「p a p e r - p l a n e s」⊱ romance.

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 「p a p e r - p l a n e s」⊱ romance.

Postby valar morghulis » Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:52 am

· · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · ·
· · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · ·
- x - a d d e l y n j u l i e t s o m m e r s - x -
"I know what you mean." Ariana murmured as she ran her finger along the edge of the lighter, which she hadn't bothered to put away after finding out that Lauren had her own. "My parent's have begged me to quit for years. Even threatened to kick me out of the house; I guess they think it's going to lead to worse things." she gave a quick shrug. "As I see it, I'm not hurting anyone but myself -- unless of course you smoke somewhere crowded -- so why should I bother quitting for someone else?" with another light shrug of her shoulders, she slid her fingers into the back pockets of the slim fitting jeans that hugged her lower body and continued along the trail. "Sorry if I'm bothering you. I know I go on about random crap. . .you can leave or tell me to shut up any time." she mused. "I won't be offended"
I JUST WANT TO MAKE
Image Image
CRAZY SCIENCE WITH YOU
valar morghulis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Richie's Gal Forever » Tue Nov 08, 2011 11:24 am

((Any free characters?))
{{ 'Cause you were born to be my baby
Baby I was made to be your man
We've got something to believe in
Even if we don't know where we stand
Only God will know the reasons
But I bet he must've had a plan
'Cause you were born to be my baby
And baby I was made to be your man
'Cause you were born to be my baby
And baby I was made to be your man}}

{ Bible verse of the day 12/10/13: "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was with God in the beginning. Through him all things were made; without him nothing would be made that has been made." ~John: 1-3
Richie's Gal Forever

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ghost; » Tue Nov 08, 2011 1:22 pm

The sight of a high Zella and Valentyn in public bothered Bear. Not that he didn't like them like that, but he didn't want them to get in trouble. He was the one who gave them the stuff, so he would be the one getting in trouble if they got caught and ratted him out. As he glared at Valentyn whom ha waved him over, he pointed at the door and mouthed, "Go!"
Valentyn looked at the clock then to Bear. He gazed then shifted to Zella and the tattoo parlor across the street. It was getting close to her appointment and the narwhals needed to be finished. Shrugging her shoulders in a huge sigh, V grabbed Zella's tattooed wrist. The blonde freaked out for a second then calmed down when Zella stated where they were going. Giving a nod, Zella got up and followed the purple-haired girl outside to cross the street.
Bear was relieved to watch them go. Turning back to the new girl, Jasey, he chuckled a bit. Out of the corner of his eye he saw color hair and weave fly up and down. He rolled his eyes and then said, "Thank god they left. I don't wanna be the one they blame.... again."
Bear didn't want to give too much away to his cute girl just yet. Nudging her in the shoulder as she got her coffee he offered her to sit and drink their coffee's together.
These actions where unlike Bear. Especially around a stranger. He usually was the one in the back of the room, mumbling to himself or smoking. Never had he been this open to talking to someone who seemed so different from himself.

Across the street, Valentyn looked at the receptionist of the tattoo parlor. "What are you talking about?!" she exclaimed angrily. "Valentyn Fate Simoe," she repeated again, "I made this appointment last week. What do you mean you don't have it in the books?"
Behind her, Zella laughed to herself. Her blue eyes darted from corner to corner of the room. "Look at the unicorns in rain-" her observation was cut off by Valentyn.
"Shut up, Zella!" Valentyn was getting more aggravated by the second. It was want happened when she did her stuff from Bear. Zella became crazy and Valentyn became angry.
ghost;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sadies » Tue Nov 08, 2011 10:45 pm

Wolf_Therian_Sadies wrote:
Kayleigh

Kayleigh continued to walk. Her walk was suddenly interupted when she felt someone grab her from behind. The grip tightened on her throat and her breath began to whistle peacfuly from her lips. She tried to swing her arms around to hit the person but just as she did light slipped from her grasp and darkness fell. The sensatio of icy cold hands warmed and the cruel world became more peacful.

Kayleigh woke up, she was laying on the cold concreat floor. She slowly pushed herself into a sit and leaned back against the hard stone wall. Her head was painful, achey and dizzy. She move her hand gently to the back of her head testing for blood, she could feel a warm liquid on her hand but didn't move her hand away, she was too scared to see it. She struggled to raise her gaze from the ground and nervously look up and down the dark alley. Her stomach had a sich pain and felt like she had been punched or kicked. She looked down at her the floor and noticed her sleave had been cut off at her elbow, the number '1' had been sliced unneatly into her arm and wept blood, she straight away knew exactly who it was but she was so confused, so scared that she wasn't thinking strainght. She felt like she wasn't thinking at all.
Sorry for my slow response time on RP's. My new job steals ALL my time. :(

xxxxx

Sadies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby valar morghulis » Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:34 am

[[ Ariana and Matthew are open ^^ ]]
I JUST WANT TO MAKE
Image Image
CRAZY SCIENCE WITH YOU
valar morghulis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby morris. » Fri Nov 11, 2011 8:48 am

OOC;
I will respond after school. c:
cs is petty and unofficially changed the rules exclusively to snatch my weave on 08/30/2017
#justiceformor
morris.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me