【 Welcome to Versailles 】[ romance rp ]【 o & a 】

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 【 Welcome to Versailles 】[ romance rp ]【 o & a 】

Postby ғᴏʀᴇsᴛ★ᴄʀɪᴛᴛᴇʀ » Mon Dec 02, 2019 8:28 am

[ Let's skip to the next day and start from there so everyone can find somebody new to rp with! Everyone is accepted, but I'll delete characters as time goes on depending on who joins in again c: ]
ғᴏʀᴇsᴛ★ᴄʀɪᴛᴛᴇʀ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Dec 02, 2019 12:01 pm

well, i want my boy to find Salem again, if he’s still in
girl is open, though ))
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby `sappho » Mon Dec 02, 2019 1:59 pm

(i would love to join if you are starting this up again! my forms are a couple pages back, i hope they look alright! c:)
`sappho

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cswolf. » Mon Dec 02, 2019 5:46 pm

Spiritstar3 wrote:well, i want my boy to find Salem again, if he’s still in
girl is open, though ))

{Salem is here <3}
lurkin!

CATCHING UP MY REMAINING LOLO MESSAGES <3
THANKS ALL FOR VISITING ME :)
cswolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Dec 02, 2019 5:51 pm

cswolf. wrote:
Spiritstar3 wrote:well, i want my boy to find Salem again, if he’s still in
girl is open, though ))

{Salem is here <3}

:mrgreen:
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cswolf. » Fri Dec 06, 2019 11:37 am

{bump}
lurkin!

CATCHING UP MY REMAINING LOLO MESSAGES <3
THANKS ALL FOR VISITING ME :)
cswolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ғᴏʀᴇsᴛ★ᴄʀɪᴛᴛᴇʀ » Mon Dec 09, 2019 1:59 am

✥ Gabrielle de Fleurieu | Countess of Anjou | 20 | location; Versailles | tags; open ✥
The hunting party had gathered in front of the palace, making for a grand display. Hounds were baying as they zig-zagged between the hunters and their mounts, raising their noses in the air. The smattering sound of hooves against stone echoed in the courtyard as the group began to move out, lead by the master of the hunt, closely followed by the king, his royal marksmen and his closest advisors. The men wore frock coats in red and blue with gilded buttons and gold threads, and the ladies all donned their finest riding habits and large gloves with cuffs of lace.
Gabrielle had decided against going along. Her little lap dogs ran around her feet and she picked her black poodle up before heading in the opposite direction of the hunting party, intent on talking a stroll through the gardens.

✥ Philippe d'Ivry | Duke of Orléans | 24 | location; Versailles | tags; open ✥
The large bay gelding snorted and pawed the ground when two hounds ran by, barking loudly. Philippe tightened his grip around the reins and ushered the gelding on, keen to keep up with the rest of the group. He stayed in front, hoping for a chance to catch a fowl or two in flight as the dogs flushed them out of hiding. The morning air was cold but fresh, and stung in his nose when he breathed. As the group made their way past the gardens and towards the forest, the smell of mud and pine filled his nostrils. He loved the sense of freedom he felt when he rode through the woods, like nothing could stop him. It was only him and the four elements.
ғᴏʀᴇsᴛ★ᴄʀɪᴛᴛᴇʀ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Dec 09, 2019 1:42 pm

Forest, were the new characters accepted? Like my girl))
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby asphodelian » Tue Dec 10, 2019 10:44 am

~!~rosalie barre~!~ ---------> the bitterest tears cried over graves are for words left unsaid and deeds left undone

rosie~~duchess of bordeaux~~mid 20s~~fem~~bi~~loc;chambers~~tags;open~~ments;open
Rosie sucked in all of her breath, a maid lacing up the corset behind her. Oh gods, it stung where the folds met, pinched where the strings tied, but it was worth it once she forced herself into a dress. Her figure was as thin as always, even though she stuffed herself on pastries and salty foods last night. Her stockings contained her bloated ankles, her gloves barely fit over her puffy fingers. Rosalie Barre walked over to her vanity, the crystal mirror reflecting her puffy face. She coated powder on her face, the white accentuating her pale skin. Blending it out, she applied a small bit of rouge to her cheeks and lips, reddening them only the slightest bit. She picked up her hairless cat, Françoise, and held him daintily as she stepped into three inch heeled leather boots. Her hair pulled back into a practical bun, her dress greyscale and simple, Rosalie made her way into the gardens for a stroll. Pulling her dress up only to her ankles, she cautiously stepped outside of her designated chambers and found the door to the courtyard.
asphodelian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me