─ 𝘯𝘰 𝘨𝘭𝘰𝘳𝘺 π˜ͺ𝘯 𝘡𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘦𝘴𝘡 [wip/dnp]

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

what is lettuce?

a vegetable
23%
crunchy water
77%

Total votes : 26

─ 𝘯𝘰 𝘨𝘭𝘰𝘳𝘺 π˜ͺ𝘯 𝘡𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘦𝘴𝘡 [wip/dnp]

Postby pereyra » Tue Jan 05, 2021 4:40 pm

welcome to medicine horse, arizona!
population: 5,887 5,412 4,976 and counting!
pereyra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

─ 𝘯𝘰 𝘨𝘭𝘰𝘳𝘺 π˜ͺ𝘯 𝘡𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘦𝘴𝘡 [location]

Postby pereyra » Tue Jan 05, 2021 4:53 pm

located right on the edge of the chihuahuan desert, there's not a lot to do is medicine horse. a small
town with a population that's rapidly falling as people move away for better opportunities, medicine
horse's main attraction is the view from the edge of the cliff the town sits on. other than that, it's got
all your other average small-town amenities- two small gas stations, one of which doubles as a pizza
place. a diner right off the highway into town. a small, family-owned grocery store. a single school
building that houses kindergarten through high school. more reasons to leave than to stay. the usual.
pereyra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

─ 𝘯𝘰 𝘨𝘭𝘰𝘳𝘺 π˜ͺ𝘯 𝘡𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘦𝘴𝘡 [notes]

Postby pereyra » Tue Jan 05, 2021 9:28 pm

this is really just a plotless/sandbox style roleplay. within a few guidelines, anything you want to
happen here can happen here. and the guidelines are pretty simple;
- all cs rules (obviously) must be followed
- all characters must be realistic humans
other than that, if you want it to happen, make it happen! roleplays like this depend on character
development and relationships between characters to keep them running and keep them interesting.
with that in mind, it's best to have most- if not all- characters already be residents of medicine horse,
and to start the roleplay off with some idea of what at least a few of them think of each other. i will
be requiring a wanted connections section of all character sheets, but there will be more info on that
in the discussion thread!
pereyra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

─ 𝘯𝘰 𝘨𝘭𝘰𝘳𝘺 π˜ͺ𝘯 𝘡𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘦𝘴𝘡 [rules]

Postby pereyra » Tue Jan 05, 2021 9:56 pm

general ─ follow all site rules. there is no word count here, just avoid one-liners and give others
something to work off of and it's all good. keep all discussion on the discussion thread, please do not
post on this thread until the roleplay has started.

activity ─ please make an effort to post a couple times a week. we all get busy, all i ask is that you
communicate with me. let me know if you will be gone for a while or want to drop the roleplay-
there will be no hard feelings on my end, i just want to know.

reservations ─ do not exist here. there are unlimited roles so there is nothing to reserve. that being
said, you're welcome to make reservations in the discussion thread. please do not message them to
me, my inbox is a war zone and there's a good chance i won't see them.

characters ─ you can have as many characters as you want and feel you can handle. all races,
religions, genders, orientations, body types, etc are welcome here with open arms. i encourage you
to give your characters their own dreams, goals, motivations, etc- that's what makes for interesting
characters. all ages are welcome here, however, all characters under eighteen must have a guardian.
that character cannot be an npc, they must be a player character. i don't care if you are playing
them or someone else is. there will be no exceptions to this.

faceclaims ─ realistic faceclaims only, sorry! characters with kpop faceclaims who are made up
entirely of asian stereotypes will not be accepted.

other ─ drama, romance, etc are all very welcome and wanted here. bring me all your small town
scandals. please run major things, such as deaths, by me beforehand. there is a discord for this
roleplay, but it is not required, just... preferred. if i title a post as 'important', please read it because
it's probably important. fancy coding is not required here- you can do it if you want to, but please
don't feel pressured to. keep all discussion on the discussion thread.

pereyra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me