Dawn Of The Walkers RP open and accepting

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Dawn Of The Walkers RP open and accepting

Postby JustLivinTheDream » Fri Oct 09, 2020 4:37 am

*~Welcome~*
This is my first time starting an RP and I'm very excited! You can find below the rules and plot but also the characters too. This is a Zombie-type RP. If you are interested in joining. All you have to do is go to the discussion and leave a mark and wait for me to approve you.

Character Form!

Code: Select all
Name:
Nickname:
Physical Description:
Personality:
Life Before The Apocalypse/what You think it would’ve been like:
Life After The Apocalypse:
(If wanted)Image of Character:
Other:
Last edited by JustLivinTheDream on Sat Nov 14, 2020 2:03 am, edited 11 times in total.
JustLivinTheDream

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

*~Rules~*

Postby JustLivinTheDream » Fri Oct 09, 2020 7:23 am

Rules

1. You may have more than one character just make sure you can keep up with them.
2. You may have a child if wanted but you must play them too.
3. Please try and write more than 3 sentences unless there is dialogue.
4. If you want to have a relationship with another character please discuss it with the other person beforehand.
5. LGBTQ+ is accepted. Your characters can really be whatever you want them to be.
6. Please remember that this is a realistic roleplay therefore your characters must look realistic. (No magic or anything nonrealistic)
7. Do not make your characters extremely powerful. Nobody is perfect nor is your character.
8. If you are in a group, please spread out jobs equally so everyone doesn't have the same job.
9. Please do not attach a signature.

If you think I should add any rules please let me know!
Also have fun!!!
Last edited by JustLivinTheDream on Sat Dec 05, 2020 1:22 am, edited 4 times in total.
JustLivinTheDream

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

*~Characters~*

Postby JustLivinTheDream » Fri Oct 09, 2020 7:24 am

Characters

Groups:

Alone:

Annalysse Haven Jefferson|Female|Homoflexible|• adriana •

Collin Anderson|Male|Bicurious| • adriana •

Miya Daulton|Female|Heterosexual|AlphaOfThePack21

Aria Daulton|Female|Heterosexual| AlphaOfThePack21

Griffin Hayes|Male|Heterosexual| AlphaOfThePack21

Iris Miller|Female|Pansexual|Sleepy_Sloth24

ARYA|Female|Straight|JayJay84

Africa Padma|Female|Staright|JustLvinTheDream
Last edited by JustLivinTheDream on Tue Dec 08, 2020 1:33 am, edited 2 times in total.
JustLivinTheDream

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

*~Plot~*

Postby JustLivinTheDream » Sat Nov 14, 2020 1:35 pm

Plot

"About 40 years ago, a virus ran wild. People started getting extremely sick to the point of no return; or so we thought. Not long after they died, they would come back. Not as human but as vile creatures known as walkers. (AKA Zombies) Nations fell and the economy collapsed. Families were separated and death was guaranteed. As the population slowly dwindled down, it was pretty clear that only the strong survived. You either survived within a group or learned to survive on your own. Fast foreword 40 years, the children of the survivors, and few survivors themselves, still struggle to survive but are trying their best. Will everyone learn to work against the zombies? Will people create conflict with other people? That is a question for who survives...
JustLivinTheDream

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Dawn Of The Walkers RP open and accepting

Postby JustLivinTheDream » Fri Dec 04, 2020 1:18 am

Name: Africa Padma|Location: Crumbling Building|Time: Dusk|Tag: N/A

The sun was setting quickly and the temperature began to fall rapidly. I should find shelter as soon as possible, I thought. I’ve lost count of how many times zombie protection centers have failed but I’m on my own now... again. “Father, if you can hear me, I’m sorry I never listened.” It’s been 2 days since I’ve seen my father after our shelter became overrun with Walkers. I walk into a crumbling building and find a comfy spot to lay. “I’m starving.” I cry. I won’t be able to get any food until tomorrow for it is too dark right now. I can’t be seen by them. Nor am I equipped with the right tools to fight the walkers. I keep my guard up while slowly drifting into a slumber.
JustLivinTheDream

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby JayJay84 » Sat Dec 05, 2020 9:25 pm

|| Arya || Female || Time: Dusk/morning || Place: In a old building || Tagged: open ||

Arya walked around down the hallways of an old building complex. She scanned every room briefly for walkers. So far it was clear. Avoiding rubble and rubbish she saw a room that had a door intact. It was open, lucky for her. She clicked her torch off and pressed her back along the wall slowly making her way inside the room. She took her gun. Arya had 2 guns one was a AMT Automag V and a AMT Hardballer. She took out the AMT Automag V and took the safety off. Watching her step she walked further into the room, Surprisingly it was still intact. At this moment Arya's heart was starting to pump faster and she could feel the adrenaline rushing through her veins. Arya searched the entire apartment, Nothing was in there. And when I mean searched she looked everywhere. Satisfied she headed back to the door. She closed it. Unfortunately it only had a chain lock still left on. Arya huffed. She looked around the room to see if she could barricade the door just for tonight until she figures something out in the morning. Her eyes caught upon a average size bar fridge. She walked over to it and admired it. Smiling she had small flashbacks of her life when she was younger.

She remembered her friends and her found a stash of wine while searching for supplies. The had obviously drunk the bottles. She remembered being so drunk she could barely walk. It was one her first time doing so. She remembers laughing so hard with her friends she fell into the fridge and laughing harder, she oooed, realizing there's more alcohol in the fridge. She goes to grab it, but her friends jump on her in attempts to stop her from drinking more. The all laughed. It was one of the best nights she had, had. The memory dissipated and she was back in reality. She lost the smile she had before.

Sighing she pushed the fridge all the way to the door. Not going to lie Arya was starting to sweat, it was a bit heavier than she thought. One last push and the fridge was snug up against the door. Hands on her hips she nodded. Arya had realised the room was getting dark very quickly. She had a small belt that embraced her waist. It held most of her equipment. She whipped out a torch and turned it on. She made her way to the master bedroom. Arya shined the torch on the bed. 'not too bad' she thought grimminacing. The bed was still intact, but it was starting to smell a bit funky. Arya couldn't tell if it was the bed, something under the bed or the room overall. It also had 2 pillows that had a purple pattern. The bed also had a purple patterned blanket, but Arya didn't dare to use it. She had her own sleeping bag anyway. Arya took off her belt and placed it neatly on the floor. She then took her backpack off and placed it next to her belt. She unstrapped her sleeping bag and laid it out of the bed. Yawning, she unlaced her boots. Climbing into her sleep bag she shivered as it was getting cold. She grabbed her gun and placed it under her head. This was a precaution she always did. Arya zipped her sleeping bag all the way up to her neck. Arya closed her eyes in an attempt to sleep. She found it difficult to fall asleep. Who wouldn't when you can hear everything. You can hear them moaning and groaning in the distance, you can hear animals scurrying around the rotten building scavenging for leftovers. Arya's mind started to fade as she was falling asleep. Then nothing.

Arya awoke the next morning to the sound of her watch beeping at her. She open her eyes but closed them immediately after being blinded by a ray of sunlight streaming through the window. Squinting she sat up and unzipped her sleeping bag. She gathered all her gear and put a fresh new pair of clothes on that she had carried in her bag. Arya could now see the apartment more clearly. Walking into kitchen she looked into the cupboards to see if she could find some cans. To her amazement she did. She found 4 cans of fruit salad, A can of beetroot and a can of Pumpkin soup. " Score" she whispered to herself. 'I'll leave those there for now she thought. Picking up her back pack she threw it over one shoulder. Time to go searching again. She pulled the bar fridge out of the way just enough she could squeeze her body through the door. Looking left and right she decided to head left.
JayJay84

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _FrogBoi_ » Tue Dec 08, 2020 12:55 pm

The world seemed so cold. Cold and lonely. It was like a ghost town. You always felt like there were eyes watching you at all times. You had to always keep your guard up, suspecting the worse to happen. That’s what you had to do nowadays, oh yeah also, don’t. Trust. Anyone. They might be drooling walkers with their some of their brain sticking out. I was walking down the road, hiding behind broken crashed up cars. Ducking closely to the ground. I needed to get inside a building, since it was getting quite dark out. You never want to be outside when it’s dark out. Never. I finally found a brick building with smashed windows, the usual. I sneaked into the back of the building looking for an entrance. I found a broken window so I climbed through carefully, dodging the shards sticking out around the rim. As I stepped inside I tried my best to dodge the glass shards on the ground. I explored the building a little more hoping to find something useful, but only to find broken furniture, glass everywhere, doors broken off there hinges. After searching the building a little more I entered a room, with a bed. It’s not the best since it’s all scratched up. It will have to do, as I layer down in that scratched up bed I has shifted off to daydreaming.

Last bumped by JustLivinTheDream on Tue Dec 08, 2020 12:55 pm.
_FrogBoi_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me