❥ Love on shuffle❣ -Open

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Should we start now?

Yes! We'll just leave the remaining 4 silent
87%
Yes! And we should double up and fill the characters
No votes
No. It is too early
7%
Undecided/Whichever has the most votes
7%

Total votes : 15

Re: ❥ Love on shuffle❣ -Open

Postby Winchester's Wolf » Tue Sep 01, 2020 11:43 am

percy crow||twenty-seven bisexual male||{tagged;}||pineapple||✦

normally, he wouldn't have much trouble carrying a lot of things in his hands- but the amount that he was carrying now was ridiculous. he had pineapple's empty birdcage in one hand, his carry-on bag in the other, a satchel bag strapped on one shoulder, and lastly his camera around his neck. now, what about pineapple? well she was perched on his shoulder chirping loudly. he had to shush her on multiple occasions. he shuffled around and stared down at the cage. maybe he could buy one when he lands in japan... besides, security tried to stop him. did he listen?...maybe. did he did he find a way to surpass with a little lie?...maybe.

percy sighed and decided to make a trip back to security to drop the birdcage off. he was lucky enough to bring his camera, so lets not push the limits of bringing an oversize birdcage for a wee bird.

when he returned to where he was supposed to be, pineapple chirped and tried to get into one of his bags that contained her treats. he sighed, "no pineapple," he carefully grabbed the bird and placed her back on his shoulder, "not until we are on the plane." he honestly did not want to take out everything just to fish out the bird's treats. the bird squawked in protest as he reached out to pet her beak. "see, this is why you aren't getting a treat." he mumbled as he rolled his suitcase right next to him, a little protectively. sighing, he started to tap his foot on the ground, and then his leg started to bounce impatiently. hopefully he wasn't too late.
Winchester's Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Sep 01, 2020 3:05 pm

Sora Yuki Haneda- 'Takinnie '- gender neautral for now- homosexual- service dog Yuka and cat Haru- Tags: Mora (mentions: nope)

Long wavy ended brown hair now settled about their shoulders and back. They turned their brilliantly colored eyes to their dog a moment. The mix, Yuka, wagged and woofed up at them, then looked all around. The Asian or half Asian hummed and saw the stranger stand. Haru mewed at them from his carrier, blue eyes seeing them and Mora. They put their fingers to the 'door' of it a moment. They then nodded to Mora, saying "My name is Sora," and almost giggling but not doing so actually.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GaySunLord » Fri Sep 04, 2020 9:03 am

Asdia smiled. You're welcome! Pressed pennies are epic. She pursed her lips. Also, I worry just enough, thank you. She giggled a little as well, but was taken a little off guard by Nora linking arms with her. Why do you even sea heels? You shouldn't wear footwear that hurts, cuzyou can't walk if you're in pain. Wait a second.... She narrowed her eyes. Did you wear them just so you would have an excuse to get me to not run off? Cuz if you did that is really clever and it works. Honestly, even if you didn't it' cool how it worked out that way even if flat shoes are like a billion times more comfortable.
╔══════════════╗

You are the angel that I couldn't kill

╚══════════════╝

The gif is
from the dr
stageplay
in case you
are
wondering

I like
Roleplaying
So if you
Are looking
For a partner
I'd be glad to
Roleplay
With you.

There is
Something
Hidden in here
I Love My
Dead Gay Sons

Lights off!
Totally not a
Kiyondo Kinnie

I love
Dangleromp

Feel free to
PM me! I like
Making Friends

Do you ever just
see a pretty girl
and cry bc
they are so pretty

I currently use
Cancer/Cans/Canself
Pronouns
GaySunLord

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Toxicfang <3 » Sat Sep 05, 2020 6:39 am

- Tagged: Open ; Location: Airport -

Rose got what she wished for. Unfortunately for her, her gaze caught that of Mora's for only a brief second. Mora seemed to be standing with a bunch of other people, so she assumed that was where she was to be. Rose made her way over to the group of people and flashed Mora a brief half smile and wave, figuring the least she could do was acknowledge the ladies presence if she was not going to make an effort to chat with her. This way she did not have to rationalize why she was ignoring all her phone calls. Mora looked busy anyways..... Taking a seat by herself in one of the seats nearby, she propped her feet up on top of her bags and leaned back. Her playlist shuffling through Bring Me the Horizon now.
Toxicfang <3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby inactive, » Sun Sep 06, 2020 1:53 am

queeniii wrote:
queeniii wrote:
KAILA LAYTON
❝SMHH❞
cisfemale x 20 x heterosexual x tagged; sebastian location; the airport
────────────────────────────────────────────────

Kaila nuzzled into her hoodie, trying to stay warm. She felt very cold for some reason. Glancing at the time on her phone, she couldn't help but wonder where Sebastian was. They had arranged to meet at the airport around this time, maybe he wasn't coming anymore? This wouldn't have been the first time he had ditched her for something, he had previously forgotten to show up for a date of theirs which ending up causing one of their many breaks up, but she trusted him enough for him not to leave her alone for something like this. Kaila got up and looked around, breaking into a smile as she spotted his black hair above the crowd."Sebastian! Over here!" She waved, hoping he would be able to see her despite her short stature.
inactive,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fossington » Sun Sep 06, 2020 8:17 am

𝓢𝓮𝓫𝓪𝓼𝓽𝓲𝓪𝓷 𝓔𝓭𝔀𝓪𝓻𝓭𝓼
❝Spears❞
Male ~ 21 ~ Heterosexual ~ Tags: Kaila Location: Airport

(OOC: Sorry this took so long >~<)

Sebastian's attention turned to the voice that seemed to be calling him. It was, no doubt about it Kaila. so he pushed a strand of hair out of his eyes as he swiftly moved over to the short female. "Hey." He simply greeted. "Sorry I'm late, crazy trafic out there." Sebastian lightly chuckled, rubbing the back of his neck
HI THIS IS A WIP STILL BUT I HAVEN’T BEEN ON THIS SITE IN A FEW YEARS BUT I DECIDED TO COME BACK SO HI!!

I’m Fossy, formerly known as Hamiltonfan12!

She/her!!
Fossington

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby inactive, » Wed Sep 16, 2020 9:36 am

KAILA LAYTON
❝SMHH❞
cisfemale x 20 x heterosexual x tagged; sebastian location; the airport

"It's alright, I'm just glad you managed to make it." She let out a big smile, looking down at her new shoes. Even though, as a couple, they had been through so much craziness, seeing Sebastian always made Kaila's heart flutter, just like the first time she saw him all over again. She really wanted this trip to go well, not just for the two of them to have fun, but to save their relationship as well, she was uncertain about how much more arguing she could take even though she loved him."Did you remember all you needed? It's gonna be cold on the airplane, so I hope you have a sweater or something. Oh, our seats are next to each others on the plane I think! It'll be fun, we can watch movies." She rambled on, gently taking Sebastian's hand and walking with him to the seat where she was previously sat. A crowd had grown around it, about six people, all talking and waiting for the flight.

Last bumped by GaySunLord on Wed Sep 16, 2020 9:36 am.
inactive,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me