Family RP Accepting

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Family RP Accepting

Postby LaMariposayLaOruga » Mon Nov 14, 2011 2:24 pm

Scott lifted his heavy head, groaning, he didn't seem to feel so good, he gasped, waking up instantly when he saw dad's car pulled up in the driveway, suddenly he felt much better, stumbling out of the car without opening the door, he smiled at her and shook his head,"Thats fine...I'm dead either way.." he mumbled, walking up to his house. He truly wished he could honestly say he had a good time, but he had been to drunk to remember any of it, maybe he'd ask Tiff what he had done at the party tomorrow at the cafe.
He silently closed the door...careful to not step on the creaky wooden step,"Scott Simmons!" his dad shouted from the living room.
reach for the stars
reach

for

the

stars

reach for the stars
LaMariposayLaOruga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby crazy. » Mon Nov 14, 2011 2:29 pm

Tiff drove home and got out of the keep. She entered her house hugged her parents a goodnight and walked of to her room. She changed into pajamas after showering. She sighed and plopped onto her bed with a sigh. She was really starting to fall for Scitt she ha liked him for a while, and she wasn't sure if he felt the same way, she had enjoyed the kiss so much, but she didn't know if he kissed back because he liked her or because he was drunk.
crazy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby devm » Mon Nov 14, 2011 3:19 pm

"I'm going home" Violet said, walking out the door and hopping in the driver's side of the truck. "What am I forgetting" She mumbled, fumbling with a few buttons, and messing with the key slot. She laid back the seat in a loud sudden ZIP and laid there for a few moments, easily falling asleep on the chair, feet on the dashboard, and just slightly drooling.
devm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LaMariposayLaOruga » Tue Nov 15, 2011 9:34 am

Scott passed his little sister, who smirked at him as he walked into the living to greet his temperful father, who really didn't have a right to be mad at him, seeing he was never around to do anything meaningful with them."Hey, dad.." he mumbled as his father errupted into an hour long lecture, telling him how 'dissapointed' he was in him, how 'ashamed' he should be, the basic details of a tell-off. When he had just about ended his discussion, Scott sat up, not making eye contact, and said,"Are we done here?"
reach for the stars
reach

for

the

stars

reach for the stars
LaMariposayLaOruga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby woofers. » Tue Nov 15, 2011 9:36 am

After Chad has several drinks and was starting to get a head ache he left the party, unaware that his shirt was off. He stumbled into the passengers seat "Drive" He said, not even bothering to glance at who was in the drivers seat.

woofers.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby crazy. » Tue Nov 15, 2011 9:41 am

Alexa and Daniel went home to Daniel's fathers house and sat in the living room talking and laughing, both were drunk out of their minds. They had been friends for quite a few years now, they knew everything about the other and were basically best friends.
crazy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby devm » Tue Nov 15, 2011 11:36 am

"What?" Andrea said in a slurred voice, sitting up quickly in the driver's side. "Give me the things" She said, reaching for the keys and tried a few times to put it in the slot, until she finally got it in. "trus-trust me... I'm I'm a badd driver" she said with a grin as she stepped on the gas peddle and the car zoomed forward then stopped with a thud as she hit the curb.
devm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LaMariposayLaOruga » Tue Nov 15, 2011 1:16 pm

Scott woke up tired and groggy, he wiped the gunk from his eyes and walked to the bathroom to splash some water into his face, hoping to wake himself up from this stupid hangover, his father called him outside and ordered him to fullfilll a list of chores before heading to school, he lied and said he'd do them all, his dad rolled his eyes when he smelled alcohol in his breath and left for work.
Scott shrugged and went inside to look for his sister..
reach for the stars
reach

for

the

stars

reach for the stars
LaMariposayLaOruga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby woofers. » Wed Nov 16, 2011 4:36 am

Chad slammed forward, his head hitting the dash board with such force that it made his nose crack and bleed. He looked up, but his vision was blurred the last thing he saw was his blood stained converse until it all went black...

woofers.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby devm » Wed Nov 16, 2011 11:34 am

Violet looked over at Chad, "oh my gosh" She said in a slurred voice, lifting his head up slightly to see his shut eyes and bloody face, even being drunk, she knew where her phone was and reached for it, pulling it out and holding her head in confusion, she closed her eyes and pressed a random button, hoping to find the one on speed dial for Jaxson, after a few misdials she finally got the right number, although it was an answering machine, she left a long and slurred message about how she needed his help with Chad and that he was all bloody.

(is it morning or something? XD)
devm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me