The Wren: Semi-lit All Species Assassin RP. Accepting

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: The Wren: Semi-lit All Species Assassin RP. Accepting

Postby blue_dun » Sun Dec 25, 2011 10:11 am

((Alright. Since everyone seems to be so concerned about him...))
「「 "I never got why you were always so interested in me." Joel, in one fast movement, had Rift against the side of Burr's head. "After all, even though we are perfectly identical, you still are the better of us two."
"Well yeah. But I can't still my curiosity... would you turn out to be just as bad as me?" Burr didn't as much as bat an eyelash. He just pulled his gun around and held Joel in a lock as well, tightening his finger on the trigger. "And you are. An outlaw. Running from the authorities. Joining the Wren."
"But you're a criminal too. Wanted for over 400 felons. You can't say that you have an easier life. Why don't you join us? You'd do well. I have all my feathers already."
"Dr. Krystalline could copy our genetic makeup... but not our personalities. Not our tendencies. I am only a lookalike to you in appearance. Not the fact that you've always liked working in a group. And I've always been on my own."
"I never could understand you, Burr. You were so rebellious. you even dyed your hair an unnatural green just to anger him... and in the end, you were his death." Joel began to tremble with anger. He loved the old doctor, who had given him life, from the DNA of this bloodthirsty, atrocious man. "You killed the doc, and I can never forgive you! I should do the same for you... let you wade in eternal sorrow forever, stuck in the pit of hell! Screaming eternally, that's what I would want for you! But I can't." All of a sudden Joel's arm went limp. "Maybe it's because you're too much like me. Maybe I'm weak. I don't know. I just can't. I dare you to shoot me. Maybe then you will get what you want- the exact same thing for me as I want for you."
"You talk too much." Burr's face was a cold mask, but he couldn't pull the trigger either. His blue-black hair blew in the rising breeze that was kicking up. It was his turn for his shooting arm to tremble... He had been issued a challenge, even, and he could not end Joel's life. "Go." He finally choked, and turned away. "I don't want you to see me cry."
Joel took the chance and ran, pulling Chanae along with him. Tears fell from his eyes too. They went into the sewers, hoping they weren't too late for rescue. Joel was bleeding badly; he had taken so much lead that every muscle in his left arm was torn. It may have to be amputated. "D*mn you." Were his last words to his gene-source as they blazed by.
」」
Last edited by blue_dun on Tue Dec 27, 2011 9:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hey guys. some of you may know me as blue_dun or +Master Quatre. Long story short, I've grown up and moved on--I'm in college now, seven years after making this account!!--but if you want to talk, for nostalgia's sake or just interest, shoot me a PM or find me at tumblr (I'm a kpop blog, just FYI) bluedun96@gmail.com / bryroleplayer96@gmail.com
blue_dun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Verdana » Sun Dec 25, 2011 9:14 pm

[Hi everyone. I am off to Malaysia tomorrow, until the 16th of January. I leave the Rp in the hands of civilian_bait and Tundra.

I'll see you all soon, and have a wonderful weekend!]
Verdana

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Erica~ » Sun Dec 25, 2011 9:15 pm

(lol that's where I live ^^. Have fun, see ya)
~Erica~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mystic » Sun Dec 25, 2011 10:32 pm

(Sorry for leaving everyone. Exams and school and such :/ I'd love to join back in, and hopefully stay that way for a while instead of getting all caught up with work and school)
Under Construction ^^

Mystic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby paula polestar » Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:34 am

{Well, have fun in Malaysia! I'm short for time right now, as it is the holiday season, but I'll try to post soon!}
paula polestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .skycat. » Tue Dec 27, 2011 12:50 pm

((RP with you soon then!! =3 it seems we're all rather busy with our lives))
Status: Another five months... oops... Oh well, what's time, right? .-.

"Under construction while I find inspiration"

DEATH☆~

.skycat.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tundra » Fri Jan 13, 2012 4:50 am

Urge to bump satisfied. yay! Verdana coming back here soon! XD. Anyway, Maybe those who are in the sewers post getting to the island..will take one post for the ones NOT in the sewers to get there...at the cost of Kuar passing out lol...but not after he puts Malberry in his place lol. Ill see If i can post, I'm in collage again XD But I should have some time today. It all depends on how my placement test goes.
ImageImageImageImageImage
To re-size your pet groups to show more pets on a single, add this &pageSize=(# per page here) to the end of your groups URL
Tundra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Derelict Draught » Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:41 am

Agreed, definitely need everyone to move on and skip to the successful escape. Malberry will not be joining the rest at the island as I have another task for him so try as you might, he's staying behind.
"Vägen till krig stenläggs med de frusita själarna av det modiga."

سلام شما Nämä لا معنى لها.
Derelict Draught

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .skycat. » Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:30 am

stefkat wrote:
SatiraAssassin wrote:
((I'm gonna go ahead and jump to where everyone else is because stefkat and whoever plays Trustin arent responding. Where is everyone else?))

((Sorry, I was waiting for Nuctornia to respond...))

Legial 'Violet' Catryle
Once the plane landed, Violet noticed how quickly Amethyst got off the plane. She sighed quietly, realizing she hadn't gotten any sleep what-so-ever. Not even a wink. The vampire growled slightly, This day is only going to get better, she thought sarcastically. After getting her bag from the shelf above their heads, Violet slung the dark blue bag over her shoulder, pulled down the hood of her cloak and took a deep breath. Then, she stepped into the sunlight once more.

The girl hurried across the airport, following the faint scent of Amethyst and coffee. Even with her taste for blood, Violet's stomach growled. "Speaking of the day getting better...." she muttered to herself, knowing the thermos had only a few more sips in it. Looking around, she spotted a café and slipped inside. Violet dropped her bag onto one of the small tables and pulled out her thermos. After taking tiny, measured sips of the liquid, the girl looked into her bag. All the pieces of her sniper riffle were there, hidden under a black cloth.

((What can the people from the plane do?))
Status: Another five months... oops... Oh well, what's time, right? .-.

"Under construction while I find inspiration"

DEATH☆~

.skycat.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tundra » Sat Jan 14, 2012 3:49 am

[[well the answer is simple..secure the airport XD Gotta make sure no assassins are on their plane etc. After all they are away from it for a bit if you work out the math. And civilian_bait, I was thinking on Malberry maybe following to the airport..and when the door is closing gets yanked back out XD...such a more...epic way to leave lol. But thats just idea, either way he should help at the airport then leave.]]
ImageImageImageImageImage
To re-size your pet groups to show more pets on a single, add this &pageSize=(# per page here) to the end of your groups URL
Tundra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me