College Romance( remake )

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

College Romance( remake )

Postby Seeley » Thu Apr 27, 2023 2:20 pm

This is a reboot/remake of my first one I made a few years back and it really took off. Kinda miss it, so I was thinking of bringing it back but this time with a twist. Instead in California, it’ll be located Texas.

You’re a college student, who goes to college out in Texas. It’s a small beautiful town and it’s not far from the beach. Then of course there’s the chance to fall in love. Will you find that romance or will you just keep on focusing on yourself?

Rules are as follows:
1. Follow all CS rules
2. Be respectful and mindful of others in the roleplay
3. Ages are 20 and older
4. You can make as many characters as you like
5. No perfect characters
6. You must post more than 3-5 sentences per post
7. Keep things PG
8. Have fun and any questions just ask

|| Name || Natasha Remiera ||
|| Age || 22
|| Gender || Female
|| Personality || Bubbly, outgoing, fun, life of the party, down to earth kind of person. All around a really nice person.
|| History || She was born and raised in Texas but then moved out to Florida for a few years before wanting to move back to Texas. Her parents stayed in Florida. Her mom is a retired teacher and her father is a retired mechanic. Natasha spent her whole childhood working and being around cars because of her father. She would always hang around the garage and learn how to work on cars. Of course her mother wasn’t a fan of the idea but since Natasha was the only child, she decided to let it be. Overtime Natasha was able to learn how to drive and that’s when her love for cars grew. Natasha saw people race and have fun. That caught her attention and she was hooked. Her parents were not happy with it because it was dangerous but if it were to make their little girl happy then so be it. At 16, she was gifted her first car, a 2007 Nissan 350Z. She learned a lot from that car and to this day she still has it.
|| Appearance || She likes wearing jeans, hoodies, baggy pants and oversized shirts.
-Hair: vibrant red, middle of her back
-Eyes: a dark blue with flecks of green
-Facial features: light freckles along her nose
-Other: She has a half sleeve tattoo on her left arm of her favorite movie, Jack Skellington
|| Other || She also drives a 2019 SS Camero in midnight purple with a wolf on each side of the door
Last edited by Seeley on Fri Oct 06, 2023 2:26 am, edited 3 times in total.
MODS! Please stop messaging me! Leave me alone!
NO ONE MESSAGE ME; idc who it is( unless you’re a friend) but other than that, you’ll either be blocked or the message will be immediately deleted( I won’t read it)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: College Romance( remake )

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu May 18, 2023 7:25 am

Name:
Eleanor Poppy
Nickname:
Ell, Lenor
Personality:
Ell is a sweet and gentle, kind and caring individual. She's intelligent, loyal, likes to be around others and is studious. She's generally friendly and happy, seems pretty lucky and is creative. She's silly, fun loving, knows how to flirt (through actions though), and is a shoulder to cry or lean on. She's stubborn, hard headed, wild and loud at times. She can be withdrawn if upset or seem cold if angered. She can be aloof at times, and can get irritable. She doesn't always listen either.
Description:
Ell is a very pretty female, and people always seem to want to look at her. She has long golden brown hair to her mid back. It's wavy at the ends but otherwise straight. She parts it instead of having bangs, and likes that way better. She has creamy peachy skin, and full pink lips. She has nice nails and pretty lashes, and wears light makeup. She doesn't wear lipstick, but wears lip gloss. She has a variety of clothes, but favors pretty ones, crop tops, stuff like that, sundresses even, and reds as well as flowery stuff.
History:
There isn't much to her history, but here we go. Eleanor was born twenty two years ago in England, actually. Her dad had a good job there, but then hard times came...The company had to lay off workers, and he was one of those. Jackson packed up Guinevere and their daughters and sons. They came to America, to seek new opportunities. Ell was eight at that time. Her sister was twelve and brother was ten. Her other sister and brother were both four. She grew up and got an education. Now she's going to college.
Crush:
Open
Bf/Gf:
Open
Other:
Drives a red Jeep, and has a cat named Charles.

Name:
Gemini Torrin
Nickname:
Gem, Ni (Nai) sometimes
Personality:
Gem is a sweet and gentle boy with a kind and caring soul. He has a heart of gold, love to give, is cuddly, and intelligent. He's loyal and playful, doesn't really know how to flirt...and blushes easy. He loves animals and books. He can be wild and loud at times, is stubborn and hard headed. He's shy, nervous, has anxiety, and is sometimes to quiet. He doesn't always listen...seems cold if angered, withdrawn if upset, and is head shy. He doesn't like bees or thunder.
Description:
Gem is shorter for a boy, with straight dark hair to his lower neck. He has full lips, longer lashes, nice nails and hands. He has tanned skin, as well as brown eyes. He has a variety of clothes he'll wear, but seems to favor certain ones. Those would be fingerless gloves, stockings, flannels, crop tops, purples, blues, and reds. This would include pink as well. He has some jewelry he's acquired over time. He keeps a pendent with a moon cut out of a blue stone attached to it.
History:
Gem was born twenty years ago to Henri and Mina. The two were very happy to have another child, already having two older ones. Isabella and Ella loved their brother from the beginning. His real name isn't Gemini, nor is Mina's Mina, but their names are too hard to say. They just go by Mina and Gemini. Anyhow, he was raised with love and care. He was four when his younger brother was born, and ten when twins were born. This means he has a sixteen year old brother, and ten year old twins. He went through his schooling. He's now at this college.
Crush:
Open for boys
Bf/Gf:
Open for boys
Other:
Drives an Impala (like the one on Supernatural), has a dog named Lotus (for panic attacks)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lucia314 » Wed Jun 07, 2023 7:15 am

Name: Cassandra Willows
Nickname: Cass, Cassie, Ca Ca (don't ask)
Personality: Sweet and kind, willing to make friends, always seen as romantic and flirty.
Description: A tall girl, dark and pretty, with shiny, brown, wavy hair and blue green eyes. Always wears an Opalite locket with a picture of her snek, Pretzel, encased in gold.
History: She moved to Texas with her snake, Prezel because her hometown in New York was getting crowded and dangerous. She hopes to find love, peace, and a decent Chipotle with the move.
Bf/Gf: PLEASE PM ME I NEEEEEEEEED
Other: Biiiii
Lucia314

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby katiliise » Fri Jun 16, 2023 6:07 am

avery johnson x aj x female x 21 x bisexual x status
────────────────────────────────────────
friendly, adventurous, creative, optimistic, loyal
impulsive, stubborn, reckless, naive, insecure
has a tattoo of a butterfly on her left shoulder, symbolizing her desire for freedom and change
has a piercing on her right eyebrow, which she got on a whim
likes to wear colorful clothes and accessories, expressing her creative personality
allergic to cats, but loves dogs
favorite color is purple
favorite food is pizza

Avery grew up in a small town in Oklahoma with her parents and younger brother. She always loved art and music, and dreamed of becoming a famous singer or painter. She was popular in high school, but also felt bored and restless. She wanted to see the world and experience new things. She applied to several colleges out of state, and got accepted to one in Texas. She was excited to start a new life there, but also nervous about leaving her family and friends behind. She hoped to make new friends and find her passion in college.

She enrolled in an art major, but soon realized that it was not what she expected. She felt pressured by the competitive environment and the strict deadlines. She also struggled with the criticism from her professors and peers. She started to doubt her talent and lose interest in her classes. She decided to switch to a music major, hoping that it would suit her better. She joined a band with some classmates, and started to perform at local venues. She enjoys singing and playing guitar, but she also feels like she is not good enough. She compares herself to other musicians, and wonders if she has what it takes to succeed.

She tries to cope with her insecurities by partying and having fun. She likes to go out with her friends, drink, dance, and flirt. She had a few casual relationships, but nothing serious. She is afraid of commitment and getting hurt. She also wants to focus on herself and her career goals. She still dreams of becoming famous, but she also feels lost and confused. She doesn't know what she wants or who she is.

She hopes that college would help her find herself and her purpose, but so far it has only made her more confused. She wonders if she made the right choice by coming to Texas, or if she should have stayed in Oklahoma. She feels lonely and homesick sometimes, but she also doesn't want to give up on her dreams. She tries to stay positive and hopeful, but she also needs some guidance and support.

romantic relationships; open
positive relationships; open
negative relationships; open
♥ ♡ ♥
|| kätiliis || she/her || female ||
╔══════════════════╗
hello i am a human being
love is a beautiful kind of fear
╚══════════════════╝
|| always || be || kind ||
♥ ♡ ♥
katiliise

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby katiliise » Fri Jun 16, 2023 6:07 am

evan carter x ev x male x 22 x straight x status
smart, confident, charming, ambitious, generous
arrogant, competitive, manipulative, selfish, impatient
has a scar on his left cheek from a car accident when he was 16
has a tattoo of a snake on his right arm, symbolizing his cunning and power
likes to wear expensive clothes and accessories, expressing his wealth and status
allergic to peanuts
loves chocolate
favorite color is red
favorite food is steak

Evan was born into a wealthy family in New York City. He was the only child of his parents, who were both successful lawyers. He grew up in a luxurious penthouse, attended the best private schools, and had everything he ever wanted. He was used to being the center of attention, the leader of his peers, and the winner of every challenge. He excelled in academics, sports, and extracurricular activities. He was popular, charismatic, and attractive. He had high expectations for himself and others, and he never settled for less than perfection.

He always dreamed of becoming a lawyer like his parents, and he worked hard to get into a prestigious college in Texas. He wanted to prove himself to his parents and to the world. He also wanted to experience something different from his sheltered life in New York. He was curious about the culture, the people, and the opportunities in Texas. He hoped to find new challenges and adventures there.

He enrolled in a pre-law major, and he quickly became one of the top students in his class. He also joined several clubs and organizations on campus, such as the debate team, the student council, and the fraternity. He made many friends and admirers, but also some enemies and rivals. He is confident and charismatic, but also arrogant and manipulative. He likes to flirt and have fun with girls, but he never commits to anyone. He is ambitious and generous, but also selfish and impatient. He often clashes with his professors and classmates over his opinions and methods.

He enjoys his college life, but he also feels bored and restless sometimes. He feels like he had already achieved everything he wants, and he doesn't know what else to do. He wonders if there was more to life than success and fame. He feels lonely and empty sometimes, but he doesn't want to admit it. He tries to hide his insecurities behind his smile and charm.

He hopes that college will help him find his passion and purpose, but so far it has only made him more confused. He wonders if he made the right choice by coming to Texas, or if he should have stayed in New York. He feels torn between his old life and his new life.

romantic relationships; open
positive relationships; open
negative relationships; open
♥ ♡ ♥
|| kätiliis || she/her || female ||
╔══════════════════╗
hello i am a human being
love is a beautiful kind of fear
╚══════════════════╝
|| always || be || kind ||
♥ ♡ ♥
katiliise

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Fri Jun 16, 2023 7:09 am

(All accepted)
MODS! Please stop messaging me! Leave me alone!
NO ONE MESSAGE ME; idc who it is( unless you’re a friend) but other than that, you’ll either be blocked or the message will be immediately deleted( I won’t read it)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Fri Jun 16, 2023 9:13 am

Sebastian Orson | 22 | Male | Bisexual

Appearance: Sebastian has short, dark brown hair that is usually neat, brushed back. His eyes are dark blue in colour and have an average eye shape. He stands at 5'10", and holds a rather rigid posture - as if he's tense all the time - with an athletic build. He has a sharp jawline, average set cheekbones, and a fair skin tone.
He usually wears something semi-formal, which only adds to his rigidness.

Personality: Sebastian is an interesting, somewhat unpredictable person. While he is generally pleasant and a warm presence, usually willing to strike up a conversation, he does have a short temper. He does not tolerate sillyness or nonsense, and will be quick to shut down any such attempts as and when he can help it. He is an honest and loyal person, though, which has its upsides and downsides. Sebastian can also be quite controlling, always wanting things that he cares about to go his way, and has less patience than normal - and he doesn't have much to begin with - for anyone that doesn't share or will help his vision. He is quite uptight, and does not seem to have ever been spontaneous or ever let himself loose. Still, he is very passionate about the things he loves, and tries to make the best of a situation whenever he can.

Short Bio: Born in London, with two younger siblings. Sebastian is a theatre lover through and through. His parents often took him to see shows throughout his childhood, and he has always known that he wants to be an actor/director. He is attending a college in Texas, as advised by his parents, to branch out a bit more (and with the secret hope that he'd become less uptight and rigid). Sebastian is the head of the Drama Society at the college, and always places himself as the director and usually in a major role for any production they do... as well as taking on much of the technical work, simply because he doesn't trust anyone else to do it 'right'.

Zephyr Reid | 21 | Male | Bisexual

Appearance: Zephyr's hair is black, and in a short, protective dreadlock style, and usually tied back. His eyes are dark brown, but in the sun, they appear to be a firey amber colour. He stands at 6'3", and has a muscular build. He holds a rather relaxed posture, though not slouchy, so he doesn't usually appear quite as tall as he really is. Zephyr has a well-defined, slightly broad, jawline and high cheekbones. His dark skin doesn't have any markings or scars.
His outfits tend to be casual, but well-tailored.

Personality: Zephyr is carefree, warm and relaxed. He doesn't hold himself to any particular standards and doesn't see why anyone else should either - after all, what's the point in life if you don't enjoy it? He dances through life - both figuratively and literally, being a very skilled dancer - seemingly without a care in the world. Occasionally he'll actively discourage other students from studying, especially if he's bored. He's spontaneous, being known to take off and do whatever is on his mind, with little consideration for his safety or the safety of others. Zephyr also usually says whatever is on his mind - even if it isn't very nice (though unless the other person is insulting or being rude to him, he'll sometimes refrain from being rude himself). Still, he is often a warm person to be around, bringing an upbeat energy with him, and is always willing to talk to others. While he is vain, anyone that he gets close to will find that Zephyr is truly loyal, protective and even a little romantic.

Short Bio: Zephyr was adopted into another family after his parents died in a car crash when he was only 2 years old. He apparently has three older siblings, but they were all separated - at least, Zephyr was separated from them - so he doesn't know them. He plans to one day try to find them. Still, Zephyr grew up well, taught to live and enjoy life. So that's what he does.
He mainly studies dance and music, attending a college in Texas to see more of the world... and because it seems like he can get away with slacking off more. His favourite form of entertainment is annoying the head of the Drama Society.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Aug 07, 2023 3:16 pm

XD hi guys
Gemini will probably crush on Zephyr and Sebastian
Eleanor is going to crush on Evan and Cassandra)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fortune's Fool » Fri Aug 11, 2023 10:16 am

Cody Arcturus
Male -- Twenty-four-- Demiromantic Bisexual
Computer Science Major -- Works at a Bakery -- Single Father

Short at only an even five feet, Cody is pale with blond hair -- down past his mid-back and in a braid most of the time while out and about. His left eye is a bright green but his right is milky and clouded and he is almost fully unable to see out of it, at most being able to discern light. There is a fairly sizable scar half hidden by his hairline on his forehead over his right eye. He's fairly scrawny looking, but stronger than he appears.

While the word 'shy' is often attributed to Cody, it's not necessarily true. Though a bit anxious and jumpy around large crowds or loud noises he is actually quite open to conversation and fairly friendly. He doesn't mind company in most situations and while its true that he has a bit of a habit of stumbling over words or occasionally losing track of his train of thought suddenly, none of those things really make him shy. If you can work past the anxiety a bit, he's quite kindhearted, easy to get along with, and very intelligent, even if his sense of humor can be a bit dry or dark at times, with a slight sarcastic streak once he starts relaxing a bit. He can be a bit of a pushover at times however, and tends to crumble under pressure from those around him -- especially those with loud, strong-willed personalities. He is easily overwhelmed by them and falls back into simply going through the motions when faced with them.

Born and raised in Portland, Oregon, Cody lost his mother in childbirth when he was five, and he and his younger twin sisters ended up in foster care at the age of thirteen after his father was arrested. The three of them bounced around a lot for a few months, at some points even briefly separated, due to the adults involved being unsure of the effect their father's criminal activities may have had on them. Eventually things settled and they found a place they would stay -- and while Cody was never formally adopted into this new family, his sisters were.
He actually met his daughter's mother three years later during an exchange trip to Japan, and two years later when he'd become an adult and gotten his own place -- moving to Texas for college -- she actually moved from Japan to live with him. The both thrived until they learned she was pregnant at 20. The pregnancy was rough on her -- not physically but mentally, with it only getting worse after Masumi was born, until eventually they agreed to go their separate ways. Cody took Masumi, and he hasn't seen her mother since.
After Masumi's birth he had to take a pretty long break from school, unable to juggle school, work, AND caring for an infant on his own -- he's actually very recently returned.

-- Has an orange tabby cat named 404
-- Can actually play the violin quite well. Though he gets a bit embarrassed about playing for anyone who isn't his daughter.
-- He speaks English, Japanese, and Korean and speaks to his daughter in all three languages -- though English and Japanese more so than Korean.
-- Fell into a smoking habit as a teenager due to stress and has been struggling to quit for Masumi's whole life. Is usually pretty good about it but intense stress still gets to him sometimes.
-- Masumi is 4.
-- Looking between him and his daughter you'd be hard-pressed to notice at a glance that they're related. She very much takes after her mother in most regards, but Masumi's eyes are the same bright green as Cody's.
-- He has permission to have Masumi in class with him when necessary, as long as she behaves. This happens from time to time when he's running late and can't drop her off at daycare.
Fortune's Fool

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seall » Thu Aug 17, 2023 5:48 pm

BLUSOL STERLING
(Picture)

NICKNAME
Blue

SEXUALITY
Bisexual

PRONOUNS
She/her

MAJOR
Music Composition

PERSONALITY
+ Confident
+ Outgoing
+ Laidback
+ Creative

- Competitive
- Lacks empathy

DESCRIPTION
- Semi-muscular
- Athletic
- 5'5"
- Brown eyes
- Long, thick light brown hair that's usually in a low ponytail, tied by a black hairband
- Usually wears athletic, tight clothing such as leggings and a t-shirt. However, when relaxing, she likes to wear loose, light trousers

BACKSTORY
She moved to Texas just to attend this college. It offered everything she wanted, and it was far away from the busy life that often suffocated her. As much as she loved the city, the bustling urban scenes interfered with her rapping career; her apartment offered no protection from the honking horns of the cars outside and the chattering of the passers-by. A life away from it all was just what she needed as she started connecting with nature more, which inspired her writing and creativity.
Seall

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me