Camp Westfield (RP Thread)

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Camp Westfield (RP Thread)

Postby sunhorsestar » Sat Jun 13, 2020 1:28 pm

OOC: Okay, so that’s Lars, Lile, Jessie, Caelan, Akari, William, and my charries, right? Let me know if I missed anyone.
Born female, identify as Genderfluid, any pronouns.
Chorus director and founder, black belt in Taekwondo, writer, actor, playwright, enjoys horseback riding, RPing, playing Howrse, animating, big projects, singing, reading, any kind of storytelling.

Autistic, mood disorder, pansexual, and proud! Feel free to talk to me about anything!

Note for any RPs I'm in: I love building up relationships, so feel free to approach them, but I DO NOT do arranged relationships in general. (May make a few exceptions, depending on circumstances)

Current Main Fandom: One Piece
Other Notable Fandoms: Attack on Titan, The Maze Runner, Soul Eater

Link on my profile is to a new Warrior cats RP site I started because I can.

Update: Considering quitting, not immediately, but overtime, things have just gotten to be a bit much, so we'll see what happens.
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Jun 13, 2020 1:30 pm

:thumbup:
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolf13159 » Mon Jun 15, 2020 4:11 am

Charlotte Rodriguez | Camper | Tagging: open | Location: Dining Hall

Charlotte hurried out of her Uncles car, opening up the trunk and grabbing her stuff quickly. She checked her watch and said a quick goodbye to her Uncle before struggling to carry all of her stuff to the front gate and checking in. She knew that she was late, and she hoped that no one had to wait because of her. She nodded as she was told where her cabin was and hurried to the cabin with her number on it. She opened the door and brought her stuff in. She had never been to a summer camp before but her Uncle signed her up for it. She was here already here so she might as well enjoy it. She took a deep breath and looked around the cabin. It wasn't that big or that small. It seemed to be just the right size. She saw that there was a bunk open and she walked over to it, setting her stuff down on the bottom bunk and running her hands through her shoulder length blonde hair. She looked around the cabin her dark brown eyes for a moment longer before walking out, looking for her group. She remembered that the person at the front gate had told her that her group was already at the dining hall for lunch. She looked around before spotting it a ways in front of her.

Charlotte walked over to the dining hall, already missing her dog Daisy with all of her heart. She took a deep breath before walking into the dining hall and sitting down at a table by herself. She was a very talkative person that loved to talk to people and make new friends, but she needed time to adjust to being here and away from home. She looked around, wishing now more than every that Daisy was here. She wished that she could have brought her, but animals weren't aloud. She fiddled with her hands, hoping that she would make new friends here.
wolf13159

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Jun 15, 2020 9:09 am

Spiritstar3 wrote:Lile (Lyle) Evans- 14- m- Crush: Jayden/Uciel- Seeing eye dog Lukia- camper- house- Tags: Group 1; Jayden

The legally blind boy let his green eyes look around once more. His hand stayed on Lukia, more accurately her head. He nodded in her general direction, again, and hummed a bit. “Right,” he said, prepared to get up and go.

Jessie R- 25- f- crush: has to bond- Panic attack prevention dog, Sora- Counselor- Camp- Tags: Her group (2?)

The ginger haired lady hummed as she looked up then. “Grilled cheese sandwiches, and tomato soup.” She smiled after saying this, and dipped her head for a moment. She then smiled down at her sweet and well behaved dog.

Akari Ren- 16- f- bi- crush: maybe Karter? Open- camper- Camp- Tags: Group 2

She sighed as she brushed through her long and dark hair...She shook her head a bit, just keeping quiet as the boys talked. She then hummed and stood up as well. She took her hand and brushed through her hair a bit.

William Rylan Morr- 26- m- bi- Crush: open- nurse- Nurse’s station- Tags: x

The dark brown haired male -posting when someone else tags him, actually-
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me