A night to remember || Closed for now

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: A night to remember || Closed for now

Postby Pit~bull~Lover » Mon Apr 23, 2018 2:31 pm

Jayce Waters
19 years old - Cis-Male - Homosexual/Romantic - Form - Crush: Open - Tags: Calissa (Now Open)

Jayce jumped a little when somebody wearing a lot of purple spoke. His brain short circeted as he couldn't seem to form the words that he needed to introduce himself. The person walked away before he could form any real words and he was kind do gratefull. He didn't need anymore time to make a joke of himself. He gave a weak wave as the purple clad person walked away and walked toward the wall. He watched everyone deep in conversation, trying not to listen in on the conversations, just in case they were personal. Jayce was absolutely amazed by how many people actually had the courage to show up, it was pretty exciting to see this many LGBTQ+ people in the same building.
Pit~bull~Lover

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Sebastián Torres || 2

Postby ghostlyhamlet » Mon Apr 23, 2018 2:38 pm

Sebastián Torres

eighteen || male || homosexual || crush; n/a || location; gym || tags; Jayce
    ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

The teen just could not sleep the night before, his nerves keeping him up at night till early morning where he was able to catch some hint of shut eye. When Sebastián actually woke up and noticed the time, he almost had a heart attack at what his clock said on his iPhone. Great, I'm going to be late. He thought a bit bitterly as he then got up and took a quick shower before going to find his outfit for the prom. He still couldn't believe he was actually accepted to this thing, part of him didn't actually want to come, due to the feeling of possibly being exposed to his friends and family back in Georgia, he didn't want to spend the last bit of his senior year feeling the weight of the kids knowing about his big secret.

As he then got his hair done and made sure that his suit had fit correctly, he grabbed his keys and started to walk outside of the motel he was staying at and walked towards his truck he owned. It was a rather extremely far drive here from his home, but he'd rather take the drive then have his parents find out where he flew to and to take that chance of the beans spilling. Parking his car, he just sat there in the seat for a few minutes, trying to encourage himself to go out into the gym and be proud of who he is. Taking a deep breath, Sebastián then opened his door and started to walk towards the building, instinctively ducking his head a bit when he saw all the pride signs, as if someone he knows could possibly see him.

When the teen walked into the room he instantly knew he was the youngest of the group that was already there. Feeling his anxiety start to stir up, he then stayed towards the walls and found a spot away from the others, trying to get himself accustomed to possibly not having to lie about what he is. As he gazed out at the others, he wondered where they all came from and if anyone was from the South like him. What if they misjudge me because of my accent? The dark brown haired boy thought worriedly, although he knew that wouldn't be true due to his soft accent and that he was here in this place, a place for only people like him.

As he looked around, a light pink head caught his eye as he furrowed his eyebrows to try and get a look of the owners face. Sebastián knew that if any guy had that bright colored hair back home, well, nothing good would come from it, but Sebastián couldn't help but feel a tiny bit proud of the boy for not being afraid to do something outside of the box.
ghostlyhamlet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pit~bull~Lover » Mon Apr 23, 2018 2:57 pm

Jayce Waters
19 years old - Cis-Male - Homosexual/Romantic - Form - Crush: Open - Tags:
Sebastián Torres

As Jayce was watching everyone and how thing whwre going, he noticed a guy staring at him. He gave a small closed smile and waved at the guy, hoping he was friendly. Maybe it was some serial killer planning to crash the party, he didn't know. He decided to be brave and walk up to talk to the guy, this was a special time for him and he was going to make the most of it. "Hi. I'm Jayce." He introduced himself, as he walked up to the stranger, not even bothering to try to deepen his voice like he did in public. People usually gave him weird looks because of his high pitched voice so he had learned to sort of somewhat mask it, even though he had to force it and didn't sound natural.
Pit~bull~Lover

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Sebastián Torres || 3

Postby ghostlyhamlet » Mon Apr 23, 2018 3:12 pm

Sebastián Torres

eighteen || male || homosexual || crush; n/a || location; gym || tags; Jayce Waters
    ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

His eyes widened a bit when the boy started to walk over to him, as he neared Sebastián, the boy realized that he was a few inches taller than the other kid, which sorta made him feel a little better for some odd reason. He then started to fiddle with the hem of his navy highschool t-shirt as Jayce got closer and closer, the hispanic teen started to feel his heart racing as if it was only moments before he was to go out on stage in front of the whole school, no this was worse because at least he knew what he had to say when he was on stage, this was all improv for him.

"Hey, I'm...I'm Sebastián," he said, his two accents mixing together, but his Southern one was way more dominate in his voice and he couldn't help but slightly cringe at the thoughts that could be running through the older boys head at the sound of someone with his accent. Sebastián did although, take notice of the pitch of the older man's voice and that it was a lot higher than he expected, but yet again, he didn't have exactly the deepest voice too.
ghostlyhamlet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ghast. » Tue Apr 24, 2018 1:12 pm

✔ 𝚉 𝙰 𝙲 𝙷 !
gender male │ age nineteen │ location the gym │ tags hayley
‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗

xxxxxheat began to rise to the boy's face as he turned back to hayley. "hones
    tly, every single boy i see is a 'cute boy' to me,
    " he huffed, turning back to look
    around at everyone. "but there are some more 'memorable' faces here." in par
    ticular, a dude with pink hair and another normal-looking guy. two people with
    pink hair in one night. how much better can this get?

"so how about you? any lucky ladies you see out there?" he gestured to the
    rest of the gym with a grin, winking jokingly.
ghast.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pit~bull~Lover » Tue Apr 24, 2018 2:10 pm

Jayce Waters
19 years old - Cis-Male - Homosexual/Romantic - Form - Crush: Open - Tags:
Sebastián Torres

Jayce smiled shyly as the guy introduced himself. He noticed Sebastián's accents and was surprised to hear the southern accent mixed with another but it was actually quite fitting. "Well, hello Sebastián. Are you enjoying it here so far?" He asked, really interested in knowing what he thought. He hoped everyone here was having a good time, so that they could continue these in the future. He chuckled lightly when he saw that Sebastián was wearing a suit as well. "Sorry about my 'attire', I thought this thing was going to be a huge joke or something." He said, referring to his casual t-shirt and jeans, adding in a sarcastic tone as he referred to his outfit as an attire.
Pit~bull~Lover

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mochachii » Tue Apr 24, 2018 2:11 pm

| I N G R I D .K I M
    ────────────────────────────────────────
      【 Female || twenty two || lesbian || gym || tags: Kellin, Ezekiel ||
      Ingrid was surprised, but happy that Ezekiel contributed into the conversation. Thats the spirit! " Ah, really? Mythology is really interesting, and so is chemistry! " She recalled being back in Germany, nose stuck in a book. She always had a fancy for the two subjects, as embarrassing as she found it now. A small sheepish grin formed upon Ingrid's lips as she shifts her gaze to Kellin, " Journalism? Thats cool! " she complimented the male. " As someone interested in the arts, I gotta say I respect a good writer. " she winks playfully. Slightly to the blondes' dismay, she hasn't really met any other females so far. But the two guys before her seemed nice enough. She smiled; at least she was here, and that was all.
mochachii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby darcy_jensen » Tue Apr 24, 2018 3:02 pm

✦ H A Y L E Y ✦
    ────────────────────────────────────────────────
    female ✧ nineteen ✧ lesbian ✧ tags; zach

hayley let out a genuine laugh at zach's bashful response about how every boy was cute. there were definitely more boys present than girls which felt a little disappointing. "she's cute," the girl commented, gesturing towards ingrid, "and she's really cute but she seems pretty interested in someone else," hayley added, indicating towards calissa. turning her attention back to ingrid, she studied her appearance with a shy smile. the girl had the nicest cheekbones and hayley really wanted to go talk to her. "do you wanna come with me to chat with some cute people?" she offered with a wink.
darcy_jensen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:32 pm

Ezekiel Novak
Tagged: Kellin, Ingrid
He noted the surprise from the other two when he had spoken, and was unsure as to whether or not he should be offended. However, at least they seemed to have taken an interest to what he'd said. Ezekiel shrugged slightly, as if he wasn't too bothered by this, but he did add, "Well, it helps that I've loved both subjects years before... especially mythology, I've been reading those types of books for years, I'm pretty sure I've read all the related books in my library," he hesitated, refraining from making himself sound excited, though his interest was clear. He glanced towards Kellin, and he shook his head slightly. "It's not a competition... as long as you're studying what you want to and enjoy." he commented, almost cringing as soon as he spoke, but he meant what he said. Then, Ezekiel briefly glanced around the gym, looking over those that had also arrived, before returning his focus towards the conversation.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ƒαηвαѕєρєякαтηαяяу » Wed Apr 25, 2018 1:26 am

Calissa Moon

19-lesbian-gym-tags;Elizabet, Hayley [kinda]-crush;

Okay, Eliza was really not co operating. Cali could tell that the girl was forcing the smiles and happiness. ”you know, nevermind. You don’t really seem interested in our conversation, I’ll go now...” said Cali with a grimace. She scanned the room and noticed a cute girl who seemed a bit more enthusiastic. Cali decided to walk over to her. She was talking with another person, but didn’t have a reply yet. ”hello, my name’s Calissa, you can call me Cali though. What’s your name?” asked Cali with a grin. She hoped she didn’t look maniacal. The reason she had chosen that girl was because a: she was around her age, and b: Cali had noticed her looking her way.
Last edited by ƒαηвαѕєρєякαтηαяяу on Thu Apr 26, 2018 1:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
╒═════════════════╕
CharleeFemaleShe/Her
Heyo! My name's Charlee and I
have social anxiety when I have
to ask someone a question. So...
╘═════════════════╛
╒═════════════════╕
♛ Writing ♛ Reading
♛ Drawing ♛ Riordan
♛ Rowling ♛ Dashner ♛
╘═════════════════╛
╒═════════════════╕