◇ ── 𝓼𝓮𝓪𝓼𝓸𝓷'𝓼 𝓯𝓲𝓷𝓮𝓼𝓽

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

── V 002

Postby senna_ » Sun Apr 24, 2022 1:29 am

𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐁𝐀𝐑𝐎𝐒
    24 , he/him , aspiring artist , loc; palace , mentions; --> , tags; matsu
    It was a relief to find that the owner of the bag that Vincent had accidentally run straight into was not enraged. Despite that not having been something Vincent had prepared himself to handle, the feeling wouldn't have necessarily been completely out of the question. He had, after all, just collided with something valuable. Or, if not valuable, then personal. The incident seemed typical, in Vincent's eyes; even his mother used to make comments when he was younger, muttering that Vincent hadn't truly arrived until he broke something. Most of the time, the breaking of an object was completely accidental. Most of the time. In Vincent's defence, he simply found himself caught up in the moment, and he often found himself gazing at the bigger picture - quite literally. He knew that still didn't make up for the damages he often caused, though.

He tuned back into the conversation as the bag owner stepped closer to him. He had a bright smile, a welcoming smile, and Vincent found himself returning it with ease. He had kind, dark eyes, the type that seemed to glisten with laughter, and a bright look across his features. Vincent knew many people, and knew of many more people, given how social the Baros family had to be, but he had to admit, this was the first time he had run into this gentleman. "Well, in that case, I suppose your bags will have to get a nice, glistening clean, hm?" Vincent tucked his hands behind his back, a light smile still lingering against his lips. "Such valuable items tossed on such a dirty floor. Although I must say, I would not be surprised if Her Majesty the Queen had these very tiles polished to perfection right after the carriages rolled out. I am even sure that if you look hard enough, you will see your reflection staring right back at you!" That was evidently far from the truth, and anyone would know that reflections from stone tiles were not really a real thing, but it was fun to make light of the conversation regardless. Vincent wasn't sure how he'd feel if everything was all mannerly and posh right from the get-go. Manners were driven into him from a young age, but that didn't mean Vincent enjoyed standing rigidly and proper at all hours of the day.

His brows raised slightly, head tilting just a bit, as he gazed at the man in front of him. "Bristol?" he echoed. "Have you travelled to London before? I cannot say you look familiar... and I only say this because my mother has tried to introduce me to everyone in Europe." He rolled his eyes in addition to his sarcasm, but humour arose across his features once more as the stranger tapped the bag with the side of his boot. "I suppose you must have had some prior experience to conclude their level of, ah, sturdiness," he chuckled. "I may have to do just the same. For research, of course." His head tipped down slightly and his eyes widened, as if he was being serious with that last statement.

The humour momentarily broke free as he revealed himself as Matsu Taylor. Vincent knew now that he certainly had not come across his family before. "Vincent Baros," he returned, shaking Matsu's hand. "It seems I, too, have given two names. Funny how that works!" He shifted back so that Matsu could squeeze around the carriage. "Have you been travelling long? I can only imagine how stiff you must feel right now!"

senna_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Binx_It » Sun Apr 24, 2022 4:27 pm

𝓡𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓮
═══════════════════════════════════════*.☪.*═══════════════════════════════════════
|20|She/They|The Passionate Writer|Tags: Olivia Vextor, Open

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤRenee glanced around for a moment waiting for a reply, she didn't wish to be a bother. Though
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤshe did wish to start a conversation however, it seemed she didn't do to well. Struggling to come up with a
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤtopic was bad enough, but they weren't sure if the other party even wished to converse. Her attention being
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤcaught as she began to speak, a bit relieved to not be ignored. They agreed feeling the question foolish, as the
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤanswer was quiet obvious. Mingling, it wasn't her specialty. Trying to find more topics to start other
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤconversations sounded to troubling.

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ``It seems like that's probably the case. oh no need to apologize, I'm sure many others feel that way
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤas well.``
Bringing up the topic of home let them think back on how they didn't get to wish their father a farewell,
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤthough when their father traveled that was normal as he never wished to say goodbye.

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤRenee remained silent, unsure if Olivia wanted to speak anymore. She didn't want to force conversation
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤonto someone, as she knew how that felt all to well. taking a moment to look around and see just how many people
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤarrived. Thankfully it seemed to be much less than the people at the balls her family held, or that she was dragged
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤoff to. This left her to think about the following season and how many she'd be going to. Sighing a bit she returned
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤher attention as Olivia began to speak. ``oh, I suppose it's exciting?`` She spoke noticeably unenthused. ``truthfully?
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤI don't really like the idea of being here an entire season, though it's possibly a once in a life time experience so I can't
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤsay I hate it?``

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤRenee noticed the attention turning to the noise of a chariot, glancing over to see another arrival. It'd seem
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤnot everyone had arrived just yet, wondering how many people were yet to arrive. ``what about you olivia? how do
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤyou feel about being here? are you look forward to this season?``
Binx_It

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me