A night to remember || Closed for now

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

[✦] Kellin

Postby sapphic psychic » Tue Apr 17, 2018 7:55 am

tagged; ezekiel, ingrid, eliza

♘ As Kellin admired the various decorations, he heard someone enter the gym. Their footsteps echoed throughout the empty space, and before Kellin knew it, another guy was standing right next to him. Turning to face the other guy, Kellin quickly glanced at the male's face. He looked timid, rather shy - as if he had never done this before. Kellin decided that the guy was cute, but definitely not his type. The body language spoke volumes, so Kellin gave the other guy a relaxed smile. "Hey, I'm Kellin." He raised his hand to give a little wave instead of a handshake. "How's it going?" Perhaps casual conversation would be the best choice for right now. After all, he didn't really know the guy and it would be easier to keep talking.

xBut it seemed as if someone had turned on a party switch, because two girls appeared much to Kellin's surprise. He jumped a little bit, not having heard them enter, being focused on the dude. "Nah, you haven't interrupted. Nice to meet you two, I'm Kellin," repeating his signature little wave, Kellin shot small smiles to the new girls. "So, some place, huh?" He nodded to the gym around him with a slight chuckle. "They weren't lying when they said it was going to be just like highschool prom." The brunette felt at home though, despite the set up. And it was gorgeous, so he really had nothing to complain about. "Not that i'm complaining," Kellin added quickly, clearing his throat a little bit as a silence settled over the four of them. It was nice, truly - just meeting other people who were as excited as he was.
sapphic psychic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Ezekiel Novak~ (2]

Postby Consulting_Angel » Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:23 am

For a moment, Ezekiel hesitated and wondered if he should back off. But then, the guy he had approached already saw him, and it would have been rude to just walk off without a word. He wasn't really sure what he was expecting, but he was glad that the other guy seemed to be friendly. He let a small smile flicker across his face for a moment, then he responded. "Ezekiel," he introduced himself, "and I am... fine. How are you?" He had been quite unsure as to how to answer the question from Kellin, but he tried his best. He turned around as they were joined by a couple of girls, and he raised a hand slightly in greeting as well. "Hello," he greeted, and he introduced himself again.

Ezekiel then glanced across the gym, as a couple more people had entered - including a guy that had clearly not brought along a suit or some other formalwear, and had pastel pink hair. He raised an eyebrow slightly, finding it odd, but he appreciated the individuality. It kind of made him qhite intrigued by the guy as well, and he did hesitate before turning his attention back to the conversation at hand. "I hope it's not 'just like' it to the exact detail..." Ezekiel said, quietly, but he did understand what was meant by the phrase.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: A night to remember || Closed for now

Postby mochachii » Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:42 am

| I N G R I D .K I M
    ────────────────────────────────────────
      【 Female || twenty two || lesbian || gym || tags: Kellin, Ezekiel ||
      " Ah, good. " the blonde grinned as another female joined the small group, " Ah, you're fine. " Everyone was rather social today, huh? Running a hand through her messy hair, she introduces herself. " The names Ingrid. Its nice to meet you guys. " her gaze shifts to the new arrivals, a blonde female and a dude with bright pink hair. He certainly didn't dress the part, but she did fancy the color. Maybe she'll talk to him later.

" Well, its different now. " she looks at Ezekiel, " We get a fresh start, and not a bad one at that. " she attempted to lighten the mood. Despite the talking made between the individuals, Ingrid could sense some sort of tenseness amongst the teens. She wasn't a big fan of that. Skimming the gym once again, the korean spotted a food table providing an assortment of snacks and drinks. " Hey, theres some food back there. I think I'll snag a bite, anyone wanna come? "
Last edited by mochachii on Wed Apr 18, 2018 2:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
mochachii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ghast. » Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:50 pm

✔ 𝚉 𝙰 𝙲 𝙷 !
gender male │ age nineteen │ location the gym │ tags open
‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗

xxxxxeverything was a blur. metaphorically speaking, of course. all zach could
    think about was how late he was going to be; he didn't try to get accepted int
    o this for nothing. his hair wasn't done, and his outfit wasn't ready. well okay,
    it was, but he was embarrassed to admit that all he had chosen was a white b
    utton down and black jeans. but it was what he had, so it had to do.

maybe thirty minutes (late)r, he was ready. ready as in he looked the same as h
    e always did. whatever, it's not like it's a once-in a lifetime thing. his mindset
    was definitely not the greatest.

the whole uber ride there, zach was nervous. yes, who wouldn't be? his prom that he
    had tried to go to so many years ago...but his mom didn't want him to because she w
    as just trying to protect him. surely the people here had worse stories, if they even
    were real people. it was far-fetched, but he had hope.

when zach arrived, he noted that the high school, at a glance, looked like any avera
    ge school. personally, he hadn't liked high school. too many people to judge and be j
    udged by. what he hadn't noticed at first, though, was the banner. my favorite color,
    he thought. rainbow.

he stepped inside, eyes widening. it was quite possibly everything he'd ever dreamed
    of and more. a woman approached him, and he smiled and greeted her, beginning to
    wish he had brought something more than just his 'suit', since now he was just making
    it awkward. he stepped into the middle of the gym, looking for someone to talk to.
ghast.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby darcy_jensen » Wed Apr 18, 2018 1:12 am

✦ H A Y L E Y ✦
    ────────────────────────────────────────────────
    female ✧ nineteen ✧ lesbian ✧ tags; zach

hayley felt embarrassed beyond belief. she'd been accepted to attend an event that hundreds dreamed of going to but only few were accepted. she'd been dreaming and planning and eagerly awaiting the prom for months. and somehow she was running late. "good one hayley", the young adult thought to herself as she rushed down the street, her freshly pressed prom outfit in her arms.

as hayley reached the steps into the school gym she allowed herself a few moments to pause and catch her breath. this one was one of the most important moments of her life and she didn't want to rock up puffing and sweaty. looking up to the delicate clouds scattered across the blue sky, the girl smiled. tonight could be the start of new friendships and relationships. running a hand through her pastel pink hair, hayley sighed and pushed open the gym doors. the sight of the pride flags, fairy lights and draped material left the girl speechless. a few tears of genuine happiness fell from her awestruck eyes and trickled down her freckled cheeks. "not bad hey," she muttered to blonde haired boy who stood a few feet away before turning her attention towards him. "I'm hayley, sorry I'm a bit of a mess," she apologised sheepishly, politely stretching out her hand for a handshake.
darcy_jensen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[✦] Kellin

Postby sapphic psychic » Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:15 am

━━━━ ♧ DANIEL
    ✧ tagged ; ezekiel, ingrid
    ✧ ooc ; xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxXXXXXXXxxxxXXxxxXXxXxxXXXxxXXxx
♧ Kellin couldn't help but be a little bored with the guy next to him. He was low energy and seemed to be on edge. On one hand, he could understand why the guy might be feeling that way, but on the other hand... Kellin let out a sigh and forced a small smile. He stiffened at the male's response about it not being like highschool. Kellin certainly didn't want it to be like that, either, but why would he feel the need to say that? However, Kellin kept his thoughts to himself. He didn't want to make any enemies here after all.

He was grateful for the interruption by the other girl, who ad decided to break up their tense discussion; at least someone saw the glass half full. The brunet cast a relieved glance in her direction, nodding his head in agreement. "Right, a fresh start," he repeated. "I'm definitely down to get food," Kellin responded excitedly, going to walk next to her and falling into her step. Casting a glance over his shoulder, Kellin halfheartedly said, "You wanna come?" To the male he had been speaking with. He didn't mean to be rude, Kellin just wished the guy could have more pep in his step.
sapphic psychic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Ezekiel Novak~ (3)

Postby Consulting_Angel » Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:36 am

Ezekiel Novak
    Tagged: Kellin, Ingrid
He noticed a slight change in atmosphere, and he inwardly sighed. He knew that he wasn't exactly the most cheery person on the planet... but he also knew that he should at least make an effort to not be so withdrawn. After all, he was here, wasn't he? There may well be plenty of people willing to kill for his place. He didn't have to be a peppy cheerleader - he told himself - he just had to at least show some enthusiasm or excitement for being here, even if he was still rather nervous.

He nodded towards Ingrid, but stayed quiet. He hadn't meant his words to sound too negative. Perhaps he could still try and change things around. At the offer of going to get food, he noted the half-heartedness in Kellin's question. His first instinct was to decline, but then Ezekiel took a deep breath. He was never going to change opinions about him if he wasn't going to try. Nodding slightly, Ezekiel let himself smile more warmly this time. "Sure... thank you," he responded, and he walked a little quickly, to catch up to the other two.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

saved your seat infinity [1]

Postby icxacruz » Wed Apr 18, 2018 10:09 am

𝑳 o r e n.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
i. loren petozki tags. location. walking; gym sorry for the late reply

No one woke Loren that morning, no one was his dog Ralph. So he had to get up, make breakfast
and drive himself onto campus. Which wasn't that hard, Loren was just feeling particularly lazy that day.
He had a shower before, but the water was freezing cold, someone in must have used it all. The perks of
waking up late. He said goodbye to Ralph and walked out of his house. His roommates were, who knows
where, but they were not in the house when Loren woke. David was probably at work already, he worked
early shifts at the local pharmacy. Got paid pretty well too. Chas was probably crashed on someone's couch
on the other end of the city. She partied hard. He shared his home with three other people, who owned
the house together and let Loren move in. David bought the house with Chastity, they needed someone else
to help pay for the house and appliances, so they called of August. Loren moved in last year.

He went to his car, the first one parked in the driveway. He got in a drove himself to campus. It was a long
drive, he lived quite aways away from the school. he was looking forward to meeting new people. His room
mates were nice the best people, but Loren was looking for something else. He wanted his
own place for him and Ralph, and maybe a boyfriend.

He pulled into the school, feeling unsure. He was always nervous, jumpy too, but new schools always scared
him. It was all the people and new faces to get used to. It was kinda awful, but it had to happen. Loren was
aspiring to be a pro surfer, but that probably wouldn't pull through. So he had a backup plan of becoming a
masseuse, he'd been told he had nice hands. He walked down the halls, trying to find the gym. He noticed
that a lot of the seats were taken. He found a vacant seat and plopped himself down. His nerves were really
kicking in now. He tapped his foot and drummed his fingers on his jeans. He wanted to interact, but with who?
icxacruz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Sebastián Torres || 1

Postby ghostlyhamlet » Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:33 pm

Sebastián Torres

eighteen || male || homosexual || crush; n/a || location; gym || tags; open
    ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

The teen just could not sleep the night before, his nerves keeping him up at night till early morning where he was able to catch some hint of shut eye. When Sebastián actually woke up and noticed the time, he almost had a heart attack at what his clock said on his iPhone. Great, I'm going to be late. He thought a bit bitterly as he then got up and took a quick shower before going to find his outfit for the prom. He still couldn't believe he was actually accepted to this thing, part of him didn't actually want to come, due to the feeling of possibly being exposed to his friends and family back in Georgia, he didn't want to spend the last bit of his senior year feeling the weight of the kids knowing about his big secret.

As he then got his hair done and made sure that his suit had fit correctly, he grabbed his keys and started to walk outside of the motel he was staying at and walked towards his truck he owned. It was a rather extremely far drive here from his home, but he'd rather take the drive then have his parents find out where he flew to and to take that chance of the beans spilling. Parking his car, he just sat there in the seat for a few minutes, trying to encourage himself to go out into the gym and be proud of who he is. Taking a deep breath, Sebastián then opened his door and started to walk towards the building, instinctively ducking his head a bit when he saw all the pride signs, as if someone he knows could possibly see him.

When the teen walked into the room he instantly knew he was the youngest of the group that was already there. Feeling his anxiety start to stir up, he then stayed towards the walls and found a spot away from the others, trying to get himself accustomed to possibly not having to lie about what he is. As he gazed out at the others, he wondered where they all came from and if anyone was from the South like him. What if they misjudge me because of my accent? The dark brown haired boy thought worriedly, although he knew that wouldn't be true due to his soft accent and that he was here in this place, a place for only people like him.
ghostlyhamlet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mochachii » Thu Apr 19, 2018 9:13 am

| I N G R I D .K I M
    ────────────────────────────────────────
      【 Female || twenty two || lesbian || gym || tags: Kellin, Ezekiel ||
      " No problem, dude. " The girl flashed that rather cool and carefree grin that her peers found charming about her. Frankly she wasn't nearly as relaxed as she seemed, but she liked to imagine herself as an idol of sorts. Putting on a different persona when faced with an audience.

Upon arrival to the tables, a vast arrangement of appetizers, drinks, and desserts were presented. There was even a chocolate fountain. " Ooh! " she couldn't help but get slightly excited. Typically she tried to watch her weight, but she was rather hungry, and it was a party... " Anyways, what stuff do you guys do? I'm currently in college, juggling the stress of two majors. " she laughs, filling her plate with various appetizers and desserts, those including chocolate dipped fruits and cookies. " Studying for being a lawyer is a bit of a handful when you wanna balance out a life of dance along with it, y'know? I'm hoping to do something within photography as well in the future... Which might lead to even more school. " Popping a chocolate-dipped strawberry into her mouth, Ingrid gave a small childish grin as she savored the taste.
mochachii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me