Bᴇᴠᴇʀʟʏ Hɪʟʟs Hɪɢʜ // Open & Accepting

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Bᴇᴠᴇʀʟʏ Hɪʟʟs Hɪɢʜ // Open & Accepting

Postby Consulting_Angel » Thu Apr 19, 2018 8:08 pm

Nathan Finch
17|Male|Bisexual
The Dancer
Anastasia's House
Tagged: Open
Nathan had already been awake for a couple of hours, having taken a shower, gotten himself dressed, and he was now doing a few ballet stretches in his room. He timed himself in his mind, slowly and carefully transitioning from one position to the next. He was intending on renting out some space in the nearby dance studio for an hour or two, and he figured that he may as well get in a little bit of a warm up while he was at home, then he'd walk down to the studio.
Just as he finished stretching, however, he heard a notification pop up on his phone - it was a new post on the Beverly Hills High social page. He didn't normally like to partake in a lot of social events, but it was nice to at least keep up with what was going on, just in case something did catch his eye. Reading over the post, Nathan raised an eyebrow in curiosity. It did sound nice - breakfast at Anastasia's house... but he wasn't too sure. He knew that he wouldn't be the only one there, so he was curious to know who were already there, and who else was going. He hesitated for a few minutes longer, thinking over it, weighing out his other options for the day. His parents told him plenty of times that he should go out to meet up with friends - or, at least, people from school - more, rather than just focus on dance. Well... he supposed he could get some rehearsal time in later today.

Nathan changed out of his dancewear, into a dark green t-shirt with an unbuttoned black and white plaid shirt over it, and dark blue jeans. Then, he pulled on a pair of pale grey converse shoes, checked he had his phone and wallet, then he left the house. He didn't have a car, so he would be walking. He didn't mind it so much - he had stretched, so sitting in a car immediately afterward would make his muscles tense up, most likely. It wasn't long until he arrived at Anastasia's house, and he saw another student just entering it, as he walked down the pavement, approaching the house. Once he reached the door, he hesitated. It didn't feel right just opening the door. Taking a deep breath, he took hold of the handle, and he pushed the door open, stepping inside.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kino » Fri Apr 20, 2018 2:03 am

Character Information wrote:ɴᴀᴍᴇ: ʙɪʟʟʏ ʟᴏᴏᴍɪs〕|〔ᴀɢᴇ: 𝟷𝟽〕|〔ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: ᴀɴᴀsᴛᴀsɪᴀ's ʜᴏᴜsᴇ〕|〔ᴛᴀɢɢᴇᴅ: ᴀɴᴀsᴛᴀsɪᴀ, ᴍᴀsᴏɴ, ᴢᴀᴄʜ, ʙʀɪᴇʟʟᴇ, ɴᴀᴛʜᴀɴ〕|〔ʀᴏʟᴇ: ᴋɪɴɢ ʙᴇᴇ〕

Perking up when the abrupt sound of another entry to the house would become apparent, he would shift his gaze toward the entrance of the kitchen, recognizing Zach and his worn out state. Presuming by the portrayal of the other being that he had literally ran to the house, he'd quiver an amused grin, shaking his head. Looking back to Anastasia when she would begin to ponder up more ideas and share them with the group, he would nod in acknowledgement, overall content with what they'd do as long as it wasn't too bland. For the most part, he was laidback when it came to other's ideas; if the others didn't mind it, nor would himself. "Bonfire on the beach? That actually sounds pretty good. I mean- for me, it'd definitely be my favorite suggestion so far." Billy would comment honestly, leaning forward on the table. Resting his upper frame partially on his left arm, he'd bring his right one on the surface of the table as well, idly tapping his fingers along the top.
A little dismayed when he would hear movement yet again coming from the front door, he'd come to the conclusion that Anastasia likely had invited more students from their school, perhaps some he hadn't met yet. Not finding the voice of the female too familiar, the dirty-blond haired individual would speak out of instinct, clearing his throat slightly before doing so. "Yeah, we're in the kitchen." He would respond, gesturing with his right hand when she would come into view for her to enter. Catching the sound of the door opening once more, he'd fidget briefly in his seat, curious to see the new faces.
Kino

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Empress Coven » Fri Apr 20, 2018 3:22 am

▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ 𝔗𝔥𝔢 ℌ𝔢𝔦𝔯𝔢𝔰𝔰 █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁

Mason smiled when Anastasia pointed to the coffee pot, of course her best friend made coffee for her. Mason opened the cabinet by the pot and pulled down a white cup the had Mason’s name in a icy blue on it, she smiled as she pointed coffee into the cup; Mason added about ten scoops of sugar into the car and stirred it in taking a sip to test the sweetness as other people started to arrive. “Yay! More people.” she smiled as she took her seat back by Anastasia.
When the bonfire was mentioned Mason got a devilish smile looking at the group with the coffee cup in her hand. “Need me to get some... party drinks?” Mason looked to Anastasia, being that she was the one who always has the final say in everything they did. Mason sat her coffee cup down and watched as a girl entered, Mason cut into the pancake taking a bite from it. “As always Anastasia, you seem to always have more people show up.” She said softly brushing a hair from her face.
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Empress Coven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby taetxe » Sat Apr 21, 2018 6:40 am

brielle  ♥  wilson
    new girl ; age sixteen ; feeling interested ; location anastasia's house ; tagging nathan, billy, mason, anastasia, zach ; mentioning no one ; status is single, no crush or interest, curious
    ────────────────────────────────────────────

Considering this house was a really big one, probably one of the biggest she's even seen, Brielle found it very easy to be able to get lost in this. It surely was a beautiful one, though. The family who lives here must be very wealthy, most likely with great jobs. Shortly, after she had called out to whoever may be here, a man's voice popped up to mention they were in the kitchen. About to enter, another person had entered behind the doors, around her own age. Strands of red swiftly followed her back as she had turned around to see the guy who had walked in. Assuming he was here for the breakfast as well, she gave a smile. "Hey." The Irish lass greeted, a bit eager she hadn't been the only one to join in on the offer. "If you're here for the breakfast, everyone's in the kitchen.. Wherever that may be." Her voice trailed off as her eyes searched for it, soon having caught sight of a hand gesture coming from the kitchen. With then, she looked to the guy again with another small smile as she pointed to the room, and joined in.

Shortly, Brie would come into sight with faces she had seen around in the school hallways, though not having seen to have an actual conversation with. Or maybe she had, and just didn't remember due to the anxious feeling of being the new kid. "Good morning, folks." She greeted the others with a bright smile. And with coming into sight with the faces was also the leftover food they had. Not going to lie, it's something to be starry eyed over when you're really hungry. Overall, she was happy to be able to find an opportunity to talk to other people from school, who would hopefully end up being friends. If not, she can always just leave.
taetxe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sounds of silence » Sat Apr 21, 2018 7:36 am

Aɴᴀsᴛᴀsɪᴀ Hᴇɴᴅᴇʀsᴏɴ // Qᴜᴇᴇɴ Bᴇᴇ

Location; Her Home
Interactions; Mason•Billy•Zach
•Nathaniel•Brielle
XXAnastasia heard someone call out to see if anyone was home. This caused Anastasia to roll her eyes and mumbled under her breath. "Must be one of the norms." She remarked only loud enough for the people in the kitchen to hear her. She did not even bother to call out where they were because if you never been in Anastasia's home before, you were really bound to get lost. It was when Billy spoke again that she eyed him with a raised brow. She even shook her head a little. "Billy, are you just going to agree with everything?" She asked him with a laugh.
XXWhen Billy called out to the new people entering that they were in the kitchen, she turned her gaze towards the new people now, offering them a smile and a small wave. Anastasia then turned towards Mason, shaking her head. "Oh, no. I'm not allowed to make party drinks anymore. Plus, my parents locked up the liquor cabinet." She informed towards Mason then heard one of the new people say good morning towards them. Anastasia remembered her, barely. The only thing she really knew about her is that she was new to Beverly Hills High.
XX"Morning, new girl." Anastasia said as her eyes went towards Nathaniel now with a smile. "Hey, Nathaniel. Learn any new dance moves lately?" She greeted then questioned towards him. "Oh, help yourself, guys. Plates and utensils are right there beside the platters. Along with the condiments." Anastasia informed towards the new people who have entered the kitchen now. She even pointed into the direction of where everything was already laid out. "Also, we're trying to see what to do tonight. I suggested a bonfire on the beach but only heard one person interested, so far." She turned towards Billy then back towards the others.
XX"So, anyone else? Bonfire? Beach?" Anastasia questioned towards everyone present then waited for someone to answer or say something.
sounds of silence

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Sat Apr 21, 2018 10:16 am

Nathan Finch
17|Male|Bisexual
The Dancer
Tagged: Anastasia, Mason,
Billy, Zach, Brielle.
He immediately felt as though he was lost in the house, for it was so big, even though he was still in the entrance hallway. Nathan made sure that he'd closed the front door properly, then he glanced around again, seeing that the girl he saw entering the house earlier was still in the entrance area as well. He raised a hand slightly, in greeting, and quietly responded with a, "Hello." Then, he also walked to the kitchen, seeing where it had been gestured to. He did tense up slightly, because he wasn't sure what to expect, though he did relax once Anastasia greeted him, and he saw everyone else that was in the kitchen as well. He was slightly surprised by the question, but he didn't ignore it. "Hello, Anastasia. I did, the other day, actually, for a routine for my en pointe class... if I brought my en pointe shoes, I would have been able to demonstrate them... thank you." he trailed off, and smiled lightly. He then got a little bit of food, taking a couple of pancakes to start with. Nathan glanced at the others that were there as well, also quickly greeting them, before refocusing on Anastasia's question. He pondered over what to say for a few moments, for he was unsure as to what he could suggest. After a bit, he gently spoke up again, "Could do... or I know that the bowling alley is staying open late tonight and tomorrow night... if that's of any interest..." he hesitated, then added, "though I was planning on going to the dance studio later today..."
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kino » Sat Apr 21, 2018 10:30 am

Character Information wrote:ɴᴀᴍᴇ: ʙɪʟʟʏ ʟᴏᴏᴍɪs〕|〔ᴀɢᴇ: 𝟷𝟽〕|〔ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: ᴀɴᴀsᴛᴀsɪᴀ's ʜᴏᴜsᴇ〕|〔ᴛᴀɢɢᴇᴅ: ᴀɴᴀsᴛᴀsɪᴀ, ᴍᴀsᴏɴ, ᴢᴀᴄʜ, ʙʀɪᴇʟʟᴇ, ɴᴀᴛʜᴀɴ〕|〔ʀᴏʟᴇ: ᴋɪɴɢ ʙᴇᴇ〕

Not too bothered by the remark made by Anastasia before the newcomers had entered, he would simply shake his head, amused by the laughingly put question. "Well, sure! Makes it easier..." He'd chuckle in exchange, outstretching his legs briefly beneath the table, getting comfortable in his seat once more. Trailing his attention toward the entrance of the kitchen, he would observe the unfamiliar girl for a moment, taking a quick look at Nathan as well. "But, uh, no... I actually like the idea." Billy would then add, shifting his eyes to Anastasia. Offering her an unsure smirk, he'd raise his brows, leaning back in his seat and folding his arms over his chest. Listening briefly just to observe what the other individuals would think based on the idea so far, he'd emit a soft sigh mostly to himself, scratching a hand tentatively through his hair.
Presuming everyone would be seated or nearby by this point, he would be intrigued to perhaps get to know them better later on during the party, if that were to be their final decision, mostly for his own benefit. "Bonfire.. beach.. yes. C'mon, guys." He'd murmur, tilting his head a little as he'd await other responses from the others. "Unless anyone else has a better idea?" He would add, open to other suggestions as well, assuming Anastasia wouldn't mind either. Narrowing his eyes a little however when the comment would come from Nathan, he would frown in mild disinterest at the idea, huffing meekly. "A bowling alley..? Isn't that a little... y'know, boring?" He'd bluntly question. "Schedule it for another time or something.. we all don't get to hang out like this very often."
Kino

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

taron | 001

Postby unnamed » Sat Apr 21, 2018 11:10 am

T a r o n
" the pop star " | seventeen | male | pansexual | location: anastasia's house | tags: everyone

The alarm clock had been blaring for the past several minutes and still the lanky boy remained deeply in sleep. The world around him didn't exist up until one of his younger sisters barged in and slapped a pillow across his face. Taron awoke with a jolt; his hands shot up to cover his face from the next swing before he finally opened his eyes to the world. His sister, only ten, was fussing about him turning off the alarm because she was trying to watch television. He laughed gently, reaching over and pressing the button on his phone to shut it off. "There you go Maya, is that better?" He laughed softly as his sister turned and left with a triumphant smile. In the Levi household mornings were always somewhat hectic and full of excitement - what else could one expect with six kids all under the same roof? Rolling out of bed he crossed to the closet and pulled out a t-shirt and jeans. He knew he was probably late for breakfast but he was always late for everything - even teachers stopped trying to scold him for his tardiness. Grabbing his phone he yelled to his mom that he'd be back later before heading for Anastasia's house.
        Taron didn't live more than a twenty minute walk from there. While his family wasn't dirt poor they certainly couldn't afford the higher end living and had settled in a decent middle class neighborhood. Long walks had never bothered him, once upon a time he'd run track and usually compete in distance so it took a bit to wear him out. Not to mention he busied himself singing. Ever since his family had realized he was actually pretty good at it he'd been taking lessons and been involved in every single musically inclined club at school; he could only hope it paid off and got him somewhere. As he arrived at Anastasia's house he knocked briefly before simply allowing himself in. Following the sound of voices and the smell of food he made his way to the kitchen. A large grin was sealed on his face as he entered and saw everyone around, "Good morning to everyone! What's the latest news?" He snatched a piece of bacon before sitting down and beginning to munch.
unnamed

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

`boys cant buy my love // post 001

Postby `kosmic » Sat Apr 21, 2018 12:55 pm

░░░░░░░░░░░░░ ✧ ── AYLEE !! ░░░░░
    xxxx[ 17 & female & the player ] [ loc. anastasia's house ] [ tags. everybody ] ● [ mood. mischievous ]
      xxxas usual, haylee foxx was rudely awoken by her blaring alarm clock. she stirred underneath the covers, groaning in protest. when she was finally aggravated enough by the sound, she reached out and slammed the noise off. as she continued to lay in the comfort of her bed, haylee suddenly remember the little breakfast get together that miss. queen bee had posted out. now, she hadn't been formally invited, but she figured she make a stop by there. she didn't have work at the diner until later tonight, so crashing a cute breakfast would be a great start of her day. though, checking the time, haylee realized she was going to be waaaay late. oh well, it's not like they were expecting her.

xxxafter a few more minutes, haylee finally threw the covers off and dragged herself out from the bed. she then made her way into her bathroom where she fixed her long hair, pulling into a high ponytail. she then grabbed her makeup bag and began to do her regular makeup routine: concealer for her bags, defined brows, and mascara. once she was finished and pleased, she went ahead and brushed her teeth and returned to her bedroom. trotting over to her dresser, haylee began to dig threw her drawers for something decent to wear. after about seven minutes of searching, she changed out of the clothes she slept in and replaced them with fresh undergarments, a pair of ripped skinny jeans and a v-neck black tank top. glancing at herself in the body mirror to her right, she smiled at herself. after slipping into a pair of black converse, haylee grabbed her phone and lanyard which had a bunch of keys and keychains on it.

xxxbefore walking out the front door of her home, haylee shouted: "i'll be back, grandma!" after hearing the familiar voice say, "okay, dear", haylee walked out and locked the door back up. she made her way over to the very old black camaro sitting in the driveway, which her grandfather owned but allowed her to drive. unlocking it with one of her keys, haylee slid into the seat and made herself comfortable before starting the engine. once she had herself situation, haylee backed out of the driveway and drove in the direction of anastasia's house. lucky for her, it wasn't too far, maybe a ten minute drive - that was with traffic. now, if she had still lived in the crappy neighbor of beverly hills, that it might've been a thirty minute drive. but no, her grandparents lived closer.

xxxfinding the house, haylee slowed down and pulled into a space that was available. she turned the engine off, still gripping the wheel as she gazed up at the large house. she had been here a number of times, when she was younger anyways. haylee wouldn't call her and anastasia friends, but they weren't enemies either - or at least, she assumed. she then got out of the car and locked it up before walking toward the house. though, she didn't knock, just turned the knob and walked inside. "knock, knock!" she sang out, walking toward the kitchen where she knew everybody was. "good morning, everybody," she then greeted, a playful smirk playing across her smooth lips.
`kosmic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ghast. » Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:16 pm

✔ 𝚉 𝙰 𝙲 𝙷 !
gender male │ age sixteen │ location anastasia's house │ tags everyone
‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗

xxxxxtaking the water quickly from anastasia's hand, zach easily downed something
    close to half of it. even after, the pants kept coming. he didn't know if he was just
    out of shape or if he hadn't ever been in the first place. he heard the door open ag
    ain and nodded, easily recognizing brielle. they weren't great friends, but he didn'
    t hate her, and he hoped she didn't hate him. then, after brielle was nathan, whom
    he also nodded to. and then taron, and haylee.

"i'm fine with anything," he murmured, looking up at anastasia. "the bonfire thing
    sounds the most fun to me, though.
    " shifting in his chair, he looked around to see the
    others' reactions. "but i'm easy if that doesn't work for anyone."

sorry, writers block .o.
ghast.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me