High School Summer Love

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

High School Summer Love

Postby Seeley » Wed Feb 17, 2021 6:26 pm

At North Valley High, it’s just days away from summer vacation. Everyone is already talking about plans for the summer, especially about romance. Some are for summer flings, some are for the more let’s see where it goes kind of thing. In Florida, anything happens. Beach parties, pool parties you name it.

While school is coming to a close for the summer, everyone is ready to get out and go explore! Now how will you spend your summer vacation? Going on trips, hanging out with friends or that special someone? Making memories for the summer is the best.

1. Follow all CS rules
2. No perfect characters; we all have flaws
3. Please post more than 3 sentences per post( if you have writers block say so; otherwise you’ll get three warnings)
4. Please don’t go more than two pages ahead of everyone else. We all have stuff in real life so we can’t always replay right away.
5. Be mindful and kind to others(:
6. Any questions just ask me in message please(:

|| Name || Natasha Amber Wellington “Tasha” to her close friends
|| Age || 17, will turn 18 over the summer
|| Gender || female
|| Personality || Shy, sweet, kind and outgoing. She has the tendency to keep things bottled up though when she’s upset about something, it’s something that she’s been working on. Another thing is her being the kind of person where she’s taken advantage of because of her kindness.
|| Description ||
-height: 5 foot 4
-weight: 115lbs
-hair color/length: brown hair that is a bit past her shoulders
-eye color: greenish blue; with thick lashes
-body figure: she has curves, almost an hourglass figure as some would say. She gets it from her mother
-body features: a nose ring, four piercings on each ear; has some scars from her childhood
-clothing style: she has her own style; lightly faded torn up jeans, tank tops, band tees, crop tops, and flannels. She also loves to wear ankle boots, along with sneakers. You’ll rarely catch her in heels or a dress unless she’s on a date or being dragged around with her brother Preston.
|| History || she won’t get into much
-mother: Annabelle Wellington
-father: Greg Wellington( not in the picture )
-brother: Preston “Prez” Wellington
|| Other || she drives a 2019 Dodge Challenger

|| Name || Preston “Prez” Wellington
|| Age || 17
|| Gender || Male
|| Personality || Unlike his sister who’s more outgoing and more outspoken at times, Preston is more on the quite side but can be a bit of jerk to those who mess with his sister or just annoy him. He can be a romantic kind of guy but it’s rarely ever shown.
|| Description ||
-height: 5 foot 8
-weight: 125lbs
-hair color/length: dirty blonde that’s a bit shaggy but he can see
-eye color: baby blue eyes
-body figure: lean, muscular and tall
-body features: not much other than a few scars; he and Natasha share some of the same scars
|| History || he won’t get into either
-mother: look at sisters
-father: look at sisters
-sister: Natasha
|| Other || he drives a 2018 Hyundai Sonata
MODS! Please stop messaging me! Leave me alone!
NO ONE MESSAGE ME; idc who it is( unless you’re a friend) but other than that, you’ll either be blocked or the message will be immediately deleted( I won’t read it)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: High School Summer Love

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Feb 21, 2021 8:31 pm

What sexuality are Natasha and Preston?]

|| Name || Jessel (James)
|| Age || will be 18 in summer
|| Gender || female
|| Personality || sweet, gentle, loyal, loving, caring, animal and book lover, likes drawing, likes Henry's stories, likes kids, likes warmth, likes soft things, likes blankets, likes hand holding, likes swimming; stubborn, fiery at times, bottles things up which ends up bad...anxious, nervous, shy, quiet, phobia of bees...doesn't like thunder, doesn't like loud sounds, doesn't like sudden movements, seems to be head shy.
|| Description ||
-height: 5' 3"
-weight: 115lbs
-hair color/length: long and curly red hair
-eye color: brown and deeply soulful
-body figure: average I'd say
-body features: nope, but has pretty lips
-clothing style: wip, sorry, but loves purple and gray.
|| History || wip (adopted)
-mother: Lissa Annette James
-father: Garri Samuel James
-brother: Henry James
|| Other || Autistic; has rats; has a service dog named Polar Bear or Bear

|| Name || Henry James
|| Age || 16, almost 17
|| Gender || Male
|| Personality || sweet, gentle, kind, caring, usually happy, loyal, trustworthy, honest, loves animals and books, likes writing, likes seeing Jessel's art, likes warmth and cuddles, likes soft things, likes hand holding, likes swimming; nervous and shy at times, doesn't like bees or bears...stubborn, hard headed at times, withdrawn and too quiet sometimes it seems.
|| Description ||
-height: 5' 5"
-weight: 120 lbs
-hair color/length: brown, neck length
-eye color: he ended up with brown and blue sectoral eyes from great grandma and since mom carries it it came through in him
-body figure: shorter and slender
-body features: average I guess, but pretty lips
|| History || wip
-mother: Annette
-father: Samuel
-sister: Jessel (she is adopted)
|| Other || he drives an Impala; he has really bad seizures at times...so has a service dog named Basil. Also has a ferret.
Family has two cats.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me