:Until The End: Semi-Lit (Open!)

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: :Until The End: Semi-Lit (Open!)

Postby Draconox » Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:40 am

That's bad news. :( Get well soon Hikari. ^^
ImageImage
Draconox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby My Fair Lady » Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:08 pm

( Get well soon Hikari! ^_^ )
I am taking a hiatus from CS. I know I have been gone for a while without word and I apologize. If anyone wants to continue role playing with me, please send me a message and we can figure something out.
My Fair Lady

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Noel » Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:17 am

Nocturnia wrote:Gabriel opened his mouth to snap back. But he closed it again without saying a thing and just shrugged in a suit yourself manner instead. The blond boy felt foolish for showing concern towards Wren after their little talk. Gabriel almost regretted his harsh words from before. But only almost. Since he realized that Lisa was all that was left of their family, he tended to act to rash whenever her safety was concerned. With a slight shake of his head, Gabriel redirected his attention on Juliana and her brothers. The small child was still unconscious as well as the other girl Aeneas had brought back to camp. Gabriel didn’t take that for a good sign. To get his mind off he asked: „So, now that you found each other, what are you going to do? Were you heading in a specific direction? Any special goal?“ One more bite and his meal was gone. Gabriel licked his fingers clean with an expectant look on his face.

Lisa’s legs were pulled close to her body and her head rested on her knees. One arm was slung around her legs to keep them in place, the hand of the other covered her face. She observed Wren through a small gab between her fingers. Or maybe the heap of rubble behind him.

((Wren's not particularly busy so his post is short, and I'm feeling pretty, well, sick, so Rei is going to have to wait awhile. Sorry. ^^"))

Propping himself back up again, Wren flinched slightly as he caught Lisa looking at him. The girl's gaze was blank, and he couldn't tell if it was aimed at him or the ground behind him. It unsettled him, once again making him wonder just what had caused it. The thought made him cast an accusing gaze at Gabriel's back, sure the other boy was hiding something as well. BUt he was not in a good situation, not even able to stand, to bother him about it.
"...Lisa?" He asked quietly, waving hand towards her face in an attempt to get her attention. Wren doubted it would work, but it was worth a try.
Periodically Existing | Trades | semi-almost-active
I am a super late to the holibomb party. Turns out keeping track is hard too- thank you all so much!
I have gifted some people!
I have received some gifts!
Noel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby My Fair Lady » Sat Oct 29, 2011 7:13 am

Aeneas looked at Gabriel and then looked towards his sisters. "Keep looking for others, I guess. We're heading towards the river and our goal is to stay alive and find as many people as we can." Aeneas licked his lips and wiped his hands on his pants. "Things aren't exactly cheery for us, so moving from place to place is the best plan."
Juliana glanced over to the others but turned back to the fire. They knew, didn't they? She still didn't have the strength to say the words out loud.
Sadon sat up straight. "Liana. Journey's..Journey's waking up!" His voice was quite but it was clearly excited. His eyes were full of hope as he gently touched his little sister's cheek. "Hey, Renni. Wake up, it's Adon."
The little girl's eyes flickered open and her eyes searched her brother's face. "Adon?" Tears filled her little eyes and slipped down her cheeks. Sadon helped her sit up and lean against his arm. Journey's eyes grew wide as she saw all the people. "Lia? Cyan? Calvin?" Unsure if she was really awake or if this was all another dream. When her siblings came closer and each smiled softly, she relaxed until she glanced around again. "Where Mommy and Daddy?" Journey asked, growing confused.
The four older sibling's faces quivered slightly, causing Journey's face to grow tense and tears to fall even faster. "Where are they? Sadon, where did they go?" Her green eyes desperately searched the camp and her siblings faces. The truth hit the little girl hard, realizing what had most likely happened to her parents. She was the only one who truly grieved her parent's death. She had never been hurt or seen what their parents had done to them. Journey buried her face in Sadon's shirt, sobbing softly.
Juliana gritted her teeth and turned away, moving to look into the fire again. She did not cry, instead her eyes were filled with the emotions of one sentence that echoed through all of the four older children. 'If only she knew...'
Aeneas and Calvin moved back to their original positions on a broken wall and they both sighed.
I am taking a hiatus from CS. I know I have been gone for a while without word and I apologize. If anyone wants to continue role playing with me, please send me a message and we can figure something out.
My Fair Lady

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Draconox » Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:03 am

Gabriel nodded in regard to Aeneas’ words. He was about to talk of their own plans, when the girl Journey started to come around. The blond boy leaned forward and watched the siblings rush to their little sister’s side. A small smile showed on his face. He was happy for them. Maybe the girl’s condition wasn’t as serious as it appeared to be at first sight. At least that’s what Gabriel hoped for them. But his smile faded with the change of atmosphere. Suddenly there was an awkward feeling. Apparently triggered by the child’s question for their parents. There was the expression of pain showing on the older kids’ faces and of something else. Relief maybe? Gabriel just couldn’t quiet pinpoint it. But the boy felt the instant urge to leave.
He got up in one abrupt move and asked more briskly then he intended to: “What about that water source Aeneas? Can we go there now?”
Gabriel looked down at his own sister, who watched him with wide eyes. His movement must have startled her and he felt sorry for doing so. With an apologetic smile Gabriel held out his hand to help her up. Lisa took it and stood next to him a moment later. She had her case in one hand and padded dust from her bottom with the other.
The blond boy returned his gaze to Aeneas and frowned. He saw dark clouds building far away on the horizon. “We better hurry.” He urged.

A few minutes before Lisa got up, she tilted her head and blinked because of Wren’s waving hand. She took away her own from her face and stared at the boy with a frown, as if she tried to remember something. Was there a meaning to the sound he made? She mouthed the word without making a sound herself. Lisa, that’s right. He was calling her. But her protective bubble made it hard for the girl to concentrate on him. The easiest way for her to respond was to show the boy a smile, which turned out to be rather uncertain. But it disappeared again, when she started at Gabriel’s sudden movement. What happened?
ImageImage
Draconox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Noel » Fri Nov 04, 2011 12:32 pm

-Avril- wrote:((Lol it's ok. Reicheru actually left and just returned from a wolf attack with a wound on her shoulder. But she's fine and could reply to Rei anyways since she's already back.))

Reicheru searched the small camp for something to cover up her wound with and finally found a white, wet cloth. She wrapped it around her wound then sat down beside Rei as she replied, "Perhaps there are adults alive somewhere. But maybe there are mostly just children left because they tend to heal faster? Or because they're just more agile? I'm not sure..." She sighed and lied down in the grass beside the now empty fire pit, "I'm just here because my dad taught survivor classes and shared his knowledge with me. But he couldn't even survive the explosion, yet I'm still here...It doesn't add up." She curled up with herself and sighed softly as she remembered how perfect life was before the nuclear explosion.

"It doesn't make sense... I survived by myself for two weeks, and I can't even see..." Rei trailed off, resting his head on his hand with a confused look. It was just too odd, that he somehow managed to find food and water, while so many others died trying to do just that. that he was practically unharmed even then, if wet and exhausted, only added to the strangeness of it. Sighing, he decided it was not a good time to ponder that. Reicheru had a point.... but that still just seemed too odd, that only three of them were alive in the area, an all under sixteen.
"I have no idea." He said simply, shrugging, summing up everything he had just thought about.
Periodically Existing | Trades | semi-almost-active
I am a super late to the holibomb party. Turns out keeping track is hard too- thank you all so much!
I have gifted some people!
I have received some gifts!
Noel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby My Fair Lady » Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:04 am

Aeneas took a deep breath as he looked away from the scene across the camp. He stared at the ground for a few long moments until Gabriel's voice cut through his scattered thoughts. He glanced to the other boy. "Yeah. Calvin, come on." He said, standing slowly, his brother following suit. He too had seen dark clouds in the distance. "Juliana, make some shelters. We'll need them soon." The boy turned and stared into his sister's eyes. The blond haired girl nodded. "Of course Cyan." She handed her brothers the empty and almost empty canteens. After that Aeneas walked away, Calvin not far behind him.
Juliana stood and looked around. There were several broken walls that could serve as backs for the shelters. Her eyes seemed to light up as an idea popped into her head. Taking the largest pieces of rubble that she could carry by herself, she started to form walls. I'll have to find some sort of leather or tarp to create roofs. Juliana concentrated on her job.
Sadon cuddled Journey close until the crying stopped and the little girl fell asleep once more. This was a peaceful sleep, but it still worried Sadon a bit. Seeing his sister working away, he gently placed Journey back on the blanket, covering her. He stood and went to help Juliana build.
My Fair Lady

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Draconox » Mon Nov 21, 2011 11:09 am

Gabriel hurried to stuff their few belongings back into his knapsack and strapped it on. His hand found the iron rod automatic. He gave Wren a nod and mumbled a “Later” in the general direction of the remaining siblings. Eager to head out after Aeneas and his brother, the blond boy grabbed his sister’s free hand and pulled her with him. Lisa stumbled surprised but without uttering any sound and was able to close up to Gabriel. The boy looked at her with an apologetic smile but put his eyes back on the brothers the next moment.
A cold wind started to blow, carrying the promise of a storm soon to come. It ruffled their hair and tugged on their clothes. Gabriel hoped the water source wasn’t to far away and maybe there would be some useful loot to spot on their way there. A jacket would be most welcome, since he gave his to Lisa.

((I'm very sorry for my writing and super late reply. I'm still suffering from the worst WB ever. But RL got a bit stressful lately. :( ))
ImageImage
Draconox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Reirae » Mon Nov 21, 2011 1:02 pm

((I'm sorry for the late reply as well x.x'. I'm awful at keeping up with anything...))

Reicheru sighed and meddled with the grass and ashes by her side. Her eyes were clouded with grief, and her expression completely distant. Nothing added up, nothing at all. It was almost like a story book Reicheru had read where the children went unharmed, but this was no story book. This was reality, and reality was making as little sense as that same story book.
"Nothing makes sense anymore," She blurted out her thoughts, almost oblivious to her surroundings until she snapped back to reality.
She looked from Rei to Shiori, soon becoming engulfed with a protective feeling. She did not want to lose anyone else, which had been the reason she was being so abnormally kind to the two others. It's as if I've completely ignored my true personality just to keep from losing some of the last few people left...It's strange....I wonder, how many others are out there?, she thought, staring off into the forest as if she were hoping for someone else to appear, but nobody showed up except for a small red bird that flew by quickly.
| ace | isfj-a/istj-a | virgo | true neutral | she/her |

Hello, I'm Reirae! I've been on CS for 8 years but have stopped collecting adoptables now. I love computers and am currently studying computer science. Feel free to leave me a message if you want to chat! I'm almost always available and would love to know more of the people on here n_n
Reirae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me