College Romance( remake )

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: College Romance( remake )

Postby Seeley » Sat Oct 07, 2023 2:30 pm

|| Natasha || Female || 23 || Tagged: Jonathan and Jessabel ||

”When I go in later today I’ll have a talk with them and see what they say. It annoys me when people lie. One of my pet peeves….Liars.” she said and wrinkled her nose a little bit when she mentioned how she hated liars. It wasn’t the only thing she hated. If someone lied to her, she wouldn’t forgive them so easily. Natasha got along with anyone but lie to her once and she wouldn’t be so nice. “And sure we can take your car.” she added.
MODS! Please stop messaging me! Leave me alone!
NO ONE MESSAGE ME; idc who it is( unless you’re a friend) but other than that, you’ll either be blocked or the message will be immediately deleted( I won’t read it)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Oct 07, 2023 3:05 pm

Eleanor Poppy- Ell, Lenor- f- 22 y- bi; Evan, Cassandra- bf/gf open- SO open- may want kids one day but not at the moment- cat Charles- red Jeep- Jackson x Guinevere: 26 year old sister, 24 year old brother, 18 year old twins- Tags: open

The golden brown haired girl -she's sitting and eating now-

Gemini Torrin- Gem, Ni (sometimes)- m- 20 y- homosexual; Zephyr and Sebastian- bf open- SO open- will adopt kids one day- service dog Lotus (for panic attacks)- Impala- Henri x Mina: Isabella and Ella, 16 year old brother, ten year old twins- Tags: Zephyr

The brown eyed dark haired one tilted his head as he looked up at the other male. He shook his head a couple times after that. He said "Why are you eating up in the tree?" Not that he could say it was weird or anything, but still. When the other said he'd take a nap, too, Gem made a small sound. "Take a nap, in a tree...isn't that dangerous?" he asked. "What if you roll over and fall out of the tree?" he then asked. Did trees even have wide enough branches for someone to lie down on?

He then giggled and said "What, am I not allowed under this tree? I'm here because it's a nice tree, and I figured I could eat here. It's quiet, and most people don't seem to really come over here. They tend to stick to the benches or the grass. With their friends of course," he added. He wasn't trying to say he had no friends...but he didn't have many. He'd never had many friends, maybe because girls didn't like him for some reason. The girls with boyfriends didn't like him, the straight guys didn't want to hang out with him.

Jessabel Robberts- Jessa, Bel (if you really want)- f- 24 y- Demi pan; has to bond- open- might adopt kids one day- service dog Sora and a cat- goes with her brother- dad x mom: sister, sibling, Jonathan, sister- Tags: Jonathan and Natasha

The redhead and her gray, curly furred dog looked at them. Well, Sora was looking at her really, but she was looking at her brother and Natasha. She nodded and said "Liars are bad...Though technically telling your child their pet just went to sleep is a lie...Things like that could be fine. Since a child doesn't know what passing away is," she said. She then shook her head and fell silent once more. She hefted her bag and walked along with them towards the car park.

Jonathan Robberts- Jon, Jonny- m- 20 y- crush open- date open- SO open- may have kids one day- has a cat that he favors but all the cats except Stormy are technically the whole family's- red Toyota- dad x mom: sister, sibling, Jessabel, sister- Tags: Natasha, Jessa

The dirty blonde one said "On one hand, you're right. On another, Jessa is right too, since a very young child can't understand certain things. Telling them they're pet is just sleeping really is sort of a lie. I guess it could be considered sleeping, but it really isn't. Anyway, we should get going. I don't know where Chad is at right now...so we should head out now." He still had his arm linked with hers, and seemed to have forgotten. He began to head for the car park now.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Tue Oct 10, 2023 2:05 pm

”Yea let’s get out of here. The longer I stay here, the higher the chances of running into him again….” she said with a shake of her head, letting her red hair fall into her face a bit. Natasha realized that she and Jonathan were still linked together, arm wise. The young woman quickly pulled her arm away and looked away briefly before clearing her throat.
NO ONE MESSAGE ME; idc who it is( unless you’re a friend) but other than that, you’ll either be blocked or the message will be immediately deleted( I won’t read it)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Oct 10, 2023 2:58 pm

Eleanor Poppy- Ell, Lenor- f- 22 y- bi; Evan, Cassandra- bf/gf open- SO open- may want kids one day but not at the moment- cat Charles- red Jeep- Jackson x Guinevere: 26 year old sister, 24 year old brother, 18 year old twins- Tags: open

Gemini Torrin- Gem, Ni (sometimes)- m- 20 y- homosexual; Zephyr and Sebastian- bf open- SO open- will adopt kids one day- service dog Lotus (for panic attacks)- Impala- Henri x Mina: Isabella and Ella, 16 year old brother, ten year old twins- Tags: Zephyr

The brown eyed dark haired one tilted his head as he looked up at the other male. He shook his head a couple times after that. He said "Why are you eating up in the tree?" Not that he could say it was weird or anything, but still. When the other said he'd take a nap, too, Gem made a small sound. "Take a nap, in a tree...isn't that dangerous?" he asked. "What if you roll over and fall out of the tree?" he then asked. Did trees even have wide enough branches for someone to lie down on?

He then giggled and said "What, am I not allowed under this tree? I'm here because it's a nice tree, and I figured I could eat here. It's quiet, and most people don't seem to really come over here. They tend to stick to the benches or the grass. With their friends of course," he added. He wasn't trying to say he had no friends...but he didn't have many. He'd never had many friends, maybe because girls didn't like him for some reason. The girls with boyfriends didn't like him, the straight guys didn't want to hang out with him.

Jessabel Robberts- Jessa, Bel (if you really want)- f- 24 y- Demi pan; has to bond- open- might adopt kids one day- service dog Sora and a cat- goes with her brother- dad x mom: sister, sibling, Jonathan, sister- Tags: Jonathan and Natasha

The redhead smiled as she patted the white toed curly furred gray dog. She hummed a small sound, saying "Good dog." She then followed the other two as they headed for the car park. She made a small sound as Natasha pulled away from her brother...She shook her head a couple times. She focused on her dog once more, whom was focused on her. Depending where they went, she might be able to get a burger or fries. She could also just get a drink, like mocha or Frappe or sweet tea.

Jonathan Robberts- Jon, Jonny- m- 20 y- crush open- date open- SO open- may have kids one day- has a cat that he favors but all the cats except Stormy are technically the whole family's- red Toyota- dad x mom: sister, sibling, Jessabel, sister- Tags: Natasha, Jessa

The dirty blonde one nodded as he looked at the girl. He made a small sound when she pulled away her arm...since she did so quickly. He muttered "Sorry..." and headed for the car park. Soon they were there, and he headed for the red Toyota, soon reaching it. He said "Here we are." He opened the passenger side front door for Natasha. He smiled as he looked at her, and held it open for her. He watched as Jessa got in the back with the dog, putting her bag at the far end so the dog could be beside her.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Tue Oct 10, 2023 3:44 pm

She sighed softly and watched him look disappointed almost. She wanted to reach out and comfort him, but she decided against it and got in the car. She folded her hands in her lap and wasn’t sure what to say or do next, other than the fact that her stomach was telling her that it was food time. Natasha stayed silent for a moment before clearing her throat and looking over at Jonathan. She felt bad for quickly taking her arm away from him. The young woman wasn’t sure what was going on with her. She was almost always never like this.
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Oct 10, 2023 4:36 pm

The redhead sat in the backseat with the gray dog. The white toed beauty watched her close for any signs of an attack coming on. She smiled and continued to pat and pet the blue and brown eyed dog. She hummed quietly as she waited for her brother to start driving.

The dirty blonde one looked back at his sister a moment. She was older than him, but he felt like sometimes he needed to protect her. Shaking his head, he faced forward once more. He glanced to Natasha, as he felt her eyes on him. He cleared his throat a bit, and buckled in. He then started the car, and backed out of the parking spot. He began to drive in silence, hooking up his phone for music. After a couple moments, he said "Ah...is there anywhere specific you want to eat at, Natasha?"
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Wed Oct 11, 2023 1:07 am

After a while, the young woman snapped back to reality when he asked her if there was anywhere specific she wanted to go. Natasha wasn’t a picky eater unlike most she knew. ”Hmm….A good burger and fries and a shake.” she spoke. She always loved a good burger with fries and a shake. Of course she can’t remember the last time that she’s even had one since she usually just eats very little and has a big meal once in a while.
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Oct 11, 2023 2:29 pm

The redhead sat in the backseat with the gray dog. She continued to pet and pat the blue and brown eyed animal. She hummed quietly as she sat back there. She didn't really have much to say, already knowing what he'd order her.

The dirty blonde one smiled gently as he looked at her. He nodded as she said she'd like a good burger, fries, and shake. He drove towards the area where a lot of restaurants were. Restaurants, car dealers, gas stations, they all seemed to compete. Restaurants with each other, car dealers with each other, so on. He shook his head at this fact. He drove into one of the places, going to the drive through. Once they got to a machine/whatever, he said "Two burgers, three fries and two shakes please." He then looked at Jessa a moment. "A peach tea too, if you don't mind." The worker said they didn't mind at all. They did their thing and he drove to the first window, to pay and whatnot.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Mon Oct 16, 2023 10:33 am

The young woman thanked Jonathan for the food and she took a sip of the milkshake and chills went down her arms as the cold drink went down her throat. It was delicious and definitely something she had been wanting lately. She also took a nibble of her fry and waited till they got somewhere to park. She wasn’t the kind of person who would eat in a car no matter who’s driving. It was something she just didn’t do.
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Oct 16, 2023 12:08 pm

The redhead -next post-

The dirty blonde one did what he needed, and got the food. He handed the food over to the two young ladies. He smiled and said "You're welcome," then watched her a moment. He noticed she drank the shake, but didn't start to eat. He actually didn't mind eating in the car, but decided against it this time. He noticed there was a small area nearby with metal tables and wooden picnic tables. He drove over and parked. He said "We can eat here," and got out of the car.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me