Foxmoore Equestrian Centre (Accepting!)

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Foxmoore Equestrian Centre (Accepting!)

Postby Queen of flames » Sun Jun 18, 2023 4:53 am

Kristina Lyndsey - female - horses: Black Beaty & Snowy - Foxmoore rider - tags: open

She was being early this morning, taking care of herself and well as her two horses, she let Snowy to the outside fence with other mares there, to run and enjoy her time there. She decided to take Black Beaty out for a small walk as the gelding was rather restless this morning. She took all the accessories she needed for the ride, she wanted to try some movements with beauty too, maybe focusing on a task could calm the horse. She took the calm forest path other side of the stalls which was a good path for riding a horse there was not much movement there, maybe some jogger somewhere, but there were no cars.

Cole Sinclair - male - horse: Savage - Belle View rider - tags: open

-later...
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Jun 18, 2023 10:06 am

Quinn Thomas Sounders- Quinny, Q- m- 22 y- homosexual: Reuben- fc: Ben Whishaw- parents, younger twin sisters- horse: Dreams- Western but can do English (Eventing), prefers barrels and reining- Rider from Foxmoore- Tags: Dreams, Reuben

The tan skinned and curly dark haired one hummed a small sound. He stood there and watched the other, finding himself unable to look away. He smiled a bit when the other nodded in acknowledgement to him. He called "Good...luck." then scolded himself. That wasn't what he should have said...Shaking his head, he watched the other move the mare to jump again. He hummed quietly as he watched once more. He liked to watch others ride their horses, as he could learn some things by watching.

He also kind of had a crush on Reuben...but he wasn't going to tell anyone that. Shaking his head, he watched the mare and boy jump the fence. He noticed she clipped it, but it didn't fall. He let out a breath he hadn't known he'd been holding. He then scolded himself again, for getting distracted. He brought Dreamer over to the adjoining outdoor area. He hadn't brought any barrels...so he decided to do some reining. That didn't require any equipment aside from the saddle and pad and bridle.

Dreaming in Color- Dreams- mare - 4 y- Pintaloosa (Paint x Appy)- 16 hh- Western (barrels and reining)- Quinn- white mare with black Medicine Hat, across shoulders, on rump and down hind legs, striped hooves and spotting on pink muzzle, blue eyes

The paint Appaloosa made a noise of excitement as they headed for the other side of the arena. Blue eyes looked about where they could. She'd been watching the other mare too, in a way. She wasn't a human, so she didn't think the same way they did. Twitching her ears and flicking her tail, she blew out a breath. She then walked to the other part of the arena. Quinn got in the saddle, finally, and she raised and lowered her head happily. She then stopped and listened, as he spoke to her.

Isabelle Rose Laurence- Isa, Belle- f- 24 y- bi; maybe Vegas- fc: Molly Quinn- parents, three younger siblings- horse: Stunner- English/ eventing, prefers dressage and jumping- Tags: Stunner and open

The girl with mostly straight reddish blonde hair, curly/wavy at the very ends, hummed. Blue-green eyes looked to her boy. She smiled as she looked at the dark bay gelding. The creamy peachy skinned, full lipped, pretty nails and longer lashed one patted him. She had her necklace and bracelet on. Her grandfather had given her these, as they'd been her grandma's. She brushed at the gelding, brushing him off then doing his mane. She combed that out, then moved on to do his tail.

A Stunning Mann- Stunner- gelding- 6 y- Morgan Arabian- 15.2 hh- Englsih (dressage and jumping)- Isabelle- dark bay with white stockings, snip, star, brown eyes and darker hooves, typical look of a Morgan Arabian

The gelding snorted and raised a hind leg, kicking at the ground then stopping. He wasn't used to it here, yet... At least, when they did jumping training, he seemed to get into his element. He heard his human sigh, and saw her shake her head. He blew out a breath, squealing at her. He twitched his ears back, hearing other humans around the stables. He then closed his eyes as she brushed at him a bit. He let her comb out his mane, then she moved to do his tail as well.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Foxmoore Equestrian Centre

Postby Serpantdragon » Thu Jun 22, 2023 11:20 pm

Rylie Finch

English - Show Jumping | Info Page| Pierre & Pan | She/Her | 28 Years | tags: Isabelle

____________----__________________----_________________----_______________----___________________----______________

Taking one more look over Pierre, the brunette released a sigh as she carefully guided the picky horse towards the indoor arena. "Please behave today," she muttered to the large gelding, listening to the steady tapping as his hooves hit the ground. Riley had not quite made it out of the barn yet when she noticed someone else taking care of one of the horses. Maybe she should ask them to help her set up the ground poles, it would be a lot quicker and much easier. "Excuse me," she called out, hoping to not startle the person, "If you are not busy, do you think you would be able to help me set up the ground poles in the indoor arena when you are done? No rush of course." She hoped she did not come off seeming demanding, but she also would not be surprised at this point.

____________----__________________----_________________----_______________----___________________----______________
Serpantdragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Aug 07, 2023 3:24 pm

Quinn Thomas Sounders- Quinny, Q- m- 22 y- homosexual: Reuben- fc: Ben Whishaw- parents, younger twin sisters- horse: Dreams- Western but can do English (Eventing), prefers barrels and reining- Rider from Foxmoore- Tags: Dreams, Reuben

The tan skinned and curly dark haired one hummed a small sound. He stood there and watched the other, finding himself unable to look away. He smiled a bit when the other nodded in acknowledgement to him. He called "Good...luck." then scolded himself. That wasn't what he should have said...Shaking his head, he watched the other move the mare to jump again. He hummed quietly as he watched once more. He liked to watch others ride their horses, as he could learn some things by watching.

He also kind of had a crush on Reuben...but he wasn't going to tell anyone that. Shaking his head, he watched the mare and boy jump the fence. He noticed she clipped it, but it didn't fall. He let out a breath he hadn't known he'd been holding. He then scolded himself again, for getting distracted. He brought Dreamer over to the adjoining outdoor area. He hadn't brought any barrels...so he decided to do some reining. That didn't require any equipment aside from the saddle and pad and bridle.

Dreaming in Color- Dreams- mare - 4 y- Pintaloosa (Paint x Appy)- 16 hh- Western (barrels and reining)- Quinn- white mare with black Medicine Hat, across shoulders, on rump and down hind legs, striped hooves and spotting on pink muzzle, blue eyes

The paint Appaloosa made a noise of excitement as they headed for the other side of the arena. Blue eyes looked about where they could. She'd been watching the other mare too, in a way. She wasn't a human, so she didn't think the same way they did. Twitching her ears and flicking her tail, she blew out a breath. She then walked to the other part of the arena. Quinn got in the saddle, finally, and she raised and lowered her head happily. She then stopped and listened, as he spoke to her.

Isabelle Rose Laurence- Isa, Belle- f- 24 y- bi; maybe Vegas- fc: Molly Quinn- parents, three younger siblings- horse: Stunner- English/ eventing, prefers dressage and jumping- Tags: (Stunner) Rylie

The blue-green eyed strawberry blonde hummed and smiled a bit. She continued to do what she was doing, taking care of her horse. She was moving on to doing his tail when someone called to her. She made a small sound as the gelding squealed and put his ears back. She placed a hand to his side, patting him. She giggled as he nuzzled her hand. He then looked up again, and she did too. She sighed, seeing as she was busy...She was combing out her horse, but the person sounded like they needed help. She said "Could I finish combing my horse, first? I've just got to finish his tail. Then I could help you," she said to the person. She thought the voice sounded like one of the instructors, actually, but wasn't quite sure.

A Stunning Mann- Stunner- gelding- 6 y- Morgan Arabian- 15.2 hh- Englsih (dressage and jumping)- Isabelle- dark bay with white stockings, snip, star, brown eyes and darker hooves, typical look of a Morgan Arabian

The gelding squealed and flicked his ears back as he heard another voice. His tail flicked and swished around a bit. He felt a gentle hand on his side, and snorted a bit. He reached his muzzle to nuzzle at the hand, then lifted his head once more.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me