♥How For Will You Go For Love?♥ ||Needs Parkers and Guys!!

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: ♥How For Will You Go For Love?♥ ||Needs Parkers and Guys

Postby just'marley » Fri Nov 11, 2011 8:47 am

Haylee moved around in her chair, feeling like she did something wrong.
I'M MOVING.

with admin permission, i'm merging accounts with the user duchess`. if you need to talk to me or pm me of any kind, please send it to that account. we will be changing the username, but yeah. i love you guys. <3 if it doesn't work out, i will be returning to this account.

links to contact me:
instagram
weheartit
tumblr

kik:
justmaggie_
just'marley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bibliophile; » Fri Nov 11, 2011 8:53 am

Jeremy looked at her. "Are you ready?"
pluviophile: (n.) a lover of rain; someone who finds joy and peace of mind during rainy days

bibliophile: (n.) a lover of books; one who loves to read, admire, and collect books

Not many understand the comfort I get when I walk into a bookstore and take a deep breath as I look around. I feel at home; I feel welcome. I don't have to purchase anything. Being surrounded by books fills me with a sense of security.
bibliophile;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby just'marley » Fri Nov 11, 2011 8:55 am

"If you are." She smiled.
I'M MOVING.

with admin permission, i'm merging accounts with the user duchess`. if you need to talk to me or pm me of any kind, please send it to that account. we will be changing the username, but yeah. i love you guys. <3 if it doesn't work out, i will be returning to this account.

links to contact me:
instagram
weheartit
tumblr

kik:
justmaggie_
just'marley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bibliophile; » Fri Nov 11, 2011 9:00 am

Jeremy smiled. "Okay."
pluviophile: (n.) a lover of rain; someone who finds joy and peace of mind during rainy days

bibliophile: (n.) a lover of books; one who loves to read, admire, and collect books

Not many understand the comfort I get when I walk into a bookstore and take a deep breath as I look around. I feel at home; I feel welcome. I don't have to purchase anything. Being surrounded by books fills me with a sense of security.
bibliophile;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me