New Hope(Foster Home, Reboot) Temporarily CLOSED

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

New Hope(Foster Home, Reboot) Temporarily CLOSED

Postby xstrawberryx » Fri Sep 30, 2022 1:15 pm

New Hope - Foster Home Roleplay
"They don't know my story"
Whether you're a troublemaker, a lost cause, abandoned, or a orphan.
Whether you've been moved around, foster home to foster home.
Whether you've been misunderstood or lost.

A new beginning rises towards you,a fresh start.
A new home calls you forward, new hope.
A home who knows your name.
Know your file, read your file.
But do they know you?

As you move to the next chapter of your life, into this new home.
With new people, you wonder.
Will this be my last home?
Will you finally find a place you can CALL Home?
Is this the last chapter of my book?
Will you be accepted as you are here?

Let's find out.
OPEN
Last edited by xstrawberryx on Tue Feb 14, 2023 5:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.
xstrawberryx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: New Hope(Foster Home, Reboot)

Postby xstrawberryx » Fri Sep 30, 2022 1:15 pm

Thread Rules.
follow all cs rules.
don't be a bully, no one likes one, i want this to be an entertaining, enjoyable roleplay and when people are being mean or selfish, it just becomes exhausting.
a lot of drama is very encouraged, ACTIVE PLAYERS is ENCOURAGED, i don't want the RP TO DIE
don't expect everyone to go out of their way to get your character active. find ways to create your own drama, get yourself involved, and have fun in the rp.
no one liners, post at least three sentences, if you have writer's block, find something to do, have your character go for a ride or something, think of something!
forms and ooc discussion should be kept on the discussion thread.
there will be mods, please listen to them if im not on!
No going more than a page without at LEAST 2 people posting
There will be a warning section, 3 warnings and your out of the rp
THREE characters per person at THE MOST
LGBT is welcomed
ONE HORSE PER PLAYER, ONE PET PER PLAYER
IF YOU CAN NOT POST WITHIN FOUR DAYS OR LESS DO NOT JOIN,
I will always make edits, make sure you look back here regularly just in case something has changed or been updated!

House rules; can be broken
Foster parents cook breakfast and dinner, lunch is up to the kids
bedtimes are 8:30 pm for kids younger then 13, and 10:30 for kids older.
curfew is 9 pm
kids are not allowed to leave the house without informing an adult, kids are also not allowed to go into the forest alone without an adult or foster parents.
teenagers to young adults are allowed to drive if they have a license,
if they have a permit they are only allowed to drive with an adult or a foster parent
no fighting or bullying, talk it out or consult foster parents to resolve the issue.
no girls in the boys room, and no boys in the girls rooms
older kids are responsible for their laundry as well as keeping their rooms clean at all times.
older children are expected to help out with the younger kids, as well as baby sit or watch them.
Equine therapy is 2 to 3:30 pm and is REQUIRED

You will not be approved if you do not read every single rule! secret word is read

Last edited by xstrawberryx on Fri Sep 30, 2022 2:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.
xstrawberryx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xstrawberryx » Fri Sep 30, 2022 1:17 pm

Male room 1,2 and 3, Female room 1,2 and 3
bed number 1 and two are the closest to the front of door there the smallest
bed number 3 and 4 are in the middle, the medium beds
bed number 5 and 6 are the biggest beds there at the end of the room near the window
this order goes for all the rooms for the males and females

Female, Room 1, ages 4-9

Males, Room 1, ages 4-9

Female, Room 2, ages 10-14

Males, Room 2, ages 10-14

Female, Room 3, ages 15-17
1. Samantha Marie EdgeWater//16//pansexual//@~ Raining Fire~
5. Lyra Hale//17//bisexual cisfemale//@Consulting_Angel
6. Alesia Delcán//16//questioning sexuality//@Rheia

Males, Room 3, ages 15-17 FULL
1.Niall Callahan//17/bisexual male pref//@Rheia
2. Damian Reeves//16//questioning gay//@GrimmRatt
3. Jaydyn Scott//16//bisexual//@xstrawberryx
4. Carson White//17//bisexual//@harrington
5. Bae Comwell//17//bisexual//@xstrawberryx
6. Daniel Monaghan//17//pansexual//@supremenerd42

MAIN FLOOR BEDROOMS
Staff,
Bedroom 1. Morgan Astra//24//bisexual//@Consulting_Angel
Bedroom 2.
Bedroom 3.
Bedroom 4.

HANDICAPPED KIDS BEDROOMS
males bedroom 1
1. Nikolai Hale//17//bisexual//@Consulting_Angel

females bedroom 1

Foster Parents
; Jamie Levine//38//heterosexual//@Twinny
;

assistent (18+)

room number 1

assistant (18+)

Last edited by xstrawberryx on Sat Dec 31, 2022 3:02 pm, edited 9 times in total.
xstrawberryx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xstrawberryx » Fri Sep 30, 2022 1:19 pm

alejandro-morgado-ou5Sceb6y5I-unsplash.jpg

The house is a extra large and well-kept building, with a good 1-acre in front of it and about 4 acres behind it. The backyard is large and 'fenced' by a border of trees, but the property extends back into the woods. Kids aren't allowed to go into the woods without an adult. There is a medium pet park and fence for pets a mile away from the barn.

Foster parents work hard to maintain the large house and keep it comfortable for the kids. On the main floor, there's the kitchen, family room, dining room, foster parents bedroom, and the four staff bedrooms. There's also a few other bedrooms there for the kids who need their own room and can't make it up and down the stairs.

On the second floor are the boy's rooms. There are three large rooms with six beds.
Bedroom 1, ages 4-9
Bedroom 2, ages 10-14
Bedroom 3, ages 15-17

On the top floor are the girls rooms. It is set up similar to the boy's rooms, and the two bathrooms are there as well. This floor also has the quiet room, which is full of comfortable furniture, blankets, and books. And a patio where the girls have their comfortable chairs or arm couches to look over the back yard.
Bedroom 1, ages 4-9
Bedroom 2, ages 10-14
Bedroom 3, ages 15-17

Down in the basement is the teen lounge (which is for the kids 14 and up to get away from the younger ones) and the study room, which is where they do school, there is also a game room, video games, tv streaming, regular games, and pretty much the multipurpose room.

nathan-anderson-rjw0C4KlNSo-unsplash.jpg

The barn, where the horses stay. An where the children do equine therapy. As required,
xstrawberryx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xstrawberryx » Fri Sep 30, 2022 1:19 pm

.season.
[x]spring
[ ]summer
[ ]winter
[ ]fall

.weather.
currently sunny and warm

.time of day.
[x]morning 9:30 AM
[ ]mid-morning
[ ]afternoon
[ ]mid-afternoon
[ ]night

.day of the week.
[ ]sunday
[x ]monday
[ ]tuesday
[]wednesday
[]thursday
[]friday
[]saturday
xstrawberryx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xstrawberryx » Fri Sep 30, 2022 1:20 pm

WARNINGS
right now there is none

Mods are pretty much the ones who are in charge while i'm gone, an to make the thread running smoothly with no drama through the users, but encouraged for the characters. And giving out warnings,

MODS.
1.@
2. @Rheia
xstrawberryx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xstrawberryx » Fri Sep 30, 2022 1:22 pm

Lasts 42 hrs
RESERVATIONS

4 For now
PETS
1. Silver//shecat//13yrs belongs to ..> Daniel
2. belongs to ..>
3. belongs to ..>
4. belongs to ..>

3 for now
HORSE'S
1. Syren//mare//13yrs . .>Samantha Marie//@~Raining Fire~
2. Achilles//stallion//8 yrs . .> Niall Callahan//@Rheia

ALL CHARACTERS

Last edited by xstrawberryx on Sat Dec 31, 2022 3:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.
xstrawberryx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xstrawberryx » Fri Sep 30, 2022 1:23 pm

[x]open
[]closed
[]started

name<≍>name: they are related
name ≎>name: related, but one or both doesn't know
name<≎name: related, but one or both doesn't know
name<≎>name: related
name-->name: they like them
name<-->name: they like each other
name<ღ>name: they are dating
name<≠>name: they are ex's
name<..>name: they are friends
name<x>name: they are enemies

xstrawberryx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xstrawberryx » Fri Sep 30, 2022 1:52 pm

Jamie Levine//38//foster dad//heterosexual//tags; everyone//mentions; everyone

Jamie's alarm clock started ringing throughout his bedroom, groaning slightly he turned the alarm off, looking at the time. 6 am. Jamie stood up from his sitting position on his bed, heading towards the bathroom, taking a quick shower and brushing his teeth. Jamie headed to his dresser to pick out his clothes for the day and made his way over to the kitchen. Going over to the cabinet he grabbed the coffee grounds to make coffee for himself and the teens who drank the same. Jamie made his way towards the dishes and silverware to start setting up the table for the children, went to the fridge and brought out everything that was needed for coffee and took out some orange juice for the younger kids. Jamie looked at his clock, it was now 6:30. The kids would start school at 10 after they ate breakfast got their school work including homework and anything they needed. Jamie made his way to the stove and started cooking breakfast, when it hit 7 Jamie started waking up the children. "Hey kids it's time for breakfast! come down now!" Jamie and his wife had hired a at home teacher to teach the kids school, normally the kids would do online school, they have computers they do their work on. The teacher is to help them with anything they need, just in case they get stuck on a math question or need help with anything that their learning. As Jamie finished cooking breakfast he set the table, the kids were starting to wake up, making their way down to the kitchen. "Goodmorning kids" Jamie greeted them as he set their food on their plates. It was spring, the sun was shining through the large house windows, the kids only had a few more weeks of school before summer hit their house. Jamie and his wife would set up the pool for the kids to swim in, equine therapy would be more enjoyable and they wouldn't have to go in early because it was snowing and the kids would complain on how cold it was. His wife went to work quiet early today, made Jamie wonder if there was something going on at her work that demanded her presence so early. The laughter of the kids brought Jamie back to reality and out of his head, he smiled gently as he watched the younger kids chase each other around the table "Alright outside! no rough housing, go to the playground, its a very nice day today" Jamie shooed the small kids outside and watched them, closely through the windows "Wheres (Assistant 1 will be edited)?" Jamie asked the older children, he was hoping (Assistant 1) would help him clean the horses today, it was a perfect day for it. He also needed assistance with bringing out everything for this summer, setting the pool up and anything that was needed for the kids to entertain themselves this summer. But he'd need one of his staff for that part. His wife would help later on when she was off work.
xstrawberryx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rheia » Mon Oct 03, 2022 6:44 am

-- 𝙣𝙞𝙖𝙡𝙡 '𝙘𝙖𝙡' 𝙘𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙖𝙝𝙖𝙣
        xxxxxxixxiixxxxxxx [ seventeen ] [ bisexual ] [ bedroom/kitchen ] [ ment: everyone in kitchen tags: jamie ]

Never the first pair of feet in the kitchen, Niall was never the best at waking. Granted, his morning exhaustion could be considered self-inflicted through staying up way too late, though that would not influence any change in his behaviour. The first alarm of the day sounding in through the walls always woke the boy; 6am kickstarting his daily routine of trying desperately to grab as many precious minutes of sleep as he possibly could. Despite daily fruitless efforts, he still groaned and pulled the blanket up over his head, determined for sleep to win out this time. His desperate fortress of sleep provided just enough shelter from the stirring house and rising sun for the boy the half drift back off in a haze. The sound of some of the others' voices hit his hears, though he was so tired that he couldn’t quote make them out.

Waking as quickly as he had fallen asleep, it seemed as though his nap had only lasted a few short moments. All too soon, his roommates began to stir too, heavy footfalls eliminating any chance of a couple of extra minutes. Niall slowly kicked the blanket off, grumbling and groaning as he did so, and sat up. Nose twitching, the faint fumes of a freshly cooked breakfast aided in waking him up more. As if on cue, the teen’s stomach roared indignantly, forcing him to finally get up out of bed. Once fully free from the land of sleep, he twisted from side to side until he heard a satisfying crunch before moving to eye himself up in the shared mirror. Dressed in simple sweatpants and a white T-shirt, the brunet figured he didn’t look to worse for wear given his poor slumber. Slim fingers ran through the mess of bedhead to neaten it as it fell down his forehead – it would do for now; he’d fix it later.

Though he felt more awake now, his body remained drowsy on the trip down to the kitchen, footsteps heavy and dragging along the floor. Not paying much mind to his surroundings, he took out his phone and scrolled blearily though his missed notifications as he walked. Had he been looking where he was going, he might have noticed the corner of the wall before they collided and moved out of the way but his morning scroll had his full attention. The wall had only knocked his shoulder a touch, just enough to knock the phone out of his tired hands. Bleary eyed, the teen let out a grumble before shaking his head and waking up a little more. Frown fading into a soft smile, the expression firmly planted itself on his face as he reached down to rescue his phone from the ground. Now fully awake, Niall could feel his mood warming up as he wandered into the kitchen took his place at the table. “Morning!” Tone chipper as ever, he greeted his foster father, “Anything exciting on the cards for today”

x
ImageImageImageImage
rheia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me