✗Wεb oḟ Spiяḯтṧ✗Literate to Advanced Roleplay✗ Accepting✗

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: ✗Wεb oḟ Spiяḯтṧ✗Literate to Advanced Roleplay✗ Accepting

Postby MBRShorse » Sun Oct 23, 2011 4:33 am

.::Lorelei::.

The stairs were endless, dark too. Shivers traveled down her spine as Lorelei stepped upon each creaking step. It made her wonder why she had bothered to come here. The attic. Why? She could have explored the living area, or the ktichen, but she had insisted upon exploring the attic. What did she expect to find? A long lost treasure, anicent family heirlooms, a photo album? Maybe that's why she was coming, to explore the lives of the dead. She'd find their secrets up here. Everyone hides their secrets in the attic.

At last, after scaling the neverending passage of thin, steep stairs, Lore made it to the attic. Upon seeing boxes piled high to the ceiling, she once again began to question her decision. Someone could get lost in here, never to be found again. And then she saw a cobweb. Like a cat spotting its newfound prey, she ran over to it and began to stare at the intricate weaving a little, tiny creature had made. Well, at least she wouldn't be bored up here. Webs were a wonderful distraction from what she knew would be lurking in the darkness. She shivered. Focus...focus...pretty web.
SMILE!

MBRShorse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby - drift. » Sun Oct 23, 2011 4:53 am

Ⓣⓗⓞⓡⓝⓔ Ⓙⓞⓗⓐⓝⓢⓞⓝ
Thorne hadn't even seen him. But, scary house, dark rooms, she wasn't exactly searching for anything, what do you expect? So when the fingers went around her waist, and slid in between her own, there was a sharp intake of breath. But, Thorne wasn't one to show her fears, so she replaced her look of surprise with a smile, and a gentle laugh as the boy began to dance along with her. She failed to mention that the music had began on its own, not by her own doing. She swayed back and forth with him, until the music cut itself off abrubtly, and he released her. To his comment, she had replied: "Why thank you-" But she stopped the last word short, as he slipped, and she put her hand to her mouth, following in his steps. She started to offer a hand up from the ground, but he seemed to be able to handle himself, and pushed himself up from the dusty floorboards which gave a creak of protest under the unnessecary weight. "Heh, you okay?" The first word began as a small laugh, but she smoothed out her voice by the end of the question, so she wouldn't sound like she was mocking his clumsiness.
- drift.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby - drift. » Sun Oct 23, 2011 6:40 am

{{@.Horror.:: You are most definately accepted. Now, as I have yet to add what room you'd like to the skelly, so... What room would you like for your characters?}}
- drift.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby apathy, » Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:44 am

The sun goes down
    The stars come out
    And all that counts
    Is here and now
    My universe will never be the same
    I'm glad you came
Ĵαɢɢɛя Яα-Иαʏ βяα∂ℓɛʏ

You cast a spell on me, spell on me
You hit me like the sky fell on me, fell on me
And I decided you look well on me, well on me
So let's go somewhere no-one else can see, you and me

Female / 18 / Straight.

The girl made her way down the steep skinny stairwell, the sound of her partner a couple feet in front of her. Hurry up, The girl mumbled under her breath, she found herself rumaging through a chest filled with bottles and old notes. Her flash light was in her mouth as she read some of the notes, soon the basement door slammed shut. Her flash light fell onto her foot, Sh*t.. She yelled, picking up the broken flash light, she was smart and brought another one, when she dug in her pockets, it wasn't there..

Great idea. She mumbled, soon running her hand through her hair, she made her way over to her partner just for light, since he had a flashlight, right?[WB sorry, I'll post Kyle soon]
apathy,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby รиσω ฬнιтє ןєωєℓѕ » Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:57 am

Zave put his flashlight under his chin, smirking eerily. "Smooth." He drawled, rummaging through his trench-coat pocket for an extra flashlight. "Catch. Next time I'm bringing some lamps." The boy simply handed it to his partner, and removed the light from his face. I'm working with a klutz. Perfect. He sighed, and flicked his overly long hair out of his eyes. Zave glanced over to the chest she'd been searching through. "Find anything of relevance?" He asked, eyebrow raised in a question, even though he knew she couldn't see it in this dark.
Last edited by รиσω ฬнιтє ןєωєℓѕ on Mon Oct 24, 2011 4:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
░█░█░█░█
░█░█░█░█
░█░█░█░█
░█░█░█░█
░█░█░█░█
░█░█░█░█
░█░█░█░█
░█░█░█░█
░█░█░█░█
░█░█░█░█
รиσω ฬнιтє ןєωєℓѕ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby รиσω ฬнιтє ןєωєℓѕ » Sat Nov 12, 2011 5:42 am

Alenna shoved back her fiery hair with one hand, gazing sharply around the room. Dusty cupboards overwhelmed the wall space, and one large, walk-in pantry stood to her right. Pots, pans, silver-ware were peeking from them all. Even knives... Resisting the urge to open more of the cabinets, She ducked inside the pantry, eyes raising as she caught sight of more goods than she thought would have been left behind. A few draping sheets were folded in the back, a bit discolored. "How exciting..." She muttered drily.
Last edited by รиσω ฬнιтє ןєωєℓѕ on Wed Nov 16, 2011 12:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
░█░█░█░█
░█░█░█░█
░█░█░█░█
░█░█░█░█
░█░█░█░█
░█░█░█░█
░█░█░█░█
░█░█░█░█
░█░█░█░█
░█░█░█░█
รиσω ฬнιтє ןєωєℓѕ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby รиσω ฬнιтє ןєωєℓѕ » Wed Nov 16, 2011 12:33 pm

~ஜƧγʆvɛяȿϯɑяஜ wrote:
Alenna shoved back her fiery hair with one hand, gazing sharply around the room. Dusty cupboards overwhelmed the wall space, and one large, walk-in pantry stood to her right. Pots, pans, silver-ware were peeking from them all. Even knives... Resisting the urge to open more of the cabinets, She ducked inside the pantry, eyes raising as she caught sight of more goods than she thought would have been left behind. A few draping sheets were folded in the back, a bit discolored. "How exciting..." She muttered drily.

Last bumped by รиσω ฬнιтє ןєωєℓѕ on Wed Nov 16, 2011 12:33 pm.
ImageImage
░█░█░█░█
░█░█░█░█
░█░█░█░█
░█░█░█░█
░█░█░█░█
░█░█░█░█
░█░█░█░█
░█░█░█░█
░█░█░█░█
░█░█░█░█
รиσω ฬнιтє ןєωєℓѕ