Cᴀᴍᴘ Tᴏʟᴇʀᴀɴᴄᴇ // Oᴘᴇɴ & Aᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛɪɴɢ

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Cᴀᴍᴘ Tᴏʟᴇʀᴀɴᴄᴇ // Oᴘᴇɴ & Aᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛɪɴɢ

Postby sounds of silence » Sat Apr 21, 2018 8:28 pm

████████████████████████████████████

Once that final bell rings on the last day of school and many students have said their last goodbyes to each other, it's the perfect signal that the idea of Summer had indeed arrived. For most individuals, they were going to the beach, getting summer jobs or just staying at home and video gaming all day but for most, it even meant camp. The counselors and administrative team of Huntsville High School, which is located in Sacramento, California have come together and noticed a few clique problems within the school. Even though every single school has problems with bullying and cliques, but at Huntsville High School, things have gotten worse. Most of the parents agreed with the school board as they think it would be in the best interest of the students, as well as the school, to send a select few, hand picked students away to camp for the summer. A camp where everyone is hoping the students will learn to get along or else. They are to spend their entire Summer there without any hassles though disrespect of any kind will not be tolerated. Lines might be crossed and friendships might even be ruined. Hookups, breakups, makeups and so much more as it is all a part of the high school experience.

Do not post here until the roleplay begins. Discussion thread is where you post ooc chatter, forms and relationships.
Last edited by sounds of silence on Sun Aug 12, 2018 6:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sounds of silence

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Cᴀᴍᴘ Rᴜʟᴇs

Postby sounds of silence » Sun Apr 22, 2018 9:48 pm

one; There is to be absolutely no one of the opposite sex located within your cabin at all. Consequences for breaking this rule is expulsion with no questions asked and even a nice, little phone call to your parents.

two; Curfew is at Midnight, which 12:00 A.M. By that time, every camper should be in their appropriate cabins and in bed. You will have a wake up call that is from 7:30 to 8:30.

three; Absolutely no drugs, alcohol, cigarettes or anything that falls underneath those categories. If you are caught with it, you be expelled.

four; Every single student must take part within the activities that have been placed for that day. Unless you are physically unable to participate, no other excuse will be tolerated.

five; There will be a campfire at the end of every single week to discuss certain matters and situations that were established during the previous week. Also to see how everyone is dealing with this certain arrangement, as well.
sounds of silence

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me