Christmas Bells -Holiday Romance - open

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Christmas Bells -Holiday Romance - open

Postby Darkwolflover488 » Wed Dec 21, 2022 2:46 am

Merry Christmas! Or Happy Holidays, if that's what you prefer. Christmas is back once again! Thanksgiving just passed, all the trees are up, the decorations are everywhere, and all the shops and houses are in for the Christmas spirit. That's how we celebrate the holidays every year in Roseville. It's a small town located in northern Texas, close to Arkansas, with a population as big as 4,000 people. Some have been here all their life, while some maybe just moving in. Others may be just vacationing for a while, just to get away from their usual lifestyle elsewhere. Whether it'd be one of those or something else, once you enter this town, you're automatically in the town's family. Now that you're in this town, and it's Christmas season, there's going to be a lot to do and to see. But it's your choice how you'll spend this year's Christmas in this town. But remember, one of the bad things about this town is that although it is a wonderful town in general, it's also got what every other small town has- Drama. Relationships, friendships, enemies, heartbreak, betrayal, jealousy, affairs, violence and things like that will be at risk of happening, no matter what you do. But either way, hope you have a great time here!
Darkwolflover488

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Christmas Bells -Holiday Romance - open

Postby Darkwolflover488 » Wed Dec 21, 2022 2:47 am

Rules

CS Rules- I know people have mentioned this in rps several times, but just a reminder, all CS rules must be obeyed.
Forms- When you post your form, I want you to post them on discussion thread. I want this rp to have more space to rp, OOC takes it all up. I'd really prefer if you make your own form. But I don't expect you to add the finest word format a website can have. Coding isn't necessary, but I will allow it, since I'm not really good at it myself. In your form(s), I want you to put the following- Name, Age, Personality, History, Orientation, and anything else you please. However, I will message you my form to use if you need.
Activity- Now, I'm probably going to be a little strict on this. Only because I want this thread anything but to die. If you want to stay, you must post at least once every three days. I will make exceptions to vacations or groundings.
Characters- Every character is different in their own way. We all know that. But no character is perfect either. Basically, I'm saying no MS/GS characters. Everyone has flaws, and things they do not like about themselves. As for right now, you can have have many characters as you wish. But please keep all of them active! And keep genders even. Please keep ages 18-22, so the characters will have more freedom to roam. Please do not have a character with the same first name as another. It makes things confusing, and I can't keep track. And also, no strict stereotypes. They've been going around lately, and I kind of want to avoid that in this roleplay, because everyone is their own person.
LGBTQA+- This is something I must point out. I have nothing against the community. Unfortunately, for this rp, I would prefer to keep it so LGBT couples are okay. BUT if you are making an LGBT character, please make sure there isn't too many straight girls and gay guys. Let's try to be fair guys.
Faceclaims- You may use any face claim except for anime or drawing. Please keep fcs realistic!
Posting- This rp is Semi-Lit, so I expect at least 3-4 lines per post. More is okay, of course. Writer's Block I can accept, everybody has those days. But please don't make it an excuse all of the time. I want good grammer, detailed lines, and nice spelling. And I'd appreciate pretty posts. Images are considered spam, but adding some color and stuff to it is recommended! All OOC goes into the discussion thread, along with any questions, suggestions, or comments you may have.
Drama- Not everything can be peaches and cream. Something has to be spiced up. Drama and plot twists? Do it! Make some good tv. Or, in this case, good reading. Heh. Just not all at once please.
Have fun- That's the whole point of this!
Last edited by Darkwolflover488 on Wed Dec 21, 2022 3:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Darkwolflover488

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Darkwolflover488 » Wed Dec 21, 2022 2:49 am

Characters

name - age - sexuality - user

Girls

Matasha-19-straight-darkwolflover488

Boys

Dylan-18-straight-darkwolflover488
Houston-18-straight-darkwolflover488
drake-19-straight-drakwolflover488
Last edited by Darkwolflover488 on Wed Dec 21, 2022 3:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Darkwolflover488

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Darkwolflover488 » Wed Dec 21, 2022 2:52 am

Locations

(Everyone's houses and rooms will be up to the roleplayer on what they look like.)

Huge Neighborhoods
Original Café and Starbucks
Local Parks
Restaurants-
McDonald's, Taco Bell, Dairy Queen, In N' Out, Whataburger, Burger King, Denny's, Subway, iHop, G.D Ritzy's, Sonic, Olive Garden, Fazoli's, Jack in the Box, Panda Express, Chipotle, CiCi's Pizza, Golden Corral, Crazy Buffet (Chinese/Japanese/American buffet), Pizza Hut, Domino's, Chick-fil-a, Red Lobster, KFC, Steak n' Shake, Arby's, Hardee's/Carl's Jr., Red Robin, Wendy's, etc.
Stores-
Walmart, Target, Kmart, Kohl's, Best Buy, Sam's Club, JC Penney, Costco, Macy's, Meijer's, Hot Topic, Forever 21, Hollister, T.J. Maxx, Marshall's, Big Lots, Sears, Kroger, Walgreen's, Home Depot, etc.
Roseville Shopping Mall
Darkwolflover488

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Darkwolflover488 » Wed Dec 21, 2022 2:52 am

Date