Love Letters [RP Play!]

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

sf - one

Postby deco. » Sat Apr 09, 2022 7:54 pm

𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒗𝒊𝒆 𝑭𝒍𝒆𝒕𝒄𝒉𝒆𝒓
tags: briar & kaz ﹣mentions: none mood: whelmed
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Stevie took her time to prepare for her arrival at the mansion. Her plan? Well… She would dress comfortably for the plane ride and then do a quick change in the back of her uber. An art she’d like to think she had mastered. It was still rather early and she cursed herself for not stopping at Starbucks before heading to the airport. Something with a lot of caffeine would’ve been perfect, her body hadn’t had much time to reset itself now that school was over and coffee definitely helped her survive the late nights. She would definitely be taking a few days inside the house to decompress. She honestly saw the show was more of a vacation for herself than an excuse to try and find love, she was skeptical of it all. Reality tv couples rarely stay together. Still she was idly hoping someone would prove her wrong whether it be a totally different couple or if she somehow found “the one.” For now, her main focus would be to survive the trip to Vancouver.

The plane ride was rather mundane, she couldn’t find anything interesting to watch on the screen nor did she want to pay for the plane’s wifi. The games on her phone could only entertain her for so long and it didn’t help that she was feeling pretty cramped in her seat. She would think that the show would at least provide a business class seat but no, economy it was. Once the plane landed and everyone was allowed out of their seats she took a moment to stretch out her legs, she might’ve been blocking a few people from getting their things from the top compartment but she really didn’t care, her legs had been killing her. Grabbing her belongings from her seat she wasted no time getting to the baggage claim, collecting the rest of her things and then calling an uber. Then when she was sitting inside the uber she quickly got herself changed. Her outfit consisted of checkered pants, a white top, and some white shoes. It was topped off with a yellow coat and a fake gucci belt. She had done her hair earlier and now she felt like she was dressed for success.

The car soon pulled up outside the mansion and she found herself hauling her luggage toward the front door. She didn't waste too much time admiring the scenery, she was eager to get inside and be able to meet everyone. Stevie had a feeling that she was one of the last people there, which sucked as she figured everyone would’ve known each other by now and she’d be a little behind. Oh well, that wouldn’t be the end of the world. She approached the front door and twisted the handle but the door didn’t budge, which she found to be odd since the handle twisted so it wasn’t locked. “Beautiful house but shoddy doors… That makes sense.” She said to herself quietly before twisting the handle and using her body weight to force it open but this time it opened with a thud and then she heard someone say something. “Oh, what the hell?” She said and stepped inside to see two guys who were standing there, one seemed to be in a little bit of pain, it was clear to hear that he was the reason why she couldn’t get the door open the first time around. He seemed relatively unscathed so she stepped back outside to grab her luggage before coming back in to greet the two, “Hey. I’m Stevie” She greeted and then paused for a moment turning to look at Briar, “oh sorry for hitting you with the door.”She desperately wanted to add some underhanded comment about why he shouldn’t have been standing there in the first place but it was her first day and that meant making a good impression.
Last edited by deco. on Sun Apr 10, 2022 11:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
deco.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Love Letters [RP Play!]

Postby poppyxoxo » Sat Apr 09, 2022 9:22 pm

𝑵𝒐𝒗𝒂
24 ~ she/her ~ location: bedroom, bathroom, kitchen, ~ mentions: ~ tags:

Nova had awoken earlier than she had expected and she knew this because not one person seemed to be awake plus, the time displayed on her phone screen further proved the fact. Maybe because it was the fact that she hadn't quite gotten used to the place, so she quickly put it down to nerves. She quietly got up, grabbing a tote bag and placing a few things into it before popping on her favourite pair of black slides, heading towards the bathroom with her brown tote bag hanging from her shoulder. After she had a shower, got dressed and readied herself for the day, it was a bit later on and everyone was beginning to stir. Still being quiet, Nova headed downstairs towards the kitchen with an iced vanilla late on her mind. Once she had made it, she turned around to locate a vacant seat but none of them really appealed to her and so she headed back towards the room with the beanbag, relying heavily on her memory of what it looked like. In less than one minute she had found the room and so she thankfully sunk into it, placing one earphone in her ear just in case she needed the other to interact with others.

She absently sipped at the iced coffee, setting it down every once in a while so that her hand didn't get numb and red. From her tote bag, Nova pulled out a book about Mantras, flicking through it every once in a while highlighting a line and sticking a small book sticky note to mark the pages. Annotating her books was one of the things that could occupy Nova for hours if life ever gave her the opportunity. She decided that once her coffee was done, she would head out into the garden for some more weed pulling until she was required to do something for the show.
poppyxoxo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Sun Apr 10, 2022 6:02 am

Kazill Smith | 23 | Tagging: Briar, Stevie | Location: Mansion

"Yeah." Kaz didn’t mind having the title of Nova's friend for now, it was true, after all. But hopefully one day, for better or for worse, he’d be able to leave an impression of his own. It was a start, and he was kind of surprised the man knew his name already, with so many names having been flying around the night before, and it only being the morning of day two. Especially what with Briar having been engaged in conversation when Kaz and Nova had first come up to the room, in the few seconds Kaz had gotten to meet him, if it could be called that.

Kaz shook his hand firmly. "Oh I’m sure it’s that way with everyone. I just want to make a point of at least getting a start on getting to know the people I’m gonna be living with. By the way, I love the outfit," he noted. Kaz may not be the best in the world at officially putting together outfits personally, but that didn’t mean he didn’t have an eye for aesthetic, it just meant he lacked the skills and understanding, but he could appreciate a well-designed one when he saw it regardless.

Kaz yelped when the door was thrown open and a girl he didn’t recognized entered, pretty, in a way that wasn’t intimidating. Simple but attractive. He couldn’t help but like that. Why is everyone in this game so attractive? It wasn’t the first time he’d asked himself that, and he was sure it wouldn’t be the last. Honestly, it made him feel personally kind of out of place. Sure, to the eyes of some, maybe he fit into that category, but everyone else here was just…perfectly built, and from what he’d seen so far, several of them had pleasant personalities to match.

"Um…hi." Well. That was one way to make an entrance. Not his first choice personally, but to each their own. Kaz's pale gaze shifted back towards Briar— had been hit with the door when the girl had forced her way in— with evident worry on his face. Kaz may not have the most social skills in the game, but that didn’t mean he didn’t care about people. Even if it was just a hit by a door. "You okay there, man?"
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Apr 10, 2022 6:11 am

Jessikka Roberts- f- 22 y- pan; Kass and Briar maybe, definitely Luciano eventually- dad x mom: 4 siblings- Shepadoodle service dog Mayu- volunteers at animal rescue- allergies: cats, Penicillin, Amoxicillin, Bactrim, eggs- skills: animal attraction, kids like her, singing, art, writing, swimming, running (but has problem with chest)- Tags: open-> Kass

The dog did her thing, Jess cleaning up then smiling and patting the dog. She turned to go back to the house, glancing to the garden...She shook her head, going to take the bag to the outside garbage. She threw it away, then just kind of...stood there. She didn't really know what to do now. She wanted to go talk to Luciano, but knew she needed to get to know others. She didn't really know who to talk to, though. She stood there and thought, trying to figure out who to talk to. She didn't notice when the dog made a small sound. She gasped as Mayu pulled s bit, first time she'd done that since she was a puppy. She stopped the dog, and began to walk. She let the dog take her wherever, making a small sound. They were at the garden, where Kass was. She didn't stop the dog from leading her to Kass, saying "H...Hello."

Sage Ether Reems- m- 20y- homo; possibly Devin, and Darwin- dad x mom: twin sister, younger sister and brother- law and medical majors- allergies: peanut butter, bee stings- special skills: swimming, running, animal attraction, tree climbing- cat Maggi at home- Tags: open

He hummed as he woke up that day ready for whatever. If anyone asked him if he had pets, he'd be ready for that. He had his phone, and pictures of the pretty she cat. He wasn't sure if anyone would...except maybe the redhead with the service dog. She seemed to really like animals, by the way she treated Mayu. He was glad to have seen that, to know that. He headed down, smelling food and smiling. He was able to get some (?), then he headed off to sit down, wanting to think on things.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

B [016]

Postby senna_ » Sun Apr 10, 2022 8:09 am

𝐁𝐑𝐈𝐀𝐑 𝐌Ä𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐍
────────────────────────── . 25 . he/him . loc; main doors . tags; kazill, stevie──────────────────────────

It was pretty obvious that Kaz was momentarily caught off guard, to which Briar almost immediately connected it to the fact that he had felt confident in at least giving a guess at his name, as opposed to hesitantly asking. “I’m good with names,” he felt the need to say, in case for whatever reason Kaz thought it was odd that he had remembered so quickly. “I teach,” he continued, turning his hand over to add to his elaboration. “I’ve gotten good at the whole name-to-face thing. Not trying to be weird; I haven't gotten around to stalking my fellow roommates just yet.” The last part was a joke, but Briar got the sense Kaz wouldn’t have understood that without adding at least a smile, so he did just that before taking a sip of his coffee, thankful the ice cooled it down to the right temperature.

He allowed his gaze to settle on Kaz, only quickly shifting down to his glass so that he could wipe away the condensation that was beginning to form around where he was holding the cup. Fleetingly, a discreet frown crossed over his features as he felt the door bump up against his back. “I didn’t think it was that windy out,” he mumbled, more to himself than to Kaz, turning his head to glance out the window. Of course, there weren’t any trees close enough for him to catch sight of any leaves blowing about, which therefore didn’t do his quick searching much justice. Leaving it for now, Briar returned his focus onto Kazill, yet took a couple of small steps away from the door so that he no longer had to feel the doorknob jabbing his hip.

“Good idea,” Briar chimed in, nodding his head ever-so-slightly in approval-style. “Some of us could be here the whole two years, after all.” Again, it was more on the verge of that of a joke, but this time, Briar didn’t bother adding a laugh; he suspected it would be too forced, given that most of his comments were deadpanned to begin with. “Oh.” There was an audible amount of surprise in his tone when Kaz made mention of the clothes on his body; Briar’s friend group didn’t exactly go about complimenting what one another wore. He didn't usually put much thought into what he wore. Clothes were clothes, after all. “Thanks. You ─ ”

The words died against his tongue as he was thrust forward; the action was accompanied by a rather painful slam against his left shoulder. The object fled from his person as soon as it had collided with him, and when he turned around, he was surprised to note that there was nobody but a slightly opened door there. However, within seconds, in walked a tall blond; confidence oozed off her person, and Briar raised a brow. Then he laughed, heartily and seemingly relieved, as she stopped and eyed them with an impassive expression. “You sure know how to make your presence known,” he shot at her, ever-so-grateful that he had drank down enough of his coffee to avoid a spill. “Do you purposely barge in through occupied doors just to say that you did? I support that; nice one.” There was a slight throb in his shoulder, but it wasn’t of concern to him. So when Kaz inquired about it, Briar’s brows yet again shot up, as if his question was the only thing that allowed him to realize he had indeed just been whacked in the side by a door. “Yeah, I’m good,” he assured him. “I’ve had things a lot worse than that happen to me; it takes more than a door to break down this guy.” A grin split across his face and he reached out to gently knock Kaz’s shoulder with his hand before allowing his attention to fall onto the stranger beside them.

“You remind me of Little Miss Sunshine,” he continued, keeping his focus on her, humour slithering around his words. “Or, no… Maybe the little bird from Charlie Brown. Your coat’s dope either way,” Briar added, deciding then that it was best to simply cut to the point, as opposed to making references that she possibly didn’t even know. “I'm Briar.” He didn't introduce Kaz, feeling as though the guy would want to do it himself, for obvious reasons. He shot her a boyish grin. “Good to meet you, stranger.”
senna_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

aa - twelve

Postby deco. » Sun Apr 10, 2022 11:55 am

𝑨𝒂𝒓𝒐𝒏 𝑨𝒍𝒄𝒂𝒏
tags: kassandra ﹣mentions: briar, luciano, morgan mood: content

It took Aaron a while to fall asleep, he found himself playing back the day in his head over and over. Meeting Kass and Briar at the beginning, two truths and a lie with Luciano and Morgan; it was an eventful first day. He especially enjoyed his time with Morgan, she definitely had a bubbly personality and he liked having her around while the two of them took photos. He learned that she ran her own blog and had quite a bit of a following, once the two of them parted ways he was definitely going to take a look at her blog, he was interested to know her experiences traveling. He had also gotten some good photos out front and in the backyard, once he edited them he would be sure to show Morgan the final outcome. Something he would save for a later date. He estimated he ended up falling asleep around 11:30; while he was used to not sleeping in his own bed, he found it weird to be sharing a room with 13 other people. Others went to bed right away while some stayed up later. He would have to get used to everyone’s sleeping habits, Aaron just hoped he didn’t snore and disturb anyone.

When morning came he took a shower, got dressed, then brushed his teeth; he opted to not wear contacts today and continue on with his glasses. He figured it suited his outfit for today which consisted of: a pair of gray jeans, a white shirt, his apple watch, white Adidas and a tan jacket to go overtop. Aaron slipped his phone into his back pocket and made his way downstairs for breakfast which had been made already. He had a suspicion on who made breakfast and if he ever came across Luciano he would for sure be thanking him. Aaron quickly ate before setting his dishes aside and taking a moment to look at his phone, he was for sure going to be creeping a certain someone’s social media accounts but not in the kitchen he didn’t want to be in anyone’s way. He stepped outside and slowly sauntered around the property as he absentmindedly headed toward the garden and scrolled around on his phone.

When he eventually looked up, he saw Kass exploring the garden and he decided he would go and join her. “Good morning.” He greeted with a slight wave and slid his phone back into his pocket. Sure there were other people he needed to introduce himself to but hanging out with a friendly face never hurt either. “How was your group for the game last night?” He asked.
deco.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby poppyxoxo » Mon Apr 11, 2022 10:48 pm

poppyxoxo wrote:𝑵𝒐𝒗𝒂
24 ~ she/her ~ location: bedroom, bathroom, kitchen, ~ mentions: ~ tags: Emma

Nova had awoken earlier than she had expected and she knew this because not one person seemed to be awake plus, the time displayed on her phone screen further proved the fact. Maybe because it was the fact that she hadn't quite gotten used to the place, so she quickly put it down to nerves. She quietly grabbed a tote bag and placed a few things into it before popping on her favourite pair of black slides, heading towards the bathroom with her brown tote bag hanging from her shoulder. After she had a shower, got dressed and readied herself for the day, it was a bit later on and everyone was beginning to stir. Still being quiet, Nova headed downstairs towards the kitchen with an iced vanilla latte on her mind. Once she had made it, she turned around to locate a vacant seat but none of them really appealed to her and so she headed back towards the room with the beanbag, relying heavily on her memory of what it looked like. In less than one minute she had found the room and so she thankfully sunk into it, placing one earphone in her ear just in case she needed the other to interact with others.

She absently sipped at the iced coffee, setting it down every once in a while so that her hand didn't get numb and red. From her tote bag, Nova pulled out a book about Mantras, flicking through it every once in a while highlighting a line and sticking a small book sticky note to mark the pages. Annotating her books was one of the things that could occupy Nova for hours if life ever gave her the opportunity. She decided that once her coffee was done, she would head out into the garden for some more weed pulling until she was required to do something for the show. Suddenly Nova remembered that she had forgotten her very important lip balm and so she quickly got up and made a speedy walk for the stairs, quick and smoothly proceeding upwards.

Nova made her way into the bedroom, not being quiet because she naturally assumed everyone was already awake and downstairs so when her eyes fell upon another woman who happened to be the one that joined her in the group game. "Oh pardon my intrusion! I thought everyone was downstairs" Nova quickly explained herself sheepishly.
poppyxoxo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Wed Apr 13, 2022 10:54 am

Kazill Smith | 23 | Tagging: Briar, Stevie | Location: Mansion

"You teach? What do you teach?" Kaz asked. At the commentary regarding how some of them could find themselves there for the entire duration the game ran, he chuckled. He’d been confident when he’d first come here, but with time, as he met all these people, that had wavered, juuust a little. "Kinda worried I might end up being one of the ones stuck." Half joke, half seriousness. "What about you?"

With his companion distracted by the door slamming into him, Kaz winced. He guiltily felt grateful that it wasn’t him who'd been in that unfortunate position. Despite a sturdy build, he figured it would still be uncomfortable at best. "Heh…as long as you’re sure." Kaz may not know these people very well so far, but that didn’t mean he didn’t care. There wasn’t much he could do even if Briar WAS hurt worse, but he felt the need to ask either way. Just as quickly as he’d been thrown off though, Briar had recovered to address the young woman.

Kaz's gaze turned on her as well. Okay. He REALLY needed to stop admiring everyone's looks, and get to know their personalities first, he figured, but he couldn’t help it! He rolled his shoulders back, not having been aware of how much tension he held in them until that moment, and waited for the young woman's response, not daring to interrupt mid-conversation for the sake of a basic introduction just yet. There would be plenty of time for that.

Kassandra DeMarks | 23 | Tagging: Aaron, Jessika | Location: Mansion, Garden

Kass straightened herself from where she had admired the garden, and turned to see the young woman from her group the previous night approaching her, and shot her a smile, small as it was. "Good morning, Jessika. I hope you’re well," she commented. She’d seen the young woman eyeing her a bit warily since the drama with the game the night before, so was glad to see Jessika wasn’t afraid to approach her. Kass was fully aware that at times, she could come off in a more intimidating manner than some. She hoped to tone that side of her down just a little while she was here. Or in general. She could be social without being intense enough to risk scaring people off, after all.

Kass would have spoken further, but before she had the chance to even think about what she might say, another familiar voice caught her attention from behind them. Aaron. They’d had the chance to speak quite a bit on arrival day, and she had found she QUITE enjoyed his company. "Good morning, Aaron! Ours had some…challenges, but overall, it was good. Fun to learn about some of our fellow housemates. What of yourself?" She asked.
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Apr 13, 2022 11:22 am

Jessikka Roberts- f- 22 y- pan; Kass and Briar maybe, definitely Luciano eventually- dad x mom: 4 siblings- Shepadoodle service dog Mayu- volunteers at animal rescue- allergies: cats, Penicillin, Amoxicillin, Bactrim, eggs- skills: animal attraction, kids like her, singing, art, writing, swimming, running (but has problem with chest)- Tags: Kass Nd Aaron

The dog focused on her girl, now that she'd done what she thought was a good job. Jess didn't reward her...but patted her in the head. Jess turned her attention to the dark haired woman. Rather, she turned it back to her. She dipped her head, saying "G....Good morning." However, Kass seemed perfectly at peace with her now. "I'm...I'm good," she said, gaining more confidence now. "How are you?" she then asked. She glanced to the dog again. She smiled at her, then looked to the dark haired woman once more.

She too glanced over as another voice spoke, and tilted her head. She didn't know if she'd spoken to him yet. He hadn't been part of their group at two truths one lie, either. Shaking her head, she stopped those thoughts. She raised a hand and waved, even nodding to him. She didn't say anything yet, letting those two talk. Still, she could listen in to the conversation. He could address her too, as she was still trying to remember if they'd spoken.

(Have Jess and Aaron actually met yet? I cant remember)

Sage Ether Reems- m- 20y- homo; possibly Darwin- dad x mom: twin sister, younger sister and brother- law and medical majors- allergies: peanut butter, bee stings- special skills: swimming, running, animal attraction, tree climbing- cat Maggi at home- Tags: open

He hummed as he woke up that day ready for whatever. If anyone asked him if he had pets, he'd be ready for that. He had his phone, and pictures of the pretty she cat. He wasn't sure if anyone would...except maybe the redhead with the service dog. She seemed to really like animals, by the way she treated Mayu. He was glad to have seen that, to know that. He headed down, smelling food and smiling. He was able to get some, then he headed off to sit down, wanting to think on things.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

sf - two

Postby deco. » Wed Apr 13, 2022 12:47 pm

𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒗𝒊𝒆 𝑭𝒍𝒆𝒕𝒄𝒉𝒆𝒓
tags: briar & kaz ﹣mentions: none mood: whelmed

Stevie stopped and raised an eyebrow when she heard Briar’s question, “No, not typically. I mean, usually someone isn’t blocking the front door when I go to open it.” She said with a shrug. “But thank you for supporting me in my door slamming endeavors.” Stevie added on playing along with him. Now that she was properly inside she took a good look at the both of them, their outfits were very similar. Though they had their minor differences. One was wearing a questionable looking green jacket and the other had on a simple jean jacket. She wondered if those adjectives could relate to more than just their outfits. Stevie set her luggage beside her and squared herself so she could face the two of them. She didn’t expect to be presented with two boys right off the bat, not that she would complain. They didn’t seem to mind talking to her or at least one didn’t mind, the one in the jean jacket hadn’t been saying much to her. Perhaps he was shy? Whatever the reason it wouldn’t stop her from trying to make conversation.

Though before she could try and say anything else it seemed like the guy in the green had more to say. “I hope that’s a compliment and not an insult.” She replied unsure of what he meant by ‘she reminded him of Little Miss Sunshine.’ Then when Briar brought up Woodstock from Charlie Brown her eyebrows immediately shot up, “Huh… That’s an interesting way to call someone iconic” She shot back. The blonde was questionable, she couldn’t tell if he was just doing some innocent teasing or if he was naturally here to annoy others, either way, she liked his attention so far. “Nice to meet you, Briar.” She greeted and gave him a lazy wave, “I’m Stevie but if you’d rather call me stranger then I won’t stop you. I’ll just have to call you Blondie instead.” Stevie paused and then looked at Kaz, who still hadn’t spoken to her. Her eyes shifted between the two before deciding to speak up to Briar. “So… who’s he? Is he your assistant or something waiting for you to introduce him or… Is he gonna stop staring and speak up?” She said looking at Briar, though her comments were more directed to Kazill.

She would cheekily think that he was so in awe from her presence that he was frozen in place, that was definitely not the case but the thought was still entertaining nonetheless. The more she looked at the brunette the more he gave her little sibling vibes, it certainly didn’t help that he looked fairly young himself too. She figured she was right in assuming that he was some sort of a helper but maybe she was a tad bit too harsh when addressing him. Oh well, if he truly was a helper she probably wouldn’t see him much anyway. “I gotta ask, how old are you? You look really young.” She said to Kaz. Anything over 17 and she would be surprised.
deco.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me