๐š‘๐š’๐šŽ๐š–๐šŠ๐š• {closed}

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

who would win in a fight between humans on horseback and centaurs?

centaurs
81%
humans on horseback
19%

Total votes : 27

. unus

Postby . nash . » Thu Dec 31, 2020 5:42 am

โŠฐ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ 'โ˜พ (โ ๐š…๐™ด๐™ฝ๐š„๐š‚ ๐šƒ๐™ฐ๐š๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ป !! โžxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

[ ven โ”€ twenty-eight โ”€ cisfemale โ”€ the hippie โ”€ pediatric nurse โ”€ tagged ;; juan diego โ”€ mentions ;; jenna โ”€ location ;; front yard ]

venus was honestly a bit surprised when the invitation came in the mail for the ten-year reunion get-together...thing. it wasn't even like most of her high school peers had really gotten along back then, let alone now. then again, you never do hear much about high school peers keeping in touch much. you were just throwing a lot of kids together who have nothing in common and expect them to keep up friendships when you honestly don't like the people who sit next to you in class? right, that was like expecting good things to happen when you threw together predators and prey into the same cage. The only person she really kept in touch with was Jenna, and she saw her basically every day of her life; not that venus was complaining about that at all. venus wondered who even threw together this reunion, or was paying for it for that matter? she had almost just thrown away the invitation, and of course, jenna had talked the female into going and venus honestly couldn't stand to see that sad puppy-dog look the other female was so good at given. well, at least it was skiing, and going to colorado was on her bucket list of things to see. so maybe things wouldn't be all that bad.

venus had been out of town on a work training before the supposed start of the reunion, so she had told jenna that she would just meet the female up at the cabin as it would make no sense for venus to backtrack to leave with jenna; at least it was that way in venus' mind. the drive had been mostly uneventful; rather mind-numbing if the pediatric nurse were being honest and was more than thrilled when the cabin was mostly in view. pulling in and parking her own black suv next to the other cars that were parked; noting the fact that jenna's car wasn't here quite yet and that she didn't recognize anyone's care here. then again, who would her peers drive the same exact car from ten years ago still? venus let the thought go, getting out of the car and grabbing her own duffle bag, surprised by the actually warmer weather. that was okay though, the cold and her didn't honestly get along, though she was slightly upset that she couldn't comfortably wear the heavy-knit sweaters she bought specifically for this place. building enough courage to see her peers once again, venus made to enter the house only to stop when she noticed another person in the front yard. venus honestly almost didn't reconize the figure before her, parts of her still not entirely sure but it was worth a shot. "tell me that isn't juan diego; who convinced you to actually come?" she said, warmth in her tone showing that she didn't entirely mean it in a malicious way. she was surprised though; the school rebel actually showing up to a reunion? the devil must have come to earth.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

โŠฐ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ 'ยซ (โ ๐™ด๐™ณ๐š†๐™ธ๐™ฝ ๐™ณ๐™ด๐š…๐™ฝ๐™ด๐š !! โžxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

[ ed/eddie โ”€ twenty-eight โ”€ cismale โ”€ the drifter โ”€ ranch hand โ”€tagged ;; open โ”€ mentions ;; everyone in a way? โ”€ location ;; cabin entryway ]

edwin had been more than a bit surprised when he was handed a letter from his current boss. it wasn't really all that often that he ever go mail as everyone who generally needed contact with him was within a few miles radius. plus, he didn't really have an address, living on the land of the boss he was working with at the moment. so expect his surprise when it read about a ten-year reunion and how he was invited. he hadn't even really graduated high school nor did he think his classmates would even remember his name. edwin had never been really all too close to anyone and he figured once he left they'd forget all about him. edwin didn't even really know how he felt about being invited, let alone going. he hadn't spoken to these people in years and while he wasn't bothered by staying in a place with people he didn't really know, he did remember all the drama from then and he didn't exactly want to deal with all that again. he also wasn't one to take 'vacations', hating the being idle and doing what you wanted. he needed some sort of planning anymore for his mind.

in the end, his boss had almost demanded the male go and see his old classmates; something about probably regretting it later when he'd see obituaries in the paper in later years, and so eddie decided going wouldn't be all that bad. edwin figured the old guy didn't know him all too well even if he's spent almost over a year working on his farm. that and his boss had threatened to fire him over this and edwin couldn't have that right about now. colorado wasn't too far away either, he was in oklahoma after all. what coule possibly go wrong in three days anyway? now eddie found himself heading up the mountains in colorado in a truck that actually belonged to his boss, staring at a cabin he's only ever hoped to see in those pictures in snazzy magazines. not truly believing his situation, eddie put his car in park, grabbed his bags, and headed inside; completely ignoring the two on the front lawn. he honestly just wanted to find his room to put his stuff down and then maybe go get lost in the woods or something.
. nash .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

two - two - two

Postby pereyra » Fri Jan 01, 2021 11:32 pm

dante botello-holguรญn โ€ข he/him โ€ข twenty-eight โ€ข the nerd โ€ข location: ski lodge, living room โ€ข mentions: nobody โ€ข tagging: atara
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ†
    upon hearing someone speak to him, dante was half tempted to either pretend he didnโ€™t hear them or pretend he wasnโ€™t the person they were looking for- not that either of those would go over very well. despite a few other people having shown up, the living room wasnโ€™t terribly loud. and as far as appearances went, dante hadnโ€™t really changed that much since high school. aside from growing a beard and looking significantly more exhausted, the most that had changed about him was that his hair was a little longer. even so, the fact heโ€™d pulled it back into the same half-up bun style heโ€™d been wearing it in since freshman year wasnโ€™t helping his case.

reluctantly, dante conceded himself to the fate of having to interact with his peers and stopped what he had been doing- in this case, scrolling through a multitude of texts on his phone that heโ€™d missed while driving. the last few minutes of his life had been spent standing in the living room trying to find a nice way to explain to his boss that her inability to find a substitute teacher in his absence was absolutely none of his problem- sheโ€™d known this was coming up for a while now- and also trying to explain to his kid that no, he still wasnโ€™t allowed to throw a โ€˜smallโ€™ party at the house. frankly, somewhere in the midst of all that, the whole class reunion thing had more or less become background noise. regardless, dante shut his phone off and returned it to the pocket of his slacks, smiling at a person he was fairly sure was named atara. probably. eh- he wouldnโ€™t be willing to bet money on it.

โ€œthatโ€™s me- and youโ€™re atara, right?โ€ dante replied in an effort to make conversation, although small talk had never really been a strong suit of his. โ€œhow have you been? itโ€™s beenโ€ฆ a while.โ€

juan diego de nores โ€ข he/him โ€ข twenty-seven โ€ข the rebel โ€ข location: ski lodge, front yard โ€ข mentions: christofer โ€ข tagging: venus
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ†
    initially, juan diegoโ€™s plan had been to head inside and get all the awkward re-introductions over with so he could enjoy the rest of his time at the lodge. something about seeing christofer again so abruptly and the way the man simply walked past him without acknowledgment made juan diego stop in his tracks, though. for just a moment, he could remember what it felt like to be seventeen years old and to have someone heโ€™d thought of as one of his closest friends accuse him of stealing something that (for maybe the first time in his life!) he hadnโ€™t been the one to steal. back then, juan diego had never really hid his inclination to pocket whatever small things he could from whichever local shop or acquaintanceโ€™s party or school event he was at. heโ€™d tried to make it clear to his friends that heโ€™d never do that to them, though. heโ€™d cared about them too much back then to risk it. apparently, the message had not been received. maybe that was the turning point. maybe that was when juan diego had realized there was nothing in that town for him. maybe hindsight really was twenty-twenty. or maybe he was just reading too much into it.

regardless, juan diego did his best to shake off the feeling, pulling a pack of cheap cigarettes and a lighter from the breast pocket of his flannel overshirt. as he lit one, he heard someone else in the yard call his name and looked up to see a woman he recognized as venus. while the two had never been particularly close in high school, they had hung around with the same people and as far as juan diego could remember, they hadnโ€™t parted on nearly as bad of terms. without missing a beat, juan diego smiled warmly at venus and cast the rest of his worries aside, figuring heโ€™d find time later to really overthink everything. maybe even have a small panic attack about it, if he was really feeling it. heโ€™d at least wait until he was alone, though.

โ€œwhat can i say? i figured i might was well grace you all with my presence,โ€ the thief quipped with the same joking tone that venus had approached him with. โ€œiโ€™ve gotta say, iโ€™m kind of surprised to see you, too. i didnโ€™t think anyone else would actually show...โ€

sergio ochoa โ€ข he/him or she/her โ€ข twenty-seven โ€ข the goth โ€ข location: ski lodge, living room โ€ข mentions: atara and dante โ€ข tagging: christofer
    while sergio found it unfortunate that she hadnโ€™t found much of interest in the kitchen, she had heard a few other people enter the cabin while sheโ€™d been going through it. curious as to who else had arrived, sergio made her way out to the living room area, where it seemed everyone else had decided to gather. and as her luck would have it, one of those people just so happened to be atara. of course, sergio had come well aware that they would likely show up, too. the two had been part of the same graduating class, so it seemed kind of obvious. in her mind, though, sergio had been a lot more confident in seeing them again than she was starting to realize she was in practice. sure, a decade had passed, but sergio knew there was still going to be a very big elephant in the room between the two of them, and she didnโ€™t want to be the one to acknowledge it. especially considering that the elephant looked a whole awful lot like profanity keyed into the side of ataraโ€™s car in sergioโ€™s handwriting. not her finest moment.

ever one to run from her problems, sergio made a point of looking away from atara as she did her best to slip by unnoticed, trying to find some sort of distraction. said distraction came in the form of someone sitting on the couch. it took sergio a minute to place who it was- her and christofer may have been in the same small graduating class and may have run with similar people, but the two had never been particularly close- at least, not as far as sergio could remember. still, she sat down on the couch next to the man, who was looking through his bag for something, right as he said something to himself about music. โ€œit better be good,โ€ sergio said to the man, hoping it came off as the joke sheโ€™d meant it to be. โ€œif itโ€™s not, youโ€™re losing aux privileges for the rest of the trip.โ€
pereyra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

one

Postby kelzzz » Sun Jan 03, 2021 5:10 pm

|sawyer declan|
|twenty-eight||she/her|bisexual|
|the jock|location: motel; ski lodge/entrance|tags/mentions: dante; edwin|

________________________________________________________________________________________________
sawyer had awakened early in the morning to prepare for the day ahead of her. she was staying at a small motel that she could afford to stop at for a night. the drive wasnโ€™t awfully too long from her residence, but the eight hour drive was delayed because sawyer was very hesitant to have her ex-husband watch jayla because she had been throwing fits whenever sawyer would drop her off at daycare or leave jayla with her grandmother.

sawyer glanced at the semi-smudged mirror about a hundred times before finally agreeing with her look, grabbing her small suitcase, and walking out to her car. she set the small suitcase in the trunk along with her snowboard and other things. she then closed the trunk and proceeded to go check out. after doing so, she climbed into newer-looking car, tuned on the gps and radio, and drove off.

while driving, all sawyer could think about was jayla and how she was doing. occasionally mixed in with the nerve racking feelings of seeing dante and maria. she thought once she went to college she would forget about her former classmates, but that was further from the truth. she shook herself out of those thoughts and decided to see if leo or jayla was awake. she pressed the microphone button on the carโ€™s touch screen and spoke โ€œcall leoโ€. the line rang throughout the car for a moment before a deep voice answered โ€œyes, saw?โ€. sawyer mentally froze for a brief second. she once loved the nickname and now it only brought her pain. โ€œis jayla awake yet?โ€ โ€œsheโ€™s been up for a bit, wanna talk to her?โ€ โ€œpleaseโ€ sawyer then heard a little bit of motion as jayla was handed the phone. โ€œis that my jaybear?โ€ sawyer cooed. the little toddler could only speak a few words but still new the sound of her motherโ€™s voice. โ€œmama.โ€ the little girl babbled.

sawyer spoke on the phone with jayla for about twenty to thirty minutes before leo said his goodbyes to her. of course, it was mostly sawyer speaking and jayla making incomprehensible noises. the gps then continued to state directions before finally saying โ€œarrived at the destination.โ€ sawyerโ€™s heart dropped for a moment. she had honestly seen none of these people in ten years. not for a lack of try on sawyerโ€™s end. she had tried to reach out to a few, but everyone was trying to leave the past and she understood that. she pulled up into a parking spot, not knowing who she was parked in between. she slipped out of the driver's seat and grabbed her purse. she slung it over her arm and opened her trunk. she grabbed her suitcase and also a bag of food. did that bag of food have kids food in it? yes. if sawyer ever took trips for work, she would always bring some mac and cheese or pb&j along with her. they were jaylaโ€™s favorites, but she knew that the others may possibly joke about the food she brought.

sawyer then closed the trunk and headed for the door. she opened it barely. she looked around the cabin to see the faces she mostly recognizes, especially danteโ€™s. it did, however, take her a few moments to put old memories with the older looking faces. infront of her stood someone with dark brown hair. she didnโ€™t recognize him from the back but she turned a little to see a face similar to edwin? she thought to herself. she gently touched the slightly shorter male. โ€œmy goodness, is that edwin devner?โ€ she asked.

________________________________________________________________________________________________
Last edited by kelzzz on Wed Jan 06, 2021 4:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
kelzzz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

one

Postby Genesis_ » Mon Jan 04, 2021 11:16 am

ใ€ŒJenna Short โ‹† she/her โ‹† twenty-seven โ‹† the peacemaker โ‹† bisexual โ‹† kindergarten teacher โ‹† mentions: Venus, everyone sort of? โ‹† tags: Venus, Juan Diegoใ€
โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”
Jenna wasn't nearly as surprised as Venus when she got her own invitation for their ten-year reunion get-together. She didn't care what the others said, they were all her friends at one point or another, and those feelings didn't change. Er, at least, for the most part. Of course, she's gotten much closer to Venus, they were living together after all, but other than that, none of her feelings towards her former classmates had really changed. Jenna had been excited for the reunion since she and Venus had received their invitations, but her girlfriend had taken a bit of convincing. While Jenna wanted to go, she didn't want to go alone. If she hadn't been able to convince the girl, she wouldn't have gone, but thankfully, after pulling out her puppy-dog eyes that she had long ago perfected, she had managed to get her to go.

With her girlfriend out of town for work, Jenna had agreed to drive separately to the cabin they were all to meet at. It just made more sense that way. She had woken up later than she had anticipated, and had hurriedly thrown her stuff into her car before starting the drive. Attaching her phone to her aux cord, Jenna put on one of her playlists and turned the volume up. Other than a little bit of traffic, the drive itself was pretty nice and relaxing, even with the blaring music coming out of the car's stereos. Soon enough, she was pulling into the cabin's parking lot. Spotting Venus's black suv, she made to park next to it.

Unbuckling, she looked around to see if she could spot anyone from where she was parked. Sure enough, Jenna noticed Venus talking with Juan Diego in the front lawn. Jenna gulped. She knew he would be here. They hadn't dated since high school. But she had Venus now, plus she had gotten over him a long time ago. Didn't make it any less awkward though. She would never let it show however. Putting on a smile, Jenna opened her car door and stepped out before grabbing her duffle bag from the backseat. Closing the door and locking her car, she made her way towards the cabin door. "Venus!" She exclaimed with a slight giggle upon approaching her girlfriend. Standing on her tip toes, she reached up to plant a gentle kiss on the other girl's cheek. It was then that she acknowledged the boy's presence. "Juan Diego!? I didn't really expect to see you here. I didn't think it was really your kind of thing. I'm glad you came though." She said with a warm smile.
Genesis_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

eris/atara (2)

Postby Moontower » Wed Jan 06, 2021 2:29 am

๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ญโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ชโ€Œ ๐Ÿ‡ดโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡บโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡นโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡จโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ธโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡นโ€Œ // ๐Ÿ‡ชโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ทโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ธโ€Œ ๐Ÿ‡ชโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ปโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ณโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ธ
she/her // cis female // lesbian // twenty-seven // single // game store clerk // mentions: all new arrivals, edwin specifically // tags: none

Eris had watched with shifty eyes as her classmates appeared, one by one, entering the cabin. She had thought she had seen, had her memory not failed her: Atara? or maybe it was Alyssa...who had dated Sergio all of those years ago, Chris (who she remembered to be funny and rather nice, although they were never friends or anything like that,) a woman who's name she couldn't quite remember, but that she swore was planet related (venus, maybe?) Sawyer, who Eris had never really spoken to, but never forgot either, and Jenna, who looked just as nice as she always had. From what she could see, Jenna and the planetary woman must've been in a relationship, or at least way closer than everyone else at the reunion. Most importantly to Eris though, was the man she was pretty sure must've been Edwin. Of course, ten years changed a person, but there was something about him that she was sure just clicked.
Once again, she questioned why he in particular stood out in her memories. Had they even been that close? What could she possibly remember about him? She knew it wasn't romantic feelings drawing her to him, because she had never been particularly interested in men, and Edwin wasn't an exception. Maybe it was just some longing for the friend she could've had, had high school gone a different way. The desire to have a real genuine friend, one that she thought maybe she could find in this disheveled high school drifter. Either way, she couldn't help but feel relieved seeing Sawyer approach him first.
It seemed like it was about time for her to go ahead and enter the cabin with everyone else. Passing up the groups that were still dawdling outside, she headed straight to the bedroom area, deciding to check out the sleeping arrangements rather than approach her old classmates. Her heart couldn't help but skip a beat every time she passed one of the others, but she simply pushed it down and got away from everyone as fast as possible.

๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ซ๐ž ๐ค๐ข๐ // ๐š๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐š ๐๐š๐ฏ๐ข๐ฌ
she/they โœฉ nonbinary โœฉ ambiguous/queer โœฉ twenty-eight โœฉ single (widow) โœฉ bartender โœฉ mentions: dante and bambi โœฉ tags: dante

God, this is so awkward, why did I think it would be a good idea to talk to anyone? Atara wondered, choking just a little bit in her sizable regret. What could she remember about this guy? What would he want to here about? Surely she couldn't hit him with the oh, i met the love of my life, got married, then my partner died, and now I just work as a silly little bartender.' No, that wouldn't do at all. So, she thought, who was this? She thought she remembered him being rather smart; unlike the rest of their class, he probably would've done advanced classes had their school been big enough to offer them. That sounded right, at least. Besides that....had he been a friend of bambi's? Yes! That was it. That's where the familiarity was coming from. They'd probably spoken back in high school due to that mutual friend. Remembering this almost made them feel like they'd finally remembered everything they'd need for this conversation, although realistically that surely wasn't the case.
"Yeah! That's me...I've been...well! You know, just days in days out....what about you? where are you at now?"
Last edited by Moontower on Sun Jan 10, 2021 7:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Moontower

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

(1) arrival

Postby baby blue » Sat Jan 09, 2021 8:18 pm

โ”€โ”€โ”€ [โ™ข] โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๐š๐šŠ๐š•๐š’๐š—๐šŽ ๐š‹๐šŠ๐šข๐š•๐š˜๐š›
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
โ™ข art therapist โ™ข twenty-seven โ™ข bisexual โ™ข tags: open/everyoneโ™ข

the opened letter sat in the passenger seat, the white of the envelope a stark contrast to the dark leather interior of her car. she climbed the slopes of the mountain at a steady pace, contrasting with the rapid beating of her heart as she climbed higher and higher up the snowy incline. she wasnโ€™t even sure why she was here. her high school days were nothing she was fond of, yet her curiosity tempted her. it had been ten years since she had seen any of her classmates, going as far as to go to an obscure college and live in an obscure town to avoid them. she thought that she would like living in a small town, getting the chance to know others seemed like it would be easier for her. it was almost the complete opposite. the town she settled in was such a tight-knit group that she felt out of place there, but she was determined to make it happen. she liked the area and the pay of her job convinced her to stay as well.

her mind refocused as her tires hit an icy patch. with a jolt to her heart, her knuckles whitened as she gripped the steering wheel tightly. blowing out a shaky breath, bambi carefully righted the car as to not over correct and send herself flying into the guard rails. after another excruciatingly long five minutes where her heart almost beat out of her chest, she pulled into the ski lodge. another quivering breath left her mouth and she shifted into park, head resting on the steering wheel. if going up was this bad, she wasnโ€™t sure how she was going to go back down. maybe she could just live here until the roads werenโ€™t icy anymore. despite it being a preposterous idea, she entertained the thought for mere seconds before a car door closing cut off her convincing words to herself. her eyes turned towards the ski lodge and the cars parked by it. it seemed there were already people here.

in what seems to be a common pattern of the day, bambiโ€™s heart leaped into her throat. she felt almost nauseous at seeing her old classmates. it was a ridiculous reaction to have, but her social anxiety from her school days had stuck around. despite her class only being twelve kids, it had been obnoxiously hard for her to maintain a friendship with any of them. in fact, her friends that she did talk to often from school were a year younger than her and she had only had the fortune of meeting them through family. โ€œokay bambi,โ€ she muttered to herself. โ€œyou can do this.โ€

getting out of her white nissan four-door, bambi popped the trunk. she totes out a small suitcase that held some clothes, toiletries, a drawing pad, and a few books. glancing down at her cell, she could see the reception was shoddy at best. heaving a sigh, she walked towards the cabin and opened the door hesitantly. peeking inside, she could see almost everyone was here. she scurried off to find her room, preferring to do greetings without her luggage. finding her room quickly, she settled her suitcase on the bed before making her way back to the area where everyone was congregating. instead of outright going up to someone, she leaned against a threshold and held back, watching silently. some people she could pick out from others, but there were a few who looked different from ten years ago. heaving a sigh, she looked down at her nails and nervously picked at them, a habit she had her to lose from her high school days. and if this weekend was anything compared to her imagination, that habit wouldnโ€™t be stopped anytime soon.
baby blue

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ๐š‘๐š’๐šŽ๐š–๐šŠ๐š• {closed}

Postby Toxicfang <3 » Sun Jan 10, 2021 1:51 pm

- Tagged: Sergio ; Location: Cabin living room ; He/him -

Lost in his bag, Chris only felt a presence grace him and plop itself on the couch beside him. He was determined to find the USB-C cord he needed in order to get some jams up in this otherwise dull place. Just as he grabbed the correct wire, a voice sounded from the presence. A threat none the less.... Chris looked up at the person, his brow furrowed, lips slightly curled upwards, slightly showing his upper teeth. "Uhh....." Chris groaned before ending in a airy chuckle.

His bright brown eyes looked the individual up and down. Chris had no clue who this person was, but knew at the very least that they had gone to school together. Chris cleared his throat and stood in front of this person. He moved his bag to the side and dusted off his ripped jeans. Shrugging, he did a little spin before stating mockingly, " Do I look like someone who has poor taste???!!?!" finishing with a wide smile and a genuine laugh as he was prone to even amuse himself with his jokes.
Toxicfang <3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me