ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴏɴʟʏ - a college rp - open and accepting

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴏɴʟʏ - a college rp - open and accepting

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Jan 05, 2024 12:27 pm

Singha Asnee Anant- m- 20 y- FC: Krist Perawat- Therapy and dog training, something to allow him to go into courthouses- red cat Dang, tan dog Khao- Homosexual; Atlas, Ezekiel a bit- SO open- dad x mom: 12 year old sister, ten year old twins- Tags: open (mentions: Reuben)

The pretty but also somewhat handsome one had slept in a bit. He wasn't feeling too well, but he wouldn't notice this as it was a low grade fever and a cough. He'd end up thinking he just had a cold. Now, now the full lipped and longer lashed one twitched in his sleep. He coughed and opened his eyes, blue-gray orbs looking about. He didn't see his roommate, and sighed a bit as he could have woken him up...

Shaking his head, the golden-tan skinned and reddish brown haired one got up. He smiled at his red cat, then looked to the rice colored dog. Khao wagged at him, then sat and waited as he got dressed. He went to get food and eat, then returned to brush his teeth. He'd put on a purple shirt as well as stockings and fingerless gloves. He put pants on as well, then headed with the dog and towards where he needed to be.

Kimi Rose Laurence- f- 22 y- FC: Molly Quinn- Performing arts (song and dance, can act too)- white Shepherd mix Wuyu, silvery and white kitty Silky- Pan; Quinn, Michael- SO open- Ted x Yon (adoptive parents)- Tags: Constance (looking around for Atlas)

The pretty girl with the peachy creamy skin, full lips and medium lashes hummed. She looked down at her hands a moment, then shook her head. She had freckles across her nose, and sighed as she thought of them. Not that she should have a problem with her freckles. She was brushing her hair, having already finished her food. She looked to the other in the room (if Constance is still there), then set down the brush.

The reddish blonde one turned turquoise eyes to her bag, and checked it. She was all good, her glasses and everything were in there. She headed out of the room, then out of the dorms, and let her eyes wander a moment. Shaking her head, she began to head for the building. She looked around for Atlas, the only other person she really knew from.this major. Well, she knew his name anyway, and they'd likely talked once or twice.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ladydarkwolf » Sat Jan 06, 2024 3:44 am

Mac made it to class with just a couple minutes to spare. He settled into his seat with a low groan. He quickly pulled out his phone and sent a text to Skye to have her meet him for lunch. Then set his phone to vibrate and tucked it away. He watched as one other student made it into class just before the professor closed the door.

Slye fell into a natural rhythm of walking beside Takanni letting the dog guide her through the other students on the pathways. Her phone chirped and she pulled it out of her back pocket and tapped the special made keyboard. The phone read the text from Mac to her and she smiled slightly then answered it. She put the phone back in her pocket and lost herself in thought to the point that she was almost completely unaware of her surroundings.
Ladydarkwolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: <>constance and vince<> 1

Postby kelzzz » Sat Jan 06, 2024 5:41 am

<> location: dorm -> dining hall <>
<> tags: (mentions) kimi, open <>

constance was awaken by the sound of her least favorite french song. she had put it as her alarm sound so she would be more appealed to get up and turn it off. she wiped her eyes, took the covers off of her, and sat up. she scrolled through her phone looking through her notifications. nothing interesting this morning, yet. she pushed herself off of the bed. she then looked around her room for a familiar furry face. "benoît! where's my beau garçon?"[handsome boy] she said in a high-pitch tone. the siamese poked his head out from underneath the bed, and then proceeded to jump onto the bed. constance gave him long pets across his back. she then stood up and got out his food from one of her cabinets. she fixed up his bowl and set it down in its designated spot.
after watching benoît scarf down his food, she walked over to her mirror. her hair was a tangled mess, as it usually was after a good night of sleep. she walked over to the vanity she had put in her room. she brushed her hair out and did her face routine. constance was not perfect with makeup, so she tended to only do light blush, mascara, and lip gloss. once she finished, she got up and went over to her closet. she picked out a blazer, a silk-like fabric shirt, and some black jeans. she walked out of her room and then over to the bathroom. she believed kimi had already left at that time, so she did not have to worry about sharing. she then proceeded to get dressed and brush her teeth. she walked back into her room.
constance's stomach let out a loud grumble as she went to put on her shoes. time to get something to eat. she went over and petted benoît. she then grabbed her phone and purse and shut her door. she looked around the dorm and headed out the door. she took long strides to get to the college's dining hall. she arrived shortly after she left since the campus was not too large. she grabbed an apple and a cup of orange juice from the choices for breakfast and found somewhere to sit down. she pulled a book out of her purse and started reading as she took a bite out of her apple.

<> location: dorm <>
<> tags: (mentions) quinn & atlas, ezekiel <>

vince had an actual alarm clock that rang in the morning. his mom always had one at his bedside and she always said that is it the only thing that will get him up. vince slowly got out of his bed and stood up. he did a few stretches to get his body moving. he walked over to lupe's enclosure and grabbed her live crickets. he put them in through the top of the tank and also put in some mixed vegetables. he then walked out of his room. he called out in a loud whisper. "ezekiel, you here man?" he did not hear a response so he assumed his roommate was still asleep or already had left. vince then walked to the bathroom and cleaned himself up. he put a dollop of lotion on his sleeve and rubbed it in. he also put curling product into his curls. he then walked back to his room and picked out an outfit. he picked out a tight fit graphic t-shirt and his favorite loose jeans. he also put a few bracelets and rings on as well. he scrolled through his phone and texted quinn a "good morning :)" and atlas "what're you up to today?" he then put on his headphones and turned on his music while he went to the kitchen and made himself breakfast.
kelzzz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ladydarkwolf » Sat Jan 06, 2024 1:07 pm

Skye decided to stop at the coffee shop on campus before heading to class so that she could grab a large white chocolate salted caramel cappuccino and a blueberry muffin. After paying for it and heading out of the coffee shop Skye had Takanni lead her across the quad. The pair enjoyed the warm air as they walked along. Skye lightly grilled Takanni's handle off her guide harnesss so she could feel any changes in the wolfdog's movements. "On days like this I wish I still had my sight. I'd love to be able to see the sun again or watch you chase a ball, swim or even play in the snow." Skye told her dog who wagged her tail happily. As she finished her muffin she let her thoughts wander back to the day of her accident. She became so lost in thought that she became completely unaware of her surroundings.
Ladydarkwolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Eimhir & Lockie

Postby Skyet » Sun Jan 07, 2024 7:04 am

name: eimhir fraser
major: paleontology
tags:skye, open
Sunlight trickled into Eimhir's room that morning to find her already awake. Eimhir had always struggled with getting and staying asleep, with her mornings often starting long before most decent humans even thought of stirring. Having completed a quick pilates session in the campus gym, careful to avoid waking her roommate Skye in the process of getting ready. Skye had woken her up, muttering things Eimhir couldn't make out. She didn't know Skye too well yet, but Eimhir liked her so far, and her dog that shared their room. She at least tolerated Rexy when she decided to try and be a dog too. The redhead found herself wandering across the quad to the little cafe. It was a cute little place, reminding her a little of the cozy cafes that always played an essential role in the Hallmark Christmas movies her mum liked to watch. As she ran through her order in her head, she realised that Skye and Takanni were also crossing the quad.
"Hey Skye!" Eimhir called out, changing her direction slightly so she would move closer. She knew that Skye was blind, but she also didn't quite know all the correct etiquette about interacting with someone who was. Hoping she was doing the right thing, she spoke again. "It's Eimhir, you just been to the cafe?"

name: lockie james
major: aerospace engineering
tags:atlas, open
Sighing, Lockie sat back in his chair and ran his hand through his hair. The words on the screen blurred together once again, causing him to give his head a sharp shake to move them back into focus. Reading about the latest developments in F1 wasn't his idea of a fun morning, but it was important for his chances at an internship with any of the major teams. He'd left his dorm room just after Atlas' alarm had first gone off. Lockie had learned that his roommate would sleep until the last minute if possible, snoozing multiple alarms. It meant he didn't need to bother with one himself most of the time. Simba and Bash had been busy overnight, so the early start had allowed him to give their little pen a thorough clean before he got himself ready for a morning in the library. Pulling himself back to the screen, Lockie reread the paragraph before picking up a pen to scribble down some notes. He paused, double-checking it made sense, before returning to the article. It was that awkward time of the morning when the library was beginning to empty of the students who'd been pulling all-nighters and filling up with those trying to fill in their time before classes started. Lockie didn't mind usually, but he'd yet to grab a tea or coffee, and the slowly rising drone of chatter was not helping his concentration.
Skyet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ladydarkwolf » Sun Jan 07, 2024 8:22 am

Skye chuckled at the sound of her roommates voice she didn't know Eimhir well yet but she had found that the dogs got along well together "Hello Eimhir, how are you this morning I hope we didn't wake you." She said as she and Takanni walked over to the redhead. "What class do you have first? I've got my creative writing first and I've heard the professor is pretty tough "
Ladydarkwolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Sun Jan 07, 2024 2:25 pm

Rueben Brooker
22 | Male | CW/Journalism
Tagged: Skye, Eimhir
Rueben took the elevator to the ground floor, and then left the dorm building, grumbling to himself something about not having a ground floor dorm again. At least there wasn't a step or anything when leaving the building. But... well, it couldn't be said that the rest of campus was entirely accessible.

He made his way across the quad, sticking to the pavements - his wheelchair would likely get stuck in the grass otherwise, and it was a pain to move down to the grass and back up to the pavement. His first class was part of his creative writing major, which he quite looked forward to. He loved writing - one of a few things that he actually liked - and quite liked experimenting with writing for different genres that he wouldn't normally consider, even if it was just for the class.

Unfortunately, it wasn't too long before he ended up behind a pair of girls - one of whom had a seeing-eye dog. He vaguely remembered the one with the dog, but couldn't recall her name. In the writing class, maybe? Whatever, Rueben didn't particularly care to try and remember right now. He couldn't exactly go around them, and since they'd stopped in the pavement, Rueben spoke, a little coldly, "Excuse me."

Ezekiel Novak
21 | Male | Chemistry
Tagged: Vince
It was interesting to see how many students were now out on the quad, making their way to classes, while he was going back to his Dorm. Now that he was outside of the lab, and the work he'd been doing was done,, he realised just how tired he was now. He'd managed to avoid coffee, but was wondering if he should have had some... ah, it didn't matter now.
Soon enough, Ezekiel made it back to his dorm. He pushed the door open, and could smell breakfast being made - Vince was still here, then, he thought, as he closed the door behind him. Then, he heard the thundering of paws and his two torties came into view, stopping at his feet with purrs and meows of either greeting or demanding to be fed immediately.

"Okay, okay, I'll feed you in a minute." Ezekiel said, softly, and made his way back to his room to drop his bag off, and then he got to refilling the food bowls for Mela and Trixie, both of whom pushed their heads into the bowl and so got food on their heads.
Ezekiel smiled, and then went to poke his head into the kitchen. "I'm back." he said, though could see Vince was wearing his headphones, so wasn't sure if the other heard him.

Atlas O'Hara
21 | Male | Performing Arts
Tagged: Vince (text), Kimi
After what felt like forever, the toast was toasted, and Atlas seized it. As he ate, he glanced at his phone as as a message came through from Vincent. 'I'M LATE' he texted back, adding a crying emoji to the end of it. Finally, finally, he finished eating and dashed to the door of the dorm.

Atlas practically sprinted over to the building where his first class would be - in a dance studio. He'd made it with barely a few minutes before class was due to start, most of the other students already there. Oh - and he'd forgotten his water bottle. Great.
He glanced around at the other students as they started to pair up and warm up before the teacher arrived. Soon, he spotted someone he vaguely recognised. Kimi? He approached her, figuring he may as well also join in. "Want to pair up for warm up?" he asked, with a warm smile.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ladydarkwolf » Sun Jan 07, 2024 2:58 pm

Skye turned a little sharply at the sound of Ruben's voice and lost her balance. She quickly dropped the handle of Takanni's harness as she fell. She twisted her body as she fell to avoid landing on her dog but still landed hard on her left side with a thud. She winced as she heard the subtle sound of her prosthetic cracking. She frowned when she felt the warm sticky liquid of her drink spill down her shirt. She refused to cry as she sat up and worked on trying to stand up. After a few minutes of struggling to stand up she gave up and sighed in frustration. "I'm sorry that we were in your way. " she snapped anger lacing her tone. Takanni padded to her mistress's side and lay down across her legs leaning her head against Skye's chest.
Ladydarkwolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Jan 07, 2024 3:01 pm

Singha Asnee Anant- m- 20 y- FC: Krist Perawat- Therapy and dog training, something to allow him to go into courthouses- red cat Dang, tan dog Khao- Homosexual; Atlas, Ezekiel a bit- SO open- dad x mom: 12 year old sister, ten year old twins- Tags: open

The pretty but also somewhat handsome one hummed a bit as he walked. He was bringing Khao along because Khan was being trained as a therapy dog. They also had other dogs in the class to train as well. He and the creamy tan and brownish dog (just the ears, muzzle and tail tip) walked. They soon reached the separated building. He sighed quietly as he let his blue-gray eyes survey these area a moment.

Shaking his head, he turned back to the building and opened the door. The animal building had a whole area just for dogs, then there was another part for others. There was also a third spot for the horse people. They had the barn outside as well, and there was a fourth major that used this building. They were all considered different majors. He was pretty sure the fourth one was for wildlife stuff or such.

Kimi Rose Laurence- f- 22 y- FC: Molly Quinn- Performing arts (song and dance, can act too)- white Shepherd mix Wuyu, silvery and white kitty Silky- Pan; Quinn, Michael- SO open- Ted x Yon (adoptive parents)- Tags: Constance briefly, Atlas

The reddish blonde hummed a bit as she heard the other girl. She was already outside the room by that point, but she opened the door. She called "Hey Constance," then shut the door again, and headed off. She hoped Milky and Silky would behave while she was away...She also knew Constance's cat was a male, and...Silky was a female. Shaking her head, she figured nothing would happen and headed out.

She now headed to the performing arts area, and stood there looking around. When she saw Atlas headed her away, she nodded to the blonde. She smiled as he asked if she wanted to pair up. She nodded and said "That would be great," and she put her bag down. She stretched a bit, then shook her head and straightened out. She smiled at him, looking to some of the others as they arrived but not paying much mind.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Albino_ » Sun Jan 07, 2024 11:31 pm

Quinn Brown - female - 22 - photography - tags: open, vince(mention)

Quinn finished her shower as she changed into her blue skinny jeans, sneakers and a t shirt that said 'it's a be kind kind of day'. She walked out and headed to the coffee pot as she made more coffee to bring with her. She put the coffee in her to go cup before putting the lid on and grabbing the leash, Quinn brought her dog along to classes almost 100% of the time, and thankfully thus college allowed it. Attila was her biggest model in her photography class, which she had in 3 hours, but she'd have to get through physiology and history as those where electives.that she had to take, did she like them, no, but she'd deal with them. She clipped the leash to Attila's collar, which had an ID tag, rabies tag and a microchip tag she headed out the door with her dog, coffee and phone. As she was walking, her phone vibrated and she looked to see her friend, Vince had texted her "good morning from Attila and I :p" she replied back before snapping a picture of Attila from the top of her

x
xxxxxxx
🌿🌿🌿
Alb | she/her | EST
RVS(CDH Barn) CDH Whisps
I am a mother of 2 and work 4
days a week, I own a horse and
a maine coon
🌿🌿🌿
Albino_

My pets
My items