โžฅ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ๐˜บ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต [ couples rp ]

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

โžฅ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ๐˜บ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต [ couples rp ]

Postby vash the stampede. » Mon Apr 03, 2023 6:28 pm

โธป๏ผˆ ๏ผญ๏ผฅ๏ผฌ๏ผฏ๏ผค๏ผน ๏ผฏ๏ผฆ ๏ผด๏ผจ๏ผฅ ๏ผจ๏ผฅ๏ผก๏ผฒ๏ผด ๏ผ‰โธปโธป

everyone has that one song, right? the song that reminds you of that special someone. the one
    that plays over, and over... stuck on a constant loop because they're all you can think about. yo
    u can't exactly explain why it does, but it does, right? it's intoxicating, but whether that's good
    or bad is completely different depending on circumstance. so lemme ask you again. everyone h
    as that one song. which one is yours?

discussion thread
Last edited by vash the stampede. on Tue Apr 04, 2023 8:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
vash the stampede.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

โžฅ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ๐˜บ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต [ rules ]

Postby vash the stampede. » Mon Apr 03, 2023 6:40 pm

โžฅ all of tess' rules & site rules apply.
    โžฅ only one character max per user, want to give others a fair chance
    โžฅ all slots must be reserved prior, and reservations last up to 48 hour
    s. after the given time is up, slots will open up again.
    โžฅ i dont expect a novel per reply, however i do expect at least some
    thing to keep the rp going. something to give others to reply to.
    โžฅ you don't have to keep interactions solely based off the role you h
    ave. characters are allowed to have platonic relations outside of that.
    โžฅ keep everything at least pg 13, no gore, etc.
    โžฅ please keep all character ages between 18 to 23.
    โžฅ keep all ooc discussion and character forms on the discussion threa
    d.
    :>
    โžฅ realistic face claims only please.
Last edited by vash the stampede. on Tue Apr 04, 2023 9:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.
vash the stampede.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

โžฅ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ๐˜บ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต [ couples pt 1 ]

Postby vash the stampede. » Tue Apr 04, 2023 7:31 pm

right here - chase atlantic
    ๐–จ'๐—† ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐—ˆ๐—‡๐—…๐—’ ๐—ˆ๐—‡๐–พ ๐—๐—๐–บ๐— ๐—๐–บ๐—Œ๐—‡'๐— ๐—๐–บ๐—…๐—„๐–พ๐–ฝ ๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—

love has let them down more than just a time or two. its been ingrained in their head
    that everyone will leave them at some point. some way. that is til they meet. they're
    everything they've ever wanted, but that little voice in the back of their head keeps s
    aying that they'll also leave just like everyone else. but they're determined to prove t
    that they're not going to walk out on them. that they're not like the rest.

person 1 - name, user
    person 2 - name, user.

heat waves - glass animals
    ๐–ฒ๐—ˆ๐—†๐–พ๐—๐—‚๐—†๐–พ๐—Œ, ๐–บ๐—…๐—… ๐–จ ๐—๐—๐—‚๐—‡๐—„ ๐–บ๐–ป๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐— ๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž

it was a simple case of - right person, wrong time. but that didn't make the break
    up any less hurtful. the two were as thick as thieves, never to be seen without on
    e another. but everyone around them could tell that it was an awkward tension in
    the air. but there's still... lingering glances, hopeful stares. maybe.. they could tr
    y again?

person 1 - sophie-rose sinclair, senna_
    person 2 - name, user

small doses - bebe rexha
    ๐–จ ๐–ผ๐–บ๐—‡ ๐—ˆ๐—‡๐—…๐—’ ๐—๐–บ๐—„๐–พ ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž ๐—‚๐—‡ ๐—Œ๐—†๐–บ๐—…๐—… ๐–ฝ๐—ˆ๐—Œ๐–พ๐—Œ, ๐—Œ๐—†๐–บ๐—…๐—… ๐–ฝ๐—ˆ๐—Œ๐–พ๐—Œ

a constant back and forth. every day its always something new with them. one d
    ay they're fighting, the next they're acting all lovey dovey with each other. but o
    ne is at their wits end with this childish game, with the emotional stress. is there
    a light at the end of the tunnel for them?

person 1 - kennedy yu, borahae.
    person 2 - name, user
Last edited by vash the stampede. on Fri Apr 07, 2023 7:27 am, edited 4 times in total.
vash the stampede.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

โžฅ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ๐˜บ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต [ couples pt 2 ]

Postby vash the stampede. » Tue Apr 04, 2023 8:06 pm

all mine - plaza
    ๐–ซ๐—‚๐—„๐–พ ๐–บ ๐—Ž๐—Œ๐–พ๐—‹, ๐–ป๐–บ๐–ป๐—’ ๐–จ'๐—† ๐–บ๐–ฝ๐–ฝ๐—‚๐–ผ๐—๐–พ๐–ฝ ๐—๐—ˆ ๐—‚๐—

there is no official title on these two. it started off as a simple fling, but feelings t
    end to complicate things like this, don't they? outside of the comfort of their usual
    meeting places, they act like strangers, but feelings of jealousy start to fester onc
    e others start trying to make moves on what's theirs.

person 1 - eunice kerr, idky
    person 2 - alyxander choi, dynamxght.

heaven and back - chase atlantic
    ๐–ฒ๐—๐–พ'๐—Œ ๐—๐—‚๐—€๐—, ๐—Œ๐—๐–พ ๐—…๐—‚๐—๐–พ๐—Œ ๐—‚๐—‡ ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐—Œ๐—„๐—’

they started off as friends. best friends, even. but one watched the other destroy
    themselves over someone who didnt appreciate them the way they deserved. and
    it hurts to watch the one you love lose themselves over someone so trivial. they c
    ouldnt help but hopelessly dream that maybe one day theyd wake up and realize t
    he one that would give them the world and more was right there all along.

person 1 - name, ashton_99
    person 2 - name, _humblebumble_

style - taylor swift
    '๐–ข๐–บ๐—Ž๐—Œ๐–พ ๐—๐–พ ๐—‡๐–พ๐—๐–พ๐—‹ ๐—€๐—ˆ ๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐— ๐—ˆ๐–ฟ ๐—Œ๐—๐—’๐—…๐–พ

an old middle school relationship, a flame that never died out. they broke things
    off when one moved across the country. but as fate should have, they sauntered
    back into their life, as if they had never left in the first place. and everyone kno
    ws that its hard to outgrow old feelings. maybe the universe will let their relatio
    nship blossom the way it was always meant to.

person 1 - name, serendipity
    person 2 - name, fortissimo
Last edited by vash the stampede. on Sat Apr 08, 2023 3:23 pm, edited 5 times in total.
vash the stampede.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

โžฅ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ๐˜บ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต [ location ]

Postby vash the stampede. » Wed Apr 05, 2023 11:12 am

the role play takes place in new york city. bustling center of the united states. the city that
    never sleeps. you're wondering what there is to do in this monstrosity of a city. there's a pleth
    ora of colleges nearby, and with those, small family-owned cafes where college students grab
    their caffeine fix. there's also central park, as well as a few small neighborhood parks. and we
    can't forget the club scene. this city holds a lot of potential for the likes of young adults.
vash the stampede.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me