π™Žπ™€π˜Όπ™π˜Ύπ™ƒπ™„π™‰π™‚ . . . [closed - pm if interested!]

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: π™Žπ™€π˜Όπ™π˜Ύπ™ƒπ™„π™‰π™‚ . . . [closed - pm if interested!]

Postby onion » Thu Jun 16, 2022 1:18 pm

β₯ rosie park / 21 / bisexual
tags: archie & octavius

"sweet sweet sweet!!!" rosie cheered as she grabbed her luggage and hurried in after archie and oct. "you know, i like you two already!" she added.
rosie set her larger suitcase down by the couch, then put the smaller bag on top. it was one of those two-in-ones youd order off amazon except hers had charms and tags and who knows what else on the larger case; only one keychain hanging off the tag of the small bag.
anyway, she kicked her shoes off at the door and nodded to the open door, then ran after oct, arms splayed out as if she were flying through the hall as she half yelled "ooh lets see!..."
and when she got there? "paradise," rosie thought as she settled her shoulders and then stopped at oct with a smile, staring out the window the whole time she made her way there. there was something about the water that made her just gaze at it, and the waves brought her in til she was nearly nose to glass.
"way way waaaay better than the coast of new york!" she said excitedly yet again. "hey archie, come look! i mean i know youre from here and all but still you GOTTA check this out!"
"ahh man you know what this reminds me of?!" she started, pulling back from the glass and making a rainbow type of motion before continuing. "a minecraft sunrise! with shaders and everything, on a nice really small beach with some wooden chairs and- hey oct, do you play minecraft?"
rosie then stuck her head back to yell a little, or at least, she raised her voice. "archie, you play minecraft?" she asked, then focused back on oct. "you know, i thought this trip would be a great way to make friends, i figured if anyone brought their laptops they could join my minecraft realm and play with me when we arent out by the beach and doing stuff!"
onion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby senna_ » Mon Jun 20, 2022 2:15 pm

xxxπ‰π”π‹πˆπ„π“π“π„ π…π€ππˆπ€ππˆ
xxx↳ the dancer ; she/her ; 21 ; location driveway ; tags; odessa

Juliette was beginning to notice that there was a glimmer of mystery that outlined Odessa. There was nothing about her that raised suspicion, or swung red flags, but rather, enticed her. It wasn't a feeling that made Juliette suspect she knew everyone's dirty secrets, but that she knew how to catch and hold one's attention simply by being her radiant self. It was definitely because of how she held herself. Elegant, captivating, but down-to-earth all at the same time. Juliette was beginning to think she should take some notes. Posture and elegance was especially important in the dance industry, but on a personal note, this warm energy about Odessa was exactly what Juliette aimed to give out. Maybe it would come with time, especially if she hung out around Odessa more. She hoped they would spend some more time together. It was early on, and Odessa was the only person Juliette had had an actual conversation with so far, but she had a good feeling about this. Odessa was definitely someone she wanted to be around.

She hadn't noticed the dimmed spark in Odessa's dark brown eyes, and perhaps that was for the best. "My knight in shining armour," she giggled in return to the young woman's crab comment, bringing a hand up and gently placing it on her chest as if truly flattered by the statement. "Those crabs have nothing on you." Her eyes glistened excitedly as she clasped both hands together. "I hope we have a decent amount of free time," she continued. "I figured we'd have a schedule to follow, but goodness, I would absolutely love to see a good sunset over the beach sometime. And with a few dolphins? It sounds so romantic." She sighed somewhat dreamily, a girlish smile on her lips. This was a big change for her, as someone who hadn't had the opportunity to have beautiful vacations like this very often. She hoped her excitement wasn't a bother to Odessa. She was trying her best to contain it.

It was easy enough sliding it off to the side when the blonde glanced down at the bags by their ankles. "I'm a tight packer," she said good-natured. "I watched too many YouTube videos to figure out which folding ways were the best for a small suitcase." Her smile increased, and she pretended to flex her muscles. "Seven to nine hour dance days aren't for nothing." Despite her teasing, there was enough meaning in that to get by. Of course, the women didn't have the same workouts as men, who focused more on arms due to all the lifting, but she was much stronger than her delicate frame led those around her to believe. Besides, even though Odessa was making light comments about the weight of her bags, Juliette suspected they weren't anything extreme. "You need the outfits! Photoshoots!" she chirped, grabbing one of Odessa's bags. "Is Heather your sister? I hope you have enough room for souvenirs!" She felt her cheeks turning cherry red at the sweet comments Odessa was making, smiling up at her in return. "I do hope there's air conditioning in here. My frizzy hair definitely isn't appreciating the change in temperature!" With that, she started up towards the gorgeous beach house, feeling slightly nervous as she approached the door. But what was there to worry about? This was going to be great fun!
senna_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ptolemaea » Fri Jul 01, 2022 4:20 am

━━ πŠπˆπ„π‘π€π
γ€Œthe dreamer ━ twenty three ━ location: house 02 ━ tags: vienna」

Kieran thought for a brief moment, unable to take her eyes off of Vienna. Moments into her journey and she had already found inspiration for her latest work. It never had to be romantic poetry, Kieran was just so absolutely captivated by the woman she knew in an instant she would be the subject, though if her poetry revolving around Vienna would ever see the light of day, she was unsure. If she continued to be so open about herself, then her work could be easily found β€” she had, after all, told Vienna her pen name. She wasn’t so sure that Amelie was the way to go with new people, though she had long since faded out of the public eye.

β€œI’d say I like to keep a more summery palette,” Kieran said, ripping her eyes off of Vienna to glance around the house. The blast of air conditioning was very welcomed, Kieran slipping off her sneakers at the entrance. β€œMy family always kept a winter palette as it suited my mother the most. Unfortunately I look much more like my father.”

As she thought about the other questions Vienna had asked, she decided to drop her luggage off right by the woman’s, before looking back down to her. Gesturing to the necklaces which rested around her neck, she answered, β€œMy wardrobe is primarily solid colors or simple patterns, as they’re much easier to accessorize.”

β€œNow, I’m curious, dear housemate. What brings a fashion designer on the journey of a lifetime?”

It was a question she’d been waiting to ask, as her reason had been fulfilled not by the beaches, but by Vienna herself. The inspiration was coursing through her veins, just waiting to explode onto the journal in her purse.

ptolemaea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me