Big Time Rush

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Big Time Rush

Postby Wildflower367 » Fri Nov 11, 2011 1:58 pm

As i walked out I heard a scream.
I know I am still young,but I know how I feel. I might not have too much experience,but I know when love is real.By the way my heart starts pounding when I look into your eyes.I might look a little silly standin' with my arms open wide - Scotty McCreery: I love you this big

Don’t laugh at me. Don’t call me names. Don’t get your pleasure from my pain in God’s eyes we’re all the same. Someday we’ll all have perfect ways. Don’t laugh at me I’m fat, I’m thin, I’m short, I’m tall, I’m deaf, I’m blind hell aren’t we all - Mark Wills: Don’t Laugh At me
Wildflower367

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby batman3021 » Fri Nov 11, 2011 2:09 pm

(could you please give more detail)
I love BIG TIME RUSH!!!!!

is that not adorible :)

got to elevate a little higher because music sounds better with u.......BTR ROCKS
batman3021

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HotaruRenUchiha » Sun Nov 13, 2011 11:32 am

(uhh no !_)
ImageImage
My heart is broken wondering if he'll ever come back to me.......
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8KCCQPCD ... re=related
the song is evanesence broken...
HotaruRenUchiha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby batman3021 » Mon Nov 14, 2011 1:30 am

(well when you are a beginner role player, like me, you tend to need more details before you reply to that post)

got to elevate a little higher because music sounds better with u.......BTR ROCKS
batman3021

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HotaruRenUchiha » Thu Nov 17, 2011 2:42 am

as i answer her question with "ill explain later..." i grab james hand and run out of the building...
ImageImage
HotaruRenUchiha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby batman3021 » Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:48 am

They let kendall and I go after they did one last exam then we went home to have a quiet peaceful ebening together after all the drama for the past few days

batman3021

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wildflower367 » Thu Nov 17, 2011 3:03 pm

As I was quickly pulled! I was woundering what was going on?
I know I am still young,but I know how I feel. I might not have too much experience,but I know when love is real.By the way my heart starts pounding when I look into your eyes.I might look a little silly standin' with my arms open wide - Scotty McCreery: I love you this big

Don’t laugh at me. Don’t call me names. Don’t get your pleasure from my pain in God’s eyes we’re all the same. Someday we’ll all have perfect ways. Don’t laugh at me I’m fat, I’m thin, I’m short, I’m tall, I’m deaf, I’m blind hell aren’t we all - Mark Wills: Don’t Laugh At me
Wildflower367

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby batman3021 » Fri Nov 18, 2011 8:29 am

kendall and i were so happy to be home, when we walked into the door we headed straight for the couch and i said, "im so sorry for putting you trough all that kendy, i really am"
"kris it wasnt your fault the truck that was coming out didnt see you at all"
i snuggled closer to him as he said that and decided to call ash and james to see if they were okay

batman3021

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HotaruRenUchiha » Tue Nov 22, 2011 4:27 am

when me and james get out in the woods i let go of his hand and he pushes me against a tree trunk and kisses me hard and i kiss him back as I intwine my fingers in his hair I flash my tail and ears out and james does the same .... to be contuiued...
ImageImage
HotaruRenUchiha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby batman3021 » Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:39 am

while i tried to call ash all i got was a voicemail, so i hung up the phone and when i set it down on the table kendall grabs me in his arms and kissed my cheek softly and caresses me in his arms and says, "what happened to you a few days ago when i found out what had happened i was scared to death because i cant live with out you", as he said that he got up from the couch told me to close my eyes and once he said to open them he was on one knee with a beautiful diamond ring and asked, "kris will you be my beautiful wife that i can come home to every day and kiss and say how much i love you"
I replied with a smile,"one, you already do that and two, yes i will marry". i kissed him with so softly yet with so much passion it made me feel like floating on air

batman3021

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me