St Veronica's boarding school for girls

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

St Veronica's boarding school for girls

Postby blackbird. » Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:53 pm

Ah, yes, St Veronica's school for girls, where the girls live peacefully, without any distractions... Like boys. Well, you're wrong. Right across the river next to the school is an all-boys school, St Michael's. Let's see what's in it for the teachers and Headmistress as the girls try to break the rules to get the one thing they don't have - BOYS.

The school:

The uniform:

The rules:

1. No going to other girls' dorms after 9.30.
2. Lights out at 10.
3. Stay in school uniforms until after lessons.
4. Be punctual for all lesssons.
5. No leaving school grounds unless you get permission from the headmistress or during the holidays.
6. No violence, drugs, or alcohol.
7. Attend all lessons unless you have a valid reason.
8. Homework should be handed in on time and complete.

The schedule:
7.30-8: Wake up
8-9: Breakfast
9.10-10.10: Lesson A
10.15-11.15: Lesson B
11.20-12.20: Lesson C
12.20-1.20: Lunch
1.25-2.25: Lesson D
2.30-3.30: Lesson E
3.35-4.35: Lesson F
4.35-7: Free time
7-8: Dinner
8-9.30: More free time
9.30-10: Get into bed

The Lessons:
14-year-olds
A: English
B: History
C: Science
D: Geography
E: Math
F: PE

15-year-olds
A: History
B: Math
C: PE
D: Science
E: English
F: Geography

16-year-olds
A: PE
B: Geography
C: Math
D: History
E: Science
F: English

The Dorms:
(3 a room)
Room 1: Delilah Masakiro (Deisake)
Room 2: Lily Emari (wolfcub453)
Room 3: Joella Morgan (chickennugget63)
Room 4: Mia Heart (Luxray Lover)
Room 5: Kayla Smith (Zebraa), Hayley Patterson (red roses 1234), Taylor Williams (meung12)

Other characters:
Kiere Speares Tobias-Rivers - St Michaels' Boy (Deisake)
Monita - Dorm Cleaner and Cook (meung12)
Last edited by blackbird. on Sat Dec 03, 2011 8:43 pm, edited 8 times in total.

blackbird.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: St Veronica's boarding school for girls

Postby blackbird. » Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:59 pm

Rules:
-All of Tess's rules
-Star all cussing (eg c*** or something like that)
-Be nice to all others
-Wait until I've accepted you
-No godmodding
-Up to 2 characters per user
-Include everybody
-Try to post at least once in 2 weeks (If not I will send you a warning, and if still no reply, I will delete you)

Form:
Name:
*Nickname:
Personality:
*History:
Appearance/Picture:
Dorm room:
Other:

*=optional
Last edited by blackbird. on Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

blackbird.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby blackbird. » Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:12 pm

My character:

Name: Joella Morgan
*Nickname: Jo
Orientation: Straight
Personality: Jo is very happy and loves science. She's somewhat of a nerd and sometimes goes on and onabout random science facts that most people won't know about.
*History: She's born and raised in a normal family. The rest of her familt members aren't very bright and they feel that her public school wasn't nurturing her talent so they sent her there.
Appearance/Picture: Image
Dorm room: 3
Other:

blackbird.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mudwiggles » Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:38 pm

Hana

Name: Delilah 'Hana' Masakiro
Nickname: Hana
Personailty:
Hana is really girly. Totally and utterly a mad girly-girl. She has a passion for gothic/lolita corset dresses and loves the colours black, white and grey. She's a bit fierce and headstrong too, with a slightly pessimistic streak. She's also a bit bad, and never turns down a good fight, party, challenge or escapade. She's rather lazy too, and never takes anything seriously. Her love of fun can get her into trouble because her idea of fun frequently includes breaking laws and setting stuff alight. She's also MAJORLY flirty and will go out with anyone. In general she is just a law unto herself, and does whatever the hell she pleases, asking questions later.
But she's trustworthy and always has the back of her mates. Always.
History: Hana got her hair dyed and two tattoes on her cheeks. This was the LAST straw for her mother, who sent her packing. Before this, she'd been in too many fights to count, gotten drunk multiple times, argued with her mother, had heinous grades and had also tagged a brick wall once too.
Appearance/Picture:
Hana is really quite tall for her age (about 1.75m tall) and has very pale skin. Her eyes are a rather light blue and she finds this really irritating. Her hair used to be mouse, but she dyed it a shocking white and sprayed in silver tips. That's partly the reason her mother sent her here, but the other reason is because she also got two tiny black stars tattoed onto her cheeks, one on each. She also has multiple piercings. She often dresses rather tartily, and draws tattooes on herself a bit too. She loves heels and is never without them, black stillettos for school. (out to break the rules) However, in spite of her seemingly wondrous appearance, she has a dandruff problem and frequently gets spots. She's quite pretty though, and uses her appearance to flirt with guys.
Dorm room: 1
Other:

Kiere

Name: Kiere Speares Tobias-Rivers
Nickname: Kiere
Orientation: People think he's straight, but he's secretly bi. But he really won't tell you that unless he trusts you MAJORLY.
Personailty:
Kiere is mad, bad and totally strange. He, like Hana, is a troublemaker, more or less with the police and the school. He relishes people getting scared and often has hairbrained schemes up his sleeve to frighten/piss off people. Teachers HATE him, as he is the type to get into fistfights and break things. He's rather clumsy too, and often knocks stuff off shelves accidentally. Troublemaking aside, Kiere is really exuberant and mad. All his emotions seem to be on constant overdrive and he can get angered easily as a result. This rarely happens though because he tries to be as tolerant of others as he can, because of past incidents where things got heavy. He's not very responsible either, and is in no way a good role model. He loves the guitar, pulling stupid stunts, and alternative music.
He's great to be around though, even if often you'll get dragged into his mad plans if you hang around him. He's a mood lifter, and is normally buzzing on life and everyone around him.
History: He managed to topple a tree over with a rope and dent a car trying to catapault his mate over a fence and as a result his mother sent him to St. Michaels. He broke his arm in the process too. He's often ended up visiting Veronica's though, mostly on secret midnight raids and dorm parties.
Appearance/Picture:
Kiere is about 1.75m tall as well, and has spiky maple hair with black streaks. This too, is obviously dyed, but Kiere's original hair colour was ginger anyway. It kind of sweeps in front of his face, and is almost like a munted bowl cut. He's lean and gangly, with tight skinny jeans and skate shoes. He loves drawing a green spike on his right cheek and is rarely seen without it. His eyes are red, and people often ask him if they're contacts. He often wears brightly coloured jeans and mad tops with scrawled logos on them. His uniform is munted, scary ties, skinny jeans and doodles all over his uniform top. He looks a lot like Charlie McDonnel, and prides himself on that.
Dorm room: 2
Other:
im not online very much!!! just recently becoming active for roleplaying after about four years ^^ thanks!!
Mudwiggles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Grace(: » Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:40 pm

Kayla/KaiKai

Name: Kayla Smith
*Nickname: KaiKai(Or you can just call her Kayla)
Personality: Kayla is a kind and confident Girl. She is Smart, and Loves P.E, because she loves sport.
*History: Kayla screwed up at all of her schools. Her parents got sick of her being a trouble maker, so she got sent here.
Appearance/Picture: Image
Dorm room: 5
Other: She's a vegetarian
Grace(:

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby blackbird. » Tue Oct 11, 2011 9:57 pm

(Kayla is accepted, Zebraa. Deisake, Hana is accepted but the St Michael's is kinda like a side-story so there's not much of focus on that part. He can be in the story but the lessons part wouldn't be in the story that much.)

blackbird.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Grace(: » Tue Oct 11, 2011 9:58 pm

(Thank you. When can we start?)
Grace(:

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby blackbird. » Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:53 pm

(When at least 2 dorms are completely full.)

blackbird.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby blackbird. » Sat Oct 15, 2011 3:14 am

Bump.

blackbird.