- 🌄Mountainside Equestrian🌄 - Open & Accepting! - RP!

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: - 🌄Mountainside Equestrian🌄 - Open & Accepting! - RP!

Postby Starwalker123 » Thu Jul 02, 2020 9:02 am

Jordan Foxhill- 16 years old- English-Loon, Casper and Juliet- tags: Matt
“That makes sense much the same reason I had to retire my mare. She taught me everything I know through, she made me the rider I am today. I brought her here because I wanted to spend some more time with her.” Casper looked around and Jordan couldn’t help but do the same as he did.
Blessing Sunshine O'Conner- Bless or Sunny- 17 almost 18-Western-Benny and Boston - Tags: Open in the barn

“Nice to meet you Bo,, “ Benny took that chance to lay his head up over the stall door. “And this is Benny.” Sunny chuckled, “Mr. Center of attention.” Sunny stepped back and rubbed the gelding’s nose, “I sure do, ive been here a while now, I know the best rides at least.”
Kendell Bell- 20 years old-male English/Western-Echo, and Larch anything that needs ridden- Tags: Tally

“Awesome.” Kendell walked after her, entering the wide barn he breathed In the safe smells of horses and hay, the smell of worn leather. “this is a nice barn, its so pretty.” Kendell headed towards the tack room.
Starwalker123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me