɢιяℓғяιɛи∂:: "Ah...Bryce. He's my boyfriend of 3 years... Er, he was. He was the sweetest, and it was all working out well. Except I moved here. We tried to stay "together", long distance. But we all know those never seem to work out. Anyway, he was really up for it, but I just couldn't do that to him anymore. We broke up quite recently, via video chat. We're still friends, and it's not awkward between us. At least not anymore."

ⓐⓑⓞⓤⓣ ⓨⓞⓤ!
ʋƨɛяиαмɛ:: October-, just upside down and reversed.
иιcκиαмɛ:: Octagon! Actually that's not shorter at all. Call me whatever you want, like "No".
cσ∂ɛ ωσя∂::French

:: Stephen ::

ғʋℓℓ иαмɛ:: Stephen Cameron Anderson
иιcκиαмɛ:: "Stephen's my name, but you can call me Cameron, too."
ɢɛи∂ɛя:: "I'm a boy."
αɢɛ:: "I look younger, but I'm 18."
вιятн ρℓαcɛ & ∂αтɛ:: "I was born in Waterloo, Iowa, which is in the U.S, which is a part of North America, on October 1st, 1993."
ℓσcαℓ σя ʌιƨιтσя::"I'm...I'm just visiting."

ⓢⓜⓘⓛⓔ ⓕⓞⓡ ⓜⓔ!
нαιя cσℓσя & ƨтʏℓɛ:: His hair is light brown. It's "medium" length and fans out towards the left. It's like in the picture.
ɛʏɛ cσℓσя:: It's kind of a pale green, not really a hazel.
нɛιɢнт & ωɛιɢнт:: 5' 11" and 137
вσ∂ʏ мαяκƨ & αятƨ:: He doesn't have any piercings or tattoos, but he has natural "body marks".
иσямαℓ ωɛαя:: Stephen wears a variety of clothing, but it's usually jeans and a t-shirt. He usually wears some kind of tennis shoes. Occasionally, he wear sweatpants, converse, shorts. It really just depends on the day.
σтнɛяƨ:: Nothing else.

ⓓⓘⓖⓖⓘⓝ’ ⓓⓔⓔⓟ
ρɛяƨσиαℓιтʏ:: Stephen is a quiet, shy guy. He isn't very social, doesn't talk much. When he does talk though, it's usually straight forward. Stephen is good with words; always know what to say. Except, no one really knows that, because he never really musters enough courage to speak up. Despite his shyness, Stephen is quick to trust. And once he trusts you, he'll actaully talk to you. He won't talk too much, but it's a good start. Stephen is also quick to feel for some girl. So, in other words, he's quick to fall in love. Sometimes too quick. It makes him vunrable, too easy to hurt. But, once again, since he doesn't talk much, the girl he's crushing on won't really know he likes her so she can't take advantage of that.
Oddly enough, Stephen is somewhat fearless when it comes to subjects, beside socializing. He's also quite brave and daring, once again despite socializing. Stephen is smart, school and street wise. He knows what's right, but that doesn't mean he always does the right thing. Stephen can also be so optimistic it's annoying. He'll always point out the bright size, in a few words. Finally, he's a real good listener.
ℓικɛƨ:: He enjoys being outside, listening to people talk, the color green, and having things to do.
∂ιƨℓικɛƨ:: He dislikes having nothing to do, talking in front of groups of people, getting hurt.
σтнɛяƨ:: Nothing else.

ⓟⓔⓡⓢⓞⓝⓐⓛ ⓛⓘⓕⓔ
ɛϰ-вσʏғяιɛи∂/ɢιяℓғяιɛи∂:: Adela and Stephen were good for each other. But Adela got in car accident and lost her memory, so Stephen though it'd be wrong to still be together. Plus, Adela's family moved.
cяʋƨн:: --
вσʏғяιɛи∂/ɢιяℓғяιɛи∂:: --
κι∂ƨ:: --

ⓐⓑⓞⓤⓣ ⓨⓞⓤ!
ʋƨɛяиαмɛ:: October-, except backwards and upside down.
иιcκиαмɛ:: Er... Something.
cσ∂ɛ ωσя∂:: French
'CAUSE LATE AT NIGHT
WRONG SOUNDS MORE APPEALING THAN RIGHT

i'm so sorry for being gone for so long and i wish i had a good reason
a year later and i'm back what now
compulsive

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes