Evergreen Parks Equine Education Institute RPG| Now Open!

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Evergreen Parks Equine Education Institute RPG| Now Open

Postby Perfect Polish » Mon Jul 06, 2020 6:39 am

Corva Lee Bailey| Female| Junior| Tags: Open

The early morning breeze was full of the scent of horses, hay, and everything that Corva Lee loved. Stepping to the back of her four horse float, the junior opened the door to be great back the nickers of her three loyal warmbloods. The familiar gray face or her stallion turned towards her, anxious to leave. Hatter, while patient for most things, hated to ride in the trailer even though it was a short ride. Corva Lee was very familiar with the stables and new all the horses, staff, and professors. Her family owned one of the top Thoroughbred breeding farms that was not but an hour away and as a child she had visited here often. Her father was fond of the organization an even donated on of his fillies for their racing and breeding program here. Hooking a lead rope to the stallions blue halter, she led the big gray thoroughbred towards the stable. Nova and Sparta would wait patiently and she wasn't worried about the two knowing they were content with their hay nets and water buckets.

Elijah Scott| Male| ADV Senior| Tags: Brylee

Elijah had arrived at the stables extremely early. The plane he and his horses had taken had arrived in Kentucky at four that morning. The young male had stabled Crimson Dawn, opening up her small outside paddock so that she could stretch. He had taken his stallion, Impulse Error, also known as King, out to the stallion pasture to move around. Elijah leaned up against the fence rails and whistled for the palomino paint to head over so that they could go back inside. Hooking the lime green halter to the lead rope, the pair headed back into the barn. Once inside he notice a familiar face of one of the younger members of the stable. She had started at the school just last year. In her hands was the Osiris, her handsome chestnut Australian Stock Horse. "Hey there Brylee" Elijah said, hoping the name was right, he had only talked to her a couple of times before. Kings ears flicked forward at the sight of another horse, a low nickered immitted from his pinkish muzzle.

Elizabeth Conner| Female| Freshman| Tags: Kami

Elizabeth was nervous about being here at a new school. While she was excited to be expanding her equestrain knowlege, she was nervous about not having the help and assistance she usually did. Her brother was here to help her get her things moved in but after that she was on her own to make friends and ask for help when she needed it. Scotty, her brother, lowered the float and led out two horses that were bound to catch eyes. While most people here had fancy warmbloods and stock horses, Elizabeth owned two giant Percheron geldings. Stratus and Cirrus where brothers that her family had bought, hoping to help her get out of her shell after the accident she had been in as a kid. Taking the halter of Stratus, she begin to roll towards the stable. Her attention was suddenly caught though on the way by two tiny ponies. "Oh my gosh, their so cute" she called out to the owner, a slightly older girl wearing a beanie. Stratus's giant head lowered to look at the tiny little creatures that were before him.
Perfect Polish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Starwalker123 » Mon Jul 06, 2020 8:13 am

Kameron Elliot(Kami)- AVD Senior- Driving- Flirt, Kiss, Hugs-Ruth, Service Dog- Elizabeth

Kami tethered the pony to the trailer with shaking hands. She needed to focus and the sounds where such that if someone called out her name, she would struggle to hear it. When most people here had fancy warmbloods and stunning stock horses, she was happy with her little ponies. They where safe and small. She padded up the ramp letting her dog move as needed.Kiss, was next as she led the little chocolate mare down the ramp Ruth back blocked. She grabbed both leads and moved them to the right side by side. That’s when she heard the girl call out, looking around she spotted a girl in a wheelchair leading a draft horse. “Thank you so much, I’m Kami and these are two of my three, Flirt and Kiss, there bigger buddy is Hugs.” Kami smiled at the other girl, “ your boy is handsome too.” She didn’t have a free hand so she didn’t do much. The pony’s looked so small next to the larger horse, “The biggest and smallest horses in the barn I bet.”
Emily Alexis Wood(Em)- Sophomore-The Elector, Her class horses – open

Em was one of few students that didn’t pull down the drive to the trailer lots and near the barn. She parked instead in the front to unload tack and then she would go reset up her dorm. It felt odd to be back on campus, and to not have E waiting for her. They had been together all of the past year and she felt heartsick when his owner had taken him off with her and not told them when/if he would be coming back. She tucked her red hair back behind her ear and stepped out of her car, she grabbed her helmet and what tack she owned, and her brush kit. Heading into the barn, she took a deep breath it felt so good to be home.
Starwalker123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BeyondTheShire » Mon Jul 06, 2020 1:39 pm

Kipper HazelFreshmen
―――――――――――――――――
◄18|Male|Treasure|Bisexual|Barn|tagged; open ►
    indentationKipper's day was not going as expected. He was late, Treasure refused to load into the trailler, Kip forgot to pack his cutting saddle, and many more things went wrong. When he finally arrived at Evergreen he noticed he was just on time. Kip parked his truck in trailer in its spot, got out and started to unload Treasure. Treasure got out a little too quickly, making Kip laugh. "Buddy, I'm sorry to tell you but I think you're being a drama king." This caused the gelding to let out an annoyed snort. "Okay okay come on. Lets stretch those legs huh?" Kip said and walked Treasure around, letting the poor Vanner stretch and graze and they went.

When they were done, Kip took him to the barn and found the stall labeled with Treasure's and his name. "Look boy! Look at this stall! Golly if only dad would fix up ours back at home.." Kip said as he lead his vanner into his stall. "Now I'll be right back okay? Gotta unload the rest of the trailer." Kip said and he was off, by the time he was done, he was sweating and out of breath. "Whew. We don't pack lightly do we?" He joked to his horse and rubbed his neck. "Are you gonna be up for that trail ride later?" Kip asked only to recieve no response from Treasure.
BeyondTheShire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

N two | B two

Postby buckskin. » Tue Jul 07, 2020 12:15 am

Nathan T Rhodes. "Nate" . 21 clos.bi male . senior . Odin + Tyche . tags (mentions; Kipper ). barn

Once both horses had been unloaded and were tied to the float, Nathan took of their travel boots and popped them through the little side door to his trailer's tackroom. He stepped inside, unzipping two saddle bags and slipping the boots in before placing each bag near the door. This way he was ready to bring his tack in and he could have everything go as he had planned - the plan was to unload, settle horses in and arrange his tack in the tackroom, drop his float off in its bay and then get his room and do the same there. That was the plan, but plans rarely played out as he intended.
    Nathan stretched over his pile of miscellaneous gear, not bothering to shut the door behind him as he walked himself over to Odin. "Okay pet, lets go." he mumbled with breathy expression, swiftly pulling the lead rope loose and holding it in his left hand before repeating the motion to the lead attached to Tyche. Together the trio marched, proud strong bodies against a sunlight background that warmed their backs but trickled away as the barn's shade engulfed them. Here there were a few familiar faces going about their business but a young male talking endlessly to a Vanner-looking horse caught his eye, he hadn't seen him before. Perhaps he was a new kid. There was no time to mingle until his children had been settled into their stalls with full haynets and cold buckets of water.

Brylee E Webster. "Bry" "Eddie" . 19 hetero female . sophomore . Osiris . tags Elijah (mentions; ). stables

Just as she had let herself out of his stall, a familiar voice welcomed her. Brylee gave a smile, stifling for a moment as she searched her empty brain for his name; Ethan? No, not quite she shuffled in her mind before it came to her. "Hey!" she greeted, warm and almost excited, she used her time to quickly but gently hang Osiris's halter on its hook before returning her attention to the attractive young man "Its nice to see you back, Elijah." she added once his name had come to her. Turning her head, Brylee watched as her gelding stretched his neck over the stall "Be polite, young man." she growled, knowing he had a tendency to greet and squeal like a mare. Well, you could say he was a chestnut mare trapped in the body of a sassy gelding.
    "King is looking as handsome as ever." she couldn't resist complimenting the grand stallion, she had to admit that she had a soft spot for him even if she had just seen him around the barn or in the pasture. Even if the western pleasure style of riding and style of horse wasn't her cup of tea, it was hard to deny the fact that King was gorgeous in a refined type of way.
buckskin.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Perfect Polish » Tue Jul 07, 2020 7:35 am

Corva Lee Bailey| Female| Junior| Tags: Nathan Rhodes

After placing Mad Hatter in his stable, Corva repeated to process with Nova, making sure the painted mare was comfortable as well. Finally, she retrieved Sparta and led the bay warmblood back towards the barn. There were quiet a few people around moving horses. Corva loved to see the new additions to the stable each year, noticing the unfamiliar horses of a buckskin Gypsy Vanner and two giant Percherons. The bay mare suddenly let out a whinny, drawing Corva's eyes away from the giant drafts. A familiar face, Nathan Rhodes with his two fancy warmbloods Odin and Tyche. Sparta had been stabled next to Odin last year and had gotten along well with the gelding.

Elijah Scott| Male| Senior| Tags: Brylee

Elijah was surprised the pretty female remembered his name despite the fact that they never really saw one another in classes and only around the stable. King's ears turned towards the chestnut gelding, intrigued at the horse sticking his head over to investigate. Elijah moved King back a bit, giving the two space. King was usually a really chill horse but you never know if the chestnut got sassy. Pride beamed through Elijah though at Brylee's comment on the horses appearance. "We've really been working this summer and I've finally got a breeding contract for him. I'm hoping to let him out to stud this year. Maybe have some Impulse Error foals on the ground by next." Elijah was really excited about the opportunity as King was a great stallion, well-mannered, proven in his discipline, and had great conformation, not to mention to bonus of his flashy color. He was really excited to get to see what the stud would produce. "Did you and Osiris do much over the summer?"

Elizabeth Conner| Female| Freshman| Tags: Kami

Elizabeth noticed the girl seemed a bit nervous while she worked with her ponies. Maybe she was new here too. The female, now revealed as Kami, responded back to Elizabeth's exclamation. "It's nice to meet you" she responded at the introduction "They probably are!" Stratus stood a good 18 hands tall and towered over most everyone he met. While Elizabeth's mother had wanted to get Elizabeth a pony like Kami's too, she had been adamant about the two beautiful drafts and it had paid off. The two had not bite or spook in them despite their giant size. They were cooperative and easy to work with and seemed to understand that their master needed a bit of a gentler hand. "Thank you. I'm Elizabeth and this is Stratus and that their over there with my brother is his brother Cirrus" she added, patting the giant grey nose.
Perfect Polish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BeyondTheShire » Tue Jul 07, 2020 3:15 pm

Kipper HazelFreshmen
―――――――――――――――――
◄18|Male|Treasure|Bisexual|Barn|tagged; open ►
    indentationKip was giving Treasure his full haynet when the vanner decided it was play time. He took the haynet off its hook with his mouth and started to throw it everywhere. Most of it landing on Kipper. "Treasure.." Kip whined. "You're being a brat today. Whats your deal?" He asked the Vanner and started petting him. Kip took the hay net away. The horse didn't do too much damage to the hay inside so he just hung it up again. "I'm going to get you water and when I come back that haynet better be on its hook ya hear?" Kip stated and left Treasure's stall, bucket in hand.

When the bucket was full, he started his walk back to the stall. As he arrived, the haynet was still on its hook and Treasure was eating from it. Kip entered his stall and put the bucket on its hook. "You be good okay? Im gonna get my stuff to my room and I'll be right back down to brush ya off buddy." He told his vanner and extied the stall. He grabbed his duffle bag and headed towards the dorms.
BeyondTheShire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eventer » Wed Jul 08, 2020 2:15 am

O L I V I A ACKENNA
olivia twenty four female horses;; pandora + angel tags;; Nathan, corva

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

olivia was the youngest coach brought into this school system, she never came to school here, she was home schooled, and spent 90% of her time outside training horses since before she could walk pretty much. She started here when she was twenty two, so definitely safe to say she was the youngest, but this was her third year here now, she was acquainted with most of the students, other than the newbies. Olivia taught in the show jumping discipline, or more correctly, she gave show jumping lessons, however she often helped out with dressage lessons and cross country, sadly for many students who thought they’d get to come and ‘jump’ every day, you cant actually jump every day... not unless you have 7 horses to ride, for example, olivia had two seperate jumping days for her own horses during the week, on thursdays, she jumps Dora, and on tuesdays, she jumps angel, every other day is flat work, trail rides and poles. Olivia is a very patient person, she’s only ever had to pull one girl off her horse, long story short, all the girl wanted to do was jump, and after four days straight of jumping olivia had enough and literally pulled the girl off her horse and took away her riding privileges for four weeks, to keep the girls horse fit, she and one other student rode the horse, the girl learnt to listen to what your told, same goes for cross country, its cruel to your horse to expect it to jump every day, all your going to do is possibly cause injury, and make it jump sour. Olivia stood in the arena watching freshmen roll in as she lunged Dora in the arena, hoping to god she wouldn’t have a repeat of last year when some boy chucked a sook when he found out he wasn’t at mummy and daddy’s anymore and couldn’t jump his horse whenever he wanted, that there was a lot in between. Olivia was a top show jumper and competed internationally in both show jumping and eventing, she wasn’t hired just because she was pretty, most students knew her and her horses before they even entered her class, purely because she was one of those people who’d competed against people like edwina tops alexander and william fox pitt, yes high names like that, so if you were into show jumping or eventing and watched those people, chances were, you knew exactly who olivia was.

Now olivia might be patient and rather kind, but she can be a hard a*rse, you put in the effort that you want your horse to have, you cant just go out and expect the horse to jump one meter jumps, if your horse hasn’t been in full work for 6 weeks, you best believe olivia will not let you jump that horse until it has, however, don’t fret, if she thinks your a good enough rider, you may get a chance to ride one of her own top level horses.

Olivia clucked her tongue and asked Dora into an extended trot for a few more circles before bringing her back to a walk before leading the mare down the arena to the gate. She stroked the mare as she changed from the lunge rope to a normal lead rope, putting the lunge rope on the wall for the older man coming in with a young horse, he was one of their, grooms, he cleaned the stables and mended fences along with a few other helping hands, but most of the work was done by students, only the coaches had the luxury of the stable hands cleaning out their horses stalls and paddocks, the students? Well they had to muck out their own stables and poo pick the paddocks once a week. Olivia handed the grey mare a carrot and glanced up, through her oversized sunglasses that sat on her petite framed face, a black cap on her head shielding her from the sun and her long straight blonde hair in a pony tail, sitting in the gap between the tightening strap of the cap.

With a gentle sigh olivia glanced around and decided to avoid newbies for a moment, she needed to speak to Nathan, he was currently the better rider of the ones in her class, and the only one she would actually trust on either of her horses for the moment. She had ridden Odin, nate’s gelding once or twice, she often rode her students horses at least once, especially if they were ever having issues, 99% of the time she could see an issue and fix it immediately, sometimes she wanted to get on and see if the issue as the horse or the rider. She looked up when she noticed nathan walking into the stable with his two horses she wondered in after him. Dora was only a few inches bigger than Nathan’s horses, but white horses always looked massive for some reason, perhaps the contrast? She lead the big grey mare into the barn and led her into her stall, thanking Linda, one of the lovely stable hands who helped out with the coach’s horses, and let Dora go in the stall, after ensuring that Linda had filled the hay nets and double checked the automatic water bowls were working in both Dora and angel’s stalls she turned to Nathan and spoke quickly, olivia was a listen and keep up, she didn’t like repeating herself often, usually because if she was repeating herself you didn’t listen to her, and she hates repeating herself when it comes to things like being safe when riding, that’s what made her normal bubbly self appear cranky. ”are you riding either of them today? I’m planning to just do flat work and poles for a few days, might pop some jumps in tomorrow to test any of the newbies, if you want to jump properly in your lesson tomorrow let me know so I can have some set up” she said calmly and looked to Odin and tyche, smiling softly she stroked tyche and looked at Nathan, ”they are looking really good, did you compete over break?” she glanced to him, she didn’t usually keep up with her students lives of campus, she didn’t have time, she herself had just got back from Germany, she’d been competing Dora over there in the eventing competitions, so between an event almost every weekend and hard training, she didn’t have time to scroll facebook to see what her students ere up to, but those who had had olivia as their coach before knew this, and had to catch olivia up verbally to what they’d been doing over break and hope that olivia wouldn’t find things that they had let slip without her guidance.

She glanced back and noticed corva coming in, she offered a smile and spoke softly, ”morning corva, was just saying to Nathan, honestly I have no idea who I’m teaching this year other than your two and Emily I assume again, but tomorrow will just be flat work pretty much, however if you want to do a few jumps, please let me know before 5 tonight so I can organise it” she said with a gentle smile and continued to scratch odin’s cheek.

(Sorry for the book cx A lot of it is jibberish, I’m tired xc )
eventer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Starwalker123 » Wed Jul 08, 2020 1:25 pm

Kameron Elliot(Kami)- AVD Senior- Driving- Flirt, Kiss, Hugs-Ruth, Service Dog- Elizabeth

That’s the second the planet started to spin a little. She felt Ruth’s nose poke into her leg. It was an alert she needed to sit soon or pass out, “Nice to meet you as will” that’s when Ruth nudged again the service dog didn’t like being ignored that was for sure. Flirt and Kiss tugged a little eager to get off the leads and snuggle down in their stalls with a little hay. She tried to comment to her rapidly fuzzing memory with the third alert a harder poke, she looked down, “Ruth enough I know. “ She mouthed at the dog, “Will its nice to met you I’m sure we will see a lot of each other I’m guessing your in driving.” That was when ruth kicked her tasking into over drive and jumped up with both paws, “And this fluffball, will she’s Ruth my service dog, and she is saying I need to sit down, like yesterday. “ kami felt the planet spin harder. “She doesn’t want me to pass out and get hurt” Kami said with a small sigh.

Emily Alexis Wood(Em)- Sophomore-The Elector, Her class horses – Oliva ,Nathan, corva

Em bustled into the tack room, nodding at old faces and new ones as she went. She found her locker, strangely the same one as before. She set her stuff in and relocked it. Next she throught she might wander around and say her hellos to the horses, her coaches and friends. She knew Oliva and E as will as he other horses had been off in Germany so she figured so would find her and see how that had gone. Maybe just maybe she would get the happy news her boy was coming back, but she didn’t get her hopes up, it seemed he had done will with what she had followed form his summer through.

That’s when she spotted Oliva ,Nathan, corva, the coach was talking already so she wandered that way She heared her ask about if he had shown over the summer. Em had ridden with her old stable and had even managed to get some shows in but she would be glad to be back here and hopefully back on a higher caliber horse. Even more so she hoped it was her boy E. She had keep up with as many of her follow members of the school as she could over the summer. When she heard her turn to the other girl she heard her named mentioned, that’s when she reached the group and came to a stop. “Heyo,For sure me, I wouldn’t miss riding with you. Flat work is good for me since I don’t even know who I’m riding.”
Starwalker123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Post 2

Postby eventer » Thu Jul 09, 2020 1:02 am

O L I V I A ACKENNA
olivia twenty four female horses;; pandora + angel tags;; Nathan, Corva, Emily

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

olivia was a little busy paying attention to Odin when the young auburn haired girl popped up beside her, she raised her brow a moment and smiled when she said flat work was good for her. Olivia looked at her for a second and smiled and spoke calmly, ”that is good” being cut off by her phone ringing, ”excuse me a moment” She said calmly and move away a few stalls answering the phone promptly. “hello.... yes this is she... oh wonderful, I will be right out” she smiled and hung up the phone before glancing to Emily, ”Emily, could you please give me a hand, two of my horses have arrived and I could use some help bringing them into the stables, Nathan and corva, can you two figure out whether you want to jump tomorrow or just do flat work and let me know when I come back.” she said with a soft smile, angel had gone to accompany one of her horses back for the float trip ride here, a horse she knew Emily would be dying to see again, she’d set up angel and e’s, or eli’s as she herself called him, stalls yesterday, angel was in stall 2 and e was in stall 3 beside her and had been when he was here last, the pair got along reasonably well and e sometimes had a few anxiety issues on long trips being a 9 hour drive here, 10 with stops for breaks, angel as sent to keep him calm on his ride over. In all honesty she could handle both horses herself, so she was curious to see if Emily would protest knowing full well that olivia was more than capable, in which case she’d have to come up with some excuse to get Emily to help. She looked to the stable doors and watched the 9 horse truck pulling in, glancing to Emily she kind of clicked her fingers together in a ‘hurry up’ fashion and made her way towards the truck, grabbing two black leather halters and matching black leads.
eventer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Starwalker123 » Sat Jul 11, 2020 4:20 pm

Emily Alexis Wood(Em)- Sophomore-The Elector, Her class horses – Oliva ,Nathan, corva

Emily nodded to her coach, flat work would be good. She had let her flat work, slip a little over the summer she felt like.When Em heard the phone ring she went quiet, she tried not to listen to it. The coach walked away and answered. She had feeling it was someone coming to the stable with a horse through. “Sure thing, im mostly moved back in.” Em listened as she talked to the other two . Em’s hopes started to raise that maybe just maybe the horse about to step down the ramp was her boy the elector himself, oh how she had missed him. The hope didn’t show through it wasn’t worth it to her. Fingers crossed she stridden after her. Hands started to shake as she did. She watched her pick up the halter and smiled, “So who is it?’ She asked, holding her breath as she spoke.

Bennet Gabriel Lee(Ben)- Coach/teacher-TheSatyr(Satyr), Whitecourt (Unicorn) , and FlippingTheLid(Flip or Flipper)- Open

Ben’s day had started at the crack of dawn, long before most when only the grooms and stable staff bustled through the barn, getting things ready and making last checks on everything. His day started with the best thing of all, a dawn ride on his good boy Satyr. The bay gelding all gleaning and rippling muscle galloping up the hills and trotting through the woods. This was how he chose to clear his mind on the first day of students. After his long ride he had come back to the barn and groomed and washed his mount, turning him out in the field to roam. Next her had set his sights on grooming Unicorn. The white stallion had gotten himself into a mess that was for sure. After his grooming Ben tucked him into his stall, and headed to see Flip. That’s where he was now.
Starwalker123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me