Royal Engagements {Paused/Open}

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Royal Engagements {Full/Started}

Postby 8_Stars_8 » Sat Apr 25, 2020 4:24 am

Name: Thea |Age: 20 |Role: bookworm |tags: desmond

Thea onces over herself in the mirror making sure that she didn't have dirt or mud on her. She realized how pink her face was. Why do I feel so nervous? She sighs, brushing up her appearance one last time, admiring the soft sky blue of her dress. She grabs her bag instinctively, about to put it on, she shakes her head. She promised her Mother that she wouldn't keep her nose stuck in a book. She puts a couple leather bound books back in their rightful place on her bookshelf, and a couple of her favorites on her nightstand. She realized the time that had passed and let out an audible gasp, quickly exiting her room. She smiled softly when she realized that Desmond was still outside, perusing the hallway's decor. "Sorry about that, I had to put some books away." She says. "Which way should we go first?" She asks. To the right, there was the rest of the hallway with the rooms, but their looked to be a room on the end that had a door not like the rest of the chambers. To the left was the staircase that lead downstairs, and passed that was the hallway that lead to the training grounds.
8_Stars_8

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Royal Engagements {Paused/Open}

Postby Binx_It » Wed May 13, 2020 5:42 pm

Pause

bump