◇ ── 𝓼𝓮𝓪𝓼𝓸𝓷'𝓼 𝓯𝓲𝓷𝓮𝓼𝓽

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐆𝐔𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐃 → 001

Postby HoundedHorizon » Fri Apr 15, 2022 3:52 pm

indent𝐒𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐇 𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐄
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
indent19. she/her. the misguided. location rosehill → palace. mentions none. tags none.

indentSarah sat staring at herself in the mirror, her mother quietly braiding her hair. Her siblings fussed about in the room behind her, whilst her youngest sister was filled with curiosity it seemed her elder brothers were less than happy. "I just don't see why you have to live in the palace," her eldest brother, Louis, protested, "we are more than capable of moving into our London home for the season"

indentThere was merely a sigh in response as she turned to look towards him. "The Queen has requested it, there's no going against her word," she recited for what seemed the thousandth time. Rosehill was in the country, but not so far away that it would be unreasonable for her family to visit. If they truly wished to be closer, they were able to move to London as Louis had so demanded.

indentTurning to face the mirror once again she continued on, "I have no doubt that I will enjoy the palace. Of course it won't be as homely as Rosehill, but the Queen undoubtedly has done everything she can to accommodate for everyone." There had been nothing else on her mind than the palace and the season ahead for the past week. Whilst her mother and sister had been certain that she would be named diamond, it had come as a surprise to the young lady herself. The further invitation to reside at the palace had, of course, been a shock to the entire household.

indent"The palace will be most enjoyable, dear," her mother promised, stepping back to admire her braids, "I think you're ready to go."

indentIt seemed those few words set everything in motion. Sarah stood up, erratically brushing down her gown as her other brother, Edmund, picked up her bags. The carriage had already been waiting out front, ready to deliver yet another diamond. She stepped slowly towards the front of the estate, anxiously looking back at her mother. The youngest blackmore child, Ida, nearly knocked Sarah to her as she embraced her in a hug. "Promise me you'll give me a tour of the palace when we come visit," she asked, although Sarah knew it was much more of a demand.

indent"Of course I will," she returned a smile before once again walking towards the carriage. Her brothers and father were waiting outside to bid their farewells, having already placed her bags inside. With her final goodbyes she stepped inside the carriage, eager to properly begin the season.

indentHer eyes were glued to the window, watching the transition from the countryside to the city. She could never decide which she preferred, she loved London's admiration for the arts but she adored the quiet of the country. She supposed it didn't really matter in the end, she was in London for now. The palace slowly entered her vision, and it was a sight that never failed to amaze. Her anxiety grew, yet she was excited all the same. This was where she would meet the perfect man, one she could rely on. As the carriage slowed to a halt the doors flew open, it was the awakening that she needed to pull her into reality. She handed her bag to the man waiting by the door, slowly stepping out making sure not to wreck her dress. For a mere moment she had to stand there to take it all in. With a deep breathe she made a poor attempt to calm her nerves before making her way inside, just trying to wrap her head around what would be entailed during the season.
HoundedHorizon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

sw // 001

Postby deco. » Sat Apr 16, 2022 12:11 am

𝐒 𝐈 𝐋 𝐀 𝐒 e 𝐖 𝐎 𝐎 𝐃 𝐖 𝐑 𝐈 𝐆 𝐇 𝐓
tags: winnie ﹣mentions: none ﹣ mood: neutral
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Silas had arrived back in Europe a few days prior from the initial date the queen had requested. He hadn’t been back for quite some time and some sight seeing was in order. Things did not seem entirely different from what he could remember, apart from some shops looking different everything was how he remembered it from twelve years ago. He supposed that the only major change was that he had grown up, other than that not much struck him as different. Which was nice, Silas was not a huge fan of change, if he could keep things the same for forever he would have no problem doing so. He would wander around his hometown for a bit before eventually retiring to one of the properties his father still owned, a Woodwright hadn’t been at the property in years but his father never sold it. He would have to speak with his father once this whole ordeal was finished. Seeing the old estate brought a small smile to his face, like everything else it remained unchanged and brought back a lot of old memories, Silas would often wonder what his life would have been like if he had stayed in Europe instead of being dragged to America so his father could expand his company.

Silas roamed the long halls of the estate before settling into a room, the staff was as friendly as ever and that was something he could appreciate and it was certainly nice to be able to relax alone and enjoy a moment of quiet. He had missed the more tranquil moments he used to have ever since he moved to America it had been fairly noisy. He learned to live with it eventually but he did need his peace and quiet every now and again. The days went by faster than he expected and before he knew it, he was sitting in a carriage on his way to the Queen’s palace. A place he never thought he would have the honor of setting foot in. He wasn’t even sure why he was picked this season. He had a million questions for the queen and if she would spare a moment to talk with him as he would have no problem trying to get answers out of her. He took in the sight of the front yard, what he assumed to be a hedge maze sat in the center, he couldn’t help but wonder if there was some sort of prize waiting for everyone inside.

Soon the carriage slowed to a stop and he lifted his head and took a deep breath in before letting out a long exhale, “nervous, my lord?” The butler who was sitting beside him asked. Silas chuckled, he had no problem keeping his nerves concealed but it seemed like the butler saw right through it. “Slightly.” He replied with a wink before pushing the door open. Silas readjusted his topcoat before grabbing one of his bags and headed inside, the butler soon to follow. He stopped when a rather flustered brunette approached him, he looked at the brunette and flashed her a smile. She was staring? He hadn’t noticed, even if she was… He was fairly used to people letting their eyes rest on him for a moment too long. “No, no. It would be improper of me if I were to burden you with my items. I pay people to do that for me.”

“Silas. Silas Woodwright. I am happy to make your acquaintance as well, Winfred.” He said and put one arm across his chest and gave her a small bow. There were quite a lot of people here already, though he couldn’t make out who was here for the queen’s special request or were here for other reasons. “Has the queen made her presence known yet?” He was curious to know if anyone had seen her yet. He knew he was probably being a bit hasty but he had many questions for the woman of the hour.
Last edited by deco. on Sun Apr 17, 2022 12:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
deco.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

--M 001

Postby sunnflowerx » Sat Apr 16, 2022 5:45 pm

𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐒𝐔 𝐓𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐎𝐑
he/him, the paper crane, loc; home > palace , mentions: , tags: vincent

Matsu still had not recovered from the news. At least, not entirely. Not all that long ago the queen was rumored to be in Bristol. Supposedly in search of her diamond or gem of the season. Matsu did not want to give the rumors any fuel. He feared if he did, he would get it in his head he deserved to be one of those people. Well- he does. He deserves it, but it is not something he would ever consider himself for. He worked closely with his father, doing something he loathed. It made money, and more importantly it kept his name in decent standing. Then it happened. Queen Charlotte was in Bristol, and everything becomes a blur from there. Meeting the queen, the formal invitation to be a gem, the agonizingly long fight with his father over the semantics of it all.

"Laurence." Josiah Taylor's presence in the room was sudden and overwhelming. The two had not spoken a word since the day Matsu accepted the queen's invitation.

"I suggest you take my advice, son."

Matsu pushes past his father without a word, taking his final bag out to where the carriage and the rest of the family were waiting. He was not happy to be leaving on such bad terms with his father, but Matsu would not be backing down from this choice. He tells each of his siblings' goodbye, reminding Yukina to get into a little trouble for him and teasing Shou about being the man of the house now. He hugs his mother, promises to be safe and polite and to remember how proud she is of him. Their goodbye is tearful, but not without a parting gift.

That gift is what Matsu is currently fixated on. He stands outside the palace, surrounded by the bags of things he deemed most necessary for this journey. Yet all he can focus on is this small pouch his mother had given him before he left. He recognizes the omamori- and the history he has to his family. However, before he can be too amazed for too long, someone bumps into his bags.

Matsu looks up from his gift and up at the man who was now apologizing for his mistake. He smiles, tucking the pouch into his pocket before giving the stranger his full attention. "Ah, it's not the items inside that are valuable, it's the bags themselves!" Matsu has that mischievous glint in his eye, the one of someone who knows good and well this could end poorly if the fellow did not have the best sense of humor. Matsu gives the bag a kick himself, it leaves a small indent. "I suppose you could call them heirlooms; they were my mother’s when she moved to Bristol with my father. But I assure you they can handle one or two good kicks. Quite sturdy!" Matsu is absolutely beaming, feeling more like himself than he had in a while. "Ah- right, my name..." Matsu bites his lower lip, if Matsu had not been quarrelling with his father about this, the introduction would have been swift. Now he doubts his own decision, one of the few he really started to make himself.

"Matsu Taylor, and yours?" he holds out his hand to the man, "apologies for the apprehension, I have two given names."
sunnflowerx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

── W 002

Postby senna_ » Sun Apr 17, 2022 10:17 am

𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐅𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐁𝐄𝐋𝐋
    21 , she/her , the dancer , loc; palace , mentions; -> , tags; silas
    It seemed as though the moment the gentleman in front of her addressed her in return and began to speak, Winnie was able to regain feeling in her body. She supposed being isolated for as long as she had been had resulted in a flurry of anxious feelings trapped inside of her. She suspected that would sound dramatic to most, surely, especially since there were plenty of maids, servants, and other assistants that could be found all around the palace, but it was new to Winnie. She was used to being crammed into a tiny house with several children; she was used to the loud noises of her younger siblings at night, and her mother’s complaining as she fetched them; and she was certainly used to being bothered dozens of times a day. She hadn’t spoken to anyone, apart from offering a couple of words as she passed by certain people, and naturally, it left her worrying about the days to come. Being face-to-face with someone real and able to utter more than two words to her was grounding. Of course, Winnie still felt slightly anxious, as she often did when speaking to someone who lacked familiarity, but she was beginning to recover her senses, and to her, that was a great start.

Her mind lingered for a second too long on his choice in calling her Winifred, but as someone who wasn’t used to being addressed by her first name so quickly, she didn’t dig too deep into it. Perhaps nicknames weren’t the most proper, anyway; her mother and one close friend back home were the only ones that actively called her Winnie, the more she thought about it. She felt comfortable in allowing herself to come to the conclusion that he didn’t take her to be a maid of the Queen’s, which was a relief. She had had far too many encounters with rich men who had mistaken her to be a servant and not a performer; she supposed clothing had a lot to do with that. She was wearing a dress from the Queen’s riches, though. Had that had something to do with it? She felt a slight frown play at her lips as her worries began to turn over in her mind once again. Quit fretting. It was always a challenge, when class meant so much in society. She wasn’t poor, per se, she simply wasn’t able to have a lot due to the large number of children in her family. Unfortunately, though, unless one wore a gigantic gem across their neck, they were often seen as lowly and impecunious.

“Pleasure to meet you, my lord,” she voiced once more, feeling her smile broaden just slightly at his flourishing bow; this was just a performance, she told herself. Her brown eyes darted away from his person as he brought up the Queen, allowing her gaze to settle on the gorgeous building behind her instead. “Her Majesty is always lurking,” Winnie returned a moment later, turning back to catch Silas’ eye. “Often I’ve been able to catch the lingering perfume she wears. Although I suspect she will not emerge from the shadows until all of her precious jewels are present and together.” Her head tilted slightly as she curiously peered up at him. “You are from America,” she concluded; it hadn’t taken her long to pinpoint his accent. Her brows rose slightly. “Did the Queen travel there, or did she appoint you as a Gem here in London?”
senna_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ◇ ── 𝓼𝓮𝓪𝓼𝓸𝓷'𝓼 𝓯𝓲𝓷𝓮𝓼𝓽

Postby *Lovel* » Tue Apr 19, 2022 12:15 pm

『✾』Anastasia Davies『✾』

"IT'S HARD WHEN WE ARGUE ,WE'RE BOTH STUBBORN"

The Florist ✾ 22 ✾ Heterosexual

==== ♣ ======== ♣ ========= ♣ ======== ♣ ========= ♣ ======== ♣ ======== ♣ ======== ♣ ======== ♣ ======== ♣ ====
Tags: Open

Anastasia took in the sight in front of her and her brother. "Have you ever seen something so beautiful." There was a long pause and Anastasia looked to her brother out of the corner of her eye. He wasn't even looking when he said "Every morning in which I look into the mirror." The girl shot her brother a stern look. He finally casted her a look and flinched at the sight. He put his hands up in feign defense "My sincerest apologies Lady Davies." He didn't sound the slightest bit sincere. It earned him a slap of the hat Anastasia was wearing. "Ow, that's not befitting of a lady." He said with a smirk. "I'll show you what's befitting of a lady after-" "Now now sister let's not say unkind words. Someone may overhear." August interrupted making his way to the castle as Anastasia put her hat back on gently.

Anastasia grumbled words uncommonly heard from a lady under her breath as she followed close behind her darling brother. What she would do to garden on these lands, the grass looked perfect so she imagined the soil was in great condition. Anastasia you nitwit, you are not here to admire the lawn. She lightly shook her head before she dusted off her dress that was the color of olive's and straightened back up. "Almost there, breathe Ana." Her brother stopped abruptly turning to her. Anastasia stifled a chuckle as she looked over her twin "Your tie, it's crooked. Here." She fixed his tie that matched her dress then patted him lightly. "What would I do without you." "lose your head I suspect." They smiled at each other before noticing everyone else around. Anastasia bristled before easing up again. All the women arriving were beautiful did she really stand a chance at being noticed by any of the suitors?
*Lovel*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby poppyxoxo » Tue Apr 19, 2022 6:47 pm

poppyxoxo wrote:Elspeth
23 - she/her - The Assiduous - location: palace - mentions: - tags: Elyna

“Mother, you are the dressmaker. If you do intend to continue fussing over my dress, then surely you must know wrinkles will appear!” Elspeth stated in exasperation, more so from the anxiety of the events to come. Her mother let out a huffed “Oh child do not be so foolish. All is well”. “For now,” Elspeth quipped before she finally gave up and shifted away from her mother to stand in front of the mirror in the provided room, of course, all under the direction of her overly pedantic mum. As Elspeth had a moment to think, she found her mind wandering off to all the other beautiful and lavishly dressed women and men that she may come across as the event progressed. Elspeth was a bit daunted, but she was even more excited. Soon everything would calm down and the fun could all begin.

Elspeth and her family had of course arrived early and under some instruction from the carriage, Elspeth and her mother were whisked to one of the many rooms in the palace to complete any finishing touches. Although the room must have been one of the largest Elspeth had ever seen, she guessed that it was probably considered amongst the smallest. She was excited to see the rest of the palace and still couldn’t believe that she was well within her rights to be curious and have her curiosities calmed. Elspeth could still recall the first few moments her eyes had skimmed over the letter, her breath nowhere to be found.

She made her way towards the main area, joining in with the slowly building stream of guests as they arrived in a flourish of lovely clothes and colours. Elspeth did her best to walk gracefully, doing her best to hide in a smile at the thought of her brothers teasing her careful steps. If they had been here, she would have lost herself, but they weren’t. She was and she was meant to be paying attention. She caught sight of her mother off to the side as the older woman handed her bags to a serving man nearby and she felt a sense of relief as that was one less thing to worry about. Elspeth kept her attention sharp as she didn’t want to appear that she had no intentions of staying long but her true intentions were quite the opposite. She was beyond thrilled. She turned to a women next to her, hesitated a moment before approaching. "Mind my saying so but I adore your dress".
poppyxoxo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby No one » Wed Apr 20, 2022 1:27 am

Olivia Willow Vextor/female/26 years old/The Unpredictable/Tags: Open/Location: Coming to the palace ——>Palace/Pansexual, Demisexual
Olivia was doing her hair into a loose braid. Today was the big day, the day she would go to the palace and begin her search for love. Her nanny, the one person who her entire life cared for her had told her to go if an chance ever came up. Olivia couldn’t help but feel a little bit nervous. She knew there would be others there, but more so to get to know other people. Something that Olivia had to work on when she was there. She put on an ivory dress, one that was her nanny had given to her a few days before her unexpected death. It was about time that it be put to good use. I mean she had to look presentable to go to the palace today. Didn’t want to look like she didn’t care. That would send people the wrong message about her. As she heard the approaching chariot, she looked out of her window. It was indeed her chariot that would take her to the palace. As she grabbed her bags, there was only two. One with her clothing and another with some personal things she wanted to take with her. She took a deep breath and halted for one second as she started to walk a few steps in front of the door. She said to herself, “Welp goodbye. Next time, well if there is a next time that I come to this place I might have my partner. Hold up for me while I’m gone.”

Olivia smiled trying to tell herself this is the best thing to do, but her heart couldn’t help but feel heavy and saddened that she would be leaving this place behind. She had lived here for a little over half of her life and it hurt her to see her leave behind this. I have to do what the nanny told me she told herself. That was her dying wish for me so I shall serve it. She took another deep breath and opened her door. She put her bags up with her in the chariot and they were off. As long as she stuck to what she knew, then that is all that matters. Someone would have to like her for who she is. The light bouncing of the chariot and the clicking of the hooves from the horses on the ground was the one thing Olivia focused on. If she wast to dwell on the these things she had in her heart, there was no way she was going to be able to concentrate when she got there. As the chariot came to a slow halt, she glanced up. She was at the palace. She was really here.

Olivia grabbed her bags and walked away from the chariot, she watched it go away and she said, even if I wanted to turn back, there is no way I could do that now. She saw many people just arriving like here. Some people were already mingling with others. She decided as usual to her personality trait of hanging back in the shadows to once again hang back in the shadows. She observed the palace from afar. This place was huge! Many windows could be seen from where she was standing. The palace was this light beige color that was pleasing to look at. It wasn’t a color that was hurting the blue gray tinted woman’s eyes and it wasn’t an odd color. The roof was a darker beige it looked to be and the top had little gold accents it seemed, but from ground level and where Olivia was standing, she couldn’t really tell what the exact colors were. A fountain could be seen in the front of the castle and tall green bushes were also in the front yard. This place really was something. It was hard to imagine this is where she would be living for some time when her nanny’s house was a small house, fit for both the nanny, her ex-husband, her daughter, and Olivia to live in. This place was so much bigger than her old home, that it overwhelmed Olivia just a bit, something Olivia rarely felt.

Olivia saw all sorts of people around. Some were shorter than her, others were taller than her. They were all dressed really nicely and she couldn’t help but feel just a bit nervous. Maybe what she was wearing wasn’t a good enough thing to wear to this. Remember this is a piece someone who you loved gave to you. You will be fine. She saw some people were wearing purple and others were wearing pink, blue, and even she could just catch a glimpse of someone else wearing a similar color to her dress. She smiled slightly, but the smile on her face quickly disappeared. It seemed as though people were already talking to eachother. Ah no matter, she would just wait it out. There would be plenty of time in the future to get to know the rest of the people she would be staying with in this palace later. Besides she wasn’t really in the mood to talk. She already missed her home and she had already wished she could go back to the place she grew up a little over half her life in, but she had made a promise to her nanny and she wasn’t about to go break it. Olivia moved her leg slightly and it ruffled her dress just slightly. This was a place she would call home for a while and honestly, Olivia was ready to take on anything that came her way.
No one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Binx_It » Fri Apr 22, 2022 8:53 am

𝓡𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓮
═══════════════════════════════════════*.☪.*═══════════════════════════════════════
|20|She/They|The Passionate Writer|Tags: Olivia Vextor, Open

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤRenee clutched the book resting on her lap, the carriage on uneven ground bumping prevented her
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤfrom relaxing. Her gaze fell to the outside spotting the palace in the distance. Her thoughts kept returning
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤto the question of if it was to late to turn back? However it was known all to well the moment she met the
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤqueen and was named a diamond. No one was surprised by her selection as a diamond, from outside eyes
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤher family was wealthy, and successful. Thanks to her mother's keen eye, Renee was often dressed in
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤbeautiful gowns. Thanks to their interests in books, outside eyes seemed to believe her to be an intelligent
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤyoung lady. Renee found pride in what others called intelligence, she used it to fuel her passion. She loved
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤbooks, and wanted to write her own. Their brother often teased them about it, even provoking them calling
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤthe dream silly or ridiculous. She found him quite annoying and often ignored his remarks. Earlier that morning
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤshe felt so overwhelmed as her mother wanted everything to be perfect, her lady's maid running back and forth
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤwith gown options. She didn't understand why they wanted to change everything last minute since they made
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤthe preparations beforehand. Her father on the other hand was engulfing himself in his work and didn't even
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤwish her goodbye. They could be terribly over bearing at times however, she cherished them.

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤRenee spent the last bit of time she had reading, she found the activity calmed her down quite a bit.
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤAs the carriage arrived she took a deep breath, to compose herself before exiting the carriage. Her gaze falling
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤonto the palace, it was much more lovely in person, than from a distance. However they were much more
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤinterested in seeing the gardens, as they're normally a quiet place they could read.

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤRenee's attention was caught, hearing voices. She had heard there were quite a few selected as
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤdiamonds and gems of this season. It seemed she wasn't the first to arrive, though it didn't bother her much.
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤIt had nothing to do with keeping their appearance up anyways, if anything she'd prefer to be back home.
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤRenee felt a bit awkward standing quietly as other began to social with each other, while awkwardly standing
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤthere. Renee glanced over seeing another young lady, deciding to start up a conversation ``hello, I'm renee
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤbennet.``
They paused struggling to find a topic to discuss, other than the current arrival of the jewels selected
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤby the queen. ``pardon my forwardness however, have you spoken with anyone else, or happen to know where
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤwe go from here?``
Binx_It

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby No one » Sat Apr 23, 2022 11:02 am

Arthur Henry Hendrix/male/22 years old/The Good Seeker/Tags: Open/Location: Coming to the palace——>Palace/Heterosexual
Arthur walked though his home. His mother came rushing over and said her voice high pitched and stern, “Arthur Henry Hendrix! You are not ready yet, the chariot will be here soon. You have to get ready. Here after you get changed I will comb your hair for you.” Arthur rolled his eyes slightly, but he nodded to her and said with a sigh, “Fine I’ll let you do that if that makes you feel any better mother.” Arthur walked to his room passing by his sister, Amber who was two years older than he was. Amber smiled and said, “You ready for this brother?” Arther smiled a small nervous smile and he said, “As ready as I’ll ever be.” He felt a light squeeze on his shoulder and saw his younger brother by two years, seven months behind him, Arlo. Arlo said giving him a smile, “You’ll be fine. Bring back with you the prettiest girl there.” Arthur rolled his eyes with a lighthearted intention, a smile on his face when he did it. He smiled and said to both of his siblings, “Thanks you guys. Now you better let me go get ready before mom has your hides for ‘distracting me’.” Both of his siblings walked off together and he sighed. He was really going to miss there friendly and lighthearted banter with each other and the sibling bonding moments they had, but this was his chance to get himself someone he could spend the rest of his life with. He smiled and walked to his room. He opened the door and walked in.

Of course, he thought to himself, my mother is the only person I know to be way to prepared for this kind of deal. He chuckled and decided that she can be a bit much at times. It was honestly so odd to him that his mother, Avery, and his father, Andrew, were so attracted to each other and got married in the first place. They both had such different personalities that seemed to balance each other out in the best ways possible. I hope I find that person that brings the best qualities out of me. After all he was going there to find love. He quickly got changed into his first day clothes there. He said to himself in his, got to look all fancy for my first impression. He had on a white button up shirt underneath with a ivory/yellow colored vest over it and a neck tie that was of a similar color. His nice coat was a navy blue with the buttons being of a gold color. His pants were a beige color, an odd shade of it if you ask him and his boots were a black. As he walked out, he could see his mother walking down the hallway towards him. She herded him away from his room and when she reached him and she said, “Now Arthur, I know we aren’t wealthy like the rest of the people there, but your going to be fine. As long as your personality shows brightly, then you find happiness.” Arthur smiled and said, “Thanks mother. I best not wait though, my chariot arrives soon. What about my bags? I know I don’t have a lot of things to carry with me, maybe a bag or two but...” His mother interrupted, Arlo is taking care of that. Now sit quickly, your hair is in tatters and you can’t go looking like that.”

Arthur stepped out of his house, his blonde hair neatly combed or to the best of his mother’s abilities that went town to almost brush his shoulders. He smiled and he said giving his mother a small kiss on the cheek, “Goodbye mother. Take care all of you. His mother had tears in her eyes that slowly leaked out of her eyes and she said, “We will miss you. Bring back the girl of your dreams.” The striking blue eyed male rolled his eyes slightly and her comment and walked to the chariot. His bags were waiting beside the chariot. He smiled and put them into the chariot before he got in. As the chariot moved off he waved one last time to his family. He wouldn’t see them for a while and boy would be miss them. Even though his parents were kind of annoying, his brother loved to teasing him constantly, and his sister had a tendency to want to be involved in everything, he would miss all of them. Arthur had living a bit from the castle, but the chariot seemed to be moving a bit faster than usual. He wondered how his parents could afford such extraordinary outfits for him, but he wasn’t going to question. He was one who was grateful for everything he had and boy was he grateful to have new cloths to wear to this. He smiled and felt the jostle of the chariot bring him out of his thoughts.

As the chariot slowed to a halt, he was there. A small spike of nervousness flickered in his heart, but he quickly quenched the small flame. He got out of the chariot and grabbed his bags. He walked away from it, not turning back to watch it go like he did when he was a little tot. He looked around, it had already seemed that people were mingling. Ah fine with him. He did get here a bit later than others so he didn’t expect for many people to notice him come if any noticed at all. It was fine, he would look around at his surroundings that would grow familiar to him in the passing time. Hey, he thought, the palace was a beige color, kinda like his pants were beige. He saw how intricate the details were on the palace. He smiled slightly. The attention to the little details was exquisite. He saw he roof, a darker beige color. Hmm... this place really was something. This place was much more expensive looking than he thought. Maybe it would have been a smaller castle. Oh do I even hit into this equation? I mean there are so many people here and might be more well off than I am. The words of his mother echoed in his mind, Now Arthur, I know we aren’t wealthy like the rest of the people there, but your going to be fine. As long as your personality shows brightly, then you find happiness. He smiled and made a slight nod, a quick one to himself. Yes his mother was a wise woman. If he was to show his personality, then that is what would bring him happiness, not wealth. Arthur took a deep breath and was ready to start a new chapter in his life.
No one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby No one » Sat Apr 23, 2022 11:24 am

Olivia Willow Vextor/female/26 years old/The Unpredictable/Tags: Renee/Location: Palace/Pansexual, Demisexual
Olivia heard a voice that was talking to her. She turned around to see a female standing there. She had a beautiful dress on and Olivia couldn’t help but feel a little bit self conscious about her own dress. The dress was one of the prettiest blue colors that Olivia had laid eyes on. It had details that seemed to shimmer in the light of the day. Was it a silver color? Maybe a silver blue? Olivia couldn’t quite tell what color it was. She wasn’t to sure if she wanted to have a conservation right now as she didn’t really feel in the mood, but she might as well. Besides, she didn’t want to be rude and not answer this female’s questions. She said, “Nice to meet you Renne Bennet. My name is Olivia Vextor. I do not know what we are supposed to do. My guess would be that we mingle with others until we are told. I have not yet talked to others here.” She looked around and she said with a sigh, “I miss my home already so my apologies if I sound a bit tensed up.”

Why should you miss your home. You don’t have anything to go back to. The memories she thought, the memories. They were to painful to think about as she wasn’t in the place she made them. Would she ever go back to that place or was she destined to live somewhere else. She wished she had never come now. She didn’t want to leave the place she had lived around half of her life in. She looked around and then turned her attention to the female hoping to find a way to get the female to talk to her more. I guess she was ready to talk to someone, for now at least. She said her voice filled with a bit of a curious tone, “So Renee, how are you feeling about coming here? Are you feeling happy, sad, excited, anxious or something else? I just am curious to see how others are feeling.” Olivia heard the approaching of another chariot. A pair of feet it the ground and she gazed with slight interest at the feet.

A young male had just arrived. Blonde haired and blue eyed and youthful looking, Olivia couldn’t help but think to herself that he looked really youthful and maybe to young to be here, but hey what say did she have in this. That would be zero she thought to herself. Olivia herself had asked the question to Renee of how she was feeling about coming to this palace. What was herself feeling about coming here? She was feeling nervous, home sick, maybe a small amount of anxiety, but a very small one, and something that contradicted everything she had just described to herself. She was feeling calm among the negative words she had just thought about. She really didn’t find an explanation as to why she felt this way, but she sure needed a sense of calming or her emotions would have shone. She was good at hiding her emotions so it was no problem for her. Hopefully I’m not being to nosy she thought to herself. She didn’t want the only person who had spiked a conversation with her to go away.
No one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me