«weston high»«high school rp»«o&a»

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: «weston high»«high school rp»«o&a»

Postby palmawesome » Thu May 14, 2020 11:53 am

-- Brooke Stevens --
Female // Junior // 17 // Populars // Tags: Donny

Brooke laughed. " I missed you too! I got about the same classes, though I might have to check, I haven't really looked over my schedule a lot." She giggled a little more. She pointed behind her. " Do you want to go check out our lockers?" She grabbed her backpack and phone off of the table.
𝙷𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚑𝚊𝚕𝚏 𝚘𝚏 𝚖𝚢 𝚂𝚘𝚞𝚕, 𝚊𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚘𝚎𝚝𝚜 𝚜𝚊𝚢

Currently sobbing over the song of Achilles
palmawesome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Xx_PYRETTA_BLAZE_xX » Thu May 14, 2020 5:16 pm

𝖁𝖆𝖑𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖔 𝕯𝖊𝖑 𝕽𝖎𝖔
|Male|Heterosexual|Jocks|17|tags:Krissie, Emma|

"My summer? Uhm.. it was good. I had a good time, did a lotta stuff. Just been getting used to Cali and alla that. Oh, and saw you a few times. Have I earned a discount yet at that coffee shop you work at by the way?" Valentino followed Krissie, a smile playing on his lips.

As they walked he took a moment to look around at his surroundings, remembering the room numbers around him and doing his best to try and figure out his way around.
Last edited by Xx_PYRETTA_BLAZE_xX on Wed May 20, 2020 10:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Xx_PYRETTA_BLAZE_xX

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Craboom-047 » Thu May 14, 2020 5:52 pm

Declan Perry

16|male|heterosexual|outcast|outside the school|tags: open
Declan was not prepared for school to start, at least emotionally speaking. He made sure to get up fairly early in order to make time to take a decent shower. As he went on preparing himself for the day, he couldn't help but think of what was in store for him at that school. He barely knew anyone at that school, yet he was pretty sure they all knew each other. He changed into a fairly nice looking outfit. Nothing that would draw attention to him.
Once Declan had everything he needed, he walked downstairs to the kitchen where he grabbed the bagel his mother had put out and quickly ate it before leaving. He knew it would be best to take the bus, even though he did not live too far away.
The bus stop was about a 5 minute walk from his house. Thankfully he managed to catch the bus just on time. In less than ten minutes, Declan was met with the sight of his school. He sighed as he stepped out onto the curb.
Declan was in no rush to actually enter the building. For the time being, he slowly walked over to the entrance, getting a decent look at his surroundings.

Valerie Kobal

17|female|bisexual|nerd|walking down the hallways|tags: open (mentions Krissie)
Not long after sending her message, Valerie felt her phone buzz once again. She took it out of her pocket again and sent a quick reply, 'Yeah, I guess a part of me is ready to start school again, but I'll sure miss summer vacation'. She then proceeded to pocket her phone. She knew she had Pre-Calc first, but she did not need to get to class for a little while. She began to make her way over to her locker in order to drop off a few things.
Once she was at her locker, Valerie was quick to put away what she needed before turning around to face the hallway. She might as well re-familiarize herself with the building while she had the time.

Taryn Loughty

17|female|pansexual|geek|by the lockers|tags: Ryder, open
Taryn considered stopping by her locker, but she ultimately decided against it, seeing as her bag was manageable as it was. She then pulled out her phone out of her pocket in order to check the time. She knew she had US Gov as her first period, but she had no desire to get to that class any time soon. She stared at her phone for a moment, pondering her options. She considered sending something to one of her friends, but before she herd someone apologize. She looked up to see a familiar guy who seemed to have almost bumped into her. She began to reply, "Oh, don't worry about..."
Before Taryn could finish, though, the guy had already walked off. Taryn let out a small "hmm" before looking back down at her phone. Maybe she'd ask one of her friends if they wanted to hang out.

Nero Adair

18|male|bisexual|loner|outside the school|tags: open
{will post for him later, he's at school though}
Craboom-047

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♡ foxes in socks ♡ » Thu May 14, 2020 6:12 pm

xx // 17 // female // the bad kids // junior // tags;; // mentions;; emma, krissie, valentino // location;; environmental science

"madison. get up. you're already late and you're not even out of bed!..besides, your father wants to have a little chat with you before you leave.." her step mother spat, whipping madison's windows curtains open to let the morning sunlight stream into her room. "oh no please shout at me louder, i dont think the people at the end of the street quite heard you" she retorted, removing the pillow covering her face to look at her, she sat up and dragged her fingers through her untamed hair, "oh for godsake madi! im not gonna accept the attitude from you this early in the morning, theres pancakes downstairs, i want you in the kitchen in twenty minutes madison..". she groaned at sound of her bedroom door being slammed and fell backwards, sinking back into the mountain of pillows behind her. she rubbed her eyes and swung her feet over the side of the bed so she was sat up on the edge. she bent down to the socket hidden down the side of her bed to turn off the fairy lights that were draped around her bed frame and shuffled over to the clothes she had placed on the top of her dresser the night before, picked them up and headed off into the bathroom. she quickly hopped into the shower, brushed her teeth, got changed and carefully applied her makeup before grabbing her backpack and heading downstairs.

as she entered the kitchen she came faced with her step-mother, step-sister and father sitting around the larger rectangular table which was sat in the middle of the room. "hey mads! big day" her father said, an encouraging grin plastered across his face. "yeah! super!" she said in mock enthusiasm, bending down to kiss her father on the head before grabbing a plate, a pancake and tossing a couple of berries to balance on top of it. "you know, sam's just got her license..why dont you let her drop you off at school today?" he said, his eye's following madison as she moved to the empty other side of the table and plonked down on the empty seat. madi looked at her father. she then turned to look at the blonde, brightly clothed girl sat next to him. her grin somehow matching his exactly, despite them not even being related. "omg what a great idea! come on mads, we can have a lil bit of sisterly bonding!" she exclaimed, passing her step mother the maple syrup. madi looked up from the pancake she was picking at, "uh yeah, im gonna have to pass" she said, her eyes flicking up at the girl whose grin had dropped immediately. she studied the now quite room. way to go mads, that was rude. she cleared her throat. flicking her eyes up towards clock which hung on their wall, "im gonna be late" she murmured, leaving the half eaten pancake on the table to make a b-line for the door, bag in hand.

she threw her bag into the passenger seat of her car, slammed the door shut and closed her eyes, her head titled back to rest on the headrest. startled by a gentle knocking on the window madi shot her eyes open to see her father stood nervously on the other side of the door. she begrudgingly rolled her window down. "look, i'm not gonna lecture you, if thats what your wondering..mad's come on...please, try a little bit harder this year.." he said, empathy buried behind his eyes. madi sighed, "i know, i want to but you know how hard school is for me and i just-" she managed to ramble out before being cut off again, "not just in school mads, i mean with them...im not asking you to be friends with sam, just to learn to at the very least tolerate her. and i mean dont get me wrong, this isss your junior year, you've got one more year after this madi and your free, okay..please just try and make this year worth it, for me?" he pleaded. madi looked down in her lap and back up to her father, "okay..i promise". "okay...thank you, have a good day love" he said a warm smile on his face before turning back and heading inside. madi rolled her window up and sped off to school, shoving a piece of gum from the pot she kept in her car in her mouth. she quickly pulled into the car park and grabbed her backpack before heading inside of the main building. she checked her schedule, environmental sciences..great she rolled her eyes but worked her way through the crowds to get to the class anyway, it's not like she had anywhere better to go. she noticed a couple of girls that she knew to be in her grade stood with a seemingly new student she didn't recognise but brushed past them. eventually she she made her way to the classroom and did some general loitering outside along with a handful of other students, waiting for the classes to start filling up and the halls to die down.

xx // 18 // female // the internationals // senior // tags;; taryn // location;; by her locker

salem looked up from her phone, her attention being drawn to the voice of a girl a few lockers down to her. she seemed faintly familiar but figured she'd only seen her in passing before. she looked past the girl at the guy she almost made a collision with and back at her. she pulled her satchel handle further up her shoulder and pushed her locker door too, gingerly stepping towards her, "hey, uh you okay?" she said, followed by a reassuring smile. "i just uh saw what happened" she said, making some sort of flailing hand gesture signalling to the boy she had almost bumped into and her, cringing at her attempt to start a conversation.
♡ foxes in socks ♡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby palmawesome » Fri May 15, 2020 7:27 am

-- Karter Brown --
Male // 17 // Junior // Jocks // Tags: Emma, Valentino, Krissie

Karter saw Emma walk in with Krissie and Valentino, and he got up and walked after them. Pushing the doors open, he crinkled his nose at the smell of cleaning supplies. His backpack draped over one shoulder, he walked towards the three. Walking around the group, he smiled. " Hey, Valentino, Krissie, Emma " Slowing his pace to match there's, he looked around. " Is anyone else's noses burning?" The smell of bleach was a little too much to handle for him.

-- Jake Blover --
Male // 15 // Freshman // Bad Kids // Tags: Madison

After breathing the last few breaths of freedom, Jake jumped down from the tree and walked inside the school, his headphones blaring music. Walking over to his locker, he set his phone in his pocket and threw his backpack into the locker, not caring about the cruddy laptop that was inside. He grabbed the books that he needed for Environmental science and started to make his way towards the classroom. Turning his music down a little bit, he saw Madison by the door as well. He nodded his head to her and walked a little closer. " You got stuck with this class too?" He said, spitting his gum out on the ground.
𝙷𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚑𝚊𝚕𝚏 𝚘𝚏 𝚖𝚢 𝚂𝚘𝚞𝚕, 𝚊𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚘𝚎𝚝𝚜 𝚜𝚊𝚢

Currently sobbing over the song of Achilles
palmawesome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

-❤ alex ❤- #002

Postby eat kids » Sat May 16, 2020 6:48 am

𝖆𝖑𝖊𝖝 𝖘𝖎𝖑𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖍𝖆𝖗𝖆𝖑𝖉

❤ trans male ❤ bisexual ❤ 15 1/4 ❤ sophomore ❤ fine art kids ❤ crush; open ❤ the halls ❤ mentions; valerie ❤ tags; valerie

alex watched as everybody gathered into their little groups and chattered away, while he walked through the halls silent as a mouse. he noticed there was another person in the hall who wasn't busy chatting it up about who they met over the summer or what expensive places they went, so he approached them as he knew best. he speed-walked up to her and smiled

"uhm- hi there, im alex," he greeted with a small smile, hoping to possibly make a friend, "i don't mean to bother but i saw we weren= both alone i guess is the way you could say it- um, sorry im rambling."
eat kids

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tūī » Sat May 16, 2020 11:52 am

x
male | sixteen | outcast | homosexual | current outfit | location; hall? | mentions; n/a |tags; Ezekiel

Ready to walk off into the shadows and crawl into a ball for eternity, Skylar turned to leave the hall. But then, he
    heard the other kid speak to him again, and Skylar had to resist the urge of running away. Where to go? Dammit, I
    haven't even thought about that. I don't need his help, I'll be fine. I'm sure of it. Skylar turned back to look at the o
    ther kid and gave a subtle shake of his head. "I-I'll be fine, thanks anyway. Uh- sorry for wasting your time." With th
    at, Skylar walked down and hall and took a sharp turn round the corner. His hands back in his pockets as he mentall
    y scolded himself.
tūī

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kelzzz » Sun May 17, 2020 7:29 am

krissie looked back and forth between the steps she was taking and valentino as he talked to make sure she didn’t trip and embarrass herself in front of people at school. she then laughed at his comment about getting a discount and she looked at emma hoping she might laugh too. krissie was glad emma was there beside her because krissie was honestly a little nervous. ”well, i may give emma a small discount mixed in with a free beverage every once and awhile… so i guess i could pretend you have a members’ card or something like that.” she said. krissie then looked over to emma again. she noticed she was rather in her head than in the conversation. ”so… that party tonight? you guys wanna go and get more acquainted?” she asked while walking into masterson’s class. she then pulled out her phone once more. she texted valerie, ”i just worked at the coffee shop and worked on songs. not much to miss lol. what class you got first?” she then opened ryden’s texted and texted ”yea, i bet we’ll get a few. but we will for sure have artistic expression.”

she quickly looked up from her phone as she heard another voice. she saw it was karter, a jock. she never really interacted with him even though they had gone to school together for awhile. however, she knew emma knew him, so she could be polite and such. she gave a small wave to the boy and a chuckle to his and emma’s interaction. she looked over to valentino and said again lightly, ”that party tho..?”

”make sure to tag me and send me that pic!” she said as atlas was posting the picture. as he typed a text, teagan sent a quick text to maddie. Her eyebrows creased a lttle as she wrote it. ”hey, you doing good this morning? haven’t heard from you since yesterday.” she then put her phone away, hoping her friend was present and mentally okay.
teagan listened intently on what atlas was saying and her face brightened with excitement when he said he visited the netherlands. ”oh my gosh, that sounds soo fun! did you go see relatives and friends? and new internationals, that sounds fun. and you know things will get more exciting now that i’m back for the boring college tours and student council conventions!”[/b] she said. she honestly was soo glad her mother and her agreed that if she went on the college tours over the summer, she wouldn’t have to do them during the school year. teagan hated listening to each college ambassador spladder out the same facts in different forms. it was just too repetitive for her.
”oh, and also, what’s your first period? i got u.s. gov.” she said while making a fake puking face.

donny nodded and smiled at brooke’s suggestion. he pulled out a small paper from his pocket that he had printed out at his job that had his schedule on it. his grandma didn’t own a printer or even a computer for that matter, so he always used the one at the gym front desk. he gave the paper to brooke while he grabbed his things. he then felt a constant buzz on his thigh. he pulled out his phone seeing it was atlas. he smiled at the text and replied. ”bet bro! we can talk about it more at lunch, or if we got a class together!” he then put his phone back into his pocket and looked over to brooke. he started walking and gestured for her to come with him. ”so how was your summer? i mean i saw a lot of it over snap and tik tok and i saw you at a few house parties, but besides that.” he asked her.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♡ foxes in socks ♡ » Mon May 18, 2020 2:18 am

xx // 17 // female // the bad kids // junior // tags;; jake // mentions;; -- // location;; environmental science

madi lent her back against the hallway wall and quickly scanned the sea of students for any teachers near by before she got her phone out to finally check the messages beginning to pile up in her notifications. she noticed a message from her friend teagan, she gave a small smile to the screen and typed hey! sorry, busy morning. im doing as well as i can be i guess, thanks for asking followed by the smiley face emoji and hit send. suddenly startled, madi looked up. "unfortunately" she replied, giving a quick nod to the freshman she'd known previously from fifth period credit recovery walking towards her. she noticed more and more people starting to turn up to the lesson, so she shoved her phone back into the front pocket of her shoulder bag and pushed herself off of the wall she was leaning on, "better get inside, dont wanna be late. ya know, disadvantage our most important years of our education" she said, making quotation marks with her hand and a smirk on her face, referring back to the last lecture masterson had given to her during fifth about being late to his lessons. she entered the classroom and made her way over to the back of the class and picked the work station nearest to the window, hoping it'd be the quietest and she could relatively get through the lesson unbothered.

xx // 18 // female // the internationals // senior // tags;; taryn // location;; by her locker

salem looked up from her phone, her attention being drawn to the voice of a girl a few lockers down to her. she seemed faintly familiar but figured she'd only seen her in passing before. she looked past the girl at the guy she almost made a collision with and back at her. she pulled her satchel handle further up her shoulder and pushed her locker door too, gingerly stepping towards her, "hey, uh you okay?" she said, followed by a reassuring smile. "i just uh saw what happened" she said, making some sort of flailing hand gesture signalling to the boy she had almost bumped into and her, cringing at her attempt to start a conversation.
♡ foxes in socks ♡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Craboom-047 » Tue May 19, 2020 8:59 am

Declan Perry

16|male|heterosexual|outcast|outside the school|tags: open
Declan was not prepared for school to start, at least emotionally speaking. He made sure to get up fairly early in order to make time to take a decent shower. As he went on preparing himself for the day, he couldn't help but think of what was in store for him at that school. He barely knew anyone at that school, yet he was pretty sure they all knew each other. He changed into a fairly nice looking outfit. Nothing that would draw attention to him.
Once Declan had everything he needed, he walked downstairs to the kitchen where he grabbed the bagel his mother had put out and quickly ate it before leaving. He knew it would be best to take the bus, even though he did not live too far away.
The bus stop was about a 5 minute walk from his house. Thankfully he managed to catch the bus just on time. In less than ten minutes, Declan was met with the sight of his school. He sighed as he stepped out onto the curb.
Declan was in no rush to actually enter the building. For the time being, he slowly walked over to the entrance, getting a decent look at his surroundings.

Valerie Kobal

17|female|bisexual|nerd|walking down the hallways|tags: Alex (mentions Krissie)
Valerie took a moment to check her schedule once more, before getting another message from Krissie. She was quick to respond, 'Yeah I get that and cool. I didn't have that great of luck with my job, meanwhile. Oh well. And I got pre calc first, wbu?'
She then heard a voice seemingly address her. She looked up to see a grinning kid introduce himself. She gave him a kind look in return as she replied, "Oh hey kid, what's up? My name's Valerie. I suppose I am alone now that you point it out. I guess I just didn't bother to meet up with anyone this morning. Oh well."

Taryn Loughty

17|female|pansexual|geek|by the lockers|tags: Salem
Taryn stood there in slight disbelief with her phone in her hand when she heard another voice ask if someone was okay. She immediately snapped back into reality and looked towards the source of the voice to confirm whether or not this was directed towards her. She was met with a nice looking girl who then said to have seen what had just happened. Taryn grinned back and calmly put her phone away before awkwardly replying, "Oh yes, I'm perfectly fine, just a little surprised, you know. Then again, no harm no foul. At least we both realized just in time."

Nero Adair

18|male|bisexual|loner|heading to environmental science|tags: open
Nero did his best to avoid talking to anyone else as he eventually walked inside the school and made a beeline for his locker. While he was not entirely opposed to talking to other people during this time, he was not really in the mood to do so. He maneuvered around the crowds and made his way down the hall to where his locker was. Thankfully it was in a less crowded area. Once he dropped off everything he needed to drop off, Nero decided it'd be best just to head off to his first class: environmental science. He was actually kind of intrigued by the class. He was ready to see what it would offer.
Craboom-047

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me