โ€” โœง ๐‚๐Ž๐”๐‘๐“ ๐Ž๐… ๐†๐€๐‹๐‹๐€๐•๐€๐ โ™” medieval rp โ™” O&A

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: โ€” โœง ๐‚๐Ž๐”๐‘๐“ ๐Ž๐… ๐†๐€๐‹๐‹๐€๐•๐€๐ โ™” medieval rp โ™” O&A

Postby sunhorsestar » Thu Feb 10, 2022 6:06 am

Shawn Robin | 20 | Stablehand | Tagging: Diana

For a moment, there was a path of guilt he had hardly acknowledged the princess beyond a brief glance, but she had seemedโ€ฆotherwise occupied. What time did a princess have to stand and chat with a servant she barely knew? Shawn could relate better to the other servants, the people who werenโ€™t as high class as the royals and nobles. And there had been Diana, standing there and watching in silence, either willingly having left herself out, or having been pushed to the outskirts of the conversation. She seemed happy enough to acknowledge him though, which brought a smile to the young man's face.

"Oh Iโ€™d hardly say that. Just did the work and chatted with a couple of the other stablehands. Arrived a bit late this morning, unfortunately. My body apparently doesnโ€™t appreciate my recent late nights." Shawn figured he ought to fix that and take better care of himself, butโ€ฆsometimes taking some time for himself once it was dark outside WAS self-care, heโ€™d always told himself. Time away from the clamour and chaos, away from workโ€” however much he loved itโ€” and just to sit under the stars, or at a desk and write down the events of the day so that big or small, he would always be able to look back on all the good that had happened in his youth.

"Oh dearโ€ฆsorry to hear that. Must be a hassle to deal with sometimes." Shawn shot her a sympathetic smile. He couldnโ€™t do the work any of the maids did, he wouldnโ€™t have had the interest, but he never minded hearing about it if it was something she wished to bring up. "Oh not really. I will admit, Iโ€™m not a morning person. Not huge on the whole getting out of bed thing, but horses gotta eat. Once Iโ€™m in there with hem, itโ€™s reallyโ€ฆpeaceful, I guess would be a good word to describe it," he decided.
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me