โฅ โžณ ๐‚๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ซ๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Postby Moomin Valley » Sun Nov 08, 2020 8:44 am

as much as movies and books try to tell you that love is black and white, it never is
in reality love comes in many more colours and shades than that

thirteen seniors at Arcus high school now this all too well

Last edited by Moomin Valley on Tue Dec 01, 2020 4:43 am, edited 13 times in total.
Moomin Valley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: โฅ โžณ ๐‚๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ซ๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž

Postby Moomin Valley » Sun Nov 08, 2020 8:45 am

โ†ณใ€ ๐‘๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ ใ€‘โ†ฒ

1. follow CS rules obviously

2. write at least a few sentences a post, very short replies can be hard to reply too

3. no lgbtq discrimination or sexism.

4. keep all character forms on the discussion.

5. please disable signatures on this thread, it makes things easier to read :)

6. Realistic faceclaims :)

7. one character each!
Last edited by Moomin Valley on Tue Nov 10, 2020 12:47 am, edited 5 times in total.
Moomin Valley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Moomin Valley » Sun Nov 08, 2020 8:45 am

๐‘๐ž๐
Eli Woods
Female / 18
Form
ส™แดœแด„แด‹ส ส™แด€ส€ษดแด‡s

๐˜๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฐ
Nicholas Jackson
Male / 18
Form
kalories

๐Ž๐ซ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž
Noah Reid
Male / 18
Form
YupItReallyIsMe

๐†๐ซ๐ž๐ž๐ง
Dominik Shen
Male / 17
Form
Furrydogs12

๐๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ž
haleigh o'brien
Female / 17
Form
serendipity !

๐“๐ž๐š๐ฅ
creedence montgomery
Non-binary / 18
Form
. nash .

๐๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž
Jessie Rob
Female / 18
Form
Spiritstar3

๐๐ข๐ง๐ค
Leo Jones
Male / 18
Form
carotid

๐Œ๐š๐ ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐š
Park Rosie
Female / 18
Form
yeoreum

๐ˆ๐ฏ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ
name lastname
Male / 17-18
Form
user

๐„๐›๐จ๐ง๐ฒ
Vivi Chen
Female / 17
Form
LunaClaw

๐†๐ซ๐ž๐ฒ
Jasper Grey
Male / 18
Form
sษดแดœา“แด‹ษชษด

๐๐ซ๐จ๐ฐ๐ง
Anabelle Migliore
Female / 17-18
Form
SnappySnoo
Last edited by Moomin Valley on Wed Nov 18, 2020 2:23 am, edited 23 times in total.
Moomin Valley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Moomin Valley » Sun Nov 08, 2020 8:51 am

๐ƒ๐จ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ง ๐ญ๐จ ๐†๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ ๐ข๐ง ๐‘ ๐„ ๐ƒ?
    Red is a flaming homosexual, they whole school knows especially Purple and Magenta
    everyone knows this except for Blue.
    Blue somehow repeatedly missed that Red was not only Gay but had been with basically every girl in school
    Blue fell for Red, but she's with Green and she doesn't want to hurt him because she loves him as a friend
    So she has managed to convince herself that she is straight, and that she only loves Red as a friend

But it is getting harder and harder to deny
    Will she finally accept herself?

๐€๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ˆ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ž ๐ข๐ฌ ๐Ž ๐‘ ๐€ ๐ ๐† ๐„ ๐ก๐ฎ๐ž๐ฌ
    Orange is a player, he is basically straight version of Red. He broke Brown's heart.
    But brown can't get him out of her head. By all accounts she should hate him but she can't
    Little does she know Orange can't stop thinking about her either.
    His mind just keeps wandering back to the night the kissed by the sunset
    it doesn't matter how many girls he is with that's all he can think

Will orange ever swallow his pride and tell brown?
    Will brown pluck up the courage to ask him?

โ™ซ Orange - Clay โ™ซ

๐€๐ง๐ ๐ˆ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐˜ ๐„ ๐‹ ๐‹ ๐Ž ๐–

Pink is in love with his fellow team mate on the football team,Yellow, but is fairly certain he is straight
    and with him himself in the closet Pink had already accepted that the two would never happen

But then Pink writes a song about Yellow
    he forgets the notebook in the locker rooms
    Yellow gets his hands on it and reads it
    Yellow returns the book and confesses he feels the same
    but where do they go from there?
    their parents, friends and teammates would disapprove

How can they be together when everyone says they can't?

โ™ซ Yellow- Coldplay โ™ซ

๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฅ๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐ฌ๐จ ๐ ๐จ๐จ๐ ๐ข๐ง ๐† ๐‘ ๐„ ๐„ ๐

Red and Blue were childhood friends, but Red was in love with Blue
    so when Blue began dating Green the golden boy Red was devastated.
    Red stopped hanging out with Blue because of it,she couldn't stand it
    above all Red wanted Blue to be happy and she seemed to be with green.

But little did she know that even though Green and Blue's relationship last for years
    both parties was repressing feeling for their childhood friend of the same sex.
    Green hiding feelings for grey and Blue hiding feelings for Red

But red was oblivious to this, she just kept being the player
    getting with every girl like she wanted to prove something

Will Red finally stop playing the girls of the school long enough to realise Blue has fallen for her?

โ™ซGreen - Cave townโ™ซ

๐‚๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ซ๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ ๐‹ ๐” ๐„ ๐’ ๐Ÿ๐š๐๐ž ๐ฎ๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ ๐ฅ๐š๐ฒ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ง๐ž๐ฐ

Grey has had his heart broken over and over again and had sworn of love
    then comes Teal, the knew kid and things change instantly
    Grey had told himself his whole life he was straight but when he sees teal he's not so sure anymore
    Teal turns grey's life completely upside down, pulling him out of the box Grey was so sure he was in.
    Grey realises with the help of grey that he was never really straight and had liked guys before but repressed it
    Grey realised that he had a crush on his childhood best friend Green

but was this realisation too late? he still liked him but now he also liked Teal
    Should he tell green and maybe jeopardize a future relationship with teal?
    Should he tell Teal and forget green?
    Would he have to choose at all? Maybe he could be with them both in some sort of poly relationship?

โ™ซ Blue - Elina โ™ซ

๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐จ๐ฎ๐œ๐ก๐ž๐ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐๐๐ž๐ง๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ˆ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐‹ ๐ˆ ๐‹ ๐€ ๐‚ ๐ฌ๐ค๐ฒ

Magenta was straight until Red came into her life and swept her of her feet
    though the romance was intense and passionate it didn't last long
    Red dropped her hard and magenta found out red only pursued her because she reminded her of blue
    Magenta tried to go back to guys, dating Grey but it wasn't the same, So they broke up.

Then Magenta met Purple, she two had her heart broken by Red.
    Magenta falls hard and so does Purple

But who will make the first move when they've only been with one girl before?

โ™ซ Colors - Halsey โ™ซ

๐„ ๐ ๐Ž ๐ ๐˜ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ˆ ๐• ๐Ž ๐‘ ๐˜ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ๐ ๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐Ÿ๐ž๐œ๐ญ ๐ก๐š๐ซ๐ฆ๐จ๐ง๐ฒ

Ebony and Ivory are complete opposites in every way but they are so entirely in love
    the only thing holding them back from getting married and moving in is their young age
    but they can't wait anymore and are preparing to move in with eachother

their differences come out when they try do decide where they want to live.
    Ivory is an extrovert who wants to live in the busy city, so he can be close to the action and the jobs
    Ebony is an introvert, who want to live on the quiet countryside so she can get insperation for her creative ventures
    Ivory wants a summer house to enjoy the summer but Ebony doesn't like when it get to warm
    Ebony wants a cabin to enjoy the winter but Ivory cant stand the cold

will their intense love for eachother be enough? or are their differences too many?

โ™ซ Ebony and Ivory - Paul McCartney and Stevie Wonder โ™ซ

Last edited by Moomin Valley on Wed Nov 11, 2020 7:45 pm, edited 9 times in total.
Moomin Valley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Moomin Valley » Wed Dec 02, 2020 9:25 am

Elli Woods - female - homosexual - 18 - mentions ; the football team, haleigh

Elli had never been keen on school but she had to go nonetheless, besides since there was football practice this day she at least had that to look forward to.

She got into her old jeep wrangler she had gotten for her 18th birthday from her dad, she drove the familiar road to the school and parked in her usual spot. She'd been at Arcus high for three and a half years now and it was a bit bitter sweet to know it was her last year at the school. she got out of her head and began heading towards the front door. Elli went to her locker and opened it to retrieve her books. SHe had two pictures up on the inside of her locker one of the football team after one of their victories and on of her and haleigh from when they were kids

Elli got her stuff and closed her locker, it was still a good while before class started and with a little luck she'd run into anyone but any of her ex's.
Moomin Valley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Dec 02, 2020 4:00 pm

Jessie Rob- f; she/her- 18- Bi; will be Rosie- SO: was Eli, now open- Purple- dad x mom; 2 sisters, 2 brothers- Service dog named Yui- Tags: open

The sweet and gentle redhead hummed and smiled at her family. She shook her head, and finished her food off quick. The shy and anxious brown eyed girl then got her bag. She whistled to her brown backed cream dog, Yui. As soon as he came to her, she put the harness and vest on. She then attached the leash to the harness, which is just a dog walking harness. The vest itself said Service animal on it. She hummed as she then headed to the school.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

๐’œ๐“ƒ๐’ถ๐’ท๐‘’๐“๐“๐‘’

Postby SnappySnoo » Thu Dec 03, 2020 11:12 am

โ—‹โ—Ž ๐’œ๐“ƒ๐’ถ๐’ท๐‘’๐“๐“๐‘’xxheterosexualxxeighteenxxtagged: na โ—Žโ—‹
โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–

The dream was beyond peaceful. Sitting at a cabin by a lake, Ana was in a rocking chair, bouncing back and forth slowly. In her hand was a cross stitch she had been working on for sometime. A gentle hum found its way through her lips as the needle bobbed in and out of the fabric, stitching one x after another. Birds sang in the distance and the sweet smell of something cooking inside wafted out. She never wanted to leave. Rather, stay within the dream and never have to deal with the real world, school, or hormones again. Unfortunately, that was not her alarm clocks plan. The loud buzzing tore straight through the peaceful landscape.
      Awakened, Ana opened her eyes slowly and turned the nuisance off. A deep breath in, and she started to prepare for the day. Popping into the shower quick to rinse off, once finished, her hair was brushed and blown dry with her hair dryer. The golden hair falling into loose curls around her face. Rather fond of the old school look, her facial features were adorned with minimal make-up and a gentle red lip finished it off. For wardrobe, Ana grabbed a knee length black, pleated skirt, a white tank top, and a jean vest to top it all off. Simple white tennis shoes for school were preferred for today. After all, comfort always made her a little more focused in her classes.
      Finally finished with herself, Ana quickly ate some breakfast before heading to her car. It wasn't much, an older Volkswagen "thing". When she passed her license exam, her father took her to a used car lot. Of course, she was to purchase the car, but her father promised to help her fix it up. She couldn't resist the 'thing' when she was it in the back of the lot. Sure, it was beat up and rusted, but it was cute. After a few thousand dollars, it was all fixed and running. The new paint job was next on the docket. It wasn't horrible. The yellow was a little faded and rusted in certain spots, but nothing major.
      Arriving at the school shortly after leaving, Ana parked where she could and headed in. The smell of the school was something she would never forget. Though she wasn't able to accurately describe it, it smelled of something stale. Navigating through the labyrinth that was the hallways, she arrived at her locker fairly quickly. Once inside, Ana grabbed the required books and set anything she didn't need inside, closing the door. Then, she headed to class.
SnappySnoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me